Teeth Don't Lie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by miss j on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:06 am

err..excuse me for interupting, but do you guys remember the video of MJ's deep voice posted previously? while he was doing the talking part of the song, he raised his eyebrows and looking at his facial expression at that time, quickly flashed out LKL's DD's facial expression when he raised his eyebrows too.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 am

Harleyblonde wrote:I cannot see the similarity between the teeth on the photo's as on the photo of MJ his bottom teeth are not exposed as there are on the photo of Dave-MJs lip is in the way.
I am thinking though-what would be the point of him pretending to be Dave Dave for an interview? this is not a game, not a prank. This is a hoax and serious stuff here. I can imagine him going to extreme disguise if he were suffering "cabin fever" and needed to be out and about but why would he disguise himself as a burns victim who he had befriended many years ago who he was very clearly fond of? I just think if Dave Dave came upon this site it may be upsetting for him, is ok to think up solutions/clues etc but not at the expense of others feelings.

That's what I think as well. I'm surprised by how many people are convinced of this, because I just don't get it.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Thetruth on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 am

avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:05 am

The ear appears different too. In the CNN DD appears to have more of an ear where the DD pic shows that most of his earlobe is gone, probably burned off.

Also if you look at the eyebrow or brow bone on the CNN DD - well there is that distinctive Michael arch which DD doesnt have at all.

The nose is different.

The eye color is different.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ur dumb.......

Post by Haribo007 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:07 am

OF COURSE DAVE DAVE IS A REAL PERSON, BUT JACKSON WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE HIM, U GET IT NOW U IDIOT!!!!!!!
avatar
Haribo007
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 am

Haribo007 wrote:OF COURSE DAVE DAVE IS A REAL PERSON, BUT JACKSON WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE HIM, U GET IT NOW U IDIOT!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, are you speaking to me? Because that was really rude.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:17 am

I just wanted to post this comment from the MJHD thread posted above. I thought it was interesting.

Proof: Dave Dave was on staff for years at MJJ Productions. Why? By the way so was Miko Brando. This leaves me to believe that MJ may have masquraded as Dave Dave before and the two of them had this agreement. If you doubt it, then ask yourself, what would you do for MJ? Many of us here would do anything to help him, so would Dave Dave.

Being Dave Dave was a way for him to walk around and not be approached by fans or cameras. As for the video, it's staged. The woman at the restaurant looks like a friend of Miko's and if you notice his shoulders are WAY too big. I think the shoulder pads went out of style in the 80's. His head is not in proportion with the rest of his body.

And if you still don't believe, then I'll leave you with this.. I know someone who spoke to Dave Dave at the burial. Face to face. His eyes were dark and his voice was soft. His speech at the burial was very "Michael" like. Those who were there, even those who knew Dave Dave (who by the way sat right next to Dame Liz Taylor even though there was not a seat next to her. She was seated on the isle because of her wheel chair and Dave Dave pulled up a chair and sat next to her), were taken aback by Dave Dave's words. It was as if Dave Dave was chanelling MJ. But of course it couldn't be MJ he was dead and lying there in the casket..right? Or was he.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by fa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:02 am


I don´t know.
But in this video. He has blue eyes again and his eye are not black lined. Why did he took of the black line in his eyes?
Gosh!
avatar
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Thetruth on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:05 am

Haribo007 wrote:OF COURSE DAVE DAVE IS A REAL PERSON, BUT JACKSON WAS MADE TO LOOK LIKE HIM, U GET IT NOW U IDIOT!!!!!!!

Whomever you were referring to, it was offensive and it’s a non acceptable behaviour. If you can not obey the rules, be kind and leave the site. We are not here to bicker at each other!
avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JACKSON HAS RIPPED EVERYONE OFF.......

Post by Haribo007 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 am

MJ ISNT THE PERSON WE ALL THINK HE IS, HE DID HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE, BY NOT PAYING THEM!!!!!!!
avatar
Haribo007
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Human_nature on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 am

For Haribo007 :

I think you should leave this forum, your ALL CAPS messages and very rude btw, are not accepeted here.

A mod or admin will be advised !
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 am

Thetruth wrote:Michael is not Dave Dave, look at my post and have a second thought:

[url=http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/dave-dave/if-you-think-lkl-dave-dave-is-michael-you-should-check-this-out-new-video/
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/dave-dave/if-you-think-lkl-dave-dave-is-michael-you-should-check-this-out-new-video/[/quote[/url]]

I agree with you and never thought that so soon after his "death" Michael would masquerade in public or on film disguised as anyone else, least of all Dave Dave who as a burns victim and a dear friend of Michael when you think about it would be quite sick and innappropiate. I think if Dave were to happen upon this site he would be offended and you can understand why.
Why would he do it anyway?
So far Michael has been Dave Dave, Hatman, the blonde Lady next to Hatman and Doc Murray etc etc!! Either he has hoaxed his death in order to have time to persue a wild and obscure fetish of constantly disguising himself or some members on here are jumping the gun and clutching at straws!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

Haribo007.......Youre behavior is unnecessary....and unwanted........If you disagree with this forum then you need to leave.....before being banned.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 am

Haribo007 wrote:MJ ISNT THE PERSON WE ALL THINK HE IS, HE DID HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE, BY NOT PAYING THEM!!!!!!!

Do they know you have escaped? Perhaps you could write an article on how you got out of a padded cell and a straight jacket?
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:20 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
Haribo007 wrote:MJ ISNT THE PERSON WE ALL THINK HE IS, HE DID HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE, BY NOT PAYING THEM!!!!!!!

Do they know you have escaped? Perhaps you could write an article on how you got out of a padded cell and a straight jacket?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Haribo007 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:36 am

listen im just saying how it is, and u cant ban me for having freedom of speech!!!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Haribo007.......Youre behavior is unnecessary....and unwanted........If you disagree with this forum then you need to leave.....before being banned.
avatar
Haribo007
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Eva R on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:39 am

But 'Dave Dave' voice sounds a bit like Michael's. But not exact the same and I think if it was Michael, you could hear it you know. hear it clearly. Like in ghost. I can hear it is Michael. But not here :S
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:03 am

Haribo007 wrote:listen im just saying how it is, and u cant ban me for having freedom of speech!!!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Haribo007.......Youre behavior is unnecessary....and unwanted........If you disagree with this forum then you need to leave.....before being banned.

There are many different ways to say what you are trying to say. First off, you do not need to yell (caps) and secondly maybe you should rephrase your wording and people wont attack you....we are nice people here and are perfectly respectful of others beliefs, but when you ATTACK us then you are going to get negative comments.
And please do not call members here "idiots"...That is not freedom of speech, it is nasty. Period.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by 4evermichael71 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:15 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I just wanted to post this comment from the MJHD thread posted above. I thought it was interesting.

Proof: Dave Dave was on staff for years at MJJ Productions. Why? By the way so was Miko Brando. This leaves me to believe that MJ may have masquraded as Dave Dave before and the two of them had this agreement. If you doubt it, then ask yourself, what would you do for MJ? Many of us here would do anything to help him, so would Dave Dave.

Being Dave Dave was a way for him to walk around and not be approached by fans or cameras. As for the video, it's staged. The woman at the restaurant looks like a friend of Miko's and if you notice his shoulders are WAY too big. I think the shoulder pads went out of style in the 80's. His head is not in proportion with the rest of his body.

And if you still don't believe, then I'll leave you with this.. I know someone who spoke to Dave Dave at the burial. Face to face. His eyes were dark and his voice was soft. His speech at the burial was very "Michael" like. Those who were there, even those who knew Dave Dave (who by the way sat right next to Dame Liz Taylor even though there was not a seat next to her. She was seated on the isle because of her wheel chair and Dave Dave pulled up a chair and sat next to her), were taken aback by Dave Dave's words. It was as if Dave Dave was chanelling MJ. But of course it couldn't be MJ he was dead and lying there in the casket..right? Or was he.

That's exactly what I think Smile
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:21 am

Just because he' wearing the same clothes doesn't mean it's the same person. LKL= MJ
This one, I'm not so sure, I don't think this one is him, BUT MJ could have met him at the burial and switched, then sat next to Liz.
avatar
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:23 am

Haribo007 wrote:listen im just saying how it is, and u cant ban me for having freedom of speech!!!!!

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Haribo007.......Youre behavior is unnecessary....and unwanted........If you disagree with this forum then you need to leave.....before being banned.

No- haribo007, you are not saying how it is, you are saying how you think it is, we all are capable of forming our own opinion without being told, no one knows the truth regarding MJs finances etc at all and we can only speculate. We all put our opinions on here with respect and without malice. May I suggest you do the same or maybe you could attend charm school and if you have already then demand a refund from them!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:24 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:I just wanted to post this comment from the MJHD thread posted above. I thought it was interesting.

Proof: Dave Dave was on staff for years at MJJ Productions. Why? By the way so was Miko Brando. This leaves me to believe that MJ may have masquraded as Dave Dave before and the two of them had this agreement. If you doubt it, then ask yourself, what would you do for MJ? Many of us here would do anything to help him, so would Dave Dave.

Being Dave Dave was a way for him to walk around and not be approached by fans or cameras. As for the video, it's staged. The woman at the restaurant looks like a friend of Miko's and if you notice his shoulders are WAY too big. I think the shoulder pads went out of style in the 80's. His head is not in proportion with the rest of his body.

And if you still don't believe, then I'll leave you with this.. I know someone who spoke to Dave Dave at the burial. Face to face. His eyes were dark and his voice was soft. His speech at the burial was very "Michael" like. Those who were there, even those who knew Dave Dave (who by the way sat right next to Dame Liz Taylor even though there was not a seat next to her. She was seated on the isle because of her wheel chair and Dave Dave pulled up a chair and sat next to her), were taken aback by Dave Dave's words. It was as if Dave Dave was chanelling MJ. But of course it couldn't be MJ he was dead and lying there in the casket..right? Or was he.

That's exactly what I think


avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Thetruth on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:
Just because he' wearing the same clothes doesn't mean it's the same person. LKL= MJ
This one, I'm not so sure, I don't think this one is him, BUT MJ could have met him at the burial and switched, then sat next to Liz.
Yes that is plausible cyclops
avatar
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by miss j on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 pm

wow haribo...yes you have the freedom of speech. we all have, but please say what you think in a nice way. we are not making enemies here..we make friends.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Eva R on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 am

I really is weird all this stuff. Dave Dave doesn't really look that way. But his voice. I just don't hear Michael. In Ghost, I can hear Michael's voice when that fat guy talks. But here I don't hear it :S
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Kirsche on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:24 am

Thetruth wrote:
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe wrote:
Just because he' wearing the same clothes doesn't mean it's the same person. LKL= MJ
This one, I'm not so sure, I don't think this one is him, BUT MJ could have met him at the burial and switched, then sat next to Liz.
Yes that is plausible cyclops


hm I don't know, maybe they switched?? Because in this Interview, his nose looks like the real DD's one and at LKL it looks smaller or am I wrong?
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:20 am

[img:c0b0]http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/[/img] haha!! Look at his teeth here!! This was in the Netherlands long time ago Wink Also undercover.
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Kirsche on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:27 am

wuahahahah!!! Soo cool
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth Don't Lie

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum