tHE pENGUIN move

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

BTW, I wasn't so far off when I said it was the "Shaking a bug off your arm" move. lol!

He was shaking the magic light thingy, apparently.

When MJ comes back, he's going to star in a variety show and I'm going to be his Sideshow Bob. lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by White_Orchid on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Agree wth Augustmoon, don't believe that MJ at rehersal...my immediate impression was double's shoulders were too slight and dance moves seemed 'mimicky'...MJ was slender but had broad shoulders and more 'definite attitude' in all dance moves.

Randy probably uses crack if he said the penguin was new MJ dance step.
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by HeavyHearts on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am

Oh my, that move had me in stitches
I don't understand if he was mucking around
or was that actually going in the show?
How bizarre is it!
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

chek out his tweet today!!!!

Post by SmoothCriminal82 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 pm

The "Penguin Dance" LOL! Call it what you may, Michael was breakin' it down at that moment, wasn't he Smile do it with L.O.V.E.
avatar
SmoothCriminal82
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by swan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

What makes me laugh, really laugh, is that there are actually people
trying to copy this 'move'!!! To me, that's hysterical and priceless!!!
avatar
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:27 am

This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious! Wink
lol!
Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link. Smile

Link to the Dutch Article

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

'The Penguin' however doesn’t even come close to the legendary Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by hAZZELY on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am

wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 am

hAZZELY wrote:wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!

Hilarious, isn't it?! hahahaha Appearantly that Ricko-guy, smelled his 15 minutes seconds of fame comin' up! lol!
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by IndonesianGirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:42 am

hAZZELY wrote:wow, lol : Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahaha , that's caused michael is soooo creative and innovative , so he's really know how to entertaining his fans ...
avatar
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by jade jackson on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

Who dubbed it the Penguin move? Does anybody know?
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:47 am

StenniZ wrote:This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious!

Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link.

Link to the Dutch Article

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

'The Penguin' however doesn’t even come close to the legendary Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article

Ow alsjeblieft zeg. It couldn't get any worse then this....
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:16 pm

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious!

Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link.

Link to the Dutch Article

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

'The Penguin' however doesn’t even come close to the legendary Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article

Ow alsjeblieft zeg. It couldn't get any worse then this....


Lachen, he?! I think this is exactly what they intended with it! No matter what....stay in the picture!
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So now the "Penguin Move" can also be known as "The spanker".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

So now the "Penguin Move" can also be known as "The spanker".

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

ROFL Laughing
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:This really tops it all in my opinion. Just to show how fast things like this travel, here's a Dutch article about "The penguin".
British musical-dancer and MJ-impersonator Ricko baird even has the following to say about the 'move', that just like the Moonwalk,
it's very difficult and actually requires a lot of practise! This is hilarious!

Here's a link to the article for Dutch members and the translation and in case any non-Dutch speakers are interested, I translated it for you below the link.

Link to the Dutch Article

LOS ANGELES – For his series of comeback-concerts, Michael Jackson was working on a new dance(routine), which was supposed to have become as much as a trademark as the Moonwalk.

'The Penguin' however doesn’t even come close to the legendary Moonwalk.

Jackson flaps his hand during the song 'Human Nature' (see video: after 11 seconds), as if he’s spanking an invisible person’s but. After that he makes some movements with his arms, but nothing special.
The end piece of the new ‘move’ is a rather ordinary move, in which the right hand is thrusted up in the air to the beat of the music, a bit like Travolta in ‘Saturday Night Fever’.

British musical-dancer and Jackson-imitator Ricko Bardi, who accompanied Jackson on tour as a dancer, judges differently about ‘The Penguin’.
Michael was such a talented dancer en he made it all look so easy. His moves, like ‘The Moonwalk’ and now ‘The Penguin’ are in fact very difficult and take a lot of practice.

Jackson thought he’d amaze his fans with this new move, which he wanted to add to his famous line of dance moves such as ‘The Moonwalk’, ‘The Anti-Gravity Lean’ and ‘The Crotch-Grab’.

End of article

Ow alsjeblieft zeg. It couldn't get any worse then this....


Lachen, he?! I think this is exactly what they intended with it! No matter what....stay in the picture!

Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Kuki wrote:Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer. Wink

Welcome to the forum/family btw!
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:34 pm

StenniZ wrote:
Kuki wrote:Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer.

Welcome to the forum/family btw!

Ow I am sorry! I am (or was now that they locked it), a regular visitor of BG so I always think that we're all girls here. It's good to be here!!!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

Kuki wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
Kuki wrote:Haai other Dutchgirl trouwens!
Haai DutchGirl,

In order to prevent any further confusion, I think it's best if you refer to me as Dutchboy or 50(per)cent as some prefer.

Welcome to the forum/family btw!

Ow I am sorry! I am (or was now that they locked it), a regular visitor of BG so I always think that we're all girls here. It's good to be here!!!

No problem. Smile You're not the only one to have thought so. Wink Glad to have you on board!
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 am

thnx!

BTW: love your avatar, the MJ I got myself as a tattoo last week on my leg!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am

Kuki wrote:thnx!

BTW: love your avatar, the MJ I got myself as a tattoo last week on my leg!

Thanks, made it in P-shop. Perhaps you can post a pic of the tattoo? Smile
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 am

I already did, let me see if I can find my topic.
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 am

avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:46 am


Nice one! Thanks for sharing! Talkin' about devotion! Wink Very nice.
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:57 am

Got it last saturday for my birthday!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:15 am

Kuki wrote:Got it last saturday for my birthday!

Well then....a bit too late, but: happy birthday! Wink Proficiat!
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Kuki on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 am

Dank je!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tHE pENGUIN move

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum