Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was Michael at the 02 conference...

+55
techdiva
infinitylady
Kirsche
marsheliamorgan
texasbornandraised
amber
Eva R
dancer1792
MJFOREVER
andrea_garay2005
ForstAMoon
Christiana
NYMoonwalker
EarthAngel90
YveLoVesMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ
badloving
Butterfly J
iMISSYOUMJ
miss j
mjgirl86
April-R
speechlessornot
SeeingClues
mommy
Makea
city.gal1
jade jackson
Ivonne
WanaBstartnSthn
Lay"sMjBad
spider monkey
Red Velvet
ziffes
anotherpartofme
hasil
mjthelegendlives
GirlSaturday
aamj07
CantStopLovingU
Human_nature
Baby
mjssoulmate
DreamsComeTrue
J.J_loves_MJ
annieisnotokey
neverlandprincess
hungry
Harleyblonde
nlb
MiaPaparazzi
ishealive
emo_pinkt
Rach
wandulka
59 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Empty Re: It was Michael at the 02 conference...

Post by emo_pinkt Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:How about this one? Is this Michael or 02 guy? Look at the hand. It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_wink
It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 001
Definitely looks like the O2 Guy..Who I think is MJ himself
emo_pinkt
emo_pinkt
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 174
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Empty Re: It was Michael at the 02 conference...

Post by ForstAMoon Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 am

It is still difficult for me to answer who was it but i am still more into not Michael. The look one can create, the gestures like lip biting, lip touching, hands’ waving one can adopt by careful watching the original and put as many of them into the performance as possible to deceive the audience… but the overall impression here is so much different. In particular if I watch some past speeches like the one below (you can actually see a lot of same gestures in both)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYtVG6I8n0
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Did Michael have new teeth or something? "cause they are different on this pic too and the O2 Michael also ...
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:04 am

I know that almost everything is pointing out that it is mj at the o2 but there is just something odd and i get a NON-mj feeling when i look at those pictures hmm i dont know what it is but its bugging me from the beginning. Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:09 am

The same here...I look at him and just feels weird....not like for Michael...I don't know
Love U Mike
It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Michae11
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:11 am

MJFOREVER wrote:I know that almost everything is pointing out that it is mj at the o2 but there is just something odd and i get a NON-mj feeling when i look at those pictures hmm i dont know what it is but its bugging me from the beginning. It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_neutral

Me too. I have the same feeling and can't shake it. When I watch the video from the O2 conference, I get a feeling that I've missed something.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ForstAMoon Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am

was there any tv live transmission from O2?
ForstAMoon
ForstAMoon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:The same here...I look at him and just feels weird....not like for Michael...I don't know
Love U Mike
It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Michae11

yes it just looks fake you know... But I really think it is Michael on 02. Don't know about this one..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@Harleyblonde, it's the same person to me too, but how about the hand? Is that the same one?

Am really not sure about the hand as it is at an angle.
Like I said is something I cannot quite put my finger one-its as if you were to have a perfect likeness of anyone they can look exactly like them but something is not quite right.........
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

@Wanduk-love those comparison pics-something is off about the 02-that is fore sure,no matter how everyone feels about wether or not it was Michael,we can all agree that something was off. I have went back and forth but he looks the same at the 02 as he does when he goes and sees the troops in 2007. I think something was pressing on his mind a great deal-wether it was his life,the hoax,or never coming back or coming back.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 pm

my thoughts are also IDK! its like it is mj but something is wrong,even thoses pic's that were lightened where his eyes are are showing thru glasses didnt have that " oh thoses mj eyes feeling" to me, i cant put a finger on it...
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 pm

His lips are not thin anymore and he really honestly looks like he is wearing a mask-you kknow-like something just is not "real" about the whole thing.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:37 pm

It was Michafel at the O2 conference. As soon as I can find the pictures I wil post them but someone did a comparison and Michael had three scars on his face. On on the check, one on his bottom lip and one on his chin. And the 02 Michael has all the same scars.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 53
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm

@texasborn-you really don't have to do that -I think at the beginning of this thread(or another one like it) there are close ups of the three scars-and that was another thing that changed my mind about it being him.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Same scars: small circle scar on the check and the two other ones, one on his lip and the other on the chin. It has been years since we had really seen Michael so I am guessing that is why he looked a little different.

http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Michael-Jackson102.jpg

http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/6a/cd/8c362bf245638e1e74a072826194.jpeg
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by texasbornandraised Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Sorry neverlandprincess, I saw your posted after I posted mine. I am new here so I will probably be posting things that have already been addressed.
texasbornandraised
texasbornandraised
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

@texasborn-LOL its cool -we all have-I know I have.I posted a video talking about "Will you be there" from the memorial...and it had its own thread. Its fine. The o2 guy verses Michael has been argued and discussed sooo many times-and it still gets argued about by those who still get flared up about it. I think it was him-but I didnt at first.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 pm

ok,well i hate to say this but,what about the skin tone?02 michael seemed to have a tan going on,and well our michael is rather pale due to skin disease,i dont think he would be out tanning himself or doing self tanning lotions at home as he was ALLERGIC to the sun etc. if it was a double,do u think they could go as far as implementing "scars"its done in hollywood movies all the time.i dont think they would have things such as that go obviously ignored IF they were trying to pass off someone AS the real michael.i dont know,i havent come to any conclusion regarding if it was or wasnt the real michael here.he just looks i dont know younger? i dont know,i cant put my finger on it,but,i am leaning towards not michael,however,its possibly he did this stuff on purpose for some other reason.who knows?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

bye the way,i heard where someone said he was wearing dirty clothes?does anyone have a pic of exactly what they mean?i didnt notice that,i did however notice the dirty hand and actions not quite being what we are use to from michael,anyone know what they were talking about in regards to dirty clothes?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:26 pm

but if it wasn't Michael at 02? Was it Michael at the reahersals?? I think one of those has to be Michael right?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm

ishealive wrote:Well I personally like to see both sides, @wandulka thanks for posting this.
It does look like the real MJ and I never believed a double could look so like him and again this is just my opinion. I believe he had doubles that wore masks but they could never look like him no one has anyone that looks 100% like them.

Yes, I also believe, that it was him, but he acted very strange (maybe a clue?)

If it was a double he had worn a mask or something, cause all of his doubles did it, cause NO ONE could look 100% exact like Michael
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm

@marshelia-I know the skin tone throws me-b/c he could not tan...however if it was a double why did they not amke up him lighter...on the sam token why would he make up himself darker-and he does look younger or less haggard then he has in the past few years,but he does in the rehearsal photos too(see hq TII scans-sigh* thread). SO-dunno. But I am def sure that is him in those TII photos.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:04 am

About the tan thing. I think it's all make-up and lighting.
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 am

Kirsche wrote:
ishealive wrote:Well I personally like to see both sides, @wandulka thanks for posting this.
It does look like the real MJ and I never believed a double could look so like him and again this is just my opinion. I believe he had doubles that wore masks but they could never look like him no one has anyone that looks 100% like them.

Yes, I also believe, that it was him, but he acted very strange (maybe a clue?)

If it was a double he had worn a mask or something, cause all of his doubles did it, cause NO ONE could look 100% exact like Michael

It seems that even Michael himself colud not look like Michael himself always 100% It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Lol It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Lol It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Lol
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

marsheliamorgan:ok,well i hate to say this but,what about the skin tone?02 michael seemed to have a tan going on,and well our michael is rather pale due to skin disease,i dont think he would be out tanning himself or doing self tanning lotions at home as he was ALLERGIC to the sun etc.

Me: This is what I said before. I noticed that his complexion is tanned. This is odd to me and why would he go through this much extreme. I just don't believe this was him. Just was something odd.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 pm

I found out that the 02 guy is not MJ. He is an impersonator from Puerto Rico. Here's a link from MJHD forum http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/big-clue-o2-mj-behind-the-curtain/#p159375

02=OZ the man behind the curtain.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm

How can you tell it's an impersonator from Puerto Rico ?
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 pm

I can tell that he has an accent, especially when he said "This will be..."
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:43 pm

techdiva wrote:I found out that the 02 guy is not MJ. He is an impersonator from Puerto Rico. Here's a link from MJHD forum http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/big-clue-o2-mj-behind-the-curtain/#p159375

Ok thankyou for posting, I'll check it out tomorrow morning.
But I have a question here though, why they named is as 02 conference but not 09 because it 2009. Is this the second press conference that Michael had?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm

ok, I thought you found someone. Thanks.

Yes, the accent is weird, but I don't know what to think. I saw some videos where Michael take another accent for fun...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:45 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
techdiva wrote:I found out that the 02 guy is not MJ. He is an impersonator from Puerto Rico. Here's a link from MJHD forum http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/big-clue-o2-mj-behind-the-curtain/#p159375

But I have a question here though, why they named is as 02 conference but not 09 because it 2009. Is this the second press conference that Michael had?

Because the shows was supposed to be at the o2 arena in London Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Human_nature wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Because the shows was supposed to be at the o2 arena in London It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_wink

Oh so that place was name o2 arena? LOL I didn't know that. It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:48 pm

Lord, have mercy. LOL!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Humannature:

Yes, the accent is weird, but I don't know what to think. I saw some videos where Michael take another accent for fun...

Me: Ok, that is true. He did this when Martin Bashir was interviewing him and he took on the accent of englishman. that was cute.

However.....

He is doing a conference. Why would he do that? I mean?! .... Why suddendly bust out with an accent?! It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_scratch
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 pm

@infinitylady

I don't know why. But everything was weird that day. Maybe it's was acting... if we stay in the hoax context.

I saw another video, when he was younger, a private family video and he was very funny there too. I'll try to find the video.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

ok I found Smile

here :

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Human,

Oh yeah, he does do different voice changes. I remembered he did one with his sister Latoya and then another one with Janet, he was sounding like an old man.

I am just trying to hear the Puerto Rican accent.

I do see someone sitting behind the curtain.

LOL! I am tripping! This is just too much.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 pm

I see someone or something too behind the curtain Smile
But it's just so blurry...it's hard to tell it's really him.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 pm

infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana.. Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm

well i really don`t know what to say..but somebody told me that she know very sure that at the O2 conference wasn`t Mike..
Diana..
Diana..
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25
Leeftijd : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 pm

That's where MJ was suppose to tour on July 13 until March, 2010 at London's O2 Arena. I really do feel that MJ is the man behind the curtain at the O2 conference. A stage personnel would not wear a mask and sunglasses. This reminds of Wizard of Oz. The man behind the curtain speaking while someone else does the job. Remember MJ was 90 minutes late for the conference.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Diana.. wrote:well i really don`t know what to say..but somebody told me that she know very sure that at the O2 conference wasn`t Mike..

So.... this "somebody" is someone who know Michael ? Who know someone in the family or friends ?

Sorry if I ask.. but how can WE be 100% sure ?
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Human-Nature,

Ok, this was the one, I thought that little girl was janet but that was someone else. I am sitting laughing. He was funny.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by techdiva Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 pm

infinitylady,
That's the link I posted. It does show MJ behind the curtain. Thank you.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:38 pm

I cannot recognize MJ. I just see a shadow
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:50 pm

I saw it clearly. Wow! Who is going to be behind the curtain with a surgical mask? C'mon!
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Sorry, but I CAN'T see a surgical mask Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 pm

O_o What is going on here.... and how did they get the similarities so close?? If that wasn't him onstage??.. What a Face
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:07 pm

infinitylady wrote:Human-Nature,

Ok, this was the one, I thought that little girl was janet but that was someone else. I am sitting laughing. He was funny.

yes he's very funny Wink

I saw another one with LaToya and he was very funny there too Wink

(with LaToya part 3 )

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TEcwJBw4LY
I saw him 3 times, 6:06; 6:34 and 9:14 and I´m pretty sure that´s Michael. Set on full screen and look. It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Icon_bounce Sunglasses and white surgical mask It was Michael at the 02 conference... - Page 3 Fresse
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next