Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS IT theater locations????????

+15
beverleyflossy
IknohesAlive
neverlandsfairy
~StarLight~UK~
jade jackson
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
GirlSaturday
MJJ1982
ishealive
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
yaya
rowdyangel
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
19 posters

Go down

THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Empty THIS IS IT theater locations????????

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 am

Use this link to find your theater showing the movie. Strange when I put in my location it said : There are no showtimes for this movie at the chosen location. Please choose a different location or change your date selection.

So.....MJ fan for 40 yrs stated something interesting...that NO ONE will be able to see this movie in the theaters!!!

Heres the link to check http://www.moviefone.com/movie/michael-jacksons-this-is-it/38967/main?locationQuery=29907&selectedShowDate=&mileValue=
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Empty Re: THIS IS IT theater locations????????

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:43 am

WHy isn't the UK being included in this Sad

Grrr makes me mad!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Empty Re: THIS IS IT theater locations????????

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 am

what??? why would no one be able to see it in theaters??
btw, my results said the exact same thing yours did.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

I just entered the zip codes for Los Angeles and it even said the same thing. However, if you go to choose a date it does only go through Oct 4.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:47 am

Stop Playing ... you are for real on this ?!?!? .... this don't sound cool at all...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 am

So, you buy the ticket on the 27th of September and then what.....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 am

in my google ads above this thread it reads:

<LI id=taw0 onmouseover="ss('','aw0')" onfocus="ss('','aw0')">

Movie Theater In Laredo
Find Phone Numbers, Links, Prices, Maps & More - Faster on Bing ™️!

www.bing.
</LI>

wtf??? I live 50 miles from Los Angeles and NO movie theater is showing this is it!!?? this is getting creepy!

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:52 am

maybe we buy our tickets, the movie isn't released and then we need to go through a tedious process of getting a refund. or maybe the tickets will be used for something else later on...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 am

rowdyangel wrote:WHy isn't the UK being included in this THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_sad

Grrr makes me mad!

As far as I know, here in the Netherlands it will be in the most common theaters. Glad I don't have to look for tickets anymore...........
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 am

I am going to be hopeful here and say that maybe since the ticket sales aren't being released until Sunday, the locations and times aren't set up yet. If I wake up Sunday and look and still no location within 200 miles from my home I will definitely know that something isn't right. I'm just trying to keep my fingers crossed on this one.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 am

I plugged in my zip (VA) and that of my old zip in the (MO). There seems to be some type of default listing of show dates. Show dates range from 9/21 (lol...today) until 10/04.
That range covers two weeks...lol.
Perhaps this automated system can only account for the current date and two weeks forward. We should check tomorrow and see if the first date listed becomes 9/22.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Use this link to find your theater showing the movie. Strange when I put in my location it said : There are no showtimes for this movie at the chosen location. Please choose a different location or change your date selection.

So.....MJ fan for 40 yrs stated something interesting...that NO ONE will be able to see this movie in the theaters!!!

Heres the link to check http://www.moviefone.com/movie/michael-jacksons-this-is-it/38967/main?locationQuery=29907&selectedShowDate=&mileValue=
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:57 am

Ok new info for my area. I just called my local movie theater and they gave their website on the recorded information. Listed in the coming soon section of their pages is Michael's movie however it does not give times as of yet. This makes me feel a little bit better to see it on my local site.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I plugged in my zip (VA) and that of my old zip in the (MO). There seems to be some type of default listing of show dates. Show dates range from 9/21 (lol...today) until 10/04.
Perhaps this automated system can only account for the current date and two weeks forward. We should check tomorrow and see if the first date listed becomes 9/22.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Use this link to find your theater showing the movie. Strange when I put in my location it said : There are no showtimes for this movie at the chosen location. Please choose a different location or change your date selection.

Heres the link to check http://www.moviefone.com/movie/michael-jacksons-this-is-it/38967/main?locationQuery=29907&selectedShowDate=&mileValue=[/quote" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[/quote]

I didnt know that....we'll keep checking.

Where in VA are you? My bf is from Alexandria and we go to just outside Amherst every year for vaca.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

I also noticed that the cast only lists his name. Wouldn't it make sense for them to list the dancers names as well since they are part of this movie?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

We were just talking about this in chat.....

My Thoughts:

I don't believe MIchael's "movie" will be playing in ANY THEATER W/IN 100 MILES OF ANYONE...!

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX (metaphor for.....??!)

:~ I Love Those Turin Penny Loafers ~:

THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Herz

(Thank you, Marlon)

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 pm

I emailed the theatre in my town abou thow and when i can buy the tickets and i can buy them 26/17 September dont know whats up with that website but??Razz
What is a ZIP-CODE??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 pm

I just used your link to find theatres near me that will show the movie. I found nothing in any nearby area code, and there are LOTS of movie theatres in and around Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. So I expanded my search...still using my local zipcode....to "unlimited" distance, "all dates" ...which would show me theatres, I am supposing, anywhere in the US, and possibly, the world. I found 4 movie theatres in the USA, in the following locations:

Lexington, Kentucky
Normal, Illinois
Denton, Texas
Humble, Texas

Wow, this gets stranger and stranger. Did MJFanforFortyYears do a similar "unlimited" search and get a similar severely limited answer? Is that why she thinks no one will be able to see the movie in theatres? The ads say "Coming to a theatre near you," don't they? Lexington, Kentucky is the closest location for me? and that is probably a two day drive? New York is 4 hours away and there are NO dates/theatres posted for New York? WTH? Somebody help me here. I think I will call the theater in Lexington, Kentucky (1-859-266-4645) and see if the movie is really scheduled to show there. The name of the theatre is not listed. I'll be back soon to let you know what I find out.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 pm

I know...this IS really wierd!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 pm

No UK!!! Whats going on?!!! THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_scratch
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Alexandria as well. Although currently working on a project and temporarily in Richmond. LOL... since Alexandria is a part of the larger Washington, DC metro area they will definitely be showing TII somewhere. in the area. I'm not so sure about Richmond. It's more small town. If I get a ticket, I may have to take a little drive...lol.

WOW I just thought about something. What if you must purchase tickets for certain theaters? That would prevent 200 people from showing up in a theater that perhaps only seats 100. We'll soon find out when tickets go on sale. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_scratch
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I plugged in my zip (VA) and that of my old zip in the (MO). There seems to be some type of default listing of show dates. Show dates range from 9/21 (lol...today) until 10/04.

Heres the link to check
http://www.moviefone.com/movie/michael-jacksons-this-is-it/38967/main?locationQuery=29907&selectedShowDate=&mileValue=
[/quote]

I didnt know that....we'll keep checking.

Where in VA are you? My bf is from Alexandria and we go to just outside Amherst every year for vaca.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Im trying my zip code on Brazil and it does not work.Had anyone tried overseas?

And K.O said it´d be internationally released.So how come can I not check it here, and I live on our Capital! Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Maybe most theatres have not yet publicized that they will be showing the movie. I am going to call my local theatres, too.

BTW, a zipcode is a postal code for geographic locations to allow easier routing of mail. I think all countries have a postal code of some sort. Zipcode is the name for it in the US.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Very strange to hear...... Here in the Netherlands we don't have problems, everything is very clear....
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 pm

Okay. Now I feel better. I called my local megacineplex (26 theatres under one roof). The location had not shown show up in the link posted above....But the person who answered the phone at the theatre told me that tickets for This is It will go on sale on September 27th. I just hope it happens and that the lines aren't too long when I go there to get tickets. I am sure a lot of theatres around the world will show the movie...they just haven't put the info on line. We will see.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IknohesAlive Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 pm

http://www.fandango.com/michaeljacksonsthisisit_126972/movieoverview

Im from NJ,USA. i tried checkin with no results...the site ask me for a reminder when tickets go for sale.

ALSO; check out the link and look at the videos/clip for this movie....why is janet Jackson performace on the site?

THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_cyclops
IknohesAlive
IknohesAlive

Aantal berichten : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 pm

You can go in person to purchase tickets? I thought that ticket sales would only be online.

jade jackson wrote:Okay. Now I feel better. I called my local megacineplex (26 theatres under one roof). The location had not shown show up in the link posted above....But the person who answered the phone at the theatre told me that tickets for This is It will go on sale on September 27th. I just hope it happens and that the lines aren't too long when I go there to get tickets. I am sure a lot of theatres around the world will show the movie...they just haven't put the info on line. We will see.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:26 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:No UK!!! Whats going on?!!! THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_scratch
starlight just looked at my local Vue cinema in Teeside and says there tickets on sale from 27th Sept, so go have a look for your local Vue cinema and put yourself out of the misery, lol
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I also noticed the following from your link. Notice that there is a now a PG rating. Plus notice why it has the rating. What scary images are they referring to???

<LI class=title>Michael Jackson's This Is It</LI>
Opens October 28, 2009

<LI class="rating clearfix">PG
suggestive choreography and scary images
</LI>
<LI class=synopsis>Eighty hours of behind-the-scenes footage of Michael Jackson practicing for his This Is It concert. </LI>
Cast: Michael Jackson

Director: Kenny Ortega

Genres: Concerts, Music

IknohesAlive wrote:http://www.fandango.com/michaeljacksonsthisisit_126972/movieoverview

Im from NJ,USA. i tried checkin with no results...the site ask me for a reminder when tickets go for sale.

ALSO; check out the link and look at the videos/clip for this movie....why is janet Jackson performace on the site?

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I also noticed the following from your link. Notice that there is a now a PG rating. Plus notice why it has the rating. What scary images are they referring to???

<LI class=title>Michael Jackson's This Is It
Opens October 28, 2009

<LI class="rating clearfix">PG
suggestive choreography and scary images

<LI class=synopsis>Eighty hours of behind-the-scenes footage of Michael Jackson practicing for his This Is It concert.
Cast: Michael Jackson

Director: Kenny Ortega

Genres: Concerts, Music

IknohesAlive wrote:http://www.fandango.com/michaeljacksonsthisisit_126972/movieoverview

</LI>

thats funny on UK cinema site it has a U rating
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:42 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:No UK!!! Whats going on?!!! THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_scratch
starlight just looked at my local Vue cinema in Teeside and says there tickets on sale from 27th Sept, so go have a look for your local Vue cinema and put yourself out of the misery, lol

Thanks hun......I'm calm now THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_lol
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 pm

I tried for Canada, nothing here.

I also tried with this zip code just for fun : 90310 and NOTHING LOL !!! THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_eek
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 pm

For all UK members I have just sent an email to Odeon Cinemas to ask if they will be screening it.

I will let you know if I get a reply Very Happy
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 pm

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-21-2009/0005097844&EDATE=

'Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT' Will Launch With More Than 25 Global Premieres Tuesday, October 27

- MORE THAN 15 PREMIERES WILL OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY AROUND THE WORLD -

- Special Advance Screenings For The Public Start Same Day -

Tickets Available This Sunday at www.thisisit-movie.com

CULVER CITY, Calif., Sept. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Fans worldwide will have the opportunity to celebrate the global launch of Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT when Sony Pictures Entertainment hosts over 25 global premieres, with more than 15 of those coordinated simultaneously around the world, on Tuesday, October 27th. Three hours after the red carpet events begin, audiences will be able to see the highly anticipated film for the first time as the studio has added special advance screenings that evening throughout the world.

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT will be available worldwide for a limited two-week engagement beginning, Wednesday October 28. Tickets for all shows, including the Tuesday night special advance screenings, are available for purchase beginning this coming Sunday, September 27. Moviegoers can purchase tickets by visiting all major motion picture ticketing websites as well as www.thisisit-movie.com.

"Michael Jackson has an army of fans everywhere around the world. By rolling out this film with simultaneous premieres and special advance screenings on October 27th, we are giving audiences an incredible opportunity to join together in celebration of Michael Jackson's incredible career," said Jeff Blake, chairman, Worldwide Marketing and Distribution for Sony Pictures.

The film's world gala will be in Los Angeles at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on Tuesday, October 27. That event, which begins at 6pm PDT, kicks off a series of more than 25 premieres around the globe. More than 15 cities, including New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Berlin, Johannesburg, and Seoul will host events simultaneously, with red carpet arrivals and activities from the Los Angeles gala broadcast by satellite to those cities. Other cities, including Moscow, Tokyo, Sydney, Paris, and many others will host their own, non-simultaneous premiere activities.

Three hours after the worldwide celebration of the motion picture, the first public screenings of the film will begin. For example, the first audiences in Los Angeles will see the film at 9pm; in New York, audiences will have the opportunity to see the film at midnight; and in London, the advance screenings will be at 4am UK time.

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this summer in London's O2 Arena. Chronicling the months from March through June, 2009, the film is produced with the full support of the Estate of Michael Jackson and drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show. Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at Jackson as he has never been seen before. In raw and candid detail, Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT captures the singer, dancer, filmmaker, architect, creative genius, and great artist at work as he creates and perfects his final show. Kenny Ortega, who was both Michael Jackson's creative partner and the director of the stage show, is also directing the film, which is being produced by Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega and Paul Gongaware. Executive producers are John Branca and John McClain. The film will be distributed worldwide by Sony Pictures Releasing. For more information about the film please visit www.thisisit-movie.com.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:19 pm

what is crazy is that they are timing the public showing so everyone at the first show sees it at the first time, meaning folks in London have to go at the odd time of 4am??

I find this very interesting...
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:47 pm

I tried for Germany, nothing ....

I would like to see the video very much. Actually I'm quite excited. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_bounce THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_bounce

But, I do not want that Sony only gets 1-cent of my money. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_evil THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_evil
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Ivonne wrote:I tried for Germany, nothing ....

I would like to see the video very much. Actually I'm quite excited. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_bounce THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_bounce

But, I do not want that Sony only gets 1-cent of my money. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_evil THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_evil

I understand, But Michael owns half of Sony Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

This is so strange.....I guess I wont be seeing it then. THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_evil
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

rowdyangel wrote:For all UK members I have just sent an email to Odeon Cinemas to ask if they will be screening it.

I will let you know if I get a reply THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_biggrin

Rowdyangel - did you try Vue cinema - from 27th Sept (thanks beverleyflossy!) THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_smile
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:For all UK members I have just sent an email to Odeon Cinemas to ask if they will be screening it.

I will let you know if I get a reply THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_biggrin

Rowdyangel - did you try Vue cinema - from 27th Sept (thanks beverleyflossy!) THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_smile

No I didn't but I will send them an email too. Watch this space!!!!
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

rowdyangel wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:

No I didn't but I will send them an email too. Watch this space!!!!

Great...will do!! THIS IS IT theater locations???????? Icon_cool
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Great news for UK fans!!!!!!! Reply from Odeon!!!

Dear Jayne

Thank you for your e-mail.

Tickets for "This Is It" are scheduled to go on sale at midnight between Saturday 26th September and Sunday 27th September. The time has been set by the organisers so they go on sale world wide at the same time. We plan to make the tickets available at midnight on the ODEON Website, www.odeon.co.uk.

Performance times, prices and Cinemas that will be showing "This Is It" should be finalised this week.

Yours

Guest Services
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

I was trying to locate a theatre that will show THIS IS IT, and when I clicked on the Info page...
It said this for the rating:
PG for some suggestive choreography and scary images

"Scary Images huh?" Just in Time for Halloween... This is so interesting. I cannot wait
https://www.movietickets.com/pre_purchase.asp?afid=moviefone&house_id=7356&perfd=10272009&edata=30&showdate=36&movie_id=79549
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 am

jade jackson wrote:Okay. Now I feel better. I called my local megacineplex (26 theatres under one roof). The location had not shown show up in the link posted above....But the person who answered the phone at the theatre told me that tickets for This is It will go on sale on September 27th. I just hope it happens and that the lines aren't too long when I go there to get tickets. I am sure a lot of theatres around the world will show the movie...they just haven't put the info on line. We will see.

that's what i have been worried about! i don't live in a big town, but there's 2 theaters and i called one to ask what time they open. but i'm wondering if we need to get there earlier, just in case there's a long line. the other theater actually didn't even have a clue of what the movie was until they looked it up about 3 minutes later and then told me the tickets will probably go on sale on the release date. needless to say, i'll be sticking with the FIRST theater i called!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum