Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page...

+33
YveLoVesMJ
rowdyangel
nlb
Ivonne
MJJ1982
beachgirl
Truth_or_Dare
~StarLight~UK~
ishealive
ballongiraf
xXxAmyxXx
anotherpartofme
MJSmile4Us
CharlieBarley
gujunpyo
jess.loves.mj
just_friend
J.J_loves_MJ
EarthAngel90
mommy
Red Velvet
TinkerBell
Sweet1
Pammy
Banessa
annieisnotokey
mysticallymagestically
Rach
DreamsComeTrue
spider monkey
kdkennedy74
hungry
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
37 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page...

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry right now.

It's too stupid and idiotic for words that if this turns out NOT to be a hoax, some people have a serious lack of respect Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Empty Re: 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page...

Post by Red Velvet Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Rach don't worry ... right now its all still looking very Brickmanish Wink
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Red Velvet wrote:Rach don't worry ... right now its all still looking very Brickmanish 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_wink

I agree 100% and I'm not losing hope in any way, shape or form. Smile

I know I should be happy because it only confirms that Michael is still with us, but for some reason it makes me a bit sad.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Rach wrote:I actually don't know whether to laugh or cry right now.

It's too stupid and idiotic for words that if this turns out NOT to be a hoax, some people have a serious lack of respect 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_sad

100% agree!
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Rach wrote:
I agree 100% and I'm not losing hope in any way, shape or form. Smile

I know I should be happy because it only confirms that Michael is still with us, but for some reason it makes me a bit sad.

It's sad because to the world, at least for now, MJ is dead.
Therefore, not acknowledging his death seems disrespectful. Like a has-been no one remembered to include in the list.
And that is sad.

However, let's hope TMZ is da brick man and this is their wink at us!! Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

For the most part our (American) networks and newspapers haven't touched on any MJ news since the "burial" and that was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:
I agree 100% and I'm not losing hope in any way, shape or form. 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_smile

Therefore, not acknowledging his death seems disrespectful. Like a has-been no one remembered to include in the list.
And that is sad.

However, let's hope TMZ is da brick man and this is their wink at us!! 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_wink
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:09 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:For the most part our (American) networks and newspapers haven't touched on any MJ news since the "burial" and that was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:
I agree 100% and I'm not losing hope in any way, shape or form. 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_smile

And that is sad.

However, let's hope TMZ is da brick man and this is their wink at us!! 9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Icon_wink
That's true. I can't help but to feel that this fact alone is very "telling". Mostly because they are not asking any of the questions that we are. Not Geraldo (investigative reporter who is basically on MJ's side for the most part and he's said nothing?) - not Nancy DisGrace who "claims" she won't "rest" until "something" is done (she may be a witch from hell but she's not completely unintelligent or without a love for using MJ's name every chance she gets) and most of all, NO reporters or talking heads have mentioned the "body" reportedly having "levity" yet highly trained medical staff at the hospital "working" on "it" for an hour.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Nancy Grace is a pitbull when it comes to a story. She latches on and refuses to let go. God help the person that harms a child then... she really goes into attack mode. I like her actually.
9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Lol

Red Velvet wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:For the most part our (American) networks and newspapers haven't touched on any MJ news since the "burial" and that was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:

And that is sad.

That's true. I can't help but to feel that this fact alone is very "telling". Mostly because they are not asking any of the questions that we are. Not Geraldo (investigative reporter who is basically on MJ's side for the most part and he's said nothing?) - not Nancy DisGrace who "claims" she won't "rest" until "something" is done (she may be a witch from hell but she's not completely unintelligent or without a love for using MJ's name every chance she gets) and most of all, NO reporters or talking heads have mentioned the "body" reportedly having "levity" yet highly trained medical staff at the hospital "working" on "it" for an hour.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:16 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Nancy Grace is a pitbull when it comes to a story. She latches on and refuses to let go. God help the person that harms a child then... she really goes into attack mode. I like her actually.
9/19/09 TMZ left out MICHAEL on RIP page... - Page 2 Lol

Red Velvet wrote:

annieisnotokey wrote:
Rach wrote:

And that is sad.

AND you know that as the pit bull she is, she would be all over that show talking about whether they "worked on a corpse for a full hour!!! (she would keep repeating that over and over) She would have doctors on there right and left ..

WHY isn't anyone touching this?

That is the question and a very KEY one imo.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 am

Nancy kills me!!
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 am

It is a good question but maybe she takes everything at face value, I mean in this case.
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 am

I used to think that she was just putting on an act until I found out about her personal tragedy. Her college fiance was murdered. That spurred her on to become a prosecutor and a victim's rights advocate. That also may explain why it seems that she takes each story so personal.

cirque333 wrote:Nancy kills me!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:54 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I used to think that she was just putting on an act until I found out about her personal tragedy. Her college fiance was murdered. That spurred her on to become a prosecutor and a victim's rights advocate. That also may explain why it seems that she takes each story so personal.

cirque333 wrote:Nancy kills me!!

Yes, I understand where she's coming from. She's a little much for me is all. It's just my personal opinion.
I think if she knew all the inconsistencies in this case she would be all over it.
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum