Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance

+16
nlb
GirlSaturday
EarthAngel90
neverlandprincess
Gabriel Walker
whateverhappens
DreamsComeTrue
CantStopLovingU
shirley-grace
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
yaya
kdkennedy74
MiaPaparazzi
phoenix
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
annieisnotokey
20 posters

Go down

Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Empty Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am

"You're sellin' out souls but

I care about mine

I've got to get stronger

And I won't give up the fight"
-"Scream"

When Janet performed "Scream" at the VMA's, it seemed she was filled
with righteous anger directed at some in the audience. The song
"Scream" wasn't just about the false accusations against Michael, I
believe they were also about the "dark forces" behind the scenes in
the entertainment industry that are literally "sellin' out souls".
It's almost like a protest song ("They Don't Really Care About Us" was
similar in that way). Michael Jackson, based on the contents of his
songs and videos must have been aware of this..he may have even been a
victim of it for a while. These things have been there for a while, but
are now coming to light. Each year, I get more and more disgusted with
the VMA's, but this year was especially shocking because of the blatant
satanism. It was all over the place, but I will mention the few
incidents that stand out:

1. Jack Black's satanic prayer (a joke, yeah sure)
2. Jay-Z lyric in New York, New York ("...Jesus can't save you.")
3. Lady Gaga's ritual human sacrifice.

Now, no matter what they say, the VMA's is primarily marketed towards children and young teenagers. I'm not sure what effect seeing Lady Gaga covered in blood hanging from a rope would have on a 7 year old, but it's not good.

When you carefully observe all that is going on in the music industry,
you can see why Janet was so angry and why Jermaine and Joseph looked
terribly sad at the end of the show. I think that Jermaine and Joseph
were particularly ashamed that Michael's name was exploited to market
this disgrace of a show (which wasn't really a tribute to Michael at
all, just a way to lure in young people into watching this spectacle).
I would be sad and angry as well.

Back to top Go down

Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Empty Re: Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 am

Dove wrote:When you carefully observe all that is going on in the music industry,

Not being funny but, if this is true, Janet instead of just looking mad should've refused to perform in the tribute.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Empty Re: Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:58 am

Uh what?

MJ WAS talking about the entertainment industry and media with SCREAM yes, but I dont think Janet was looking angrily at anyone. I think she always looks that way when she performs certain songs.

I think they chose that part of the song to sing because it was close to her dance sequence with MJ.

As far as Satanism at the VMA's ....I dont know. its weird though.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

I believe Janet did it to send a message.

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, I can't help you. Whenever, someone mentions the presence of Satanism in the music industry, they are labeled as crazy. I expect the same to happen to me. But I'm writing this with the hope someone will read this and understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 am

i dont know, i think janet was mad because she made a small mistake during the choreography- i can imagine that if you are an artist AND perfectionist such things really affect you for some reason
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:31 am

I have grown up watching the VMAs and I do agree, every year it gets more and more... explicit... I guess would be the word for it. MTVs target audience is mainly teenagers to young adolescents, and I don't even think it is appropriate for anyone that is considered to be a minor, especially after this years show.

I'm not sure what effect seeing Lady Gaga covered in blood hanging from a rope would have on a 7 year old, but it's not good.

No it is NOT good, I have a 7 year old who is obsessed with MJ (my sons name is Justin Michael, when he realized his middle name was MICHAEL he about went to file a name change so he could be MICHAEL JUSTIN ha ha lol! ) So of course, we all watched the beginning together as a family and it was ok. Then... well... lets just say MTV is on parental control in our house until they stop playing that show over and over again...

The MJ Tribute, Janet and Madonna were the highlights for me, and that was all, what? Within the first ten minutes? Then after they get us hooked, next thing you know, Kanye is trying to steal Taylor Swift's moment (bet he feels like a MORON after doing that, FOR NOTHING cuz Beyonce won Video of the Year... even our President called him a jacka**! Beyonce is a classy woman though, no doubt!), Lady Gaga's "bloody" act, etc... It makes me sick that MJs name was even associated with this garbage. Totally disrespectful for someone who is "the King"...

No disrespect meant, and I definitely dont mean to offend anyone with this post, I am just so sad with the way the world is these days. What ever happened to morals, values and civility and RESPECT??!!
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:32 am

I just Janet was pissed because of all of the hypocrits in the room. And yes I do think that there is a lot of satanism in the music industry as well as the film industry. Just look and/or listen to the content.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 am

@ dove, i do understand exactly what you mean. it would have been easier for janet not to perform, but the easy road is not the one you take when you wanna make a point...and i do agree janet wanted to make a point. of course, we don't know everything behind the scenes of why that particular snippet of the song was chosen or the exact reason she had that facial expression at the end...all we can do is speculate. but i do believe in the evil agenda behind a lot of music and i know those awards were nothing about what michael stands for. i couldn't believe at the end the host said the show would have made michael proud, cuz i don't think it would have one bit.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am

Dove, I COMPLETELY GET IT!

Having loved music/lyrics my entire life, the change in content is soooo obvious (to me). It's truly sad.

I hear you, Dove. I felt like that entire VMA show was in some way "staged" because, as you mentioned, it was absolutely NOT a (positive) tribute to Michael.

(I LOVED what Madonna had to say, and Janet's "message." I get it!)

:~ Doves Cry ~:

Dove wrote:I believe Janet did it to send a message.

If you have no idea of what I'm talking about, I can't help you. Whenever, someone mentions the presence of Satanism in the music industry, they are labeled as crazy. I expect the same to happen to me. But I'm writing this with the hope someone will read this and understand.
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 am

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might
wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so
clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing
out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a
tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent
minded becomes a fashionable thing.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Lady Gaga is a poster-girl for Illuminati mind control, a puppet who
embodies exactly what the public represents in the eyes of the elite:
mindless drones, mannequins, remote controlled robots, hypnotized
degenerates incapable of thinking coherently. On the other hand, her
symbolism is deep, esoteric and even spiritual. This paradoxical aspect
of Lady Gaga is something that deserves to be analyzed and understood.
While masses of young people imitate Gaga’s brain-dead persona, the
subversive symbolism surrounding her art still reaches the fan’s
subconscious. She is not the Antichrist though (last I’ve heard), she
is simply one of the many pop stars sending out similar messages to the
public. Combined with Hollywood movies, TV shows and commercials, media
outlets are programming young minds to think and act a specific way.
http://www.thedailyswarm.com/headlines/lady-gaga-poster-girl-illuminati-mind-control/
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Dove wrote:"You're sellin' out souls but

I care about mine

I've got to get stronger

-"Scream"

victim of it for a while. These things have been there for a while, but
the VMA's, but this year was especially shocking because of the blatant

Now, no matter what they say, the VMA's is primarily marketed towards children and young teenagers. I'm not sure what effect seeing Lady Gaga covered in blood hanging from a rope would have on a 7 year old, but it's not good.

BRAVO!! Great great post!

I can see all of the satanic symbolism many of the artists use, and Michael was without a doubt AGAINST this force being used against artists.

There a very intelligent video maker on YOUTUBE who is very informed on this, and has many analysis videos explaining all the secret symbols ect in these artist videos. After analyzing Michaels panther dance in B or W he is convinced that was the turning point for Michael and it was HIS way of showing THEM that he would fight against them.

I'll see if I can find the ones for Beyonce/Sweet Dreams, Lady GaGa / Poker Face a.k.a. POKE HER FACE ect and the one on Michael panther dance if anyone is interested.

I really do think this has alot to do with Michaels message especially in his later years.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Dove wrote:"You're sellin' out souls but

I care about mine

I've got to get stronger

-"Scream"

victim of it for a while.
These things have been there for a while, but
the VMA's,
but this year was especially shocking because of the blatant

Now, no matter what they say,the VMA's is primarily marketed towards children and young teenagers. I'm not sure what effect seeing Lady Gaga covered in blood hanging from a rope would have on a 7 year old, but it's not good.

I so agree with you! Reading this, comes into my mind Michael's speech about Sony in 2002!
We should not forget they(Janet and Michael) were rised in a very disciplinary religion (I was too)! Michael often mentioned the named of God whenever had the possibility to do so.

Most singers from our time are just slaves who promote the subliminal messages imposed by the music industry! Nowadays, most people don't buy music with beautiful messages like Michael's songs! Why would anyone buy an album with touching songs like ¨Cry¨and ¨Lost children¨, when they can listen ¨I'm a slave¨ by Britney Spears... Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_mad
My point is that music industry promote this type of songs and we get used to it and sometimes we like them, the the messages in this songs are very vulgar and, most of time, satanic!
Sony kills music! Sony (in general, music industry) truly kills music with this type of messages! Michael knew that! Poor soul was one of the slaves and he didn't like it, and said STOP! Of course, his good messages towards the world weren't selling as well as the NWO's slaves messages!
Music industry and Media are trying to brainwash us every single day, we just don't have to let them!
We are just brainwashed with all the videos and the publicity! Is the music industry who impose us what to listen, what's ¨cool¨ nowadays!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi to all of you, Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_biggrin Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_biggrin
I registered some couple of days ago, but I had to brush up my English before posting, I'm German and
have followed Mr. Jackson's career from behind what was knows as " The Wall" because I grew up in East Germany.
I was so glad to get ticket for his History tour and went there with husband and daughter in 1997.
Since then we tried to get his music which ,of course ,was much easier after the reunification in 1990.
Even my granddaughter - 10- she saw recently some videos of him dancing - is really fascinated and wants to get all his hits for Christmas.
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Many of us Do , Dove~Loud and clear! Their game is up! And we are NOT crazy, we are educuated.
Yes I also think she and her brother were 'Sticking It To Them' and I think he is going to carry ion doiong just that. The Times They Are A Changing......
Big love to you, Gabriel xxxxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Gabriel Walker wrote:

Many of us Do , Dove~Loud and clear! Their game is up! And we are NOT crazy, we are educuated.
Yes I also think she and her brother were 'Sticking It To Them' and I think he is going to carry ion doiong just that. The Times They Are A Changing......
Big love to you, Gabriel xxxxxxx

I'm laughing at my awful typos here..I even mistyped 'educated' .Oh dear, guess that was righteous anger.
I also applaud the poster who made reference to the Britney 'Slave for you' song...Britney, bless her is one of the best mind control puppets they ever had...but we KNOW that.
G xxxxxxx
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by whateverhappens Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 pm

to dove

I think you are completely right-music has changed so much and the videos are getting more and more disgusting.
The worst one i have ever seen was " I went to party/ 2party."
All is reduced to sex and this in a very pervers way.
Sorry for my English; I`m German. I guess the aim is to make youngsters believing such behaviour is normal.
what i know about the illuminati so far - this is part of their plan to promote bad language, violence, sex etc. people who consume such things stop thinking and are limited to this. they should not respect other values. This is to destroy real relations and seperate people and completely the in contrast to Michael Jackson's message.
whateverhappens
whateverhappens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:19 pm

that's very interesting! i haven't known much about her and i missed her vma performance, so i will have to check it out. but everything about her has given me such a weird vibe; something i couldn't put my finger on...so your post really explained it!

shirley-grace wrote:Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might
wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so
clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing
out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a
tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent
minded becomes a fashionable thing.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Lady Gaga is a poster-girl for Illuminati mind control, a puppet who
embodies exactly what the public represents in the eyes of the elite:
mindless drones, mannequins, remote controlled robots, hypnotized
degenerates incapable of thinking coherently. On the other hand, her
symbolism is deep, esoteric and even spiritual. This paradoxical aspect
of Lady Gaga is something that deserves to be analyzed and understood.
While masses of young people imitate Gaga’s brain-dead persona, the
subversive symbolism surrounding her art still reaches the fan’s
subconscious. She is not the Antichrist though (last I’ve heard), she
is simply one of the many pop stars sending out similar messages to the
public. Combined with Hollywood movies, TV shows and commercials, media
outlets are programming young minds to think and act a specific way.
http://www.thedailyswarm.com/headlines/lady-gaga-poster-girl-illuminati-mind-control/
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't know if Janet herself was fighting against it-but I do agree with the thought of satanism being in the entertainment-not just music-industry. She did look mad but as some of has said she looks that way in many songs-and also it oges with that video (look at her in the Scream vid-) plus the fact that she has had alot of pressure since June 25th.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:26 pm

I am avid music listener (All Kinds of Music - I don't discrimate) - everywhere I go - I got my i-pod attached to me - I don't hear any demonic or satanic sounds or subliminal messages in my music ... so any hardcore religion based types always say our music is satan's music .... that is a lie .... NWO & Illumanti mess is way out of hand ... I was watching The VMA's yesterday (only thing I watch on MTV - I quit MTV a year & half ago) .... Lady Gaga's "Hanging" off a cord is her style - dark , demented but her style ... but I don't think a satanic message & Jack Black got issues - he is always doing something stupid or completely high school like attitude & Jay - Z - well , I can't say anything about him ... he's just a another rap artist with social commentary to say in anything .... & have to put something goes aganist The Human Religion - I don't see how Satanism has to do with anything (Don't get me wrong - I am Bapstist Christian w/a Open Mind) but Michael is right about the music industry selling out souls for monetary gain & automatically have you as a slave that much is true but I do think some of the songs I have heard ... are bit demonic but no one wants to cross that level .... of Knowing the Truth .... Sad , but true.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Okay since we're discussing Satanism, I will step up and play Devils's Advocate. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_twisted

Didn't MTV/VMA's simply provide the viewing and listening public with the level of entertainment that they have come to ask for? If the VMA's were to have consisted of 2 1/2 hours of sweet songs sung by sweet musicians, what type of viewership and ratings would they have received? Look at MTV's program content in 2009. Hell I am surprised that they even bother to still host a VMA show considering that they have gradually moved away from video music. A great deal of their recent programming has changed and turned toward the reality style shows. The Real World was once the exception. It was the novelty break from the full day of music videos. Now MTV has lost the balance of videos and shows many more programs that have very little to do with music. Music Television (MTV) lost it's "M" some time ago. What type of primetime programming receives the larger viewership on other networks? Reality shows especially those that contain controversial and shocking content. In order to compete, MTV jumped on that bandwagon.

"Give the people what they want." Apparently the people want what MTV is providing otherwise they wouldn't watch and MTV would be forced to change their format.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:37 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Okay since we're discussing Satanism, I will step up and play Devils's Advocate. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_twisted

Didn't MTV/VMA's simply provide the viewing and listening public with the level of entertainment that they have come to ask for? If the VMA's were to have consisted of 2 1/2 hours of sweet songs sung by sweet musicians, what type of viewership and ratings would they have received? Look at MTV's program content in 2009. Hell I am surprised that they even bother to still host a VMA show considering that they have gradually moved away from video music. A great deal of their recent programming has changed and turned toward the reality style shows. The Real World was once the exception. It was the novelty break from the full day of music videos. Now MTV has lost the balance of videos and shows many more programs that have very little to do with music. Music Television (MTV) lost it's "M" some time ago. What type of primetime programming receives the larger viewership on other networks? Reality shows especially those that contain controversial and shocking content. In order to compete, MTV jumped on that bandwagon.

"Give the people what they want." Apparently the people want what MTV is providing otherwise they wouldn't watch and MTV would be forced to change their format.

Great post and I agree with you. Once upon a time MTV was great. You could watch videos anytime of day or night. In my teen years I watched MTV more than I listened to the radio. I stop watching when the videos became less and less.

I'm suprised as well that they still do the awards. I remember a bunch of us would have a VMA party and gather to watch them together. We looked forward to seeing the show. Then MTV changed and we no loger cared to watch. The VMA's was the first time I watched in a very long time and I didn't keep it on long.

Like you said, MTV is only giving the people what they want.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Excellent post, Dove, you did 'help' by raising topic.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Great post Dove, you're right! MTV VMA is getting worse every year. now it's full of so-called "artists" with shitty music and it's like a contest, who shows more skin wins -.-' We really need real artists! I refuse to be brainwashed by brainwashed puppets!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Dove you have a unpopular viewpoint-and I know all about those-I do believe there are satanic forces behind entertainment in any forum;however,I am not one of the Christians who believe all secular music is of satan-obviousley or I would not even be on this forum. I doubt Janet herself was confronting it. As for this is what the public wants....I tend to see it the way I see literature that is read now-look back in history children read books that no child today would be able to read because they have been dumbed down. The average magazine is written on a third grade level-everything is dumbed down and slummed down-we dont think and therefore do not create. Michael was differant in many ways numero uno being that he COULD create. Thats what made us think-he also loved to laugh and make others happy and this why most of his music(especially the earlier stuff) was so upbeat. Nowadays everyone is drawn to "reality" and darkness. Well darkness is not my reality but unfortunatly it is what we are drawn to when there is no other alternative. No one is shocked by anything anymore and their senses are numbed -so women are more naked because nothing is sacred. I have always loved Michael and so respect him as a person and his art-his art was clean especially by todays standard, he never had to do something stupid and grotesue like stick his microphone stand between his legs. I have respected Janet for her taste as far as her public image goes and the way she never trashed Michael-and she is very talented,but even her music in the past fifteen years has been incredibly sexual-more so even then Madonna ever put out. (If that makes any one upset I apolagize but I just cant listen to it). My point being is true art suffers in the name of art-if u call it art and say you have the right to do it/say it/or display it then it is allowed because -hey it is art right? Then the masses are dumbed down and brainwashed and never reach for higher ,better and more beautiful acheivements.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Did you guys catch the Muse on the VMAs?? They were across the street in the other theater and were introduced by Gerard Butler.
The song is called Uprising.. Here are the lyrics: http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/muse-lyrics/uprising-lyrics.html

Uprising lyrics

Song Overview:
Release Date: August 4, 2009
Album: The Uprising

The paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, the transmissions, will resume,
They'll try to push drugs to keep us all dumbed down,
And hope that we will never see the truth around,
SO COME ON!

Another promise, another scene,Another package not to keep us trapped in greed,
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds,
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined,
SO COME ON!

They will not force us,
They will stop degrading us,
They will not control us,
And we will be victorious!

SO COME ON!

Interchanging mind-control,
Come, let the revolution take its toll,
If you could flick a switch and open your third eye,
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die,
SO COME ON!

Rise up and take the power back,
It's time that the fat cats had a heart attack,
You know that their time's coming to an end,
We have to unify and watch our flag ascend!
SO COME ON!

They will not force us,

SO COME ON!

OI! OI! OI! OI!

(Solo begins to play)

OI! OI! OI! OI!

(Solo continues)

OI! OI! OI! OI!

(Solo continues)

They will not force us,
SO COME ON!

(Synth begins to play)

OI! OI! OI! OI!

What do ya'll think??

~ ds Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm

What does this has to do with Michael, if you dont mind me asking?? Im a little confused right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm

I looked at the VMAs a different way...
everyone is talking about illuminati, etc.. to me that VMA show, esp Lady Gaga and this song by Muse, and Jack Black skit.. was to mock or open our eyes to this illuminati.. to increase people's awareness about control. I personally think that this was a very well put together VMA show. i guess if you believe in it.. also today, it was announced that Dan Brown's new book, The Last Symbol, is out! http://www.thelostsymbol.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm

VMA's are so disrespectuful now.
I mean the guy kept talking about boodies, vijayjays, penises, sex and just grody stuff all night. I could not believe it. Geesh.
Have some kind of class.

And that WAS NOT A TRIBUTE @ all and they surely did use MJ's name and fake like it was all about MJ, when it really wasn't.

Ugh

GREAT POINT DOVE. There may have been a message for sure.

I was glad everything I wanted to see was at the beginning of the hsow in the first 30 minutes because afterwards, I turned the baloney show off. Ugh
I did however tune in the last 10 minutes to see Jay Z and to of course finally see the THIS IS IT TRAILER....

Last edited by MJJ Love on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm

... lol.. now that's very true..

as for russell brand.. I have NO clue why they invited him back?!?!?

and I agree with what everyone is saying.. I used to love MTV in the 80s.. but it has definitely changed with reality-based/scripted shows.. I think videos come on in the early morning nowadays.. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm

I feel like a ditzy shallow blonde reading this thread. Honestly. Shocked

Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Ditzy_blonde
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 pm

ds wrote:... lol.. now that's very true..

as for russell brand.. I have NO clue why they invited him back?!?!?

and I agree with what everyone is saying.. I used to love MTV in the 80s.. but it has definitely changed with reality-based/scripted shows.. I think videos come on in the early morning nowadays.. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_neutral

Even tho I find his dialect really cute. I love the English accent. His sounds a bit like slang, like he is not annunicating it like they would usually do. I love when I hear this accent tho. It rocks. I do this accent all the time and I'm quite believable with it I must say... LOL

But, other than that, he is too mcuh for REGULAR TV. My twin sons who are 12 were just loking at my face everytime he would say something. They would act like they did not hear it or something.
I finally had to turn it off. They crossed the line with when they prayed to the DEVIL. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_eek Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Affraid WTFACk? I'm outta here.. Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_mad Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_evil Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_arrow
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 pm

I completely agree with you MJJ Love! Satanism at the VMA's vs. Janet's performance Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:47 am

When I say there are "Satanic" influences in popular music, especially today, I don't mean just sex, drugs and violence...I'm talking about control and worship. It can be very subtle, so that most people (especially children, who are naive) won't be able to notice the changes until it's too late.

As far as what this has to do with Michael Jackson... listen to the lyrics of "Jam", "Scream", "Money".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum