Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for non-believers!!!

+11
Kuki
GirlSaturday
Harleyblonde
icy55
CantStopLovingU
~Susie~
jess.loves.mj
Red Velvet
spider monkey
shirley-grace
Truth_or_Dare
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for non-believers!!!

Post by Kuki Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm

jess.loves.mj wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:~jess~

thank you for replying..your message really gives me strength to continue lovin for michael and continue to find this pieces together...i really need that right now..after the hoax and everything it weakens me and frustrated all the time...again thanks for a great motivation!! that makes us a special fans of michael! Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Herz Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Herz Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Herz

You're welcome! Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin That's why I love this site - we are all here for a common purpose, and we are all in the same boat when it comes to Michael - and how much we love him, whether we're new fans, or long long time fans. It's like a little family and it's great to be among like-minded people Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

*gives big family-hug* Questions for non-believers!!! - Page 2 Lol
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2