Bollywood speach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bollywood speach

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Such a cute man-when he is making speeches he is ALWAYS humble,ALWAYS grateful-and ALWAYS shy...and he ALWAYS has SPEACH PAPER...amazing somebody on youtube actualy commented "hey this speech is differant then when you watch him giving the o2 anouncement"...and thats what it is.

neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bollywood speach

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:14 pm

I had not even thought about the fact that he always wrote his speeches down and he didn't have anything written for the O2! Interesting find.

kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:17 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:I had not even thought about the fact that he always wrote his speeches down and he didn't have anything written for the O2! Interesting find.

I had-the more I watch his speeches on youtube-they ALL had paper-and once he had lost it(it was in his pocket)

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

He looks so adorable in this! Haha.

hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Wow! Thanks for posting this neverlandprincess! He's so beautiful and so humble! I love it when he says " doing something that is my duty".

Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 pm

He is just TOO beautiful. I could watch him talk for hours. Love you Michael I love you

rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:32 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Such a cute man-when he is making speeches he is ALWAYS humble,ALWAYS grateful-and ALWAYS shy...and he ALWAYS has SPEACH PAPER...amazing somebody on youtube actualy commented "hey this speech is differant then when you watch him giving the o2 anouncement"...and thats what it is.

He is very beautiful and I love him more than words can say. I`m so sorry, but I have to ask this.

What the HECK is he wearing?? I like to see him in some tight pants.. sorry mike lol

Ohh I so wished for him, to rip of the close he was wearing, and start doing Billie Jean.
OMG!! I would have died if he did that lmao

I love his eyes, and those eyelashes omg.. I just love him

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm

It's so cute when he laughs ahah Embarassed lol!

MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 pm

@myblelovedmj-it says in the description you tube what he is wearing

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:41 pm

I know....I love to watch him talk-because he will always stop and touch his face and laugh-no matter how serious it is -wait except one where he was mad-I will try to find it. But he was still MJ-you know-he had it together

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:52 pm

The Speech is very different from the O2 London Arena Announcment .... & love the outfit he wore for this .... looks good on him ....

EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:58 pm

I love this-"I look in the mirror I know I'm black"-but look even here "I love you more"-and papers

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Such a cute man-when he is making speeches he is ALWAYS humble,ALWAYS grateful-and ALWAYS shy...and he ALWAYS has SPEACH PAPER...amazing somebody on youtube actualy commented "hey this speech is differant then when you watch him giving the o2 anouncement"...and thats what it is.

That is why I say, it was not MJ at O2. If he was it, why did he behave
so strangely? His movements, his voice, his speech (ok short speech).
None of this fits him. This cheap wig, you could see at first glance.
Sorry to say so I (cheap wig). This is my personal opinion.

I saw the O2 video before 25 June (of course). As MJ or whoever,
walked up the stairs, I was totally excited.(I had a big grin on my face) But when he was on the
small stage, and has spoken and has moved, I was only asked, what
is that now? That's not Michael!

This question I ask myself all the time. If he was, why he behaved so strangely.

Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Ivonne wrote:

walked up the stairs, I was totally excited.(I had a big grin on my face) But when he was on the

This question I ask myself all the time. If he was, why he behaved so strangely.

yeah-like freaking strutting-I dunno that subject is run in the ground I think-nobody knows...yet.

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Ivonne wrote:

Although I think that it really was Michael at the press conference, I have to admit that I agree with you on some points:
1. His hair doesn't look like it normally does. I too think it's a wig (well, at least it looks like one).
2. His speech wasn't even a speech! He just said "This is it, this is really it. this is the final curtain call" over and over. And we all know he usually has these amazing speeches that make you want to smile all the time.

hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm

hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

Although I think that it really was Michael at the press conference, I have to admit that I agree with you on some points:
1. His hair doesn't look like it normally does. I too think it's a wig (well, at least it looks like one).
2. His speech wasn't even a speech! He just said "This is it, this is really it. this is the final curtain call" over and over. And we all know he usually has these amazing speeches that make you want to smile all the time.
<- EXACTLY

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

Don't ask me why, but my head has been spinning with all sorts of conspiracy theories since last Friday.

WHAT IF...

MJ wanted to do the concerts and he was ready for them BUT his comeback would make him too powerful and some people thought it was necessary to stop him (or to make it harder for him to achieve his goal), SO... somebody gave him some sort of drug right before the speech...

MJ acts all crazy because he's not used to being on drugs and the seed of him not being able to do the concerts is planted...

MJ later realizes what happened, figures out he's in danger if he carries out his plans and decides to hoax his death... Suspect

Or...

I should get more sleep because sleep deprivation makes me think crazy things! lol!

annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

Don't ask me why, but my head has been spinning with all sorts of conspiracy theories since last Friday.

WHAT IF...

MJ wanted to do the concerts and he was ready for them BUT his comeback would make him too powerful and some people thought it was necessary to stop him (or to make it harder for him to achieve his goal), SO... somebody gave him some sort of drug right before the speech...

MJ acts all crazy because he's not used to being on drugs and the seed of him not being able to do the concerts is planted...

MJ later realizes what happened, figures out he's in danger if he carries out his plans and decides to hoax his death...

Or...

I should get more sleep because sleep deprivation makes me think crazy things!

you might need sleep, but your crazy thought are ALWAYS interesting. Plus going with your above theory, there is a pic with Thome and MJ. He's scary and shady IMO and could totally have given MJ something. He was within the inner circle and had close contact with MJ.

nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm still sticking with this was done for a reason...
Regardless of it being MJ or not he behaved out of character for a reason.

ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 pm

So,
the painkillers they have certainly not given to him so he would not have to
go up the stairs. I know from personal experience. (I fly so high ....)

Of course, they could have given him a stimulant drug. But would not
that be too obvious? His performance was definitely noticeable, but I
do not think that the reason for this was a drug. And the danger was
too great that it would come out with the drug.

MJ
was always very reticent in interviews / appearances. Why you should
give him a drug against it. Stage fright? No, I do not think so. I
think he was perhaps a little excited, but not so much that he just
needs to get a drug.

My English is bad.

Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

What ever the reason for the differences in behavior - he did it for a reason.

mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Oh, boy.... Sad

What a beautiful human being!!! I love you Michael...

emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

nlb wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

WHAT IF...

MJ later realizes what happened, figures out he's in danger if he carries out his plans and decides to hoax his death...

Or...

you might need sleep, but your crazy thought are ALWAYS interesting. Plus going with your above theory, there is a pic with Thome and MJ. He's scary and shady IMO and could totally have given MJ something. He was within the inner circle and had close contact with MJ.

Anything is possible

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Ivonne wrote:

Yes, it´s strange. But I still haven´t decided for myself if I think it was MJ at the O2... Mj here reminds me a little bit of him, but then again he was sooo different...

GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

WHAT IF...

Or...

Maybe you're right about this, Annie. However, we also have to consider the possibility that Michael really DID die (although I don't believe it).
It would make total sense both way! Some people are jealous of him / want to have their revenge on him for some bizarre reason, so they want to sabotage/kill him. He either hoaxed his death or.. they really did kill him.
But I think he hoaxed his death Very Happy

hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm

hungry wrote:
Maybe you're right about this, Annie. However, we also have to consider the possibility that Michael really DID die (although I don't believe it).
It would make total sense both way! Some people are jealous of him / want to have their revenge on him for some bizarre reason, so they want to sabotage/kill him. He either hoaxed his death or.. they really did kill him.
But I think he hoaxed his death Very Happy

Yes, it works both way.
For the time being, I'd rather think he's still alive.
Is a question of who outsmarted who, you know. Wink

annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 pm

any thing is posibel i think he did it for a reason

amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:29 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:
Ivonne wrote:

WHAT IF...

Or...

Interesting...
When I read your comment, I started to think about THOME THOME...that man is creepy...and he was always around Michael during that period in London...
You are not thinking any crazy things...IMO this theory is more realistic the a movie theory...
I was thinking about him being forced and threatend to not do those concerts....speacially when I heard that interview with his spiritual adviser, who told Michael was affraid of TT, and his life was controlled by that dude!
And this again, makes me think about the swine flu vaccine...
Anyway, something is very fishy about this hoax...it is obvious Michael didn't do this just for a comeback!

DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:31 am

neverlandprincess wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:I had not even thought about the fact that he always wrote his speeches down and he didn't have anything written for the O2! Interesting find.

I had-the more I watch his speeches on youtube-they ALL had paper-and once he had lost it(it was in his pocket)

It's this one? I have wached this video several times yesterday...he's just adorable...

Starting 2:28...He can't find he's paper!!!

DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:44 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:

It's this one? I have wached this video several times yesterday...he's just adorable...

Starting 2:28...He can't find he's paper!!!

YESSSS thats it ! Is that not the cutest thing!

neverlandprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 am

Im still torn as to wether it was really MJ or not at O2.....I CAN tell you however, if it was him, then he acted that way on purpose....knowing that his behavior at the announcement would be ALL OVER the place..."why is he acting strange?" "MJ must have been on drugs or something" etc...

THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: