Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who We Are

+60
Syringa
littleEARTHQUAKE
Butterfly J
HeavyHearts
See
4evermichael71
TheKiddNerd
iMISSYOUMJ
Jubilee
hAZZELY
CantlivewithoutMJ
Harleyblonde
hungry
AugustMoon
gujunpyo
amy
MJSmile4Us
DaduXLoveMJEver
jpresley
Makea
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
just_friend
MJbeliever
CharlieBarley
summer+sc3nt
StenniZ
jess.loves.mj
NikkiKat22
Human_nature
little fairy90
neverlandprincess
~StarLight~UK~
PETTINA2393
IWSICS
The Little White Bird
kdkennedy74
mommy
Ivonne
ballongiraf
emanviam
rowdyangel
sapatito
Savannah
anotherpartofme
marsheliamorgan
DreamsComeTrue
MJJ Love
nlb
YveLoVesMJ
Loree
LoveisMagical
GirlSaturday
dontmakeitfactual
aamj07
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
MiaPaparazzi
Rach
Truth_or_Dare
WanaBstartnSthn
64 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who We Are - Page 9 Empty Re: Who We Are

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
charmed6 wrote:I thought I would share my Beautiful nephew with you all. Isn't he cute! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture021us.jpg/

He is gorgeous, will be a heartbreaker in 18 years time. I could hug babies ALL DAY. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
Who We Are - Page 9 Picture021us

Oh do I know it. He is already starting to flirt with the girls and he is only 14 months old. I'm soo excited in 5 weeks he is gonna be a big brother YAY!!!
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Just wanted to share a few more photos of me with you beautiful lovely people!

Don't laugh Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

Who We Are - Page 9 Rachelsphotos479

Who We Are - Page 9 Rachelsphotos654
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Rach wrote:Just wanted to share a few more photos of me with you beautiful lovely people!

Thanks for sharing Rach... I love your smile very very much! You brightens the day with a smile for us all and I can also detect a smile in your eyes too.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Rach ~ you are SOOOO pretty! I love your lipstick colors (lol). I have a lipstick addiction, and have to wear it all the time. (haha) I'm so wierd. geek
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 pm

StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
The Little White Bird wrote:
Rachel, you're beautiful, and I'm not lying.
I know what it's like
to be bullied and ridiculed on a daily basis. Because my mom, dad, and
sister constantly bug me about being the
fattest out of all my friends (they're all slightly underweight and I'm
at the normal weight. wtf), and even though they say "Ohh, I'm
KIDDING!" it still hurts.
My dad always
says he doesn't want his side of the family (they live overseas) to see
me because I'll embarrass him since I'm so fat. He always says, "Your mother's not fat. I'm not fat. Maybe you're adopted."
I hate him.

Ignore them hun, you look cute and thats a horrible way to treat a member of your own family xx

I second that! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile I think it's very typical, that several members think of themselves as scary or unpretty. A selfimage like that is very typical for this day and age, where the media provide us with a stereotype image of waht is pretty and what's not. Don't fall for this. As many others have said, each and every human being is pretty in his or her own way. Besides that, the stereotype (like those ever so skinny models, guys with abs and all that crap, may look nice, but you must remember that that's not the natural look for a human being. You are what you are and by default we're all beautifull (at least that's my opinion). Don't compare yourself to what the media claim is pretty/hip or whatever. It'll just make you drift further from the truth and the things that are really important.

Okay. This is an Awwwwww moment. So sweet. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile

I studied social-studies (psychology mixed with social studies: don't know if this is a correct translation). It studies human thought and behaviour in relation to one's surrounding/society. The feeling of not being adequate (or pretty in this case) is very typical for generations living today in this modern age, where the media and large globalized companies decide what's hot and what's not. This has so many negative effects on people's lives, it's frightening to say the least. The same goes for how much money you make, what car you drive, whether you own a flat-screen tv, what music you listen to and such things. All these things in themselves have absolutely no meaning or significance at all, yet in everyday life it seems as though these are the only things that matter. This state of mind turns the majority into depressed (economic) slaves, who don't think for themselves. And in many cases you can't blame people for it, as they don't know any better, since they've grown up in this world, thinking THAT's how it is. It numbs us down and that's exaclty what the guys in charge (to some extent this elite group of rulers can be referred to as the illuminati/free masons/shadow governments or whatever). What they're called isn't that important. What is important is that we, the public, have to break that cycle, because we are the only ones who can do that. In other words...we have to wake up! (a great example of this in my opinion is found in the movie called The Matrix (as a metaphore that is). I could go on and on about this, but I'll spare you guys girls the headache. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink

Hmmm interesting Shaggy.. OOPS! I mean StenniZ. Your post speaks volumes.. It's rather like brain washing bodering on hypnosis on the part of the media. You're right people have to wake up from all those dream like fantasy. Where beauty rules? It's almost like living in a game where your beauty gain fame and your power rules in the surrealistic world. Thanks for sharing StenniZ.. your post will help people wake up and realize want is reality.. I could keep on reading if you've posted more. Anyway feel free to write anything you've discovered about the human behavior..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Oh wow, you guys are so incredibly sweet! Thank you so much, although I will never believe that I am pretty!

@ Savannah, I just wear lipgloss so most of that is my natural lip colour Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Rach wrote:Just wanted to share a few more photos of me with you beautiful lovely people!

Your beautiful hon. OMG. I look at you and see my best friend. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile You look like such a great person to hang around with. Your hot my sister! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin In a non Lesb. kinda way! LOL Oh you know what I mean. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I know what it's like
My dad always
me because I'll embarrass him since I'm so fat. He always says, "Your mother's not fat. I'm not fat. Maybe you're adopted."
I hate him.

Ignore them hun, you look cute and thats a horrible way to treat a member of your own family xx

I second that! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile I think it's very typical, that several members think of themselves as scary or unpretty. A selfimage like that is very typical for this day and age, where the media provide us with a stereotype image of waht is pretty and what's not. Don't fall for this. As many others have said, each and every human being is pretty in his or her own way. Besides that, the stereotype (like those ever so skinny models, guys with abs and all that crap, may look nice, but you must remember that that's not the natural look for a human being. You are what you are and by default we're all beautifull (at least that's my opinion). Don't compare yourself to what the media claim is pretty/hip or whatever. It'll just make you drift further from the truth and the things that are really important.

I studied social-studies (psychology mixed with social studies: don't know if this is a correct translation). It studies human thought and behaviour in relation to one's surrounding/society. The feeling of not being adequate (or pretty in this case) is very typical for generations living today in this modern age, where the media and large globalized companies decide what's hot and what's not. This has so many negative effects on people's lives, it's frightening to say the least. The same goes for how much money you make, what car you drive, whether you own a flat-screen tv, what music you listen to and such things. All these things in themselves have absolutely no meaning or significance at all, yet in everyday life it seems as though these are the only things that matter. This state of mind turns the majority into depressed (economic) slaves, who don't think for themselves. And in many cases you can't blame people for it, as they don't know any better, since they've grown up in this world, thinking THAT's how it is. It numbs us down and that's exaclty what the guys in charge (to some extent this elite group of rulers can be referred to as the illuminati/free masons/shadow governments or whatever). What they're called isn't that important. What is important is that we, the public, have to break that cycle, because we are the only ones who can do that. In other words...we have to wake up! (a great example of this in my opinion is found in the movie called The Matrix (as a metaphore that is). I could go on and on about this, but I'll spare you guys girls the headache. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink

Hmmm interesting Shaggy.. OOPS! I mean StenniZ. Your post speaks volumes.. It's rather like brain washing bodering on hypnosis on the part of the media. You're right people have to wake up from all those dream like fantasy. Where beauty rules? It's almost like living in a game where your beauty gain fame and your power rules in the surrealistic world. Thanks for sharing StenniZ.. your post will help people wake up and realize want is reality.. I could keep on reading if you've posted more. Anyway feel free to write anything you've discovered about the human behavior..

Oh I forgot to tell you, That his new nickname. I'm calling him Shaggy, or the Shagster.(haha) from now on. Feel free to do the same. But Yeah Shaggy, post more, maybe more guys will listen to you. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin The only thing guys around me think about is if they have enough hair gel to last them through their day? Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:Your beautiful hon. OMG. I look at you and see my best friend. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile You look like such a great person to hang around with. Your hot my sister! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin In a non Lesb. kinda way! LOL Oh you know what I mean. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

LOL I do know what you mean!
Oh and you know I am a cool person to hang out with Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_flower Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:

Your beautiful hon. OMG. I look at you and see my best friend. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile You look like such a great person to hang around with. Your hot my sister! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin In a non Lesb. kinda way! LOL Oh you know what I mean. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Im sorry if that came out wrong, Im a women and im not gay Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

Okey, that was even more wrong lmao
I was a compliment

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Rach wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:Your beautiful hon. OMG. I look at you and see my best friend. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile You look like such a great person to hang around with. Your hot my sister! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin In a non Lesb. kinda way! LOL Oh you know what I mean. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

LOL I do know what you mean!
Oh and you know I am a cool person to hang out with Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_flower Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

You are! I can't wait for my trip, or your trip. Either way! LOL
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 pm

MagicAngel wrote:You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
Im sorry if that came out wrong, Im a women and im not gay Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

I was a compliment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Thank you and I did get the compliment Smile

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:You are! I can't wait for my trip, or your trip. Either way! LOL

Oh I know Smile

We are going to have so much fun!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:

You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

I was a compliment

Oh yes. you need to specify if your a woman in this thread, because we tend to attack the guys in here. You safe though! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Sorry I just now got back on this thread and I havent been on here since I put a pic on...you are very pretty Rach Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

Did Annie post a pic ever?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Sorry I just now got back on this thread and I havent been on here since I put a pic on...you are very pretty Rach Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

Oh thank you! I think you are stunning BTW!

No Annie never did, she said she would have to kill us all or ersae our memories with her MIB style eraser pen!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Sorry I just now got back on this thread and I havent been on here since I put a pic on...you are very pretty Rach Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

Nope, if she shows herself, she will have to kill us all! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I know what it's like
My dad always
I hate him.

Oh I forgot to tell you, That his new nickname. I'm calling him Shaggy, or the Shagster.(haha) from now on. Feel free to do the same. But Yeah Shaggy, post more, maybe more guys will listen to you. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin The only thing guys around me think about is if they have enough hair gel to last them through their day? Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes

Lol... Shaggy it is then.. altho Shagster will be called if he's being difficult Who We Are - Page 9 Lol .. Maybe White Bird can be Scooby?
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:51 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I know what it's like
My dad always
I hate him.

Lol... Shaggy it is then.. altho Shagster will be called if he's being difficult Who We Are - Page 9 Lol .. Maybe White Bird can be Scooby?

LOL sounds like a plan. And If White Bird becomes difficult he becomes Scrappy! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:

Nope, if she shows herself, she will have to kill us all! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

I'm glad y'all remember. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:

I'm glad y'all remember. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_razz

I knew you said that when it first started-but I also knew Rach didnt have one up when we first started-ah well
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Rach wrote:

Oh thank you! I think you are stunning BTW!

No Annie never did, she said she would have to kill us all or ersae our memories with her MIB style eraser pen!

STUNNING-oooh Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_cool hahaha thanks. You have beautiful eyes,you look alot like one of my cousins actualy.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok I am shocked that people keep saying I have beautiful eyes.

I don't understand that! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_scratch
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 pm

NikkiKat22 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
charmed6 wrote:I thought I would share my Beautiful nephew with you all. Isn't he cute! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture021us.jpg/

He is gorgeous, will be a heartbreaker in 18 years time. I could hug babies ALL DAY. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
Who We Are - Page 9 Picture021us

Oh do I know it. He is already starting to flirt with the girls and he is only 14 months old. I'm soo excited in 5 weeks he is gonna be a big brother YAY!!!

AWW the eyelashes! He is so cute..
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:04 pm

They are those type of eyes-like a cat. I mean that in a really awesome way-some people don't like it when you say they have cat eyes-but Angalina has cat eyes. The Presley women have cat eyes. You have that real pretty color of the eye too-it looks other worldly
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:07 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:They are those type of eyes-like a cat. I mean that in a really awesome way-some people don't like it when you say they have cat eyes-but Angalina has cat eyes. The Presley women have cat eyes. You have that real pretty color of the eye too-it looks other worldly

Oh wow, that is so beautiful!

Thank you so much Smile

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Rach wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:They are those type of eyes-like a cat. I mean that in a really awesome way-some people don't like it when you say they have cat eyes-but Angalina has cat eyes. The Presley women have cat eyes. You have that real pretty color of the eye too-it looks other worldly

Oh wow, that is so beautiful!

Thank you so much Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile

xoxo

Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:09 am

Meeeeeeeow... she's a Catwoman! It's an asset if you have them..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:11 am

NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I know what it's like
My dad always
I hate him.

LOL sounds like a plan. And If White Bird becomes difficult he becomes Scrappy! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

Lol... that's just too funny! If ever those names are called we'll have to dump them on the highway Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
NikkiKat22 wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
charmed6 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
I know what it's like
My dad always
I hate him.

Lol... that's just too funny! If ever those names are called we'll have to dump them on the highway Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

LOL, I'm with you on that! You hear that Shaggy and Scooby?Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Hmmm interesting Shaggy.. OOPS! I mean StenniZ. Your post speaks volumes.. It's rather like brain washing bodering on hypnosis on the part of the media. You're right people have to wake up from all those dream like fantasy. Where beauty rules? It's almost like living in a game where your beauty gain fame and your power rules in the surrealistic world. Thanks for sharing StenniZ.. your post will help people wake up and realize want is reality.. I could keep on reading if you've posted more. Anyway feel free to write anything you've discovered about the human behavior..

Thanks summer+sc3nt Smile Like I said, I could go on and on about things like that, but my problem is, I get all frustrated about it and often lose track of what I was initially trying to say. Wink But since you're interested, I think I'll write a little more (prepare it first and post it later) as I think MJ's message had a lot to say precisely about these kinds of 'problems'.

Oh, and I think your comment: "...brainwashing bordering on hypnosis..." is a great way to summ it up. A little example of that 'brainwashing' can be seen right here on this site, as some members are here (at least I suppose) because they think MJ is still alive, yet they have pics of him, referring to his date of death and/or angelic wings. I'm not saying those ought to be removed, but to me this sometimes comes across as the influence of the media. An even better example is found in non-believers, who (mostly) only watch mainstream media on TV. For the majority THAT's the truth, which makes them believe MJ has definitely died. Being under the influence of the media myself (no sense in denying that, because I also grew up within the circus) I can't say for sure, that he is alive, but at least I'm keeping all options open, by not going with what those mainstream BS'ers present us as being the truth. Same goes for everyone overe here I reckon. So neither the believers nor the non-believers can prove anything, but in my opinion: if one uses common sense and an open ind, there's more 'evidence' leading to the thought he's still alive than to the fact that he has passed away. In other words...it all smells rather fishy and could still go all ways, so untill we come across irrefutable facts (pos or neg) we should trust no one and question EVERYTHING! Wink Thanks for your reply btw. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Meeeeeeeow... she's a Catwoman! It's an asset if you have them..

Who We Are - Page 9 Lol am I know known as cat woman?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 am

Rach wrote:Ok I am shocked that people keep saying I have beautiful eyes.

I don't understand that! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_scratch

No need to. Just take their word for it. ...btw, I agree. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 am

StenniZ wrote:No need to. Just take their word for it. ...btw, I agree. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile

Thanks Hon!

I have a hard time accepting compliments but I will try and accept everyone's on here Smile

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:22 am

NikkiKat22 wrote:LOL, I'm with you on that! You hear that Shaggy and Scooby?

Yeah yeah...trying very hard to ignore it, but yes, I heard it. Wink hahaha

Dump me by the side of the road....nice to know where we stand or better said...will be lying. Sad

Why not just take me to the vet, give me shot and end it! Wink

btw: goodmorning all! (at least where I am)

off-topic: anybody have an idea where ~StarLight UK~ has gone? Thought I'ld congradulate her on her birthday today, but her name is gone (also from calender) Question
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 am

@StenniZ

We live in Matrix. I know what u were trying to say ("don't wanna give u a headache"). And hate to say it..but im tired of trying..u know what i mean...

1.Illuminati/Shadows Cabinet/whatever their name is=Control
2.Mainstream media=Propaganda
3.People=Slaves, Meat
A perfect Pyramid(!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:55 am

@ StenniZ

Olivia's (StarlightUK) name isn't showing on the calendar because she has removed her date of birth from her profile but I am sure she would appreciate a PM from you! Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 am

Angie777 wrote:@StenniZ

We live in Matrix. I know what u were trying to say ("don't wanna give u a headache"). And hate to say it..but im tired of trying..u know what i mean...

1.Illuminati/Shadows Cabinet/whatever their name is=Control
2.Mainstream media=Propaganda
3.People=Slaves, Meat
A perfect Pyramid(!!!)

Exactly! Smile Been like that for ages. For a couple of years I was completely obsessed with this, but like you said, in the end I got tired of explaining, since it doesn't seem to help. Sad But then again if the message only receives a small amount of people, then that's better than nothing. Create a better world for those around you is a good place to start. If everyone did just that, we'ld be far better of. Good to know we're not the only ones who see it like that. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:41 am

Rach wrote:@ StenniZ

Olivia's (StarlightUK) name isn't showing on the calendar because she has removed her date of birth from her profile but I am sure she would appreciate a PM from you! Smile

Ah, thanks Rachel. For a moment I feared she had given up and left us. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:08 am

StenniZ wrote:

Yeah yeah...trying very hard to ignore it, but yes, I heard it. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink hahaha

Dump me by the side of the road....nice to know where we stand or better said...will be lying. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_sad

Why not just take me to the vet, give me shot and end it! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink

off-topic: anybody have an idea where ~StarLight UK~ has gone? Thought I'ld congradulate her on her birthday today, but her name is gone (also from calender) Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_question

Whooo,hooo. I'm still alive, I didn't get murdered in my sleep! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

BTW,you misunderstand me Shaggy. You only get dumped by the side of the road if you misbehave. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol so for right now, your safe.! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_sunny
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

StenniZ wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Hmmm interesting Shaggy.. OOPS! I mean StenniZ. Your post speaks volumes.. It's rather like brain washing bodering on hypnosis on the part of the media. You're right people have to wake up from all those dream like fantasy. Where beauty rules? It's almost like living in a game where your beauty gain fame and your power rules in the surrealistic world. Thanks for sharing StenniZ.. your post will help people wake up and realize want is reality.. I could keep on reading if you've posted more. Anyway feel free to write anything you've discovered about the human behavior..

Thanks summer+sc3nt Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile Like I said, I could go on and on about things like that, but my problem is, I get all frustrated about it and often lose track of what I was initially trying to say. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink But since you're interested, I think I'll write a little more (prepare it first and post it later) as I think MJ's message had a lot to say precisely about these kinds of 'problems'.

Oh, and I think your comment: "...brainwashing bordering on hypnosis..." is a great way to summ it up. A little example of that 'brainwashing' can be seen right here on this site, as some members are here (at least I suppose) because they think MJ is still alive, yet they have pics of him, referring to his date of death and/or angelic wings. I'm not saying those ought to be removed, but to me this sometimes comes across as the influence of the media. An even better example is found in non-believers, who (mostly) only watch mainstream media on TV. For the majority THAT's the truth, which makes them believe MJ has definitely died. Being under the influence of the media myself (no sense in denying that, because I also grew up within the circus) I can't say for sure, that he is alive, but at least I'm keeping all options open, by not going with what those mainstream BS'ers present us as being the truth. Same goes for everyone overe here I reckon. So neither the believers nor the non-believers can prove anything, but in my opinion: if one uses common sense and an open ind, there's more 'evidence' leading to the thought he's still alive than to the fact that he has passed away. In other words...it all smells rather fishy and could still go all ways, so untill we come across irrefutable facts (pos or neg) we should trust no one and question EVERYTHING! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink Thanks for your reply btw. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile

I understand what you're trying to say Sten.. it gets frustrating when people does not seem to grasp what we're trying to say. I get that way too.. At times we tend to debate and when the argument gets heated up we tend to lose track of what was actually discussed.

Yes, I've seen Michael with wings over here lol... I was rather confused at the time, not with myself though but with what this forum is about. I did not asked though coz I do not want to offend. Anyway I wouldn't know how to post that question! I was thinking to myself.. that maybe whoever made Michael with wings meant to say that he's an Angel on earth, figuratively speaking. You'll be one too if your post helped anyone reading it to look deep within their sub-conscious mind in their everyday life. People tend to sway from the topic first discussed.. i.e. On the other forum (MJHD) the Admin and most members there confirmed that the 'This Is It' rehearsal was actually Michael's concert years ago. Then when Sony close the deal on that, why do people seems sad? Wouldn't that mean that Sony will be losing out in the long run? I've not been over on this forum lately and maybe something else came up but I'm sure nothing about this has been discussed.. Every topic discussed seems like a new episode all together when a new one crop up. Again, that's the media taking hold of the situation. Actually I believed Michael is alive. I may be wrong but with what I read from the press just does not make sense. I may be wrong but as you said... with an open mind, common sense and logic, whatever had been reported seems almost comical. Unless that's their way of playing a very immature joke on us.. but then the family?

Do take you time in writing... I'll be looking forward to reading whatever you have to say and I'm sure there are some who read it too. They may remain silent but it would help them to look at things with an open mind. You're right to say that Michael has been trying to get people to face these kind of 'problems'. It written in his songs and the interviews he had. There are a lot to look into what he has said. People have not been listening nor have they really taken a good look at things and situations... Now I may be speaking in riddles lol... but if you really listen to Michael and get to know him (to know the person he really is, I mean). He has been misunderstood... in many ways. Look at him know what he likes, listen to what he has said, know what he loves doing... and you'll see who the real Michael really is. I may be wrong but those are my beliefs. I'm not going to elobrate coz it'll definitely start off a debate which I can do without.. Heck! I've missed chatting with friends on my other social site.. I wouldn't have time to be arguing here lol... Anyway I seldom sway from what are buried in my mind and I always stand firm in my beliefs sooo... there goes the debate. Thank you again StenniZ (in advance) for wanting to share you thoughts.. it'll help many over here and whoever may be peeking from the outside.. It's night here and I'll wish you a pleasant day.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

NikkiKat22 wrote:
StenniZ wrote:

Yeah yeah...trying very hard to ignore it, but yes, I heard it. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink hahaha

Dump me by the side of the road....nice to know where we stand or better said...will be lying. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_sad

Why not just take me to the vet, give me shot and end it! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_wink

off-topic: anybody have an idea where ~StarLight UK~ has gone? Thought I'ld congradulate her on her birthday today, but her name is gone (also from calender) Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_question

Whooo,hooo. I'm still alive, I didn't get murdered in my sleep! Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

BTW,you misunderstand me Shaggy. You only get dumped by the side of the road if you misbehave. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol so for right now, your safe.! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_sunny

Yea deifnitely misunderstood! We wouldn't want to send you to the vet if ever you misbehave coz that will be like robbing us off our fun.. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
Who We Are - Page 9 Shaggy10
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 am

Rach wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Meeeeeeeow... she's a Catwoman! It's an asset if you have them..

Who We Are - Page 9 Lol am I know known as cat woman?!

Yea sweetie and when you're older I'll call ya 'Eye of the Tiger'.. Who We Are - Page 9 Lol
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:I understand what you're trying to say Sten.. it gets frustrating when people does not seem to grasp what we're trying to say. I get that way too.. At times we tend to debate and when the argument gets heated up we tend to lose track of what was actually discussed.

Yes, I've seen Michael with wings over here lol... I was rather confused at the time, not with myself though but with what this forum is about. I did not asked though coz I do not want to offend. Anyway I wouldn't know how to post that question! I was thinking to myself.. that maybe whoever made Michael with wings meant to say that he's an Angel on earth, figuratively speaking. You'll be one too if your post helped anyone reading it to look deep within their sub-conscious mind in their everyday life. People tend to sway from the topic first discussed.. i.e. On the other forum (MJHD) the Admin and most members there confirmed that the 'This Is It' rehearsal was actually Michael's concert years ago. Then when Sony close the deal on that, why do people seems sad? Wouldn't that mean that Sony will be losing out in the long run? I've not been over on this forum lately and maybe something else came up but I'm sure nothing about this has been discussed.. Every topic discussed seems like a new episode all together when a new one crop up. Again, that's the media taking hold of the situation. Actually I believed Michael is alive. I may be wrong but with what I read from the press just does not make sense. I may be wrong but as you said... with an open mind, common sense and logic, whatever had been reported seems almost comical. Unless that's their way of playing a very immature joke on us.. but then the family?

Do take you time in writing... I'll be looking forward to reading whatever you have to say and I'm sure there are some who read it too. They may remain silent but it would help them to look at things with an open mind. You're right to say that Michael has been trying to get people to face these kind of 'problems'. It written in his songs and the interviews he had. There are a lot to look into what he has said. People have not been listening nor have they really taken a good look at things and situations... Now I may be speaking in riddles lol... but if you really listen to Michael and get to know him (to know the person he really is, I mean). He has been misunderstood... in many ways. Look at him know what he likes, listen to what he has said, know what he loves doing... and you'll see who the real Michael really is. I may be wrong but those are my beliefs. I'm not going to elobrate coz it'll definitely start off a debate which I can do without.. Heck! I've missed chatting with friends on my other social site.. I wouldn't have time to be arguing here lol... Anyway I seldom sway from what are buried in my mind and I always stand firm in my beliefs sooo... there goes the debate. Thank you again StenniZ (in advance) for wanting to share you thoughts.. it'll help many over here and whoever may be peeking from the outside.. It's night here and I'll wish you a pleasant day.

Thanks for your words summer. It's nice to see we are completely on the same page with eachother and many others over here. Smile The family is getting tighter and tighter. Smile Lotsa love and have a good night!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:51 am

StenniZ wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:I understand what you're trying to say Sten.. it gets frustrating when people does not seem to grasp what we're trying to say. I get that way too.. At times we tend to debate and when the argument gets heated up we tend to lose track of what was actually discussed.

Thanks for your words summer. It's nice to see we are completely on the same page with eachother and many others over here. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile The family is getting tighter and tighter. Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile Lotsa love and have a good night!

Your not like the normal guys I know. And that my friend is a very good thing! Keep it up! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_cheers
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

Rachel you are so cute and your smile is so beautiful.
One really pretty girl like all here Smile
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:04 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:

Rachel you are so cute and your smile is so beautiful.
One really pretty girl like all here Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_smile

She is isn't she! Like everyone on this forum your all beautiful.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:48 pm

StenniZ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Who We Are - Page 9 DiMaggio_cropped

Joe DiMaggio. I couldn't locate a better close up. Those close ups showed a much old er Joe. Consider this..he was married to Marilyn Monroe.

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't see the resemblance myself. How did you come to this idea? Smile

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA that was a good one...
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 am

NikkiKat22 wrote:Your not like the normal guys I know. And that my friend is a very good thing! Keep it up! Who We Are - Page 9 Icon_cheers

Thankx. Wink Embarassed
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 am

Ohh geeez guys, this thread kinda looks like a mutual admiration society Who We Are - Page 9 Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum