Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!!

+4
EarthAngel90
amber
ilprincipe
hAZZELY
8 posters

Go down

.. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Empty .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!!

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Check what Kenny Ortega says more or less in the middle..: http://www.sonypictures.com/corp/press_releases/2009/08_09/08102009_Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_SPE.html

Oh, and i know ther are some topics about Kenny refering to This is it and Michael, but i don't remember having seen this. Don't be mean

PD: the video thing -> my 3rd comment

Last edited by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

.. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Empty Re: .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!!

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:45 pm

You mean this quote?

"He was a perfectionist on stage and through this unique film, audiences will be able to see, many for the first time, how much Michael poured into making his performances as special as they were perfect."
Said Kenny Ortega, director of and Jackson's creative partner on the This Is It concert, "The world will see what our team was so fortunate to experience, which was the full commitment, passion and creativity that Michael put into this project. He was the architect of This Is It, and we were his builders. The footage that was captured from the early stages of the production to our technical rehearsals at the STAPLES Center in L.A. will show Michael as he truly was, creatively involved with every aspect of the production, from the staging and choreography, to the music, lighting, production design and conception of the original short films and video backdrops. It will also show Michael as one of the greatest entertainers in the world and one of the industry's most creative minds. This Is It was Michael's last theatrical work and although it was still a work in progress, I think the footage will show that the process was something that Michael deeply enjoyed and that it was clear that he was on his way to another theatrical triumph."

a kind of AIDA hmmm?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDA_(marketing)
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

.. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Empty Re: .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!!

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

yes, i mean that one..It just seems fishy to me..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Theatrical triumph???? why didnt he just say concert rehearsals! MJ LIVES ON .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_lol .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_basketball .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_lol
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:56 pm

amber wrote:Theatrical triumph???? why didnt he just say concert rehearsals! MJ LIVES ON .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_lol .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_basketball .. from the staging ..lighting, production.. + suposed video ? IMPORTANT!! Icon_lol

Ditto ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh!!! I've heard a video was revealed on a TV program showing Michael and Janet going to hospital just days before his "death" to take some photos for the day 25! It wasn't showed in my country, it was in south America or so..The girl i know this from said she hardly tried to find it on youtube and all over the internet, but couldn't because of copyright..so she said she was going to ask for it the people who came up with this on TV. She also says she saw that video and was shocked and seemed real.

Last edited by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:28 pm

This Is It was Michael's last theatrical work and although it was still a work in progress, I think the footage will show that

also,why would he state"last theatrial work-when THEY WERENT SUPPOSE TO BE DOING A theatrical movie,it was SUPPOSED REHEARSALS,that just HAPPENED to be film in HD?this sounds like a huge clue,if what they are saying is TRUE,wouldnt he have said something along the lines of how fortunate we are that all his work,rehearsals and creativity was mangaged to be filmed, AND U WOULDNT BELIEVE what WE DIDNT get a chance to record.OR comments to THAT affect?this doesnt sound like it was just A LUCKY BREAK that it was filmed. in my opinion,i could be wrong,but,it doesnt ring quite true to me.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm

It wasn't a lucky break. Michael was into documenting everything. That's why they have all this footage.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Am going to go watch the clip now.

I keep saying...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX....

This is BIGGER than a "movie."

It will also show Michael as one of the greatest entertainers in the world and one of the industry's most creative minds.

This Is It was Michael's last theatrical work and although it was still a work in progress, I think the footage will show that the process was something that Michael deeply enjoyed and that it was clear that he was on his way to another theatrical triumph."

For me, every word Kenny says has meaning...a "larger" meaning..!

..........off to read.....

:~ Don't Discount ANYTHING ~:
(EVERYTHING is for a REASON)

(There are no "oops," nor any "coincidences")

:~ God Bless ~:

Last edited by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:This Is It was Michael's last theatrical work and although it was still a work in progress, I think the footage will show that

also,why would he state"last theatrial work-when THEY WERENT SUPPOSE TO BE DOING A theatrical movie,it was SUPPOSED REHEARSALS,that just HAPPENED to be film in HD?this sounds like a huge clue,if what they are saying is TRUE,wouldnt he have said something along the lines of how fortunate we are that all his work,rehearsals and creativity was mangaged to be filmed, AND U WOULDNT BELIEVE what WE DIDNT get a chance to record.OR comments to THAT affect?this doesnt sound like it was just A LUCKY BREAK that it was filmed. in my opinion,i could be wrong,but,it doesnt ring quite true to me.

Lol very good observation, Kenny is tripping over himself!!
It's also a gift from MJ to us Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum