Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

+47
clea
MJSmile4Us
Red Velvet
Dora
Grazzia
AugustMoon
annieisnotokey
Smelly
MiaPaparazzi
BJ
mysticallymagestically
Ilovemjstill
nuttybar1964
CantStopLovingU
YveLoVesMJ
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
MJsSuperflyPYT
Savannah
dunno_it
fanfromspain
Gabriel Walker
emanviam
nlb
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
MJJ Love
Rach
swan
hungry
DreamsComeTrue
iLOVEu
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
ishealive
Banessa
MJJ1982
neverlandprincess
flory24
beverleyflossy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
phoenix
SeeingClues
yaya
wandulka
icy55
51 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Just got this on my mail...

Author: Brii
Comment:
You first of all must be a very strong person to do this.
It's great to have friends such as yourself, Michael is very lucky as so are you. If you could please let MJ know that he is loved so very much. He has truely helped so many.
Question: Does he see his family? I worry about his lonliness.
Does he see close friends?
Does MJ read about his "death" via internet?
Thanks so very much,
Brii

[Brie and everyone ... back to answering questions later tonight and again tomorrow - and rest assured, I will address every single letter as we go forward. An appointment beckons. Cassandra
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Empty Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

It’s great to have friends such as yourself, Michael is very lucky as so are you. If you could please let MJ know that he is loved so very much. He has truely helped so many.
Does MJ read about his “death” via internet?
Thanks so very much,
Brii

[Brie and everyone ... back to answering questions later tonight and again tomorrow - and rest assured, I will address every single letter as we go forward. An appointment beckons. Cassandra]

here she says she will be back later tonigt
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

sorry reposted,i guess we both saw at the exact same time lol!
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:31 pm

icy55 wrote:I think after 6pm she knocks off from work? hahaha!

You were right. This just came

Brie and everyone ... back to answering questions later tonight and again tomorrow - and rest assured, I will address every single letter as we go forward. An appointment beckons. Cassandra

I can safely log off now.... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Sleep
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Damn... now we all get the same. It's a hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:33 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:sorry reposted,i guess we both saw at the exact same time ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol

Don't worry! This way nobody will miss that last message1
‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:36 pm

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_evil Ugh!!! Fudge...She is gone 'till later! I tink we have been duped! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm

seen the last one?

It’s great to have friends such as yourself, Michael is very lucky as
so are you. If you could please let MJ know that he is loved so very
much. He has truely helped so many.
Thanks so very much,
Brii
[Brie and everyone ... back to answering questions later tonight and
again tomorrow - and rest assured, I will address every single letter
as we go forward. An appointment beckons. Cassandra]

does she need time..................for? to think the answers through.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Walker Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:39 pm

~Tell this 'Cassandra' that Sloopy says hello.
x
Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Banessa wrote:‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_evil Ugh!!! Fudge...She is gone 'till later! I tink we have been duped! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch Lol

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol me too. Maybe she had to go get another magic 8 ball ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Maybe we could ask her about the PAIN - PAINS thing at the memorial. Whether is was a clue or something... or where that particular recording came from...
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:44 pm

nlb wrote:
‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol me too. Maybe she had to go get another magic 8 ball ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_razz

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!!! I love those things ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 pm

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_evil Ugh!!! Fudge...She is gone 'till later! I tink we have been duped! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch Lol

OMG! You are too funny ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol I think you are right! She probably broke it 'cause all she kept getting was "ask again '....Explains the delay in the answers! Lol

@Gabriel we will let her know sloopy said hello...Maybe she will reply!! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Angie777 wrote:seen the last one?

It’s great to have friends such as yourself, Michael is very lucky as
so are you. If you could please let MJ know that he is loved so very
much. He has truely helped so many.
Thanks so very much,
Brii
[Brie and everyone ... back to answering questions later tonight and
again tomorrow - and rest assured, I will address every single letter
as we go forward. An appointment beckons. Cassandra]

does she need time..................for? to think the answers through.....
Welcome Angie, I've PMed you, glad you're here!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_cheers
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey guys!!! You left me lots of reading material...7 pages worth!!! (lol) So, I haven't asked a question yet...anyone have any ideas? I was also wanting to ask if he is seeing his children/family, but I saw that was already asked. I wish we were allowed more than 1 question. Mad
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:02 pm

ishealive wrote:I don't know if I buy this, if MJ had a drug problem then why the hell did he announce a 50 date concert to then fake his death so he could get better ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch

I mean to be fair MJ's life was alot quieter in the past 3 years or so, so if he had a drug problem could he not have got it sorted in the quiet.
Why announce a tour and draw attention to yourself???

I think this is BS.

my thoughts exactly-like he has been out of the spotlight! no one has even paid attention to him-so I dont buy thats why he had to a. Plan a big deal b. fake death c. cause mass chaos among his fans for the first week d. cause mass deep mourning among his fans. does not make sense
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:02 pm

I think she will return. she just wasnt expecting THIS MUCH response. hahaha! Once I've posted this on the forum, she was EXPLODED and BOMBARDED with endless questions.

She has to "consult Michael", let's cut her some slack! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWw you girls really went to work-I am so not going through these 7 pages though. I got agood one did anybody think of it? I wanna see if she knows who Melissa Johnson is -AND if mel Johnson knows that MJ is alive. (Do we think that MJ would abandon his charity-his baby-and leave them with all this legal mess and their minds in turmoil? I already asked my question though can someone pick this one up?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

HEY! lol my question is not on there at all-the one about the kids! It was posted hours ago-I asked her about Mel Johnson with my first name and another email adress (I have 3)....
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Interesting that she said she had an appoitment.

Maybe she was visiting Michael and putting these questions to him?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Savannah wrote:Hey guys!!! You left me lots of reading material...7 pages worth!!! (lol) So, I haven't asked a question yet...anyone have any ideas? I was also wanting to ask if he is seeing his children/family, but I saw that was already asked. I wish we were allowed more than 1 question. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_mad

I don't if anyone asked it or not yet, but I mentioned I should have asked about MJ using doubles.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

I am enjoying this too much-WITH CAUTION-but still.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:HEY! lol my question is not on there at all-the one about the kids! It was posted hours ago-I asked her about Mel Johnson with my first name and another email adress (I have 3)....

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol You are sneaky but indeed very smart Wink

@icy55 I don't think she expected this much response either! Lol Thanks for posting it! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Banessa wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:HEY! lol my question is not on there at all-the one about the kids! It was posted hours ago-I asked her about Mel Johnson with my first name and another email adress (I have 3)....

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol You are sneaky but indeed very smart ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_wink

@icy55 I don't think she expected this much response either! Lol Thanks for posting it! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_smile

I am southern and therefore nosy so i have to learn to be sneaky-lol-you know I dont believe the pic on there is her-if it is it must be old because she is supposed to be 52
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:26 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Banessa wrote:

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol You are sneaky but indeed very smart ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_wink

@icy55 I don't think she expected this much response either! Lol Thanks for posting it! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_smile

I am southern and therefore nosy so i have to learn to be sneaky-lol-you know I dont believe the pic on there is her-if it is it must be old because she is supposed to be 52

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol That is too funny and Im from the west Coast and so am I lol Good catch w/the picture I think it must be old because you're right she did say she was 52 and she doesn't look more than 40.

If it is her then I want to know wich face products she uses because when I hit 52 I want to look that young!!! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:27 pm

*raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! Someone mentioned that we should ask CS about doubles...what about asking her about this "Jonathan" character. And also especially about the whole "pain/pains" slip that fans noticed right away @ the memorial. I have my doubts about this CS but IF she is for real, OOMMGGoossshh!

*sings happily* I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'ma 'bout to lose control and I think I like it... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_bounce ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Just one thing...if she said she'll come back later this night...I presum she lives across the ocean...since here is already 23:27 (Spain)
Maybe MJ is with her across the ocean??? ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Confused
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:29 pm

@Banessa-For real-she is beautiful!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm

nlb wrote:
Savannah wrote:Hey guys!!! You left me lots of reading material...7 pages worth!!! (lol) So, I haven't asked a question yet...anyone have any ideas? I was also wanting to ask if he is seeing his children/family, but I saw that was already asked. I wish we were allowed more than 1 question. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_mad

I don't if anyone asked it or not yet, but I mentioned I should have asked about MJ using doubles.

Oooohh...that is a good question. Has anyone asked if he actually posts on our forum here? I know she said that he reads the forums...but I wonder if he posts also??? hmmmm... What a Face
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Savannah wrote:
nlb wrote:

Oooohh...that is a good question. Has anyone asked if he actually posts on our forum here? I know she said that he reads the forums...but I wonder if he posts also??? hmmmm... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Fresse

I don't know, but that's a good question too! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol It's too hard just to pick one!!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 pm

I think some people will owe her a HUGE appoligy when Michael comes back in June..

Ive heard that before, the tribute for him is going to be in june aswell..
Coincidence? I think not.

I cant wait for Michael to blow the world away, DAMN its gonna be some sweet revenge, and Ill be right there in the front row to support him all the way.

Im gonna bring waterbaloons.. Michael would love to throw some waterbaloons, on the nonbelivers and other moreons. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm

nlb wrote:
Savannah wrote:
nlb wrote:

Oooohh...that is a good question. Has anyone asked if he actually posts on our forum here? I know she said that he reads the forums...but I wonder if he posts also??? hmmmm... ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Fresse

I don't know, but that's a good question too! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol It's too hard just to pick one!!

NeverlandPrincess had a great idea of using different email's Maybe we can do the same and ask more questions! Hahaha! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch I would love to know if he has posted anything here! I asked he was aware of the forums and what were his thoughts on it Smile Fudge!!! I knew I should have reworded the question to be able to fit something like that in! Lol and the doubles question is a good one A+ for that one! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Banessa wrote:
nlb wrote:
Savannah wrote:
nlb wrote:

NeverlandPrincess had a great idea of using different email's Maybe we can do the same and ask more questions! Hahaha! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_scratch I would love to know if he has posted anything here! I asked he was aware of the forums and what were his thoughts on it ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_smile Fudge!!! I knew I should have reworded the question to be able to fit something like that in! Lol and the doubles question is a good one A+ for that one! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_smile

Mabye Mike is JCC??? Just a thought..

OMG!!! dear lord, please dont tell me he has been in here.. I have to delete all my posts in the Gold pants thread.. HOLY JESUS!!! Im sorry Mike, but we cant help us selves.

I blame it on the GOLD Pants ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 pm

You are too funny MyBeloved...I'm laughing so hard right now...you have the BEST personality! But I hate to tell you sweetie...if Michael has been here or has posted, it's probably too late to delete anything because he has probably already read all of our dirty thoughts!!!

lol!

I decided on my question...I am going to ask if Michael posts here. I am busy making dinner, but as soon as I have my family fed, I will go post my question. I love you
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:23 pm

WOW, you guys have been busy today! I am anxiously awaiting her answers to your questions!! You all asked her some good ones, maybe she got overwhelmed..lol!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Alright guys! I am really loving this forum because we are so the same! I cant say how much I love it!

Keep the faith people, may Michael be with us, always. =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:29 pm

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Overwhelmed
This is what you ladies have done to Cassandra, lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:31 pm

aamj07 wrote:‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Overwhelmed

OMG!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol AMber you are too funny. I bet thats exactly how she feels! Lol Good work everyone!! Wink
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm so happy Smile I can't wait 'til Michael unveils himself when it's time!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Loooving this thread! Too funny! lol!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Banessa wrote:
aamj07 wrote:‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Overwhelmed

OMG!!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol AMber you are too funny. I bet thats exactly how she feels! Lol Good work everyone!! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_wink

She is going to have a lot of catching up to when she gets back tomorrow...lol!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol She asked for it! ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_razz
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm

@nlb Hahaha! Yes she did ask for it...I hope she got the 8 ball fixed Wink Because I have a feeling she will be getting more questions! Lol

@Amber the funny thing is that I can so picture the poor woman looking like that! Like saying "WTH did I get myself into" Lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:50 pm

omg omg I missed so much while being away from here! 8 pages already! A LOT to read lol!
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Lol, I'm picturing all the troop from MJHD avidly typing away at their keyboards....this is too funny...well, she surely won't find it funny...at all... lol!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Of course if Michael really did want to communicate with us he would use a site like DC - Everyone thinks that the site is bogus, to me it makes perfect sense.

I dont dismiss anything.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nuttybar1964 Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:06 pm

i am so new to this forum.. please forgive me.. and i am trying to understand this cassandra.. but why is mj coming back in june? and proof.. is they anyway a picture of something that can prove he is alive?
nuttybar1964
nuttybar1964

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Savannah wrote:You are too funny MyBeloved...I'm laughing so hard right now...you have the BEST personality! But I hate to tell you sweetie...if Michael has been here or has posted, it's probably too late to delete anything because he has probably already read all of our dirty thoughts!!!

‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Lol

I decided on my question...I am going to ask if Michael posts here. I am busy making dinner, but as soon as I have my family fed, I will go post my question. ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Herz

OMG!! Thank you so much sweetie!! I take that as a huge compliment. You made my day ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:10 pm

nuttybar1964 wrote:i am so new to this forum.. please forgive me.. and i am trying to understand this cassandra.. but why is mj coming back in june? and proof.. is they anyway a picture of something that can prove he is alive?

Welcome to the forum Nuttybar1964!! It's great to have you with us Smile

How I wish we had a photo but no we don't I'm afraid. I'm not sure what to make of Cassandra but I think she may have said June 2010 because it would have been a year after the "death".
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:40 pm

yep! i agree with you ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask - Page 4 Icon_smile

CantStopLovingU wrote:Of course if Michael really did want to communicate with us he would use a site like DC - Everyone thinks that the site is bogus, to me it makes perfect sense.

I dont dismiss anything.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next