Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 pm

I would not be able to control my laughter.
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react?



I was going to bed but I couldn't resist answering this question!

Knowing my luck I would get the one guy in the world who applied make-up like this:



Last edited by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm

No male is allowed to wear make-up. Unless he is Michael.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:53 pm

IF he looked better than me while wearing make up, I might actually be pi**ed.

LMP said that MJ would spend hours in the bathroom applying, removing and re-applying make up. Now I find that funny as hell. "Michael, sweetie...it's time for bed. Will you please come from out of the bathroom?"

kdkennedy74 wrote:I would not be able to control my laughter.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Rach wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react?



I was going to bed but I couldn't resist answering this question!

Knowing my luck I would get the one guy in the world who applied make-up like this:


Rachel honey, if he looks like that I only have one word for you...RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Nooo not Ronald McDonald. He does bring a lot to the table though. He's wealthy, has a happy disposition and I'd never have to cook another day in my life.

Have a good night's sleep and sweet dreams about Michael.
Rach wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react?



I was going to bed but I couldn't resist answering this question!

Knowing my luck I would get the one guy in the world who applied make-up like this:

avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 pm

THIS IS SERIOUSLY A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO ME.
I know i probably sound stupid, but I thought he only wore eyeliner!
He wears more makeup than me :/
If my boyfriend came to me in full makeup I would react differently depending on how good he looks whit it on Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Really?

The best make up artists are those who create the illusion that the face is natural. Over the years, MJ's make up artist did a great job. However, there are some pictures showing MJ looking very made up. He looked nice but you you could tell that he didn't have on his natural face that day.

hungry wrote:THIS IS SERIOUSLY A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO ME.
I know i probably sound stupid, but I thought he only wore eyeliner!
He wears more makeup than me :/
If my boyfriend came to me in full makeup I would react differently depending on how good he looks whit it on
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Really?

The best make up artists are those who create the illusion that the face is natural. Over the years, MJ's make up artist did a great job. However, there are some pictures showing MJ looking very made up. He looked nice but you you could tell that he didn't have on his natural face that day.

hungry wrote:THIS IS SERIOUSLY A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO ME.
I know i probably sound stupid, but I thought he only wore eyeliner!
He wears more makeup than me :/
If my boyfriend came to me in full makeup I would react differently depending on how good he looks whit it on
Does this mean we never truly know what he looks like? Because we's wearing so much on his face....
I'd like to see him without all the makeup!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:07 pm

I honestly wish that Gene Simmons of KISS would put his back on.

mjssoulmate wrote:No male is allowed to wear make-up. Unless he is Michael.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Guess what? Lovely Michael Jackson wears full make-up. We've seen foundation, eyeliner, lashes, lipstick and blush on his cheeks. Hopefully no one is really surprised.

Suppose... your boyfriend or husband decided to surprise you and offer himself with an "MJ look". So he shows up one day wearing full make-up.

How would you react?

lol!

My real life love interest is an exotic pet vet that I can consider myself lucky if he remembers to shower and shave in the morning.
He's a large built man who looks pretty much like Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski.
If all of the sudden he decided to primp himself and apply full make up to his face, I think I'd die laughing.

lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Lol i really wouldnt care..because he wouldnt do it daily..just to dress ss michael but yea ... theres nothing wrong with wearing make up lol its not just for girls i dont read anywhere on any make up that says JUST FOR WOMEN and if im not wrong michael always wore eyeliner which is okay...but if im not wrong michael stopped wearing as much blush and eye shadow because the most recent stuff and things from 2005 he only has on eyeliner so i assume he didnt wear it anymore or just not as much...except for the body make up
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I honestly wish that Gene Simmons of KISS would put his back on.

lol!

I love Gene Simmons, he's such a cool guy.

And his son is super good looking. Too bad he's really young for me.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

@ Hungry

You can see here that Michael did wear make-up. However, I still love him Smile



BTW Annie - I love love love your siggy!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Vitilgio discoloration along with the slightest of surgical scars may have caused him to be self-conscious about his facial appearance.

LMP said that he was always in full make up. Pillows would be soiled and he would bolt to the bathroom to re-apply make-up before she saw him in the morning. Now if can't show himself to his wife, he wasn't likely going to let fans see him.

hungry wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Really?

The best make up artists are those who create the illusion that the face is natural. Over the years, MJ's make up artist did a great job. However, there are some pictures showing MJ looking very made up. He looked nice but you you could tell that he didn't have on his natural face that day.

hungry wrote:THIS IS SERIOUSLY A COMPLETE SURPRISE TO ME.
I know i probably sound stupid, but I thought he only wore eyeliner!
He wears more makeup than me :/
If my boyfriend came to me in full makeup I would react differently depending on how good he looks whit it on
Does this mean we never truly know what he looks like? Because we's wearing so much on his face....
I'd like to see him without all the makeup!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Rach wrote:@ Hungry

You can see here that Michael did wear make-up. However, I still love him



BTW Annie - I love love love your siggy!!!
To be honest, all I can see is the eyeliner.
And is that....... lipstick?


@GirlSaturday Really? Wow... But I have to admit, it WOULD be interesting to see him without makeup Smile


Last edited by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="GirlSaturday"]IF he looked better than me while wearing make up, I might actually be pi**ed.

LMP said that MJ would spend hours in the bathroom applying, removing and re-applying make up. Now I find that funny as hell. "Michael, sweetie...it's time for bed. Will you please come from out of the bathroom?"

Lol that reminds me of my grandmas friend she was 110 nd would spend the whole entire day in the BR applying make up and would never leave lol
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Looks like lipstick and also looks like blush on his forehead.

I got this from TMZ and I have noticed a few pictures like this one on there.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Rach wrote:Looks like lipstick and also looks like blush on his forehead.

I got this from TMZ and I have noticed a few pictures like this one on there.
Hahaa, I bet Michael looks the same with or without makeup.
Btw - he looks good with glasses on!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 pm

did anyone catch Oprah earlier this week? she re-ran her interview that she did with Michael back in 1993. It was sad...he was so lonely and kept saying over and over that he just wanted to be loved. But about the makeup...one of the questions she asked him was about why his skin color was so different than it was in the 80's and he explained that he had vitilligo and that he has to wear makeup to even out his skin tone. he also said that he is a perfectionist (which we all know) but that he rarely looked in the mirror because he was NEVER happy with what he saw. So sad...if he only knew how beautiful he is!

@hungry, I TOTALLY agree about the glasses...Hotness!
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 pm

hungry wrote:
Hahaa, I bet Michael looks the same with or without makeup.
Btw - he looks good with glasses on!

Agree 10000000000000000%!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Rach wrote:
BTW Annie - I love love love your siggy!!!

Thank you! cheers
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Gene was always my favorite KISS member.



Yep the kid is nice looking and has a promising future with the ladies. Ummm too young?! He'll be 21 next year and will then be fair game.

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I honestly wish that Gene Simmons of KISS would put his back on.



I love Gene Simmons, he's such a cool guy.

And his son is super good looking. Too bad he's really young for me.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 pm

So what if he wears makeup? Many singers and actors both male and female does that. Specially when they perform. There is not one movie where the man doesent wear makeup.

Even Rambo, and Rocky (Sylverster Stallone) wears makeup!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:25 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Gene was always my favorite KISS member.



Yep the kid is nice looking and has a promising future with the ladies. Ummm too young?! He'll be 21 next year and will then be fair game.

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I honestly wish that Gene Simmons of KISS would put his back on.



I love Gene Simmons, he's such a cool guy.

And his son is super good looking. Too bad he's really young for me.

OMG!! this scared me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:27 pm

I hate to be mean but I have to say I think Gene Simmons looks better with his make up on Smile

Oh BTW his tongue scares me - it's fecking huge!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh, God...that tongue is just out of control! And not in a good way!
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes he should put the make up back on and YES the tongue is scary as hell.

He was on Oprah years ago talking about his career and various projects. Poor Oprah was staring intently at him while he talked. Suddenly she interrupted him, looked him dead in the eyes and said something that me cry with laughter.

"So tell me, because we ALL want to know. Just how long is your tongue?." With a sly smile, he told her that it was long enough ...and would make them become really good friends. She blushed like crazy.
Rach wrote:I hate to be mean but I have to say I think Gene Simmons looks better with his make up on

Oh BTW his tongue scares me - it's fecking huge!!!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Yes he should put the make up back on and YES the tongue is scary as hell.

He was on Oprah years ago talking about his career and various projects. Poor Oprah was staring intently at him while he talked. Suddenly she interrupted him, looked him dead in the eyes and said something that me cry with laughter.

