Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Feel Like Screaming!!!

4 posters

Go down

I Feel Like Screaming!!! Empty I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow! This has got to be the longest that anyone has had to wait for anything EVER! Like WTF if going on with this case!? I'm so tired of waiting. I find myself pulling my hair out, while I'm working all I can think about is what will happen next, I wake up early everyday to get online to google Mikes name and Conrad Murray. It's amazing how they keep making us wait. We had to wait weeks for an autopsy report, 2 months for a "burial", wait to hear from Dr Murrays team....I need another sign, a BIG one. Are we going to have to wait til Oct. 28th for the next clue??? I don't have the patience for this. We LITERALLY haven't heard a damn thing from Murray or his "lawyers" and I use that word VERY loosely. Isn't this supposed to be a murder investigation? Where's the LAPD? Someone please give me sone words of encouragement/hope! I feel like this whole thing is being swept under the rug and MJ and his fans are being forgotten. Sad
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

I Feel Like Screaming!!! Empty Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Rach Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok Honey, take a deep breath and calm down!

I know it's frustrating when we don't feel like are getting any clues and this is when people tend to lose their hope but we have to remember, no news is good news.

Imagine if tomorrow we woke up and found out that Dr Murray has been officially charged, we would all start freaking out.

Listen to your heart in times such as this and they will guide you and if you feel like you're slipping go back and read over different threads that raise your hopes.

Also, you're not alone. We all feel like this from one time to another and it's perfectly normal!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

luvmjalways wrote:Wow! This has got to be the longest that anyone has had to wait for anything EVER! Like WTF if going on with this case!? I'm so tired of waiting. I find myself pulling my hair out, while I'm working all I can think about is what will happen next, I wake up early everyday to get online to google Mikes name and Conrad Murray. It's amazing how they keep making us wait. We had to wait weeks for an autopsy report, 2 months for a "burial", wait to hear from Dr Murrays team....I need another sign, a BIG one. Are we going to have to wait til Oct. 28th for the next clue??? I don't have the patience for this. We LITERALLY haven't heard a damn thing from Murray or his "lawyers" and I use that word VERY loosely. Isn't this supposed to be a murder investigation? Where's the LAPD? Someone please give me sone words of encouragement/hope! I feel like this whole thing is being swept under the rug and MJ and his fans are being forgotten. I Feel Like Screaming!!! Icon_sad

Trust me, noone will EVER forget about Mike, if I have some saying in this..

About the LAPD, I think they smokeing weed, and eating donuts, one thing they dont do, is their freaking job, but what can you expect from people who cleary draw their education in a vending machine?

I know the thing with waiting is a hard one, but we really dont have a choice. Its killing me aswell.

BTW Im eating a Orange lollipop right now

"Handing one over to you, but its gonna be a green one"

You want some encourangement??

Look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l74Y_p6or00

Dont blame me for you`re dirty thoughts..

When he runs his fingers down that hat, Im telling ya, im about to die evey time lol, its killing me I Feel Like Screaming!!! Lol

Anyway I hope this can cheer you up abit babe?

Be happy, and smile I Feel Like Screaming!!! Icon_flower

Peace

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

It's hard. It's difficult.
I too am desperate for a sign, a clue, anything that will lead us in the right direction with this whole "death". Sometimes I find myself believing Cassandra Gretchen-Sims from that Derek Clontz blog but then I snap back to reality. Sometimes I feel like crying but I can't because I won't e able to stop. Sometimes I think he's dead. Sometimes I think he's alive.
And I have no one but my friends here to talk to.
It's one heck of a ride, but we know it's going to be worth it because the truth is invaluable. In order for Michael Jackson fans to properly mourn over his passing, we need the truth. We need closure. We need to know what really happened on June 25th. But until that truth comes out, I will believe that he is alive. Because something is just not right about the story surrounding his death.
My family thinks I'm nuts. My father DESPISES Michael, and he is probably despising me as well for loving him. My friends think I'm crazy as well. Maybe I am, who knows?
We have each other's shoulders to cry on. And that's all we need.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

HAHA Smile Now that's a man with common sense.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My own father said that.

HAHA I Feel Like Screaming!!! Icon_smile Now that's a man with common sense.

I hate that man, and I hope he ROT IN HELL for what he did to me during my childhood. My point is, when he asks something like this, there is something to it.

I was stunned, for the first time in my life, he actually made sence

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:

My own father said that.

I hate that man, and I hope he ROT IN HELL for what he did to me during my childhood. My point is, when he asks something like this, there is something to it.

There is always a first time.

I hope you feel better now!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

emanviam wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:

My own father said that.

There is always a first time.

I hope you feel better now!!!

Thanks hon. Thanks for asking Smile But actually I will feel better the day my father is 3 feet under the ground. That is how much he harmed me as a child

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum