Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was Michael at the 02 conference...

+55
techdiva
infinitylady
Kirsche
marsheliamorgan
texasbornandraised
amber
Eva R
dancer1792
MJFOREVER
andrea_garay2005
ForstAMoon
Christiana
NYMoonwalker
EarthAngel90
YveLoVesMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
badloving
Butterfly J
iMISSYOUMJ
miss j
mjgirl86
April-R
speechlessornot
SeeingClues
mommy
Makea
city.gal1
jade jackson
Ivonne
WanaBstartnSthn
Lay"sMjBad
spider monkey
Red Velvet
ziffes
anotherpartofme
hasil
mjthelegendlives
GirlSaturday
aamj07
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
Baby
mjssoulmate
DreamsComeTrue
J.J_loves_MJ
annieisnotokey
neverlandprincess
hungry
Harleyblonde
nlb
MiaPaparazzi
ishealive
emo_pinkt
Rach
wandulka
59 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Empty It was Michael at the 02 conference...

Post by wandulka Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Hey guys, this is something I would like to share with you. I never really had a doubt that it was indeed the "real" Michael at the 02 conference...and all the "That's not him, that's a double!" is just crazy.. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_lol

1) The scars
It was Michael at the 02 conference... Thescars

2)Same smile, same teeth

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Thesmiletheteeth

3)The hands
It was Michael at the 02 conference... Thehands

4)And most importantly, the EYES!
I picked a few photos from the 02 event and lightened them up,
so now you're able to see his eyes.
It was Michael at the 02 conference... Theeyes

Well, I hope this is enough proof. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Empty Re: It was Michael at the 02 conference...

Post by Rach Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Ok I take offence to your "crazy" comment. I don't believe it was Michael at the O2 and neither do a lot of people but I don't feel we should be labeled in that manner.

I see you're a new member so I will just advise you as to the forum rules. Everyone is free to post as they see fit, but all we ask for is a bit of respect and if you don't agree with a certain topic simply move on.

If you have any problems with this or need to discuss further please PM me.

Rachel.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Empty Re: It was Michael at the 02 conference...

Post by emo_pinkt Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Of course it was Michael at the o2...I think that he was acting starnge on purpose..Some ppl will never believe that it was him...Oh well :)The o2 Character was Michael Jackson himself.

Last edited by emo_pinkt on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:45 pm

I didn't mean to offend anyone..
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Well I personally like to see both sides, @wandulka thanks for posting this.
It does look like the real MJ and I never believed a double could look so like him and again this is just my opinion. I believe he had doubles that wore masks but they could never look like him no one has anyone that looks 100% like them.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:47 pm

wandulka wrote:I didn't mean to offend anyone..

You didn't offend me Smile
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't mean this in a bad way, but the teeth look totally different to me. Just my 2 cents...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:53 pm

I guess it depends on the way you smile It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:57 pm

I don't think we'll all ever agree one way or the other!!!!
I think it's better just to agree to disagree on this one, maybe when MJ gets his a** back here we can ask him Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Rach wrote:Ok I take offence to your "crazy" comment. I don't believe it was Michael at the O2 and neither do a lot of people but I don't feel we should be labeled in that manner.

Thank you for this Rach! It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_smile
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Wow wandulka, well done. You have really got me thinking, you have certainly looked into this deeply and you have got me rethinking. I have studied closely and the only difference that I notice at this time is in the 2nd lot of photo's his nostrils look different but maybe is wishful thinking that we want lots of mysteries as we want Michael to be alive. There is just something I cannot quite put my finger on with the difference though........ Very well done and well thought out.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm leaning toward the fact that it was a double at the O2 press conference to be completely honest. Although I think he looked the same as he always did, his mannerisms (and his voice) seemed off in my opinion.
Maybe it's because I haven't seen him in a while, who knows?
I watched a few videos of him dating back to June 10th (I think) from hollywoodtv on youtube, and I can assure you that his voice was not like that.
Just my opinion. Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes it got me thinking too-when I first saw it something about it threw me-I just dont like looking at the film-liked the outfit-and the hair even if it wasnt real but something just looks off-maybe its the partial makeup tan. But thakns for the teeth comparison-and the lighting of the eyes! Couldnt see his eyes before and thats what bugged me. His smile looks differant but I think it is because earlier pics his lips are thinner-for whatever reason I dont care. He could be acting strange just because-hey man it had been 8 years!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Am still undecided. Is this another one of the great mysteries of the world? How did they build the pyramids? Is there a Loch Ness monster? Was Marilyn munroe murdered? etc etc and now is was it MJ at O2?

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Am still undecided. Is this another one of the great mysteries of the world? How did they build the pyramids? Is there a Loch Ness monster? Was Marilyn munroe murdered? etc etc and now is was it MJ at O2?

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol

This is definitely a case for the X Files. lol!

It was Michael at the 02 conference... X-files
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm

wandulka wrote:Hey guys, this is something I would like to share with you. I never really had a doubt that it was indeed the "real" Michael at the 02 conference...and all the "That's not him, that's a double!" is just crazy.. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_lol

1) The scars

2)Same smile, same teeth

3)The hands

Well, I hope this is enough proof. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin

Who is feeling offended? U gave proves to the non believers. The truth is never offensive. I never doubted that the 02 guy was Michael. With all his impersonators, Michael remains an unique person.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Wooow...Thanks Wandulka! I believe it's Michael at O2 as well! I actually have so many pictures to comapare and demostrate that the O2 guy is indeed Michael! (unfotunately I'm not very good to put pictures together It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_mad )

I hope I don't offend anyone with my beliefs...I just feel guilty to think that Michael is the impersonator...You all should think that O2 guy might be Michael, and think how would he feel when he sees that his fans don't recognize him...poor soul...

I've seen and compared so many photos, and I promise I'll learn how to put them together to demosntrate that it's the same Michael since he was born untill the TII footage! Including the O2 guy!

The photos wandulka put on here are very good! I always look at the 3 scars on the right side of his face! And I find that scars from when he was little (here he just had the cheek scar) untill today when he has 3 scars!

And those scars appear in most of the pics that have been discussed here!

Please, who believe that Michael is the O2 guy, bring more proofs, so we can end with this mistery! And who don't, to proof the other way!

I don't want to offend anyone, once I also believed that O2 guy was a double or impersonator, but I did some research to be sure in what believe, and now I'm convinced he was Michael!

Remember we all have in common that we love Michael, we believe he's alive and we want him back! It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_sunny
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Thanks Wandulka,
I always thought it was Michael. Thanks for doing all this work. Great Job!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm

-

Last edited by Baby on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baby
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:21 pm

I just want to add more photos to demonstrate that Wandulka is right!

If you don't see the scars I encourage you to copy the photos and zoom them! Sorry for not putting the photos together to be easier to compare, but I don't know how to do it!
I'll try to bring more evidence taken from photos in order to demonstrate that Michael was with us since he was 5 years old! And he never abandon us!

1. SCARS

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Unrrrt10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... 1984ho10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... 1990jp10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... 199310

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Untitl10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Aaaa10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Untitl11

It was Michael at the 02 conference... 074_2s10

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Untitl12

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Untsss10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Baby wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
I hope I don't offend anyone with my beliefs...I just feel guilty to think that Michael is the impersonator...You all should think that O2 guy might be Michael, and think how would he feel when he sees that his fans don't recognize him...poor soul...

Well said DreamsComeTrue

This is my link of Proof
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/mj-little-finger-t1232.htm

Woow, thanks for the link! I saw this before and I was looking for it! Very good demonstration!
You just save me from searching the link! It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm

Yup, it's Michael alright. Always has been, always will be.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

-

Last edited by Baby on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baby
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Just a thought but could it be possible to make it so that a double of a person has exactly the same scars as the real one? Just a thought-it shouldn't be too hard to cut someone so that they have a very similar scar and MJ would have been well aware of his scars. If you are going to use doubles and stage a hoax you do everything to the very last detail, scars,teeth fixed etc etc. He was a perfectionist with everything. Maybe am being silly but we have to think of every probability. You can change anything physically but is the mannerisms plus the fact that his skin looked so much younger/fresher than before. He positivly glowed and as much as we love him he hasn't seemed like this for a long time.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Human_nature wrote:Thank you very much and you're so right It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin

I worked on a timeline picture , but here, we can see it's always Michael Wink

Maybe I will continue to do a timeline anyway, but this post is very very good Smile

And I didn't feel offended Wink

You should do the timeline! More proof, better! I just want to say I gathered so many photos, and I'm working right now at hands...position, mannerism,...(I'll dream only hands this night It was Michael at the 02 conference... Affraid It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol )

You must do the timeline, I'll help you to demonstrate That Michael is in most photos (98%)! I so wish to demonstrate this that I'm able to post all my 3000 photos in here! I'll do it if I must! It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Just a thought but could it be possible to make it so that a double of a person has exactly the same scars as the real one? Just a thought-it shouldn't be too hard to cut someone so that they have a very similar scar and MJ would have been well aware of his scars. If you are going to use doubles and stage a hoax you do everything to the very last detail, scars,teeth fixed etc etc. He was a perfectionist with everything. Maybe am being silly but we have to think of every probability. You can change anything physically but is the mannerisms plus the fact that his skin looked so much younger/fresher than before. He positivly glowed and as much as we love him he hasn't seemed like this for a long time.

Isn't easier to just believe that's Michael?

At first I though so too! 8 weeks ago, I read a thread abot the O2 guy and I was so excited to look out for proof...and I started to analize pics...and I was very sad when I realized that indeed he was Michael (back then I though that if is Michael at O2, the he's dead, and there is no hoax...but I don't believe that anymore)

I actually talked and analized photos with my BF and I asked him the same questions It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_biggrin back then!

His skin is not that young, if you zoom his O2 photos you'll see that the scars from his nose are the same as in some other photos, plus that wig it's just terrible, the make up also, the light make up confuse...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Human_nature wrote:@DreamsComesTrue

yes I will..and I wish I can post all my pictures too (ALOT) lol !
But well...I will try to do something clear, but without 3000 pics ROTF ! It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol It was Michael at the 02 conference... Lol LMAO!!! With tears... It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_lol

By the way, I like your favorite emoticon...always It was Michael at the 02 conference... Suspect
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:24 pm

The scars can be replicated, but the thumb, the thickness of the thumbs, and how they curve out cant be replicated. The O2 Michael had rather young looking hands and our Michael did not.

It is well known that people can have plastic surgery to make their faces look younger but the hands are always a give away.

Also, there is another picture of Michael from the same day that looks nothing like the O2 guy. The other MJ is much thinner, has a very skinny veined neck (and he isnt straining to do anything) so I still do not believe that the O2 guy was Michael.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Please look carefully at the thumbs - you can clearly see how different they are in the pictures that were posted.

I have read other hand analysis on the web (i'll look for link but I think the link is on the home page of MJHD) that show the lines on the inside of the hands were no Michaels.

Michael had his hands imprinted in plaster I think, so that is what they used to do the analysis.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Yes CantStopLovingU you are so right about the age of the hands being a givaway- we have to look into this more. Is a pity there is no expert amonst us, like someone in the police profession who can analyse expertly.
Apart from all this something tells me is not him, can't quite explain and of course even if it is him and we are wrong then all the better as it proves he was fit and healthy so would not rule out the hoax and would not prove him dead or otherwise. Michael has been very graceful and not sauntering at all ever so why change your manner of moving. Everyone is the same with their movement and it stays with them-I can tell who is moving in my house before I can even see them, some bound around clumsily and some glide very quietly which is how MJ was, we all have our manner and it doesn't change.
This whole thing is quite torturing, its like having a good book and the last few pages are missing.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Interesting photo comparisons with the scars, I had seen pics comparing his teeth, eyes, and hands but never the scars on his face...thank you for posting!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:53 pm

More proof....

2. HANDS

Sorry, but as young you see the face, his hands are not! Bye the way, look at this link: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/mj-little-finger-t1232.htm Here Baby shows how Michael's little finger is the same in all photos, including the O2 photos!

It was Michael at the 02 conference... Hands_10
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Is O2 guy MJ? I dunno. I am still mixed up whether he is or not.

The hand photos drew me in the most. First they look old and worn. Michael is 51 yet these hands look as if they belong to a much older man. Plus they look worn as if they are used for work.

I doubt that MJ washed dishes, worked in the yard doing any gardening or any other manual labor. A man like MJ cared about his looks and probably received manicures.

Something about the hands do not look right to me. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_scratch
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Wandulka thanks for posting.

Dreams come true..good job also!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

wow after seing this im losing hope super fast
i heard what his english body guard said about that day and now it looks really bad
whoever did the photos great job
( kinda like my ears post) a while back but i dont know how to paste pics together so yay you!!
thanks but its really sad...
Sad
pale
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Human_nature wrote:
hasil wrote:wow after seing this im losing hope super fast
i heard what his english body guard said about that day and now it looks really bad
whoever did the photos great job
( kinda like my ears post) a while back but i dont know how to paste pics together so yay you!!
thanks but its really sad...
Sad
pale

I don't understand why you think it's sad ?

Because he really look in good shape there ! And just acting probably Wink

he's a great actor you know Wink

That's what I've thought! I believe he acted that way just to create a illusion of sick Michael!
So people would say he will not be able to do that...and after the first concert (TII Movie), people will have their jaws on the floor when they will see how great he is and how good he moves...
It's just a contrast:

Sick Michael (acting)------TII------King of Pop, Best Enterteiner

As lower is the expectation....BIGGER THE SURPRISE!!!

You know Michael said: ¨I will let you see what I want you to see and when I want¨ (or something like that).

The MAN is a GENIUS!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 pm

you're so right!!! good job... I can see now- it is Michael- in all photos
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 pm

im sure it was MJ at O2... just very skinny... Crying or Very sad
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 am

wandulka wrote:Hey guys, this is something I would like to share with you. I never really had a doubt that it was indeed the "real" Michael at the 02 conference...and all the "That's not him, that's a double!" is just crazy.. It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_lol

1) The scars

2)Same smile, same teeth

3)The hands

thanks for these more than words can say!! I have been going back and forth on this since day 1 (surely u can understand y so I'm not offended) and I had concluded that Michael may have been on 1 of his many re-makes of himself, or in other words, re-defining himself

because remember how he went from 1978 to about 1985-6 being 'sweet' and only 'sweet' funloving MJ - then in about 1987 - 1992, he became a more "street-wise", "informed", "hot" MJ - then 1995 to about 2001 he became a more "refined", "intellectual", "expansive", "business-savvy" MJ, then about 2003 to 2005 we know he had some "defining moments", so when we saw him again in 2006 to 2008, he became a more "current", "reserved", "homebody", "conservative" MJ, and so I'm thinking that in 2009, maybe he set out to become a little more "rough-neck", "bass-in-his-voice", "take charge" MJ.

The only thing is, watching the This It It full-length trailer, he maintains a kind of 'sweetness' that is visible throughout all of his "re-definitions" of himself, that sort of seemed to be missing from the '02 press conference .... but I also think its possible that when he said, "this is it because ..." and the fans interrupted with the pandemonium, he may have been about to give us a clue.

? It was Michael at the 02 conference... Icon_surprised well, what do ya think? any thoughts?
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:40 am

yeah I think it is MJ. In all of the hand pictures, it is kinda wrinkly/saggy over the joint where the finger bends and I for some odd reason find that kinda cute (lol) so I paid attention to that specifically in each of the pics, so yeah I think 02 guy is MJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 am

hello, thank you for letting me in. i'm just as confused about the O2 MJ. could be the wig that's different, but i compared an arena pic to one taken the day after when he watched Oliver, and i really don't think they look the same. MJ has softer features, i think. the one who watched Oliver looks to me to be the same man in the set of pics taken june 3 walking with his children and Kenny outside the dance studio here:

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/studio/010.jpg

It was Michael at the 02 conference... 9103ro

[img][img:89ee]https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/9103ro.jpg[/img]
i also noticed that in one of the pics, it looked like he was wearing a glove, which accidentally unfurled. studying the pic some more, i think i was mistaken, could have been a shadow cast on his hand, but i wondered what cast the shadow, and why it was so sharp and so straight that his arm actually looked dark above the wrist.

[img][img:89ee]https://2img.net/h/oi29.tinypic.com/104rwip.png[/img]It was Michael at the 02 conference... 104rwip

the large-size pic is here:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/appearances/o2press/011.jpg

and then i look at the palm some more, and it does look like it's gloved. the wrinkles on the fingertips could be caused by a glove not tight enough. these are comparison pics from both events.

[img][img:89ee]https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/2hehx78.png[/img]It was Michael at the 02 conference... 2hehx78

i don't know if i'm seeing too much in nothing.

i used these pics because they were taken one day apart. it's hard to compare the O2 pic to pics from earlier years because there were slight changes from time to time. if the O2 guy looked exactly the same as a pic taken at an earlier year, it's possible that both pics are of the same guy, a double for MJ.

just my two cents. and, having said that, i'm still not sure cos i might just be seeing things.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:03 am

Shocked well since you are pointing this out... it really looks odd. but i still think it is MJ.

i have noticed that he has big hands in contrast to his face and body... but maybe it is just me
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 am

i have noticed that he has big hands in contrast to his face and body... but maybe it is just me
You're right. He's always had big hands, but it became more visible after his weight loss and vitiligo.
It was Michael at the 02 conference... 030
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:20 am

year he really lost A LOT of weight... way to much if you ask me... look at his left arm compared to her hand
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah, poor Mike.
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:45 am

well plz tell me if this is mj at conference https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/584/2009xj.jpg who is this behind the curtain?!?https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img2/2000/85601042.jpg i think itz the real mj behind the curtain anyone else agree pm me if you see this 2
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next