‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ‘MJ-is-alive source’ answers your questions – all you have to do is ask

Post by mommy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
Angie777 wrote:Probably im nuts, maybe i’ve just lost my perception sense…BUT!
Michael!!! If u read this, just so U know-Im gonna meet U! Not that im
threating U.. How about dinner? L.O.V.E. my Angel!
[Angie - Michael believes you and enjoyed your letter. Cassandra]

Am i supposed to reserve a table fot 2?

Better make it a table for 3 in case she has to relay his side of the conversation to you!

I can do it... He doesn't need her for that.
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:56 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Someone wanted this ? asked, so I asked it "from my hubby"... lol

Hello Cassandra (and MJ),
Thank you for this opportunity. My question is:

What was the name of Michaels Personal Assistant in 1985?

I cannot remember for the life of me! Thank you! LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

thanks for asking it seems Michael would know who was his PA back in his most famous era/year as he asked a lotof requests from his PA and would know them personally,same way as Grace his nanny and frank were called cack years after service to fulfil their roles.

it seems that she was typing as if Michael was answering that question,what about what was the demo of smooth criminal video like originally?
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
mommy wrote:I'm still curious...

This is another reply from her:

Dear Cassandra.
Can you answer my question, please? I read on Derek Clontz´s website this information: „Cassandra is a writer and producer who as late as last April was known by Hollywood and recording-industry insiders to be working hand-in-glove with the pop star on a secret movie script about his life.” But I cannot find any official information about you on internet. I can find your name only on Derek´s website and on MJ fans´websites which quote Derek´s article. How is it possible? If you are known in Hollywood you should be mentioned also on some official websites – if you are a real person.
Thank you for your answer in advance.
Regards Serenitatis.
[Serenitatis, there are many hundreds and thousands of writers, producers working in the United States and the world in obscurity, under assumed names, behind the scenes. Only a very few become household names and only a very few become famous on the Internet or in any other venue. My work is for various Hollywood and entertainment stars and up-and-coming stars - I am a freelancer who is hired by word of mouth. Over the past several years, I have worked on screenplays and scripts and autobiographies with quite a few celebrities, including some speech-writing work for presidential candidate (and now president) Obama and his chief of staff, David Axelrod. But enough name dropping. I am who I am and Michael Jackson is my friend. Cassandra]

Not that I believe her, but... that would be a major lie. Anyone with connections that can check this out?

OBAMA'S CHEIF OF STAFF IS RAHM EMMANUEL.

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html[/quote[/url]]

Damn.... that does it!!!!
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

I just asked this question again....well, not really a question but.....Now Im thinking I shouldnt have...I couldnt help myself though!!

Hi Mike!! I love you so much. I hope you are ok and I hope you are getting the rest that you need...because God only knows I need some rest after trying to figure out what the heck is going on with your "investigation". Its very draining, but well worth it!
I want to ask you if I ever meet you, will you teach me the Moonwalk? Im DYING to know how to do it. I cant for the life of me figure it out, especially with two left feet!! LOL!
Again, I really want you to know how much the world misses you. you have brought alot of strnagers from around the planet together in unisome to share in our "grief".........and youre KILLING me with your Gold Pants!! Jaysus!! **fans self**
I love you!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

Dear Cassandra.
Can you answer my question, please? I read on Derek Clontz´s website this information: „Cassandra is a writer and producer who as late as last April was known by Hollywood and recording-industry insiders to be working hand-in-glove with the pop star on a secret movie script about his life.” But I cannot find any official information about you on internet. I can find your name only on Derek´s website and on MJ fans´websites which quote Derek´s article. How is it possible? If you are known in Hollywood you should be mentioned also on some official websites – if you are a real person.
Regards Serenitatis.
[Serenitatis, there are many hundreds and thousands of writers, producers working in the United States and the world in obscurity, under assumed names, behind the scenes. Only a very few become household names and only a very few become famous on the Internet or in any other venue. My work is for various Hollywood and entertainment stars and up-and-coming stars - I am a freelancer who is hired by word of mouth. Over the past several years, I have worked on screenplays and scripts and autobiographies with quite a few celebrities, including some speech-writing work for presidential candidate (and now president) Obama and his chief of staff, David Axelrod. But enough name dropping. I am who I am and Michael Jackson is my friend. Cassandra]

Not that I believe her, but... that would be a major lie. Anyone with connections that can check this out?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html

@ cassandra
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:01 pm

David Axelrod is Obama's Senior Advisor.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
MiaPaparazzi wrote:

Dear Cassandra.
Regards Serenitatis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obamas-chief-of-staff-rah_n_138240.html

@ cassandra
Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

Stultus quoque, si tacuerit, sapiens reputabitur
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:04 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Look at this response...

It is a little more detailed than those we have been seeing...

Hello
I love you more more.I have a question? You are realy alive? This is my dream.I hope to see you next year.Give me a sign please.That you are realy alive.
I love you so.And i miss you.
Angelika
[Angelika, you will see several signs over the next few weeks. Watch and read interviews with his family carefully, and think of all the ways the word "dead" and "his death" can be interpreted in a non-literally way. Think "dead from exhaustion (not really dead, just feeling or looking that way)", or "dead (meaning no longer active in a particular lifestyle or venue." Cassandra]

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask/michael-jackson-2/#comments

What do you guys think of this?

This is interesting. Annie said in her theory about the King of Pop being laid to rest and the kids did place a crown on top of the casket.
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 pm

nlb wrote:

Hello
I love you more more.I have a question? You are realy alive? This is my dream.I hope to see you next year.Give me a sign please.That you are realy alive.
Angelika
[Angelika, you will see several signs over the next few weeks. Watch and read interviews with his family carefully, and think of all the ways the word "dead" and "his death" can be interpreted in a non-literally way. Think "dead from exhaustion (not really dead, just feeling or looking that way)", or "dead (meaning no longer active in a particular lifestyle or venue." Cassandra]

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask/michael-jackson-2/#comments

This is interesting. Annie said in her theory about the King of Pop being laid to rest and the kids did place a crown on top of the casket.

And it was not on the "q&a" page it was on the original page with the artice saying he is alive... Suspect
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:07 pm

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask/#comments

If you go to this link, it shows 68 comments.

Dear Cassandra!

I`m glad with Michael Jackson is alive!* I love so much Michael..
i am a dancer with hip hop, jazz funk, funky, breakdance and moonwalk…my question is michael will make the tour in Mexico!!
Please if you give me email to communicate with him… i love him!*
[Lani29, Mexico is on the concert list tentatively with 12 shows. Cassandra] scratch scratch Suspect
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm

... we just can't let it go, huh...
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:16 pm

nlb wrote:

Hello
Angelika

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

When these things happen, it messes with my head:
Is my theory right and I have a weird sixth sense about the whole thing?
Is people taking ideas from my theory and then play with people's feelings?

It confuses me. And I wanna scream. For real.
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm

MBMJ: she responded to you!!

Hi cassandra
I am not being impatient but everyone i know who sent a letter got a message stating awaiting moderation. I didn’t get that with my message, just got a message stating duplicate details. Can i just make sure you got my letter.
Thankyou
[Charlie, resend your question and I'll answer it. Duplicate letters are causing a few problems! Cassandra]
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm

This thread is exploding....so much waste of time and letters on this topic

STOP THE MADNESS lol!
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm

12 shows in Mexico alone? So he's going from 50 shows in London to 100+ worldwide? Yet he was so sick he had to fake his death? He didn't want to tour. I notice most of what is getting posted are just those comments from people who have no questions.
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:21 pm

okay before i go to sleep i wanted to tell you that i also psted a question and if she answers it i would probably die laughing

here is my:

"okay what i would want to ask you is if Michael has a girlfriend now and if love was somehow involved in the death hoax project"

its waiting for moderation and i am not going to be online till monday so i guess i wait and see LOL

this is actually more fun than question but still
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

that's funny, phoe

and congrats..you're now a platinum member..
I also reached this status today Smile
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Can'tStopLovingMJ, In time the truth of our relationship will be known to everyone. In the meantime, only you can decided whether to believe or disbelieve. Cassandra]

Did anyone else see this response to a question on this site,and do you suppose she is indicating she and michael are MORE THAN FRIENDS?
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 pm

ilprincipe wrote:that's funny, phoe

and congrats..you're now a platinum member..
I also reached this status today Smile

haha thank you il, i didnt even notice that i am platinum now- it was long way till i had so many posts

congrats back to you :-)

Last edited by phoenix on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:25 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/michael-jackson-is-alive-source-answers-your-questions-all-you-have-to-do-is-ask/#comments

If you go to this link, it shows 68 comments.

Dear Cassandra!

I`m glad with Michael Jackson is alive!* I love so much Michael..
i am a dancer with hip hop, jazz funk, funky, breakdance and moonwalk…my question is michael will make the tour in Mexico!!
Please if you give me email to communicate with him… i love him!*
[Lani29, Mexico is on the concert list tentatively with 12 shows. Cassandra]

12 show only in one country?god give me a break!
i believed like 50% what see is saying but now?
HTH he's going to do 12 shows in one country?
mexic is not the only country on the planet
Grazzia

Aantal berichten : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

phoenix wrote:
"okay what i would want to ask you is if Michael has a girlfriend now and if love was somehow involved in the death hoax project"

Oh, NO! Now Cassandra will have to tell you guys the truth about me!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:28 pm

I just read that MJ's comeback tour will be FREE OF CHARGE? WTF?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:29 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Oh, NO! Now Cassandra will have to tell you guys the truth about me!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

LOOOOOOOL okay i do admit i make a bit fun of all this thing because to me its BS of the century.....

but if she writes down "its annie" i gonna know she is for real hahahaha
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:Can'tStopLovingMJ, In time the truth of our relationship will be known to everyone. In the meantime, only you can decided whether to believe or disbelieve. Cassandra]

Did anyone else see this response to a question on this site,and do you suppose she is indicating she and michael are MORE THAN FRIENDS?

whatever...I'm gonna reserve that table and seduce him! Aaans "she's out of his life"!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just read that MJ's comeback tour will be FREE OF CHARGE? WTF?

I read that too, that its "for the fans" ...
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Wow....I REALLY want to believe this girl....but..........Im not sure yet.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:35 pm

She isn't giving us much to work with, thats for sure.
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:37 pm

I just wasted my question -_- I asked her to ask Michael if he'd rather be a dog or a cat and why.
But my question is "awaiting moderation", haha.
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 pm

hungry wrote:I just wasted my question -_- I asked her to ask Michael if he'd rather be a dog or a cat and why.

He'd rather be a black panther. Wink
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:Can'tStopLovingMJ, In time the truth of our relationship will be known to everyone. In the meantime, only you can decided whether to believe or disbelieve. Cassandra]

That's what it sounds like to me . Didn't she say that she was JUST his friend and that's why he is talking through her? .
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:44 pm

nlb wrote:

That's what it sounds like to me . Didn't she say that she was JUST his friend and that's why he is talking through her? .

He's talking through her? So I think I can debunk it..
Cassandra is a ventriloquist!
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:45 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just asked this question again....well, not really a question but.....Now Im thinking I shouldnt have...I couldnt help myself though!!

Hi Mike!! I love you so much. I hope you are ok and I hope you are getting the rest that you need...because God only knows I need some rest after trying to figure out what the heck is going on with your "investigation". Its very draining, but well worth it!
I want to ask you if I ever meet you, will you teach me the Moonwalk? Im DYING to know how to do it. I cant for the life of me figure it out, especially with two left feet!! LOL!
Again, I really want you to know how much the world misses you. you have brought alot of strnagers from around the planet together in unisome to share in our "grief".........and youre KILLING me with your Gold Pants!! Jaysus!! **fans self**
I love you!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Oh God I love you people-you make me laugh SO HARD!!!
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:I just wasted my question -_- I asked her to ask Michael if he'd rather be a dog or a cat and why.

He'd rather be a black panther.

He is already a panther..grrr...make me stop
neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

nlb wrote:

Yeah I kind of don't like that though-watch out its another Bille Jean!
neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

@ neverlandprincess, that is funny. I think she is kinda of a fake,but I can't judge anyone.
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 pm

mwahaha, but!
she'd have to say- a cat, bc Mike said he likes cats and dogs bite!Wink

Back to top Go down

Sorry to be jumping into this thread like this

Post by mysticallymagestically on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello
Angelika

Is she serious?
Haven't we all been doing this stuff since the first few days? We all noticed they didn't use past tense or that they didn't directly address his "death" in words. So now they are going to continue to do that even after it being 3 months in which someone gets used to another person's passing and can actively say,....he's passed, he was, he did, he said, he went....he's DEAD!?
This is not the best hint, ffs. It's like trying to figure out if someone is lying from their body language...how are we supposed to know what the Jacksons' mean, they can't even get their own stories right.
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:56 pm

its called the HIStory repeating tour ,free to get in,im sure Mike just does it for the sake of touring,becausee we all know he loves to tour.
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:00 pm

Angie777 wrote:

mwahaha, but!
she'd have to say- a cat, bc Mike said he likes cats and dogs bite!

true Mike had both growing up,few cats at neverland,but very recently i heard that although he was afraid of dogs the family now have a labradour.???
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:12 pm

AugustMoon wrote:its called the HIStory repeating tour ,free to get in,im sure Mike just does it for the sake of touring,becausee we all know he loves to tour.

oh geee..girl..

He hates touring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theres a vid on YT-when some ppl wanna force him to say that he love touring but he keep arguing that he cant say that! He says-but i hate touring! I go through hell touring....they-oh plz, say it......Mike-to the cam-i love touring..and everybody burst into laughing....So...as fans (r we?Wink ) we should know he hates it!

Smth is fishy.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:MBMJ: she responded to you!!

Hi cassandra
I am not being impatient but everyone i know who sent a letter got a message stating awaiting moderation. I didn’t get that with my message, just got a message stating duplicate details. Can i just make sure you got my letter.
Thankyou
[Charlie, resend your question and I'll answer it. Duplicate letters are causing a few problems! Cassandra]

Ill try again

Where did you see that she responded to me?? Cause I cant see it?

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:18 pm

AugustMoon wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

mwahaha, but!
she'd have to say- a cat, bc Mike said he likes cats and dogs bite!

true Mike had both growing up,few cats at neverland,but very recently i heard that although he was afraid of dogs the family now have a labradour.???

Awww he's afraid of dogs just like me lol
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 pm

“He told me to ‘tell everyone, tell all my fans’ that the stories of his drug abuse and addiction ’sadly, are true. But I’m not dead. I’m getting stronger and drugs are behind me. I’ll never take another drug, not even an aspirin. Tell my fans I’m sorry for putting them through so much sadness and turmoil.
“‘Tell them I had to do it. I had no choice. If I had tried to do the London shows we had scheduled, I would have died for real. I thank God for helping me see the light. I will see you all next June on my world tour – the greatest tour the world has ever seen, bigger than Thriller, bigger than the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.’”

This is what Michael told her to tell his fans...

Oh, Lord, why does he feel so guilty? He has done nothing wrong.
Sweet, sweet Mike, just rest now, and be strong, cause you sure will need it.

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:56 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

He'd rather be a black panther.

He is already a panther..grrr...make me stop
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
You have Michael withdrawal symptoms bigtime!
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 pm

My question was deleted Sad
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

I can only see 14 messages when I go into that site, and mine are the only ones not answered.. Pisses me off lol

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 pm

This chick is full of sh*t!!!!!!!! Notice how all of her answers are "non" answers.
Just my two cents. lol
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:43 pm

I am done with her. Really... Nothing's certain now. And come on! If MJ wanted to disappear, he wouldnt let the cat out of the bag just after 3 months!

Cassandra or Derek (whoever you are), please stop pulling a joke on us, cause karma will bitch slap you in YOUR FACE!
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Dear Cassandra.
Regards Serenitatis.

oh! Now she is dropping DAVID AXELROD and the PREZ?
why don't you call the WHITE HOUSE to find out if she wrote speeches for the PREZ?

call the white house and ask for david axelrod or CAMILLE JOHNSTON

and then ask them if they know anybody who goes by the name of CASSANDRA GRETCHEN and if she ever wrote speeches for B.O
cause as far as i am concerned i saw a documentary about the young guy who wrote all the speeches for the prez AND it was a young man fresh out of school.

not some nutty nut from DERECK CLONTZ. called cassandra.
but the prez and this fresh out of school young man i forgot his name already.

Last edited by DE7 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 pm

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top