about the this is it movie-my thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay if i make typos srry im n a hurry... But anyways i have to get this off my chest its not really ppl here but on mjhd.. Many people say they believe michael will reveal the hoax through the movie but i beg to differ.. I personally feel lile if michaels alive he wnt reveal the hoax wiyhin the movie because many people will c it at different times and itll spoil everything because lol ppl cant keep their mouths shut for sumthing as big as that i also thinl he intended on makin this is itva movie either waybcuz ut was not just gonna b n london but WWfrom what i heard so i feel it was gonna b a movie so itll go worldvwide... Also i feel if michAel hoAxed his death he will maybe come back on halloween or bfore or msybe after who knows but i do brlieve in the comeback theory so yea.. I feel the movie may have various clues but the public wont notice only us hoax believers will.. Orrrrrr i could be wrong about this andas yu notice on the this is it prev. We seen various shirt clips of the scene where there doing the thrillrr thing maybe they could have showed it for a thriller 2 but i dnt knw i think thriller could michaels dome project and the death hoax is part of itthe finishing touch so hecould come back from the dead for real

Lol hope i dont sound crazy and yea after this i wnt be posting bcuz i will be mobile but i will be reading so yea i love this forum and yu guys sp yea ill be back 4 good next time byee =)
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by kdkennedy74 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I agree with you Star, I don't think he will reveal himself in the movie but I do think it will be filled with TONS of clues!!! I am counting down the days until I can preorder my tickets!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

And again sorry for the typos.. Im american lol and i speak fluent english but im on a ipod touch soo it makes mistakes

SORRY AGAIN! =I
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Lol kennedy so am i... And if someon doesnt mind can u post this on mjhd i cant post there on this frickin ipod
avatar
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Mike is gonna ROCK THE WORLD

Thats for sure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm

There are people who suspect that MJ will reveal himself during TII. I am doubtful but for the sake of your post, I'll play along...lol.

Consider this and again it's my scenerio and how I would react. Suppose you are lucky enough to get tickets for the October 28th showing. Suppose my tickets are for October 29th. If you come back that night and share what you saw, I'm not going to toss my ticket in the trash out of disappointment. I will be even more excited to see him within the movie because I will want to witness such a thrill MYSELF and not second-hand.

Lines will form very early and for blocks so that people can catch a glimpse of what they merely heard took place. Riots could take place at movie theaters as people sought to purchase them from scalpers.

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:Okay if i make typos srry im n a hurry... But anyways i have to get this off my chest its not really ppl here but on mjhd.. Many people say they believe michael will reveal the hoax through the movie but i beg to differ.. I personally feel lile if michaels alive he wnt reveal the hoax wiyhin the movie because many people will c it at different times and itll spoil everything because lol ppl cant keep their mouths shut for sumthing as big as that i also thinl he intended on makin this is itva movie either waybcuz ut was not just gonna b n london but WWfrom what i heard so i feel it was gonna b a movie so itll go worldvwide... Also i feel if michAel hoAxed his death he will maybe come back on halloween or bfore or msybe after who knows but i do brlieve in the comeback theory so yea.. I feel the movie may have various clues but the public wont notice only us hoax believers will.. Orrrrrr i could be wrong about this andas yu notice on the this is it prev. We seen various shirt clips of the scene where there doing the thrillrr thing maybe they could have showed it for a thriller 2 but i dnt knw i think thriller could michaels dome project and the death hoax is part of itthe finishing touch so hecould come back from the dead for real

Lol hope i dont sound crazy and yea after this i wnt be posting bcuz i will be mobile but i will be reading so yea i love this forum and yu guys sp yea ill be back 4 good next time byee =)
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Sweet1 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:49 pm

For MJ to reveal himself during TII is too soon. I strongly believe that if MJ does decide to comeback into the public it won't be before the next 2 yrs earliest being next summer. He's not where he wants to be health wise at this time. If and when he decides no one will know about it. It will definitely shock the world and will come about in an unsuspectful venue. MJ is a perfectionist. He loves attention and he wants to captivate the world. It will be the greatest show on earth that will go down in history. Keep the Faith!


GirlSaturday wrote:There are people who suspect that MJ will reveal himself during TII. I am doubtful but for the sake of your post, I'll play along...lol.

Consider this and again it's my scenerio and how I would react. Suppose you are lucky enough to get tickets for the October 28th showing. Suppose my tickets are for October 29th. If you come back that night and share what you saw, I'm not going to toss my ticket in the trash out of disappointment. I will be even more excited to see him within the movie because I will want to witness such a thrill MYSELF and not second-hand.

Lines will form very early and for blocks so that people can catch a glimpse of what they merely heard took place. Riots could take place at movie theaters as people sought to purchase them from scalpers.

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:Okay if i make typos srry im n a hurry... But anyways i have to get this off my chest its not really ppl here but on mjhd.. Many people say they believe michael will reveal the hoax through the movie but i beg to differ.. I personally feel lile if michaels alive he wnt reveal the hoax wiyhin the movie because many people will c it at different times and itll spoil everything because lol ppl cant keep their mouths shut for sumthing as big as that i also thinl he intended on makin this is itva movie either waybcuz ut was not just gonna b n london but WWfrom what i heard so i feel it was gonna b a movie so itll go worldvwide... Also i feel if michAel hoAxed his death he will maybe come back on halloween or bfore or msybe after who knows but i do brlieve in the comeback theory so yea.. I feel the movie may have various clues but the public wont notice only us hoax believers will.. Orrrrrr i could be wrong about this andas yu notice on the this is it prev. We seen various shirt clips of the scene where there doing the thrillrr thing maybe they could have showed it for a thriller 2 but i dnt knw i think thriller could michaels dome project and the death hoax is part of itthe finishing touch so hecould come back from the dead for real

Lol hope i dont sound crazy and yea after this i wnt be posting bcuz i will be mobile but i will be reading so yea i love this forum and yu guys sp yea ill be back 4 good next time byee =)
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Nope, sorry not buying this one!

For one, it's WAY to early. I mean 4 months after the "death". What would be the point?

Secondly, too many people are expecting it. Michael has NEVER done anything that anyone expected him to do. He sets the bars and raises them.

Thirdly, and this is just my personal opinion. I never felt that TII was about a movie. I never believed in the whole movie theory (sorry Souza!). I think someone saw an opportunity after June 25th and with greedy intentions ran with it.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Rach wrote:Nope, sorry not buying this one!

For one, it's WAY to early. I mean 4 months after the "death". What would be the point?

Secondly, too many people are expecting it. Michael has NEVER done anything that anyone expected him to do. He sets the bars and raises them.

Thirdly, and this is just my personal opinion. I never felt that TII was about a movie. I never believed in the whole movie theory (sorry Souza!). I think someone saw an opportunity after June 25th and with greedy intentions ran with it.

Agree 100%.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by yaya on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I agree with you Star, I don't think he will reveal himself in the movie but I do think it will be filled with TONS of clues!!! I am counting down the days until I can preorder my tickets!

so am i...6 more days!!!
i don't think the entire hoax will be revealed in the movie either. or more specifically, i don't think michael will reveal himself like that. but i can't wait to see the obvious clues, cuz i know there will be a bunch!
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:35 am

Rach wrote:Nope, sorry not buying this one!

For one, it's WAY to early. I mean 4 months after the "death". What would be the point?

Secondly, too many people are expecting it. Michael has NEVER done anything that anyone expected him to do. He sets the bars and raises them.

Thirdly, and this is just my personal opinion. I never felt that TII was about a movie. I never believed in the whole movie theory (sorry Souza!). I think someone saw an opportunity after June 25th and with greedy intentions ran with it.
*APPLAUSE*
Is This Is It just going to be footage from rehearsals, or is there going to be a storyline to the movie?
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by ilprincipe on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:44 am

Rach wrote:Nope, sorry not buying this one!

For one, it's WAY to early. I mean 4 months after the "death". What would be the point?

Secondly, too many people are expecting it. Michael has NEVER done anything that anyone expected him to do. He sets the bars and raises them.

Thirdly, and this is just my personal opinion. I never felt that TII was about a movie. I never believed in the whole movie theory (sorry Souza!). I think someone saw an opportunity after June 25th and with greedy intentions ran with it.

Unfortunately you may be right....But I'm still a fan of the movie theory....I want at least some clues *sigh*
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by mjthelegendlives on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:55 am

I'll tell ya what I think. Hoax or no hoax, "death" or no "death"...these rehearsals were ALWAYS meant to be a movie...
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:I'll tell ya what I think. Hoax or no hoax, "death" or no "death"...these rehearsals were ALWAYS meant to be a movie...

I agree. If they weren't then why were they recorded with the latest and best technology?
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:35 am

I personally dont think he will ever make a comeback-well not as we all know him. IF and is a very BIG IF he comes back he will be so drastically different he will go un-noticed. But to be completely honest and realistic it is not likely at all. He has packed in more in his 45 years of fame that over 100 celebrities have in all their years, he has lived in the public eye for so long and he proved in the last few years that he lived a reasonable quiet life with his kids and has been like this for a good few years now. Hes done it all!!!! and dont forget he was getting older, bless him maybe he just wants to take it easy in the second part of his life. He was just about the most famous person on this earth, and no-one knows how he felt and what he intended and what he was like 100%. Probably only his close family knew his real intentions/thoughts etc. we know he was a sweet caring person from his lyrics and what he did in life but no-one could say what he did or didn't do or how he felt.
I just dont think he would have gone to all this effort and planning involving his family staging memorial/funeral to make a comeback. I may be wrong and I respect those who believe he will come back but just because we all love him and miss him doesn't alter the fact that he is only human and sometimes you have to do what is best for you, we all make mistakes and who is to say a hoax death is right or wrong-he was ours for 45 years. Wasn't that enough???
As for the TII film, I think you will all look for clues and probably take various things as clues but maybe the film had been planned for a long time, for financial reasons and to leave his fans with something. I think it is his last goodbye to his fans. This is only my opinion and if you believe in a comeback then I hope you are right but if not please dont be too disappointed. Incidentally, most of my family think MJ is not dead when I have explained all the inconsistances but when I said everyone is hoping for a comeback I couldn't speak for 5 minutes-they were laughing so much. My Mum went through all that with Elvis and she said looking back it was wishful thinking. Sorry guys, I do believe he is alive but a comeback nooooooo!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:37 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:I'll tell ya what I think. Hoax or no hoax, "death" or no "death"...these rehearsals were ALWAYS meant to be a movie...

I agree. If they weren't then why were they recorded with the latest and best technology?
I second that.
But they also recorded his Dangerous rehearsals...
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:44 am

In my heart, I would for like him to return. In my head, I don't realistically expect him to return.

I understand your mother's statement regarding Elvis. Many Elvis fans are still waiting for him to return even after his death 32 years ago.

Harleyblonde wrote:I personally dont think he will ever make a comeback-well not as we all know him. IF and is a very BIG IF he comes back he will be so drastically different he will go un-noticed. But to be completely honest and realistic it is not likely at all. He has packed in more in his 45 years of fame that over 100 celebrities have in all their years, he has lived in the public eye for so long and he proved in the last few years that he lived a reasonable quiet life with his kids and has been like this for a good few years now. Hes done it all!!!! and dont forget he was getting older, bless him maybe he just wants to take it easy in the second part of his life. He was just about the most famous person on this earth, and no-one knows how he felt and what he intended and what he was like 100%. Probably only his close family knew his real intentions/thoughts etc. we know he was a sweet caring person from his lyrics and what he did in life but no-one could say what he did or didn't do or how he felt.
I just dont think he would have gone to all this effort and planning involving his family staging memorial/funeral to make a comeback. I may be wrong and I respect those who believe he will come back but just because we all love him and miss him doesn't alter the fact that he is only human and sometimes you have to do what is best for you, we all make mistakes and who is to say a hoax death is right or wrong-he was ours for 45 years. Wasn't that enough???
As for the TII film, I think you will all look for clues and probably take various things as clues but maybe the film had been planned for a long time, for financial reasons and to leave his fans with something. I think it is his last goodbye to his fans. This is only my opinion and if you believe in a comeback then I hope you are right but if not please dont be too disappointed. Incidentally, most of my family think MJ is not dead when I have explained all the inconsistances but when I said everyone is hoping for a comeback I couldn't speak for 5 minutes-they were laughing so much. My Mum went through all that with Elvis and she said looking back it was wishful thinking. Sorry guys, I do believe he is alive but a comeback nooooooo!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 am

Thankyou for that GirlSaturday, am glad I havn't offended you with my posting and I hope I dont upset/offend anyone else. You have hit the nail on the head with your statement, it is better to listen to your head and not your heart. Take care.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

No offense taken at all. There will come a time when even the die hard fans will have to consider the possibility that MJ may not return to make a comeback. .

I recall talking to a friend who is not a believer of the hoax. Actually our conversation took place right after June 25the when I was still sad and upset over MJ's "death". I still had not realized that I believed that he was NOT dead. All I knew was that I was sad but unsure as to why. My friend looked at me and said "You must stop this, he is gone." At that very moment, I realized that MJ is gone but NOT dead. It's strange how it came to me so suddenly. The sadness soon left and not long afterward I discovered this site and have not cried over MJ since then.

Harleyblonde wrote:Thankyou for that GirlSaturday, am glad I havn't offended you with my posting and I hope I dont upset/offend anyone else. You have hit the nail on the head with your statement, it is better to listen to your head and not your heart. Take care.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:35 am

GirlSaturday wrote:No offense taken at all. There will come a time when even the die hard fans will have to consider the possibility that MJ may not return to make a comeback. .

I recall talking to a friend who is not a believer of the hoax. Actually our conversation took place right after June 25the when I was still sad and upset over MJ's "death". I still had not realized that I believed that he was NOT dead. All I knew was that I was sad but unsure as to why. My friend looked at me and said "You must stop this, he is gone." At that very moment, I realized that MJ is gone but NOT dead. It's strange how it came to me so suddenly. The sadness soon left and not long afterward I discovered this site and have not cried over MJ since then.

Harleyblonde wrote:Thankyou for that GirlSaturday, am glad I havn't offended you with my posting and I hope I dont upset/offend anyone else. You have hit the nail on the head with your statement, it is better to listen to your head and not your heart. Take care.

That is good and I am happy that your sadness went and you are in a sort of peace and come to terms with all this. It really saddens me when I read some of the posts with the hearbroken insisting he will be back. No-one know for sure but as we think realistically is not feasable.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: about the this is it movie-my thoughts

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum