Facts vs Speculation

Go down

Facts vs Speculation

Post by Rach on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey Guys,

I have been having a very interesting chat via PM with a fellow member for a few days now, and with their permission I wanted to share the following with you Smile

The member speaks a lot of sense and is very logical and the following text realy stood out to me. Please feel free to read over this and add to it as you see fit and perhaps we can come up with some solid facts regarding this.

Rach xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------
I can however tell you what the facts are and what is pure speculation based on imaginative minds. Heres a few examples:

Speculation with no evidence:
1. Hat man
2. Michaels twin brother also called michael
3. Transvestite Michael (poor woman!)
4. The number 7 theory (nicked from Tupac conspiracy theorists)
5. Peterpanpyt and donald from the uk (who posted a video showing him doing the voice)

Facts:
1. Michael jackson disappeared after the trial in '93 and only showed his face at concerts, the odd tv show, out with kids and in court.

2. There has been no official statement from the hospital, coronor or police regarding the death of Michael Jackson.

3. Michael Jackson has thus far had three funerals (private ceremony, staples centre and sep 3rd burial, yet no coronor has signed his death certificate.

4. If Dr Murray was really a suspect in the murder of Michael Jackson, he would be behind bars not wandering around a free man.
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts vs Speculation

Post by yaya on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:17 pm

hmmm, very enlightening! i agree wholeheartedly with the list of speculated topics. and assuming this person is a reliable source, it's nice to have them confirm what information is indeed facts. i think since those facts came about earlier on, it's easy to forget about them...but i think they're so important cuz they are part of the foundation that holds the hoax theory up. thanks so much for sharing rachel!
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:26 pm

You're more than welcome!

I think sometimes it's easy to forget what is indeed facts with some theories flying around (I know mine and Bid's didn't help ) so I thought the thread would be a great idea to try and get us back on track Smile
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Rach wrote:You're more than welcome!

I think sometimes it's easy to forget what is indeed facts with some theories flying arounf (I know mine and Bid's didn't help ) so I thought the thread would be a great idea to try and get us back on track Smile

Don't put down your theory! It's only through research (and a bit of speculation) that we'll might get closer to the truth. Even though I might not agree with a theory, I'm always thankful to be provided with new points of view. I love the "I didn't think of that one" factor.

On the other hand, I tend to agree with our fellow member. We should try to focus more on facts and less on crazy speculation. That's kind of what I tried to do with my theory anyway (leave out JCC, Hat Man, number coincidences, etc.).

annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Boooo...hiss... I really like the number 7 theory.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks Rach-one reason that I do enjoy this forum is that we do try to return to the facts and build from that.
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down