"So tell me, because we ALL want to know. Just how long is your tongue?." With a sly smile, he told her that it was long enough ...and would make them become really good friends. She blushed like crazy.
Rach wrote:I hate to be mean but I have to say I think Gene Simmons looks better with his make up on

Oh BTW his tongue scares me - it's fecking huge!!!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Yes he should put the make up back on and YES the tongue is scary as hell.

He was on Oprah years ago talking about his career and various projects. Poor Oprah was staring intently at him while he talked. Suddenly she interrupted him, looked him dead in the eyes and said something that me cry with laughter.

"So tell me, because we ALL want to know. Just how long is your tongue?." With a sly smile, he told her that it was long enough ...and would make them become really good friends. She blushed like crazy.

I bet she did! Although she set herself up for a fall with that one didn't she!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:50 pm

OMG GirlSaturday! If he was good looking, that would be one thing but...Eeeek! And Gene Simmons & Oprah?! Now THAT'S a mental picture I could do without! lol
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

I doubt that Gene was really flirting with Oprah. He was just getting inside of her head since she tried to be clever and ask that question on national tv. He simply one-upped her with the reply. Mission accomplished since she looked like she wanted to melt into the floor.

Before asking a question ask yourself first if you can handle the possible answer.

aamj07 wrote:OMG GirlSaturday! If he was good looking, that would be one thing but...Eeeek! And Gene Simmons & Oprah?! Now THAT'S a mental picture I could do without! lol


Last edited by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh, I agree..I don't think he was really hitting on her...I thought it was just funny that he said that to Oprah of all people
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Where Gene lacked in the looks department, he made up for it in sex appeal.

In the world according to GirlSaturday, there are three physical types of men: Attractive, Sexy, and the rare creature who is Attractive AND Sexy. We know that MJ is that rare creature of attractive and sexy. An attractive man isn't always sexy. Sad but true. I've seen some gorgeous guys that just didn't have IT. I've also seen some plain and some outright unattractive guys that simply oozed with sex appeal.

aamj07 wrote:Oh, I agree..I don't think he was really hitting on her...I thought it was just funny that he said that to Oprah of all people
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:
Yep the kid is nice looking and has a promising future with the ladies. Ummm too young?! He'll be 21 next year and will then be fair game.

21??? WOOOHOOO!!!

Nick Simmons, here I go!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I doubt that Gene was really flirting with Oprah. He was just getting inside of her head since she tried to be clever and ask that question on national tv. He simply one-upped her with the reply. Mission accomplished since she looked like she wanted to melt into the floor.

Before asking a question ask yourself first if you can handle the possible answer.


Gene Simmons is one heck of a smart guy.

Another virgo man, like MJ.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Well put! Attractive AND sexy is definitely a rare find. Yeah I've run across men before who aren't attractive in the traditional sense but like you said, had major sex appeal. MJ is just one of a kind though...*sigh*.
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I've also seen some plain and some outright unattractive guys that simply oozed with sex appeal.

I think we should make a thread about unacttractive men that we somehow find sexy. God knows I can list a ton! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:25 pm

That is a great idea Annie! I have a ton as well but some are just majorly embarrassing!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by emanviam on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I would not be able to control my laughter.

Ditto.
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Rach wrote:That is a great idea Annie! I have a ton as well but some are just majorly embarrassing!

The same thought was going through my mind... lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Really a virgo too?

I thought Scorpio males were the sexy scary ones of the zodiac.

Virgo males are getting to be more appealing everyday.

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I doubt that Gene was really flirting with Oprah. He was just getting inside of her head since she tried to be clever and ask that question on national tv. He simply one-upped her with the reply. Mission accomplished since she looked like she wanted to melt into the floor.

Before asking a question ask yourself first if you can handle the possible answer.


Gene Simmons is one heck of a smart guy.

Another virgo man, like MJ.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Go ahead...I dare you to start the thread. I dare you!

One rule: no one laughs at anyone's list. Beauty/sex appeal is in the eye of the beholder.
annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:That is a great idea Annie! I have a ton as well but some are just majorly embarrassing!

The same thought was going through my mind...
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Game on sista!

You know I never turn down a dare!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm starting the thread right now.
I'm not afraid of you b*tches! lol!


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by aamj07 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh now THIS could get interesting!
avatar
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 32
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I'm starting the thread right now.
I'm not afraid of you b*tches!

go on Missy!

Oh this should be fun!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 pm

avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:22 am

Doesn't matter 2 me if he wears makeup - he still a very desired hot & sexy man to me .... makeup or no makeup ... I still would want him ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Males Who Wear Make-up: Yes or No?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum