Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

+47
clea
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
Dora
Grazzia
AugustMoon
annieisnotokey
Smelly
MiaPaparazzi
BJ
mysticallymagestically
Ilovemjstill
nuttybar1964
CantStopLovingU
YveLoVesMJ
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
MJsSuperflyPYT
Savannah
dunno_it
fanfromspain
Gabriel Walker
emanviam
nlb
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
MJJ Love
Rach
swan
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
iLOVEu
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
ishealive
Banessa
MJJ1982
neverlandprincess
flory24
beverleyflossy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
SeeingClues
yaya
wandulka
icy55
51 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Ok I just added my question so lets see if she answers it!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 pm

I cleared out my folders and i still see only 6 comments. UGH!!! This is making me mad!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Rach wrote:Ok I just added my question so lets see if she answers it!

What did you ask her?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Did the cleaning thing. I dissapeared, but all the rest are still there - except Angie777 DID NOT take my place. I can still not see you there... I will try to post again - and blush - again
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm

WTF? My question is gone!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:45 pm

PDRTJS_settings_6326_comm_3333 = {
"id" : "6326",
"unique_id" : "wp-comment-3333",
"title" : "Dear+Cassandra%2C%0D%0A%0D%0AFirstly+thank+you+for+giving+us+all+the+opportunity+to+ask+you+these+questions.+It%27s+been+so+hard+for+some+of+us+since+June+25th.%0D%0A%0D%0AMy+question+is+how+is+Michael+planning+on+c...",
"item_id" : "_comm_3333",
"permalink" : "http%3A%2F%2Fderekclontz.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F09%2F17%2Fmichael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask%2Fcg-s%2F%23comment-3333"
}

Dear Cassandra,

Firstly thank you for giving us all the opportunity to ask you these questions. It’s been so hard for some of us since June 25th.

My question is how is Michael planning on coming back? I mean he must know that lots of people are going to unhappy about all of this. Also, is he ever planning on coming back as an entertainer or not and has the “King Of Pop” been laid to rest?

Thank you.

Let's see what she has to say!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Rach wrote:PDRTJS_settings_6326_comm_3333 = {
"id" : "6326",
"unique_id" : "wp-comment-3333",
"title" : "Dear+Cassandra%2C%0D%0A%0D%0AFirstly+thank+you+for+giving+us+all+the+opportunity+to+ask+you+these+questions.+It%27s+been+so+hard+for+some+of+us+since+June+25th.%0D%0A%0D%0AMy+question+is+how+is+Michael+planning+on+c...",
"item_id" : "_comm_3333",
"permalink" : "http%3A%2F%2Fderekclontz.wordpress.com%2F2009%2F09%2F17%2Fmichael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask%2Fcg-s%2F%23comment-3333"
}

Dear Cassandra,

Firstly thank you for giving us all the opportunity to ask you these questions. It’s been so hard for some of us since June 25th.

My question is how is Michael planning on coming back? I mean he must know that lots of people are going to unhappy about all of this. Also, is he ever planning on coming back as an entertainer or not and has the “King Of Pop” been laid to rest?

Thank you.

Let's see what she has to say!!!
Hey Babe How are you? I just asked mine as well! Lets see what happens Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 pm

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_bounce ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_bounce ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_bounce ...waiting for answers!!!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Ooooh can someone ask if Michael or any member of the family are "feeding" TMZ their info?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

I reposted. Am still in the same tread - now with two posts - the other one returned. Maybe it just went my Michael to say Hi and is now bringing the answer back. Sorry, rambling.
Awaiting moderation - what else is new - but this time I remembered the email-thing
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm

weird.....

somehow, i managed to open that site-with no the whole article-just comments and what i got is:

6 comments
1.RFK
2.Simone
3.Beverley
4.It's just me
5.Iris
6.jaapaap

the other open window shows me-like i posted above-11 totally different comments!!!
1.angie-me 2.RFK 3.Arwen 4.shou 5.SeeingClues 6.flory 7.me again 8.sonya 9.sony 10.bali 11.me-awaiting moderation!!! 12.svetlana

WTF?!

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm

i ask her again why her lips are sealed about DAve Dave and now i`ll wait for answer Very Happy
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:50 pm

mommy wrote:I reposted. Am still in the same tread - now with two posts - the other one returned. Maybe it just went my Michael to say Hi and is now bringing the answer back. Sorry, rambling.
Awaiting moderation - what else is new - but this time I remembered the email-thing

LOL!!! the same thing here!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Interesting.....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
mommy wrote:I reposted. Am still in the same tread - now with two posts - the other one returned. Maybe it just went my Michael to say Hi and is now bringing the answer back. Sorry, rambling.

LOL!!! the same thing here!!

High five - girlfriend ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_cheers
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:53 pm

why not ask her to ask about the middle name topic and if it means anything by the different joe/joseph that would be one way of finding out also maybe
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm

What about Joe Jackson and the german site?
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Rach wrote:Ooooh can someone ask if Michael or any member of the family are "feeding" TMZ their info?

Oh my, you are so right! How could I forget about that? ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_mad

I asked this:

Hello Cassandra!
Does Michael have anything to do with the so called JCC (Joke Calms China)? Does Kenny Ortega knows about the hoax? Did he released the van video?
Please tell him his fans really love him and we all discovered in the last 3 months how a beautiful human being he is!(we already knew that…but now, even more).
Thank you Michael for being so wonderful!
THank you Cassandra for answering the questions!
God bless you!

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_bounce
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:why not ask her to ask about the middle name topic and if it means anything by the different joe/joseph that would be one way of finding out also maybe

Great question. You do that... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:55 pm

about the name justme ask her twice and she doesn`t answer.
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

Our questions are to good... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Why isnt her page refreshing for me? I keep seeing the questions from half an hour ago. I dont see Rachels question
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:58 pm

same with me i don`t see rach or mommy questions
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Can anyone ask about Jerk-main(sorry, I couldn't help it... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_lol )

Can someone ask if Michael agrees with what Jermaine is doing? Is he playing a role?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I don't think my question has been posted yet but I came out of it and went back in and saw more comments so try this Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 pm

What happened? this thread exploded!
I didn't read everything...1 hour ago... I read one (the 1st page here)

Is this Cassandra woman german or does she speak german?
If so, I can ask in german....whatever you want to know....

do you have a link for this site or this chat?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Why isnt her page refreshing for me? I keep seeing the questions from half an hour ago. I dont see Rachels question

Same here!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok I wold LOVE someone to ask if Michael knows about the hoax sites ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol oh and if he visits us Very Happy
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:01 pm

BTW-Can U see: Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)???
You Got Questions, We Got Answers

interesting..that link leads to TMZ article about MJ? read it!
http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-probate-allowance/

Up to now we didn't know how much Katherine Jackson was getting by way of allowance while Michael Jackson's
estate gets probated. In legal docs just unveiled today, we now know
the special administrators asked to pay her $26,804 per month.

As for the kids, the family allowance for them is $60,000 per month.

The
docs also say "...the Estate assets consist of real and personal
property exceeding $500 million and that the Estate is solvent."

Katherine
and Michael's 3 kids will continue to get an allowance -- which is
subject to change -- until the estate is probated. That could take
between 1 and 2 years from now.
Let me know whats going on on derekclontz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Rach wrote:Ok I wold LOVE someone to ask if Michael knows about the hoax sites ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol oh and if he visits us ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

I already did!!! Smile a while ago but its still waiting moderation! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_scratch
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Here's what I asked

Is the Jackson Family feeding TMZ info regarding MJ and all that surrounds this?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

[Let me know whats going on on derekclontz!
[/quote]

Nothing. we are all still waiting. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Sleep
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:10 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
hungry wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:
Just want to add something! On the lefora chat apparead JCC2 who claimed she was a 34 year old Woman, good friend with Michael! She said he was with her and he was reading the chat! I asked her to tell Michael about this forum and she said he already knows it!
I woder if is the same woman?!?!
Maybe we ARE being watched...

We are definetly watched, at least TMZ don't miss a thread! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol
I KNOW RIGHT?
Maybe, just maybe, this is the beginning of the storm that Rachel said would happen
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm

nlb wrote:Here's what I asked

Is the Jackson Family feeding TMZ info regarding MJ and all that surrounds this?

Hey there ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_king Good question? Can you see mine? I don't see yours ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Last edited by Banessa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Ok Banessa and nlb I love you girls for asking those questions!!!

I am getting impatient and want an answer now ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_evil
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:13 pm

i ask her same think half an hour ago ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol but still awaiting moderation
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Why isnt her page refreshing for me? I keep seeing the questions from half an hour ago. I dont see Rachels question

Same here!

i'm only seeing the older questions too!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Banessa wrote:

Hey there ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_king Good question? Can you see mine? I don't see yours ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_scratch

Hello to you ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_king . No, I can't see what you wrote and I don't see Rach's either.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:15 pm

Argh!!! After my question I don't see any more! Patience and I don't get a long! Lol

@nlb ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_king ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol

I keep refreshing and nothing!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

Last edited by Banessa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 pm

This is what I wrote there...!! I got very emotional...I hope she is not playing with us, but just in case...

Dear Cassandra -
If you are a real friend of my beloved Michael Jackson, why are you publishing these comments publicly? If Michael wanted to hide, don;t you think that he will get mad because we are discovering the truth?
Or, does Michael want us to find the truth?
Cassandra, I do really know that he is alive. My heart and my soul tells me that. And when he comes back, I will go to wherever he is and follow him forever. I want to be his friend, and I love him.
If you truly speak with him, please tell him that I will keep healing the world and live for our children.
Casandra, please do not play with us and our feelings.
Contact me at any time if I can help you with anything.
G’d bless you. Please, tell Michael that EmanViam will keep singing and using my voice to HEAL THE WORLD.
Much love on my name and on my forum friends name.
EmanViam.
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

flory24 wrote:

i ask her same think half an hour ago ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol but still awaiting moderation

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol I don't see your question either. I see the one about Dave Dave but that it.

Damn should have asked her about MJ using doubles
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Can you see what I wrote? It says that my comment is awaiting moderation... I guess she published whatever she wants...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:19 pm

I think after 6pm she knocks off from work? hahaha!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm

miss sims, if you could would you please ask michael about his middle name is it joe or joseph,is that significant to his “death”and why?let him know please how much we all love him,miss him,and are SO confused and hurtin for him,we are praying,and wishing for him to be healed,inside and out.we love him and welcome him back with open arms,and if he ever needs a friend,i know where he can find SEVERAL,who dont want anything from him,other than him being happy,laughing and loved.please tell him this. and please have him explain the changing between michael joe and michael joseph. thank you for your time,and even more,thank you for being there and helping michael,we are so glad to know SOMEONE has taken this gentle soul under their wing and will protect and heal him,since we cant.god bless you shelia

ok,this is what i posted just now,still waiting on response
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
all the kings men and all the kings horses
couldn't put Humpty together again

All I could think of as entertainment - and drinks are on me - the silver member ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_queen
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:21 pm

nlb wrote:
flory24 wrote:

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol I don't see your question either. I see the one about Dave Dave but that it.

Damn should have asked her about MJ using doubles

OMG!!! You should have! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 pm

LOL damn I should have asked about the double(s) as well!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:25 pm

i am still waiting for moderators,what the hell does that mean?and i can see some questions ,but,not all,wth?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:26 pm

emanviam wrote:Can you see what I wrote? It says that my comment is awaiting moderation... I guess she published whatever she wants...

No I can't see your either. BTW, yours was great and I loved it!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Sweet ladies ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Icon_queen 's of hoax

I have to prepare to log out (10.30 pm here). Will you pm me if you get anything from Ms. C? Sweet dreams to all when you get there. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 3 Sleep
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next