It's About Mike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's About Mike

Post by Baby on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:30 pm

I have been in this site for quite sometimes.. to me this is a LOVE forum more then a hoax forum, because I see everybody sendin loves to each other. We gt friendly and responsible MODs, I know it's not an easy job for them to manage this forum, so I wanted to say thanks! You girls manage & maintain it very well without any "Wars" like other forum. We gt nice and sweet members in here who helps and comfortin each other when needs and special THANKS to "you know who you are" for your shoulder yesterday. Most important, everybody respect each other opinions

Yesterday, I gt upset by a post.. So, I decided to say somethin in here..

This photo...

From 1992 Heal The World Foundation Conference, I think any Mike's fans, even not sure about when or where this photo taken, ATLEAST knw it was taken back in 90's... But I'm surprised that he/she insisted it was from 2004 Humanitarian Awards becoz his/her source tell her so, I was like .. umm.. his/her source of this photo frm mirror.uk. Just letting this person knw, mirror.uk photo mostly wrong dated. Just pointin out.. No offense k


Next, I gt a Mike story to share here after reading a book...


Michael Jackson had been dealing with tabloid press for many years and feels he is misunderstood because of unfair and dishonest media coverage in his life...

However, it was when he was nineteen that he first became upset about a story that was not true. Like a lot of untruths, it was silly: supposedly, he was going to have sex change operation and marry a handsome actor named Clifton Davis, writer of "Never Can Say Goodbye". The story spread quickly across the country; numerous music publications rushed to the presses with it.

Michael once told me that he was in the department of a store in South when he first heard about the rumour. He said, "This girl came up to me and said, " Please tell me it isn't true! Please tell me!" She was crying. I asked " What? What isn't true?" She said, "Tell me you're not going to become a girl. Tell me"

'Where in the world did you read that?' Michael asked. 'Jet Magazine,' she responded. "It was in Jet that you were going to have a sex change'

I felt I didn't know who I was at the moment.' Michael recalled


MICHAEL JACKSON
The Magic & the Madness
By J.Randy Taraborrelli


Can you feel Mike's pain? The pain he received from the tabloid press, and the pain from his adored fan who believe in this..

I do...



What is LOVE? When you say I Love You, Mike... what your "love" mean to him? Is it mean you "love" Mike because he's Sexy, Hot & Handsome young man like below?




Now, what about this Mike below?
Ugly? Scary? Not real Michael Jackson? Double? Sick old man? Or like someone says :"Who the hell is this?" etc...




Hmm... You sure you "Love" Mike? Really? Sure? Or just "Love" the handsome/hot/sexy young Mike?.. If so, why cant recognise the person who you say you "love" him then? It's sad, I feels sad for Mike..

So far, some of us showed many solid proof to "his adored fans", just to proof that it was him, the real & original Mike in O2 & so on... why? why do this to the person you say you love? It was him, no matter how different he look today, it still him...you cant feels it from his eyes, his smile & when he say "I love you, I love you more"?? How will Mike feels if he knws his fans dont believe it him?

When you say I Love You Mike, and you don't trust him? Call him double and say "who the hell is this"? What "Love" mean from you then?


"Stranger In Moscow" - How does it feel, when you're alone and cold inside?

Mike loves his fans, and this man really knw the meaning of "Love" ... Guess Mike singing this song to himself now... Not Stranger In Moscow but "Stranger To His Fans"....

I remember some of his "Diehard" fans told me something when we were chatting about Mike years ago.. They told me... Mike would gt really very upset when his fans ask him "Are You Michael?"


The media has been very unkind to him and try to protray him as some ugly monster with distorted pics or rumours...Rumours spread and become sensational... People brainwashed over time start believing the sensational lies....

Fom media/tabloid press:

01. Michael Jackson didn't want to be black
02. Michael Jackson lightened his skin using a hydroquinone compound
03. Michael Jackson want to be White woman
04. Michael Jackson have had a sex change
05. Michael Jackson was Gay
06. Michael Jackson had relations with 2 gay lovers
07. Michael Jackson was a freak
08. Michael Jackson was so weird & bizarre
09. Michael Jackson was a child molester
10. Michael Jackson was a Pedophile
11.
12.
13.
.
.
.
.
9999. Wacko Jackco....

Now, I can add in another 1 more onto Mike "pain" list


From his adored fans:

10000. Michael Jackson Not Michael Jackson all these years, it was a double

Talent is a blessing and a curse.Mike was one of the most unique entertainer and performers of any generation- But he paid dearly for that...

I'm not attacking or aiming anybody in here, so please don't think so..
I hope I did not offended anyone, I do respect people in here, so please respect me too.. Dont attack me, but please understand it's the same when you read a BS frm a media, you write in and defend Mike... I'm just saying words out from my heart... and please forgive my english..Thanks
avatar
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:37 pm

I agree with you`re post.. the first picture you posted IS from the 90s

You did not offend anyone.. Not at all

Everybody change as we get older. Hornestly I laughed at that comment " who the hell is this" The only reason that was said, is because Michael had a beard at that time. Wich is pretty normal for a man..

Every picture above is Michael.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Rach on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 pm

This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsible for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.

In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Rach wrote:This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsable for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.

In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.


Rachel Darling. Dont be upset. We may be a forum filled with love, but we are also a hoax forum, and we have to look at everything, to make the puzzle fit.

You don`t have anything to fell bad about okey? You are doing an amazing job, as a investegater but also as a Moderator.

Please cheer up.

You know where to find me.

" Blowing a kiss through the sky, wiping away you`re tears, please dont cry babe, I`m here"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Rach on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm

If I am honest, I am tired of having to defend my actions to everyone.

I am sorry if I hurt you in the process but as I said it's not my intention. Why can't people accept this is what I feel? I respect what EVERYONE says on here and if I don't agree with it I move on and don't make a drama out of it.

I'm sorry if this sound harsh but I'm more than fed up at the moment Sad
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by dunno_it on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Rach wrote:This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsible for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.



In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.

I love Michael, whoever he is and however bizarre he may look BUT
I also love reading the theory of yours. I enjoyed the investigation because when it comes to MJ, ANYTHING is possible. I don't feel offended at all. I am a true fan and I would love him even if he was bold, ugly, blind, gay or whatever. This theory is very interesting. I think it is strange that one time he can look unalake, some other time he seems 'himself' again. Pleas, don't stop developing your theories, hon
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Rach wrote:If I am honest, I am tired of having to defend my actions to everyone.

I am sorry if I hurt you in the process but as I said it's not my intention. Why can't people accept this is what I feel? I respect what EVERYONE says on here and if I don't agree with it I move on and don't make a drama out of it.

I'm sorry if this sound harsh but I'm more than fed up at the moment

OMG!! Dont beat yourself up honey.
People should respect you`re feelings and dissions, we cannot all agree on everything.

Listen to me now, and listen good : You are a WONDERFUL girl, and I love you very much, you have helped me through this terrible pain. Dont ever let anyone make you feel like this again.. EVER!!
Always stand by you`re dessions, and you`re deelings, you dont have to defend that to anyone. I dont wanna see you like this.

You give me light, when all other light goes out.

Remember that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Rach wrote:If I am honest, I am tired of having to defend my actions to everyone.

I am sorry if I hurt you in the process but as I said it's not my intention. Why can't people accept this is what I feel? I respect what EVERYONE says on here and if I don't agree with it I move on and don't make a drama out of it.

I'm sorry if this sound harsh but I'm more than fed up at the moment

I really hope you understand that it's not your fault! You didn't do anything!
How could you not love Michael, if you're here night and day, trying to figure this out!
Since I know, you Never said an ugly comment about Michael! You don't have to feel bad sweety...it's not about you...
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Baby on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Rach wrote:If I am honest, I am tired of having to defend my actions to everyone.

I am sorry if I hurt you in the process but as I said it's not my intention. Why can't people accept this is what I feel? I respect what EVERYONE says on here and if I don't agree with it I move on and don't make a drama out of it.

I'm sorry if this sound harsh but I'm more than fed up at the moment

Oh my..dont cry ... my post nothing to do with you or your theory, really ..I understand it's a theory... & you did not force me or anyone to change our opinion in this I'm very clear...

Frankly speaking, I do enjoy reading it, although I disagree..& yes I did not comment on your thread, because you said so if we disagree dont need to comment & just move on & Yes, I just move on lol NOt Your theory Rach that causes me writing this.... your theory not just posted yesterday my dear lol, I mentioned in my post... I gt upset by someone else post "yesterday"..... not yours.... you are great in your theory..nothing wrong when comes to a theory I understand this... you are great mod.. & I'm nnot attackin anyone in here... please dont feel that way
avatar
Baby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

I don't know about other members of this board, but I don't think I like Michael because "he's so sexy" or because he's good looking. I'm not even attracted to him in any way. If I had to explain how I love him, I'd say that I love him like a friend, or at most my brother. Razz
Although I don't 100% agree with Rachel's theory, I don't disagree with it either. In fact, about 60-70% of my believes it....
I don't know how to explain my belief to you, but hopefully you understand somehow. Don't worry about offending me, I'm not that offended. Questioning is normal Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by MJJ Love on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm

I can see where he would be upset.
I feel sad for him.
My heart really goes out to him.
I mean for people to accuse HIM of so many things... All there Years thats really out there is....

I can't even imagine how this all hurts his feelings. Sad

He's beautiful in and out to me, regardless of any of his different looks. We all change, but inside we are still the same loving person. Smile
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Sorry Baby, all I wrote got deleted when I recieved a PM!

But I'm writing you for the 3d time!
This really touched my soul...and you know why! I didn't cried that much since the Memorial...

I just wanted to post more photos for proof...but there is no need now, just a few words proove more than thousands of photos!
I'm SPEECHLESS...
If he used a double...good for him...but I never saw it...therefore, for me it's just Michael, black, white, pink, whatever...
Thank you for this thread...I know it's from all your heart...

Hugs, sweet friend! You did it so well! Michael would be proud to have such a sweet fan!


Last edited by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by dunno_it on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

hungry wrote:I don't know about other members of this board, but I don't think I like Michael because "he's so sexy" or because he's good looking. I'm not even attracted to him in any way. If I had to explain how I love him, I'd say that I love him like a friend, or at most my brother.
Although I don't 100% agree with Rachel's theory, I don't disagree with it either. In fact, about 60-70% of my believes it....
I don't know how to explain my belief to you, but hopefully you understand somehow. Don't worry about offending me, I'm not that offended. Questioning is normal
Hungry, thank you for that. I was beginning to think I was insane not being phisically attracted to MJ and well, pretty much ignoryng the golden pants thread
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm

dunno_it wrote:
hungry wrote:I don't know about other members of this board, but I don't think I like Michael because "he's so sexy" or because he's good looking. I'm not even attracted to him in any way. If I had to explain how I love him, I'd say that I love him like a friend, or at most my brother.
Although I don't 100% agree with Rachel's theory, I don't disagree with it either. In fact, about 60-70% of my believes it....
I don't know how to explain my belief to you, but hopefully you understand somehow. Don't worry about offending me, I'm not that offended. Questioning is normal
Hungry, thank you for that. I was beginning to think I was insane not being phisically attracted to MJ and well, pretty much ignoryng the golden pants thread
HAHAHAHAH SAAME! I never had much to offer that thread in the first place!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by NikkiKat22 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:33 pm

This is my first post back! All I can say is I'm so pissed off right now!
avatar
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 30
Woonplaats : NeverLand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Rach wrote:This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsible for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.

In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.

Thank you Rach I agree with you on ALL of this. This makes me sad too . I love Michael for his inner beauty and his beautiful soul. Do I think he is sexy? HELL YEAH i do, but that is not why I love him.

I mean no disrespect to you baby or anyone else, but I need to say this. I think you are being unfair to the ppl that don't believe what you believe. I don't think because I question if the pic is really MJ or not that my loyality should be questioned. That's not fair to me or the others. I don't think that we are being unfair to Michael either, I can totally understand why he would want or even use a double. I can't begin to imagine the pressure this man is under!!!!!!!

IMHO, Michael needs to be taken down off the pedestal and seen for the real human being that he strived his whole life to be seen as. It is also Mo that Michael only let us see what he wanted us to see and there is a lot to him that the fans are unware of! IDK what that might be, but I am keeping an open mind to the possibilities.

I don't understand what hs happened to this forum, we used to be able to discuss ANYTHING, now sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. We should ALL be able to express ourselves openly and freely in this forum without being mad to feel bad or attacked for our views. Again, no disrespect I just needed to get this off my chest!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by aamj07 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 pm

First of all, I don't think it's far to say that people on this forum don't "love" Michael. We would not be here, day after day, posting theory after theory, if we did not love and/or respect the man. I think I can speak for almost everyone when I say that I'm not here doing research and commenting on threads because I have some kind of a childish crush on MJ.

Do I think he's sexy? Hell yes! But do respect and admire him as an entertainer, a father, and a human being? Most definitely.

I think we are all here for the same reason, to find answers and to share our thoughts and theories. And I know I've made a ton of friends along the way, which is why when I post, I usually give my love and/or hugs to everyone! So yeah maybe this is a little bit of a love forum, but most of all it's a hoax forum! And a good one! (thank you Mods!!)

Baby, I respect your post and I'm sorry you feel that people have disrespected Michael by talking about plastic surgery, doubles, etc. I am 100% sure that no one meant any disrespect to Michael or to you.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Baby wrote:
What is LOVE? When you say I Love You, Mike... what your "love" mean to him? Is it mean you "love" Mike because he's Sexy, Hot & Handsome young man like below?

I know this is a very serious thread, but it got too many people upset, so I'm gonna make my freaky confession of the day (which may put a smile on your face):

Although I think the young MJ is very good looking, I actually like the 45+ old MJ better.

My desktop pic is this one (which was taken in October 2008):



I just hope it's not the double I'm attracted to! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:01 pm

nlb wrote:
Rach wrote:This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsible for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.

In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.

Thank you Rach I agree with you on ALL of this. This makes me sad too . I love Michael for his inner beauty and his beautiful soul. Do I think he is sexy? HELL YEAH i do, but that is not why I love him.

I mean no disrespect to you baby or anyone else, but I need to say this. I think you are being unfair to the ppl that don't believe what you believe. I don't think because I question if the pic is really MJ or not that my loyality should be questioned. That's not fair to me or the others. I don't think that we are being unfair to Michael either, I can totally understand why he would want or even use a double. I can't begin to imagine the pressure this man is under!!!!!!!

IMHO, Michael needs to be taken down off the pedestal and seen for the real human being that he strived his whole life to be seen as. It is also Mo that Michael only let us see what he wanted us to see and there is a lot to him that the fans are unware of! IDK what that might be, but I am keeping an open mind to the possibilities.

I don't understand what hs happened to this forum, we used to be able to discuss ANYTHING, now sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. We should ALL be able to express ourselves openly and freely in this forum without being mad to feel bad or attacked for our views. Again, no disrespect I just needed to get this off my chest!

I'm sure she respects everyone!
But you missunderstood the point of this!
It was about ugly comments made for some not that beautiful photos of Michael!
Just to point one ¨Who the hell is this¨?
No matter what is your opinion, this comments should not take place to this forum! Myself I find those comments to be very mean to the person who was in that photo (and it was Michael)

You should really understand that this is all about ugly comments towards Michael's pics!

Anyone can have free opinion and different points of view and I respect that! But our opinion wasn't respected when somebody calls Mike(even if he/she didn't believe it's him) scary and if this is Michael then I'm Tina Turner! You know what I mean?

Peace and love
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by yaya on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm

i agree with your post, dreamscometrue. i get offended when i see rude comments directed at michael's pictures, just because in whatever particular photo, he doesn't look the way they want him to look, or the way they think he should look. it's fine to share opinions, so long as they are respected, but i think it becomes a different story when michael, the man we're all here for, becomes the target of disrespect. i honestly understand michael's pain.


DreamsComeTrue wrote:
nlb wrote:
Rach wrote:This post made me sad to read

I know you say that it isn't aimed at anybody but I feel responsible for it because over the last few days I have posted a few topics and theories that have been controversial and people haven't agreed with.

I can assure you these were not intended to hurt anyone or bash Michael in anyway at all. I just wanted people to take a step back and look at the possibility that this could have hapepened. I, in no way, want to change others opinions or hurt anyone on here. Those of you who know me well know this isn't my intention.

In answer to your question Baby, of course I love Michael for his looks but I also love him for so much more than that. His heart and his soul. He is a great spirited, unique and special person. You just knows when you are in Michael's presence that something magical is going to happen.

Thank you Rach I agree with you on ALL of this. This makes me sad too . I love Michael for his inner beauty and his beautiful soul. Do I think he is sexy? HELL YEAH i do, but that is not why I love him.

I mean no disrespect to you baby or anyone else, but I need to say this. I think you are being unfair to the ppl that don't believe what you believe. I don't think because I question if the pic is really MJ or not that my loyality should be questioned. That's not fair to me or the others. I don't think that we are being unfair to Michael either, I can totally understand why he would want or even use a double. I can't begin to imagine the pressure this man is under!!!!!!!

IMHO, Michael needs to be taken down off the pedestal and seen for the real human being that he strived his whole life to be seen as. It is also Mo that Michael only let us see what he wanted us to see and there is a lot to him that the fans are unware of! IDK what that might be, but I am keeping an open mind to the possibilities.

I don't understand what hs happened to this forum, we used to be able to discuss ANYTHING, now sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. We should ALL be able to express ourselves openly and freely in this forum without being mad to feel bad or attacked for our views. Again, no disrespect I just needed to get this off my chest!

I'm sure she respects everyone!
But you missunderstood the point of this!
It was about ugly comments made for some not that beautiful photos of Michael!
Just to point one ¨Who the hell is this¨?
No matter what is your opinion, this comments should not take place to this forum! Myself I find those comments to be very mean to the person who was in that photo (and it was Michael)

You should really understand that this is all about ugly comments towards Michael's pics!

Anyone can have free opinion and different points of view and I respect that! But our opinion wasn't respected when somebody calls Mike(even if he/she didn't believe it's him) scary and if this is Michael then I'm Tina Turner! You know what I mean?

Peace and love
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Baby wrote:
What is LOVE? When you say I Love You, Mike... what your "love" mean to him? Is it mean you "love" Mike because he's Sexy, Hot & Handsome young man like below?

I know this is a very serious thread, but it got too many people upset, so I'm gonna make my freaky confession of the day (which may put a smile on your face):

Although I think the young MJ is very good looking, I actually like the 45+ old MJ better.

My desktop pic is this one (which was taken in October 2008):



I just hope it's not the double I'm attracted to!

I like him too when he's older! It's gorgeous!!! Beautiful human being....

It's not the double, but if he is, Then I love two people! So... I'm going to marry both of them, to be sure I won't miss a thing!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Although I think the young MJ is very good looking, I actually like the 45+ old MJ better.
YES! When I first became a fan, I was so infatuated with Michael as he is right now - the older one. I found him more attractive as time went on Smile
But now I just like him... for him.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 pm

[quote="yaya"]i agree with your post, dreamscometrue. i get offended when i see rude comments directed at michael's pictures, just because in whatever particular photo, he doesn't look the way they want him to look, or the way they think he should look. it's fine to share opinions, so long as they are respected, but i think it becomes a different story when michael, the man we're all here for, becomes the target of disrespect. i honestly understand michael's pain.

You see how easy is to understand the point of this? It's all about that, and nothing more!

You just explain this better that I could do! For me, Michael is all that matters! Sincerly, I'm not that curious about why he did this or when...For me it's more important to find out that he is ok and well!
If never comes back, that's fine as long as he is alive and well and happy and healthy!
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Baby wrote:
What is LOVE? When you say I Love You, Mike... what your "love" mean to him? Is it mean you "love" Mike because he's Sexy, Hot & Handsome young man like below?

I know this is a very serious thread, but it got too many people upset, so I'm gonna make my freaky confession of the day (which may put a smile on your face):

Although I think the young MJ is very good looking, I actually like the 45+ old MJ better.

My desktop pic is this one (which was taken in October 2008):



I just hope it's not the double I'm attracted to!

That is too funny Annie and I think the 45+ Michael is just as sexy as he was when he was younger
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by annieisnotokey on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
It's not the double, but if he is, Then I love two people! So... I'm going to marry both of them, to be sure I won't miss a thing!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Thank you very much Baby for this message of love. Saved in my computer now. I'm speechless, really. This message is from the bottom of your heart and I strongly agree with what you wrote. Thanks again
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by emanviam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I just can say that everyone has their own theory and it should be respected. Even if some people just like the "young" Mike.

I personally love him, don't matter how he looks. Even if I personally think that he is SEXY at any age.

ANY theory can be true at this point....and we should read everything and grab information from every piece of information, IMO.

Peace girls....

Rach!! Cheer UP...I love you!! xoxo
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by nlb on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
I'm sure she respects everyone!
But you missunderstood the point of this!
It was about ugly comments made for some not that beautiful photos of Michael!
Just to point one ¨Who the hell is this¨?
No matter what is your opinion, this comments should not take place to this forum! Myself I find those comments to be very mean to the person who was in that photo (and it was Michael)

You should really understand that this is all about ugly comments towards Michael's pics!

Anyone can have free opinion and different points of view and I respect that! But our opinion wasn't respected when somebody calls Mike(even if he/she didn't believe it's him) scary and if this is Michael then I'm Tina Turner! You know what I mean?

Peace and love

I don't want to fight about this and I really am not trying to be disrespectful here. I read what you wrote in response to my comment and then I reread what Baby wrote to see if I had misunderstood the whole thing. Iwanted to make sure I haven't taken the whole thing out of context.

I did not misunderstand what she wrote, it's more than just about the comments that were in the pictures. While I might agree that the comments should not have been used, I don't think it is fair to say we aren't fans because we entertain the idea of a double being used. Below is quoted out of Baby's post and this is what my first post was in response to.


Baby wrote:
Hmm... You sure you "Love" Mike? Really? Sure? Or
just "Love" the handsome/hot/sexy young Mike?.. If so, why cant
recognise the person who you say you "love" him then? It's sad, I feels
sad for Mike..
So far, some of us showed many solid proof to
"his adored fans", just to proof that it was him, the real &
original Mike in O2 & so on... why? why do this to the person you
say you love? It was him, no matter how different he look today, it
still him...you cant feels it from his eyes, his smile & when he
say "I love you, I love you more"?? How will Mike feels if he knws his
fans dont believe it him?

When
you say I Love You Mike, and you don't trust him? Call him double and
say "who the hell is this"? What "Love" mean from you then?

"Stranger In Moscow" - How does it feel, when you're alone and cold inside?

Mike
loves his fans, and this man really knw the meaning of "Love" ... Guess
Mike singing this song to himself now... Not Stranger In Moscow but
"Stranger To His Fans"....

I
remember some of his "Diehard" fans told me something when we were
chatting about Mike years ago.. They told me... Mike would gt really
very upset when his fans ask him "Are You Michael?"
Now, I can add in another 1 more onto Mike "pain" list

From his adored fans:

10000. Michael Jackson Not Michael Jackson all these years, it was a double
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by aamj07 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 pm

You guys...I'm sorry, but we really need to be considerate of each others feelings. There are members that are feeling very singled out & personally attacked by this thread.
Let's not forget the REAL reason we are here!!!!
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Rach on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 pm

I am going to lock this thread because I fear it will turn into something we don't want it too.

May I suggest something? We are all adults here and if we have a problem with something we PM each other and discuss it in a civilised manner and not start up threads to make people doubt themselves or their actions.

Thank you.

Oh and if anyone has a problem with me locking this I would be more than happy to discuss this with you.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Banessa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Okay So I don't want to upset anyone but I myself am very upset...I cant believe that we just can't STOP ,for the love of MICHAEL, acting like children!

Guys really this is a forum! Forums are to be able to express and share our opinions and have open discussions about them. We are adults here and even the ones aren't act more like it than most of us adults do here.

How do you think Michael will feel that his name alone is causing so much chaos, anger, frustration and pain among his beloved fans? scratch Shamoan!!! People lets all grow up and move on to the next phase of this investigation.

The reason why I wanted to post and share my opinion is because I am one of the ones who believed that Michael used doubles on several occasions. He admitted this himself and honestly who wouldn't in order to escape from the constant chase not only from paparazzis but from overzealous fans all over the world! Yes, he stated he loved his fans and so do we but he also needed times when he possibly wanted to just be left alone and be himself be a regular Joe from next door without having to hide and use decoys to do so.

Now, does this means that I don't LOVE michael because I believe he used doubles? My answer is HECK NO!!! If I didn't LOVE him I would not be on this site as much as I am and I would have given up on the idea that he is alive the same day that the media released the information!

I wouldn't look like I belong in the next Twilight movie because I look pale and have noticeable under circles from the lack of sleep and from being worried all the freaking time wondering and hoping that Michael is Okay! I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON and there is nothing anyone can say about him to make me LOVE him less!

I have LOVED Michael since the BAD era which is when I started to notice more than his music and History era...Well let's just say I have spent my time in the GP thread! Wink But I also LOVED them through out the time he was going through the nasty and malicious rumors against him! I LOVED through each and every period of his time, Today as I am writing this I can tell each and everyone of you that I LOVE him no matter what he looks like and I know that I will still LOVE him tomorrow even if he came back looking like Jermaine (No offense intended is just that Michael is the best looking out of all the Jackson brothers) This is How much I LOVE Michael!

I just don't think is fair that my LOVE and feelings for him are questioned over a difference of opinion we all clearly have over certain topics. I feel that we are being questioned and the same thing that we are being accused of is being done to us! I agree that certain comments on certain thread did get out of hand and I apologize if my comments were hurtful to anyone! That was never my intention.

I know that a lot of you will think that I am just trying to BS my way around when I say this but I want you to know that I mean it...I sincerely care, love and respect everyone here! You are all great amazing people who have come this far over your love for not only a great performer but Human as well. I also share this with you.

I admire all of you because I know how hard and difficult it is to believe something (Michael is alive) that no one else does and to be labeled as crazy and nuts for expressing your beliefs over your passion and your feelings on this topic. I also share this with you.

I know just how much you all LOVE and CARE for MICHAEL to the point that you feel the need to defend him. I also share this with you.

So why then don't we all just focus on what we all share and what really matters in this forum MICHAEL and STOP acting like emotional children and start acting more like adults...If we don't want to do it for us lets at least try to do it for the man who gave himself completely to all his fans... I LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
And I also LOVE you all in the forum whether you agree or disagree with me! Smile I love you
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's About Mike

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum