Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from England

+12
anotherpartofme
EarthAngel90
Rach
emanviam
Smelly
GirlSaturday
just_friend
rowdyangel
Harleyblonde
ilprincipe
Savannah
tigerboy114
16 posters

Go down

Hello from England Empty Hello from England

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:39 am

Hello Ladies. First of all, I want to say English is not my native language. So please forgive my poor English, this is why I have never post in this forum.
I wasn't Michael's fan before he died. I loved some of his songs, I bought one or two of his CDs when I was a teenager.
After I heard he died, I felt so strange and curious about what happened to this superstar(yes, I knew he is loved by millions or even billions of fans). So I searched for news or forum that talks about his "death". This forum was the first I found. Then I got hooked. All of my spare times been browsing this forum and MJHD.

I started from 50% believe Michael hoax his death to 100% certain now! I know some peoples started to lose hope, but if you ask me, I AM so sure that his is alive. Since I wasn't a fan of him, I think I have a clearer mind than most of you? I admire his music and his dances and most importantly, I think he is a good man who has a pure heart.
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Hello from England Empty Re: Hello from England

Post by Savannah Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 am

Welcome to our forum family tigerboy...you will LOVE it here & make many friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask...everyone is very friendly here! I love you
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

Hi tigerboy,

finally a man/boy on this site Smile

WELCOME

I was also never a diehard fan of MJ...but from the day of his death I was very skeptical...
In June I thought "in 2 months I'll know the truth"
I was sure he was murdered....and I thought all results will be released and there will be a
solution that convinces me.

But I was wrong.....
My only problem is, that I'm very impatient....
Every day new questions...and all I want is answers ....

Enjoy this forum and feel free to post and join the chat.

But be cautios about the "Sexy Mike forum" Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Tigerboy and welcome, Dont worry about your English, it looks excellent to me. Thankyou for posting this message, its ones like yours that gives us devout fans of Michaels hope as you have admitted you wasn't really a fan before he "died". that is fine as you at least appreciated and loved some of his music.
What I am getting at is if you (not a devout fan) should be intrigued about this whole matter concerning his "death" and truly believe he has hoaxed the whole thing then that makes me even more sure that we are on the right track. Well done and another brain working on our theories is great. Keep posting!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome tigerboy. I am from England too and, like you I wasn't a die-hard fan of Michael's although I did have some of his CDs, videos etc and liked his music. Now I am crazy about him and love him so much!

I too have not felt convinced that Michael is dead. I believe 100% that he is still with us, after all, there is more proof that he is alive than there is proof that he is dead.

Hope you enjoy the forum.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:56 am

Wellcome, tigerboy!!
This is cool you've joined us!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 am

Welcome tigerboy!

tigerboy114 wrote:Hello Ladies. First of all, I want to say English is not my native language. So please forgive my poor English, this is why I have never post in this forum.
I wasn't Michael's fan before he died. I loved some of his songs, I bought one or two of his CDs when I was a teenager.
After I heard he died, I felt so strange and curious about what happened to this superstar(yes, I knew he is loved by millions or even billions of fans). So I searched for news or forum that talks about his "death". This forum was the first I found. Then I got hooked. All of my spare times been browsing this forum and MJHD.

I started from 50% believe Michael hoax his death to 100% certain now! I know some peoples started to lose hope, but if you ask me, I AM so sure that his is alive. Since I wasn't a fan of him, I think I have a clearer mind than most of you? I admire his music and his dances and most importantly, I think he is a good man who has a pure heart.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 am

Hey tigerboy, welcome!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 am

Welcome!!!

We hope you have a great time here with us...and, please!! like someone said...be CAREFUL with the Golden Pants thread!!! Hello from England Lol
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forum TigerBoy!

It's great to have you with us and to see a male and a fellow UK person on here!

I look forward to reading your thoughts and your English is great so don't worry about it!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Welcome 2 The Forum TigerBoy ... glad have a another male member on here ... not many because of Sexy Mike Bad Girl Forum .... don't be afraid ... we all cool peoples here .... Welcome & you will love it here ... I promise.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:24 pm

welcome to the forum Very Happy
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Tigerboy, WELCOME!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts! Hello from England Icon_surprised
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Welcome to the forum, Tigerboy. Hello from England Icon_biggrin
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:39 pm

welcome to the forum tigerboy!!!! Hello from England Icon_biggrin
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:28 pm

Sorry everyone. I am a lady. Tiger boy is my lovely dog's name and 114 is his birthday (14th Jan).Oh and don't forget he is super cute! he is like a son to me. I didn't mean to confuse you all. Sorry again.

Thanks for all the warm welcome which I greatly appreciated!!

I forgot to say the most important thing I wanted to say in my previous post. I have to spill it out now! I was too busy with my (terrible) two year old son (turning three next month though)

Anyway, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you all read through the "ET online playing games?" thread on MJHD. I found it hasnt been discussed much in here or did I overlook?? I think this is the strongest clue of Michael is alive.
Someone made a gif. which included the photos of Michael arrived UCLA. This is the link of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faG0YjpRbNs Could you see Michael sit up on the strecher from a lay down postion, then he turns his head to left, and get out of the strecher?? (look between Dr Murray(white t-shirt) and the blue t-shirt man next to Dr Murray on the left)
I also see one of Michael leg when he was getting out of the strecher, I don't know how to explain it more briefly in English. awww
look between Dr Murray's legs and the blue t-shirt man's legs, you would see there's one more leg between their legs. I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. geez

Sorry Rach. I'm not sure whether I should post the above link here. I couldnt resist to express my opinion. Please tell me if you want me to post it in other topic. Thanks
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Lady? LOL...you had everyone fooled. There are only a few males on the site. I just knew that another had finally come of the shadows and joined the group. What type of dog is the real "Tiger Boy? I have a male 7 yr old pug.

tigerboy114 wrote:Sorry everyone. I am a lady. Tiger boy is my lovely dog's name and 114 is his birthday (14th Jan).Oh and don't forget he is super cute! he is like a son to me. I didn't mean to confuse you all. Sorry again.

Thanks for all the warm welcome which I greatly appreciated!!

I forgot to say the most important thing I wanted to say in my previous post. I have to spill it out now! I was too busy with my (terrible) two year old son (turning three next month though)

Anyway, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you all read through the "ET online playing games?" thread on MJHD. I found it hasnt been discussed much in here or did I overlook?? I think this is the strongest clue of Michael is alive.
Someone made a gif. which included the photos of Michael arrived UCLA. This is the link of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faG0YjpRbNs Could you see Michael sit up on the strecher from a lay down postion, then he turns his head to left, and get out of the strecher?? (look between Dr Murray(white t-shirt) and the blue t-shirt man next to Dr Murray on the left)
I also see one of Michael leg when he was getting out of the strecher, I don't know how to explain it more briefly in English. awww
look between Dr Murray's legs and the blue t-shirt man's legs, you would see there's one more leg between their legs. I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say. geez

Sorry Rach. I'm not sure whether I should post the above link here. I couldnt resist to express my opinion. Please tell me if you want me to post it in other topic. Thanks
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello from England Lol that will teach us all to presume in the future!

It's ok for the link to be in here Hon but most people don't read the welcome section so it may be a good idea to start a new thread for it!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:34 pm

WOW! Mine is a puggie as well!!!!! I am so happy now. Should I post his pic here??? Hello from England Icon_biggrin
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Ok. Thanks Rach.
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:45 pm

WOW! I like you and Tiger Boy already. Simeon runs the house and is the funniest dog. Don't try telling him that he a dog though, since he thinks that he is human with all of the rights and privileges. Such a coincidence that you have a pug. Hello from England Icon_cheers
.Hello from England 250px-Mops-Pug_Felix_vom_M%C3%A4gdebrunnen

tigerboy114 wrote:WOW! Mine is a puggie as well!!!!! I am so happy now. Should I post his pic here??? Hello from England Icon_biggrin
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Welcome Tigerboy114 & your dog!

I have (amongst many other pets) a Rottweiler that goes to work with me everyday.

Hello from England Butch05122002
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Hello from England Alice_11
I like you and Simeon too. He sure is a handsome boy. Tiger is 6 and half years. They are nearly the same age. Where are you and Simeon?
Does Simeon snore a lot? Tiger snores so loud, every visitor to my house complained about the noise. haha But WHO CARES? He is the prince of my house. haha
(note: it took me 10 mins to figure out how to post the pic. I couldn't make it smaller though.) Hello from England Lol
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Back to top Go down

Post by tigerboy114 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:26 pm

annieisnotokey

I love every breed of dogs, arent they all cute, lovely and innocent by nature??
I'm so envy you. I can't take my dog with me when I work!
What's his/her name?
tigerboy114
tigerboy114

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 pm

I snore and he snores. It is not a pretty sound coming from either of us.

I'm an American living in Virginia.

tigerboy114 wrote:Hello from England Alice_11
I like you and Simeon too. He sure is a handsome boy. Tiger is 6 and half years. They are nearly the same age. Where are you and Simeon?
Does Simeon snore a lot? Tiger snores so loud, every visitor to my house complained about the noise. haha But WHO CARES? He is the prince of my house. haha
(note: it took me 10 mins to figure out how to post the pic. I couldn't make it smaller though.) Hello from England Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down