LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

She answered some more questions... the ones above and below mine
BUT NOT MINE.
And all I asked was if Michael would rather be a dog or a cat and why... it's not even offensive, nor does it spoil the hoax.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sad
I'm impatient.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Just to let you all know, I posted on the 19th at 8:00 p.m.

My post was "lost" (deleted). .........................................
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by CharlieBarley on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 am

The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real?
avatar
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am

CharlieBarley wrote:The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real?
I have the same question. Also, wouldn't she be risking a lot since Derek Clontz published the fact that he'll probably return in June 2010? :/
But I'm still skeptical. I believed the coroner's video, for goodness sake!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 am

I just read this on the site.


[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by yaya on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just read this on the site.


[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]

WOW...are they talking about that song cassandra mentioned where all the fans get to write a line for it? that sure would be one heck of a LONG song.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by mommy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:14 am

Can somebody check this out for me. I have posts "awaiting" moderation from Sept 17th, 6 pm and 7 pm and also 18th Sept 6 pm. Name is of course Mommy. I'm only wondering if I'm the only one who can see them - and that they are still on hold or...
When I "log on" to DC I get 144 comments to read...

Thanks ladies

NB. Not that I really believe her - I'm just really curious now
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by anotherpartofme on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 am

Mommy- I cant see your post.. none of them
avatar
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

Me either mommy.. Ive asked 3 questions and all got "lost" so Im gonna alert her tot hat and then write her again.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 am

yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just read this on the site.


[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]

WOW...are they talking about that song cassandra mentioned where all the fans get to write a line for it? that sure would be one heck of a LONG song.

It could be. wouldnt that be the best ever if he really made a song with all of our words? I would feel so honored.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by CharlieBarley on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 am

hungry wrote:
CharlieBarley wrote:The thing I don't get is, if she is not for real, what is she getting out of it? She is obviously spending and taking time out to answer peoples questions. Or has Derek Clontz made it all up and writing it himself to get publicity on his website? I just don't get it? Or is she for real?
I have the same question. Also, wouldn't she be risking a lot since Derek Clontz published the fact that he'll probably return in June 2010? :/
But I'm still skeptical. I believed the coroner's video, for goodness sake!

You just never know! There have been a lot of pranksters in the past but we should not dismiss everything because of it, and also not believe everything we read. I think it is just a case of staying open minded.

But at least this time we have a face to a name etc. and she is dedicating a lot of time to us, it just seems an extreme thing to do for
a joke.

Yes Derek clontz website would also lose a lot of reputation and would be in big trouble with fans, I am sure, if things don't happen in June.

To Jacksonologist: That is really interesting! I think we need to watch this space!
avatar
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 am

I ve got the website up, and Im waiting!!!!

I posted a message to Cass again. Its VERY personal and Ive revealed alot of stuff I wouldnt otherwise. I did it for Michael. I hope if this is real, he sees it. If its not real...well.....the whole world now knows my very personal background.....I opened myself up on a public board and if this is fake then I hope she feels like shit after reading my post.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by mommy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 am

@APOM and JACKSONOLOGIST

Thank you ladies for checking.


I have now officially made up my mind.

I DON'T TRUST CASSANDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a disgrace to lady-hood unless it's Derek-jerk that are playing us along. Wanna keep the faith.
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by SeeingClues on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

i had a friend ask back on 9/17 if it was really MJ speaking at the O2 conference and that is still awaiting moderation..I have a feeling it will stay in moderation indefinitely..LOL
avatar
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

Mommy...Im still not sure yet. She HAS come and answered questions even on the weekend. I wanna see what she says about my post.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by hasil on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 am

lol
what was your question?
i just went and looked-
i could ask something that would for sure tell me if it was him...
but i am not sure i want to do that yet.
the white tiger stuff jut blew my lil mind. woohoo!!
avatar
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:27 am

My question Hasil?

What White Tiger stuff?


and one question that has been asked ALOT but has yet to be asked of Cassandra is the significance of Liberian Girl at the memorial and burial!!! Ask that!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by yaya on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:47 am

i'm still waiting for the derek clontz site to be updated...
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 am

Me toooooooooo yaya
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I just read this on the site.


[Editor's Note: Ms. Gretchen-Sims will continue answering questions on Monday afternoon. high volume of messages is slowing her progress, but she will answer every letter as quickly as possible. We will publish a new Michael-Jackson-related story at noon, Eastern - one that will give every fan a chance to participate in a global experiment that Mr. Jackson himself spoke about for years.]

WOW...are they talking about that song cassandra mentioned where all the fans get to write a line for it? that sure would be one heck of a LONG song.

It could be. wouldnt that be the best ever if he really made a song with all of our words? I would feel so honored.

Weel if there is coming a song then Cassandra isnt lying right?Razz
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by mommy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Mommy...Im still not sure yet. She HAS come and answered questions even on the weekend. I wanna see what she says about my post.

OK hon. I will sit back and await moderation patiently.....
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LIST of ALL Answers from Cassandra IN ONE PLACE so far...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum