I Feel Like Screaming!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow! This has got to be the longest that anyone has had to wait for anything EVER! Like WTF if going on with this case!? I'm so tired of waiting. I find myself pulling my hair out, while I'm working all I can think about is what will happen next, I wake up early everyday to get online to google Mikes name and Conrad Murray. It's amazing how they keep making us wait. We had to wait weeks for an autopsy report, 2 months for a "burial", wait to hear from Dr Murrays team....I need another sign, a BIG one. Are we going to have to wait til Oct. 28th for the next clue??? I don't have the patience for this. We LITERALLY haven't heard a damn thing from Murray or his "lawyers" and I use that word VERY loosely. Isn't this supposed to be a murder investigation? Where's the LAPD? Someone please give me sone words of encouragement/hope! I feel like this whole thing is being swept under the rug and MJ and his fans are being forgotten. Sad
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok Honey, take a deep breath and calm down!

I know it's frustrating when we don't feel like are getting any clues and this is when people tend to lose their hope but we have to remember, no news is good news.

Imagine if tomorrow we woke up and found out that Dr Murray has been officially charged, we would all start freaking out.

Listen to your heart in times such as this and they will guide you and if you feel like you're slipping go back and read over different threads that raise your hopes.

Also, you're not alone. We all feel like this from one time to another and it's perfectly normal!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

luvmjalways wrote:Wow! This has got to be the longest that anyone has had to wait for anything EVER! Like WTF if going on with this case!? I'm so tired of waiting. I find myself pulling my hair out, while I'm working all I can think about is what will happen next, I wake up early everyday to get online to google Mikes name and Conrad Murray. It's amazing how they keep making us wait. We had to wait weeks for an autopsy report, 2 months for a "burial", wait to hear from Dr Murrays team....I need another sign, a BIG one. Are we going to have to wait til Oct. 28th for the next clue??? I don't have the patience for this. We LITERALLY haven't heard a damn thing from Murray or his "lawyers" and I use that word VERY loosely. Isn't this supposed to be a murder investigation? Where's the LAPD? Someone please give me sone words of encouragement/hope! I feel like this whole thing is being swept under the rug and MJ and his fans are being forgotten.



Trust me, noone will EVER forget about Mike, if I have some saying in this..

About the LAPD, I think they smokeing weed, and eating donuts, one thing they dont do, is their freaking job, but what can you expect from people who cleary draw their education in a vending machine?

I know the thing with waiting is a hard one, but we really dont have a choice. Its killing me aswell.

BTW Im eating a Orange lollipop right now

"Handing one over to you, but its gonna be a green one"


You want some encourangement??

Look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l74Y_p6or00

Dont blame me for you`re dirty thoughts..

When he runs his fingers down that hat, Im telling ya, im about to die evey time lol, its killing me


Anyway I hope this can cheer you up abit babe?

Be happy, and smile

Peace

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:41 pm

It's hard. It's difficult.
I too am desperate for a sign, a clue, anything that will lead us in the right direction with this whole "death". Sometimes I find myself believing Cassandra Gretchen-Sims from that Derek Clontz blog but then I snap back to reality. Sometimes I feel like crying but I can't because I won't e able to stop. Sometimes I think he's dead. Sometimes I think he's alive.
And I have no one but my friends here to talk to.
It's one heck of a ride, but we know it's going to be worth it because the truth is invaluable. In order for Michael Jackson fans to properly mourn over his passing, we need the truth. We need closure. We need to know what really happened on June 25th. But until that truth comes out, I will believe that he is alive. Because something is just not right about the story surrounding his death.
My family thinks I'm nuts. My father DESPISES Michael, and he is probably despising me as well for loving him. My friends think I'm crazy as well. Maybe I am, who knows?
We have each other's shoulders to cry on. And that's all we need.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by hungry on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:54 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it
HAHA Smile Now that's a man with common sense.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:14 pm

hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it
HAHA Now that's a man with common sense.


I hate that man, and I hope he ROT IN HELL for what he did to me during my childhood. My point is, when he asks something like this, there is something to it.

I was stunned, for the first time in my life, he actually made sence

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by emanviam on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it
HAHA Now that's a man with common sense.


I hate that man, and I hope he ROT IN HELL for what he did to me during my childhood. My point is, when he asks something like this, there is something to it.

I was stunned, for the first time in my life, he actually made sence

There is always a first time.

I hope you feel better now!!!
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

emanviam wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
hungry wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Okey let me just say this. My father never liked Michael, he like his music but not him.. My father is an asswhole, and has been for my entire life.. To hell with that man..

My point is. He has even called me and said:" How can they burry him without letting his fans say a prober goodbye to him by seeing him in his casket? I start to belive that he aint dead, but he just needed to get a way"

My own father said that.

If he can say it, then im telling you something IS seriously wrong. Thats the first contact Ive had with my father for years. He just wanted to call me and ask me that..

Weird now that i think of it
HAHA Now that's a man with common sense.


I hate that man, and I hope he ROT IN HELL for what he did to me during my childhood. My point is, when he asks something like this, there is something to it.

I was stunned, for the first time in my life, he actually made sence

There is always a first time.

I hope you feel better now!!!


Thanks hon. Thanks for asking Smile But actually I will feel better the day my father is 3 feet under the ground. That is how much he harmed me as a child

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I Feel Like Screaming!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum