Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003 - Has anyone seen this yet?

+2
mjssoulmate
CantStopLovingU
6 posters

Go down

Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Empty Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003 - Has anyone seen this yet?

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Muzikfactory 2 - The creator of the video we watched last week that outlined JERMAINES creepy past history, just posted some new videos questioning the authenticity of his WILL and his old ATTORNEY BLANCA.

This guy CLAIMED that Michael RE-HIRED HIM 7 days before Michael's "Death" yet suspiciously acts in the interests of AEG and was also the one who possessed the WILL that Michael "wrote"

Very Interesting - she points out that he doesnt state at the beginning of the will "Being of sound mind" then she presents a deposition Michael gave about his state of mind in 2003, when he says he was under the influence of pain mediciations because of an injury he sustained during a tour. He changes that from tour to benefit concert and then also says that he was seriously hurt in his house.

The video of Michael starts at minute 2:15

She questions if he signed the will at all and if he did was he impaired in any way?

Please watch and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvu301ATe_0&feature=sub
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Empty Re: Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003 - Has anyone seen this yet?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Yes, I know about that. Sadly Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_sad

Who would blame him after what he went through?

What a piece of Bullshit, make Mike look like a Junkie. WTH??

Mabye he did take some prescription drugs, SO WHAT?? many celebs do that, but he was NEVER a junkie, and he is affraid of needles. This makes me very upset Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Empty Re: Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003 - Has anyone seen this yet?

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 pm

None of the papers involved with Michael seem to be legit because of either missing signatures, or the names are not the legally given names. However, the will that is published does not show all parts. They made that clear. For example, you cannot view the Jackson Family Trust part, as it should be!
As for the interview - Michael never answers really. All he says is: could have been, probably, etc. May have been a way to set up the drug dependency rumors as part of the hoax.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:None of the papers involved with Michael seem to be legit because of either missing signatures, or the names are not the legally given names. However, the will that is published does not show all parts. They made that clear. For example, you cannot view the Jackson Family Trust part, as it should be!
As for the interview - Michael never answers really. All he says is: could have been, probably, etc. May have been a way to set up the drug dependency rumors as part of the hoax.

Well, I have to say I dont agree with that because he was under oath about a legal matter regarding documents he signed, so I just dont think he would on the stand to set up his hoax.

I never saw that but what really interested me was the who will - the names, the initials, this lawyer who popped up a week before.

Hmmmm
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:14 pm

The papers I meant are the death certificate, his passport, etc.

I recall his former advisor saying in an interview that she asked him twice whether or not he had a will (during the trial and again just a year ago). The second time she aske Michael got mad at her and assured her that he did and that it was the way he wanted it.

A lot of people who were let go by Michael were rehired by him shortly before his death. He knows who he can trust and who he cannot.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yes, I know about that. Sadly Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_sad

Mabye he did take some prescription drugs, SO WHAT?? many celebs do that, but he was NEVER a junkie, and he is affraid of needles. This makes me very upset Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad

MyBelovedMJ~ I totally agree with you when you said...SO WHAT??? I have fibromyalgia and have to take ALOT of medications...several are even controlled prescriptions. I have been taking these for almost 7 years since I was diagnosed. And, yes, I have to take pain pills to be able to function and take care of my family. BUT... I am no junkie, and I take my meds as directed by my doctor and never abuse them. Actually, when you take controlled medications for a medical reason, the medicine goes to the pain receptors in the brain...so you get no "high". It's people that do not have a medical reason with no pain...there is no pain to attach to, so that's where the "high" feeling comes from & abuse starts in patients who should not be taking the medication because they have no medical reason. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, I just took a few substance abuse courses in college.

Anyway...my point is...with MJ having lupus...plus the other injuries he has sustained over the years, I can see why he may have had to take pain pills...but that doesn't mean he is a junkie!!! I would be very suprised if he wasn't taking something for pain. I have a friend with lupus...and she said that it can be very painful at times. Plus...with him dancing on the stage like he was, I would think that his lupus pain would be aggravated even more. BUT...he loved his children soooo much, and I really beleive that he was not abusing his medications like they are claiming. There is a big difference between taking pain pills for pain & abusing pain pills to get high. He had the medical reasons to need them. Ok, that's my two cents on the situation!!! Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:27 pm

It's a MIRACLE that MJ SURVIVED Munich benefit concert accident where he _ FELL 20 metres! OMG...my brain froze on spinal cord compression....

I was unaware of this vid until yesterday. Check out time interval about 5:50...see 'accident' at 5:55 ...his facial expressions show pain/agony along with his expressions of steely resolve to finish the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CnZpcwm0FM

MJ must be in permanent pain and may need pain meds to cope and correlates to drug rehab.

During interview, MJ seemed purposely 'non-committal' ....other lawsuits, hoax, ..? Was there anyone in MJ's life that was trustworthy?
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm

White_Orchid wrote:During interview, MJ seemed purposely 'non-committal' ....other lawsuits, hoax, ..? Was there anyone in MJ's life that was trustworthy?
Other than his beautiful children and Elizabeth Taylor, I don't think so.
Unless I'm wrong..
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:32 pm

But what about the terrible sore on his leg and the marks. Makes me so upset. Can you explain those to me? I am only asking...not assuming anything. I love Michael and just want everything to be okay.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Savannah wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Yes, I know about that. Sadly Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_sad

MyBelovedMJ~ I totally agree with you when you said...SO WHAT??? I have fibromyalgia and have to take ALOT of medications...several are even controlled prescriptions. I have been taking these for almost 7 years since I was diagnosed. And, yes, I have to take pain pills to be able to function and take care of my family. BUT... I am no junkie, and I take my meds as directed by my doctor and never abuse them. Actually, when you take controlled medications for a medical reason, the medicine goes to the pain receptors in the brain...so you get no "high". It's people that do not have a medical reason with no pain...there is no pain to attach to, so that's where the "high" feeling comes from & abuse starts in patients who should not be taking the medication because they have no medical reason. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a know it all, I just took a few substance abuse courses in college.

Anyway...my point is...with MJ having lupus...plus the other injuries he has sustained over the years, I can see why he may have had to take pain pills...but that doesn't mean he is a junkie!!! I would be very suprised if he wasn't taking something for pain. I have a friend with lupus...and she said that it can be very painful at times. Plus...with him dancing on the stage like he was, I would think that his lupus pain would be aggravated even more. BUT...he loved his children soooo much, and I really beleive that he was not abusing his medications like they are claiming. There is a big difference between taking pain pills for pain & abusing pain pills to get high. He had the medical reasons to need them. Ok, that's my two cents on the situation!!! Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_wink

You are completely right. But Because he is Michael Jackson the stupid media, is blowing this up too something it`s not. That makes me SICK Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_evil Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_evil
I think it is pathetic, rude, and completely disrespectful to Michael, and I would like to have a word, with whoever started this, and give that person a piece of my mind. (Not sure I would be heard, but atleast I would have voiced my opinion, to this idiot)

AGAIN, they are talking about something they doesent have the sligdest clue about.
grrr Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad Michael ADMITS to being on PAIN Meds in 2003  - Has anyone seen this yet? Icon_mad

Im pissed right now, I need to scream in my pillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum