Please Read This

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Read This

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm

Hello Everyone!!!! Ok I found this on MJHD and I have no idea what it's all suppose to mean credit goes to Five http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/dr-steven-hoefflin-to-expose-corruption-in-death-investigation/ What do you all think of this? Note: Please do not give up cause of this. Please DO NOT give up.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by Harleyblonde on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm

I smell a rat with the whole business. This makes it even more intriguing and why are they all speculating and accusing and why is it all leaking out. Why don't they just get on with charging/accusing. Dont think these people involved know their *rses from their elbows. Before we know it Jermaine and Latoya will have plenty to say on this matter. I think they all like to think there is foul play because they want us to believe the hoax. WELL WE DONT!!!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:23 pm

For some reason I can't see the MJHD Forum today. It's keeps telling me an error occurred while loading the page.

Can somebody copy and paste the article here for me?? Thank you!!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

This is kind of complicated!

So if Dr. Hoefflin has incriminating evedince in MJ's case...why not release it? Is he trying to say he is threatened? And why would Michael signe that document?

Why is this giving me a bad feeling?!

So what I understand is that Michael could be under witness protection...bufff...

One question: If he's under Witness Protection, he can come back after the arrests are made? Or he has to stay that way all the time?

avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Here you have, Annie!

Read this: http://www.radaronline.com/sit…..etter1.pdf


Katherine's handwritten permission: http://www.radaronline.com/sit…..6.09_0.pdf
Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exc…..put-people


EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS:
Michael Jackson’s Doctor Says He Has Evidence To Put People In Prison

Dr Steven Hoefflin, Michael Jackson’s former plastic surgeon, has released a statement in response to the lawsuit being brought against him by Dr. Arnold Klein for defamation of character, claiming it’s part of a larger conspiracy. In addition, RadarOnline.com has obtained secret documents revealing the behind-the-scenes war between Hoefflin, various lawyers and Klein.
The documents include nasty email exchanges between Hoefflin and lawyers and also what purports to be a handwritten note from Katherine Jackson authorizing Hoefflin to talk to the press and correct false information. Other documents from Katherine’s people say she never gave that permission.
Click here to read the documents
There’s even a handwritten note from Michael Jackson in 1999 authorizing Hoefflin to use the pop star’s medical records to dispel misinformation.
Click here to read Hoefflin’s letter filled with outrageous charges
Hoefflin claims to have had his life threatened because "members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence [regarding the Jackson death] that is going to put a lot of people in prison."
In his lengthy statement Hoefflin claims people are colluding, with the police "to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities."
He claims Colin Powell is a friend of his, and that he has called and left messages at the house of the retired General and former Secretary of State, asking him to "engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city."
Hoefflin says that he is an established Government Witness in the Jackson death investigation and that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are "attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein."
Hoefflin claims that Klein’s lawsuit against him is frivolous and that he expects the Attorney General of California himself, Jerry Brown, to end the lawsuit.
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by aamj07 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

VERY interesting read...Anyone know how reliable this guy is?? Sounds like he might be a believer in the hoax as well!

Here ya go Annie:

Dr Steven Hoefflin, Michael Jackson’s former plastic surgeon, has released a statement in response to the lawsuit being brought against him by Dr. Arnold Klein for defamation of character, claiming it’s part of a larger conspiracy. In addition, RadarOnline.com has obtained secret documents revealing the behind-the-scenes war between Hoefflin, various lawyers and Klein.
The documents include nasty email exchanges between Hoefflin and lawyers and also what purports to be a handwritten note from Katherine Jackson authorizing Hoefflin to talk to the press and correct false information. Other documents from Katherine’s people say she never gave that permission.
Click here to read the documents
There’s even a handwritten note from Michael Jackson in 1999 authorizing Hoefflin to use the pop star’s medical records to dispel misinformation.
Click here to read Hoefflin’s letter filled with outrageous charges
Hoefflin claims to have had his life threatened because "members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence [regarding the Jackson death] that is going to put a lot of people in prison."
In his lengthy statement Hoefflin claims people are colluding, with the police "to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities."
He claims Colin Powell is a friend of his, and that he has called and left messages at the house of the retired General and former Secretary of State, asking him to "engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city."
Hoefflin says that he is an established Government Witness in the Jackson death investigation and that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are "attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein."
Hoefflin claims that Klein’s lawsuit against him is frivolous and that he expects the Attorney General of California himself, Jerry Brown, to end the lawsuit.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Here you have, Annie!


Thank you! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:Here you have, Annie!


Thank you!

You welcome!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:32 pm

aamj07 wrote:Here ya go Annie:

Thank you! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by Sweet1 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Guys,
If this guy is from MJHD forum. He is a troll. If the name is five as the originator they were one of the ones to lookout for. I recall that post from last week. Be careful because if they should come on this forum they will start drama like they did on MJHD. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by marsheliamorgan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Hoefflin says that he is an established Government Witness in the Jackson death investigation and that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are "attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein."


so why would he be an established GOVERMENT WITNESS unless michael is in protective custody?or am i missing something here
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by GenitiveOm on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Okay.. I have a real problem with this letter from Hoeffling to whomever he is writing to...
the redacted portions of the letter.. aren't really redacted!

Statement from Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.
I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the threats against my family.
I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining to the Michael Jackson Investigation. I am going to personally stop all of
the threats from the LAPD on my life and the threats against my family.
These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of people in prison.
I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent
investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities.
All of the people that have been threatening my family and I that I have incriminating evidence on are going to be exposed with this evidence in the public eye so they will stop their attempts on my life that I have been
experiencing for too long. For me to wait for the slow wheels of government investigations to catch on and bring these people to justice is no longer feasible.
Colin Powell is a friend of mine. I have already called his house and left a message for him. I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law
Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this matter in the Washington Post.
I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael
Jackson.
In reference to yesterday’s lawsuit filed against me by Dr. Arnold Klein, I am established Government Witness in the Michael Jackson Death Investigation. It is my clear opinion that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I
possess on Dr. Klein. They know that I have provided this evidence to the authorities. They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going to be shortly released in my book. In my opinion and that of others, they desperately want me to stop any further investigation and to stop providing the public and the authorities the evidence that I acquire.

It is my opinion that Dr. Klein is using a letter with falsified information sent to him by Howard Weitzman, Esq. In July 2009, I was asked to have a privileged meeting with Mr. Weitzman and another attorney. I shared
incriminating evidence that I possessed on Dr. Klein and that he was under investigation by multiple agencies of the Department of Justice. Mr. Weitzman told me that he would neither talk with Dr. Klein, would not provide him any defense, nor would he assist his defense attorneys.
On August 1st, 2009, after that privileged legal meeting, Mr. Weitzman prepared a letter with false information to Dr. Klein’s defense attorney, Mr. Charnley, in an attempt to discredit me. The false information in his letter was known to be false by both he and Mr. John Branca. Mr. Weitzman had told me he had discussed it with Mr. Branca. Mr. Weitzman falsely stated that I had no permission nor right to talk about Michael or his
mother. H also stated that he and Mr. Branca did not condone me providing evidence to the public about Dr. Klein’s criminal activities, that may have actually contributed to Michael’s death, the very person who’s
estate they now represent.
Shortly after the publication of his letter containing false information, I had left Katherine Jackson’s home, and Mr. Weitzman, my wife and I had a telephone conversation. We requested that he provide a corrected letter to Mr. Charnley, to the media who requested a correction, and to send a copy to me. He already had the hand-written and signed consents from both Michael Jackson in March 1999 giving me permission to publically discuss his medical records and from Katherine and Rebbie Jackson from
July 18, 2009 giving me permission to talk with the media about Michael.
He told me that he had discussed the issue with Mr. Branca and that both of them agreed to provide me, Mr. Charnley and the media with a corrected letter. Both of them failed to do this despite having documents
proving the information in Mr. Weitzman’s letter was false.
On July 24th, 2009, I had corresponded about the issue of slander and defamation with one of Dr. Klein’s lawyers, Mr. Boyer. I invited Dr. Klein and Mr. Boyer to sit down with me and go over all of the evidence that I had on Dr. Klein’s criminal activities and that I would delete anything that they proved to be false. I never heard back from them. His client, Dr. Klein, also had knowledge of my being given consents by Michael Jackson and by Katherine and Rebbie Jackson to discuss Michael and his medical records.
Dr. Klein, all of his attorneys Richard Charnley, Bradley Boyer, Susan Wootton and the firm “Ropers, Majestic, Kohn, and Bentley” together with Howard Weitzman and now apparently John Branca knew of the falsity of
Weitzman’s letter, yet are attempting to use it in their attempts to bring a frivolous lawsuit against me, obstruct my testimony, and to discredit me.
With this evidence, I have contacted the Attorney General of California, Jerry Brown. I expect that he will put a stay on this lawsuit because he would never allow a court to proceed in an action that would obstruct one of their primary witnesses (myself) in a federal investigation. In addition, I expect that he will now open an additional investigation into probable felonies that all of these individuals have committed in attempting to obstruct justice, intimidating a government witness with a document that is known to be false, and possibly other crimes.
I believe that with this evidence, I now have a legal standing to bring a lawsuit against all of them, which I certainly will, for possible felonies committed against me.
I am going to start providing the media and Michael Jackson’s fans all of the evidence that I have involving the Michael Jackson Death Investigation, the Corrupt Los Angeles Law Enforcement, and others colluding together to obstruct Justice. If anyone wants to file another slander and defamation suit, I suggest that they send a copy directly to the Attorney General of California Jerry Brown.
Those trying to hurt my family and I should stop because all of the evidence that we possess will not be with us but with the public.
Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.



None-the-less..
He sounds like a fruitcake..
however, fruitcake or not - if he can 'expose' people like Diane Diamond.. I'll give him an ear..
avatar
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:18 pm

What did Diane Dimond do that's against the law?? Surprised
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by GenitiveOm on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 pm

hungry wrote:What did Diane Dimond do that's against the law?? Surprised

I do not know what he may have against Diane Diamond - this is why I said I would be willing to listen, although this man sounds a bit loopy with the 'everyone out to get me' vibe I get from the statement..
However, Michael's biggest and most painful experience(s) were pushed very hard by Diane Diamond..
her coverage along with a few others from CourtTV (which was extremely popular with the arm-chair juries) convicted Michael in the public eye long before a trial was ever in the 'works'..
Micheal Jackson, at least how it appeared to me, seemed like a personal vendetta for her - and I for one would love to see her get a very large piece of the humble-pie she so rightly deserves.
avatar
GenitiveOm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:06 pm

GenitiveOm wrote:
hungry wrote:What did Diane Dimond do that's against the law??

I do not know what he may have against Diane Diamond - this is why I said I would be willing to listen, although this man sounds a bit loopy with the 'everyone out to get me' vibe I get from the statement..
However, Michael's biggest and most painful experience(s) were pushed very hard by Diane Diamond..
her coverage along with a few others from CourtTV (which was extremely popular with the arm-chair juries) convicted Michael in the public eye long before a trial was ever in the 'works'..
Micheal Jackson, at least how it appeared to me, seemed like a personal vendetta for her - and I for one would love to see her get a very large piece of the humble-pie she so rightly deserves.
All I can say is that I hope she gets her karma
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

@Dr. Hoefflin: Please step away from the nitrous oxide... it is making you say crazy things.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by marsheliamorgan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 pm

diane diamond also wrote the book "be careful who you love"basically Persecuting michael during the trial when she didnt consider or even MENTION all the facts,she is a witch and has ALWAYS had mean,hateful,ougly things to say or comment about regarding michael,check out google or look up that title and it may help give you an idea about what hurtful things she wrote about him,and i dont think this witch has EVER even MET him or talked to him FACE TO FACE,just bringing her PERSONAL opinion into it.she prejudged him and had him tried,convicted,and all BEFORE the trial.
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by marsheliamorgan on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

and to think she EVEN calls herself a REPORTER,she isnt a reporter,at least LEGITIMATE reporters,report THE TRUTH and check and double check facts BEFORE they write them,much less,write a book and PROFIT from someone else's pain. what a witch.
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:37 am

I agree with u guys - I hope Diane Diamond gets every punishment that she rightly deserves and I don't think that she even needs to be put on trial bcoz she's the one who judged and convicted Michael b4 the trial right?

I wouldn't be surprised if Diane is working with all those corrupt law enforcements in LA. This makes me think back to the thread here some time ago regarding a lady (I can't remembers her name..) who was apparently working at the FBI and said that the LA police, DEA and the rest of the law enforcements are corrupt. I believed her when she first said that bcoz it's not just the lack of professionalism in Michael's 'death' investigation but also the way his home was raided unannounced and put through hellish 3 years of trial in 2003 even though there was no evidence against him!!

WTH is wrong with LA police and DEA???? they are tainting the image of all of the residents of the state which is to me extremely unfair adn very disappointing
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by emanviam on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 am

Oh wow!!!! I think he knows more than we think!!
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:43 am

my issue is this... if he is a "credible" government witness and has all this "evidence" would he NOT be allowed to speak out until trial? something is off here.
avatar
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:45 am

They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going to be shortly released in my book.

WHAT?! A BOOK ALREADY?! Suspect
avatar
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:50 am

MiaPaparazzi wrote:my issue is this... if he is a "credible" government witness and has all this "evidence" would he NOT be allowed to speak out until trial? something is off here.

That is correct. If he IS a witness then he would not be allowed to even MENTION anything. It would hinder the investigation.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Read This

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum