Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

HERE IS THE LINK to the NEW THREAD.

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/the-official-mjhd-back-up-michael-follow-your-heart-bracelet-it-ready-t1993.htm#48450

I was on MJHD and someone suggested that someone possibly design a piece of jewelry like a bracelet that would symbolize our belief that Michael is still with us. Something we would all wear as a form of solidarity.

I happen to be a professional jewelry designer. Everything I make / design / create is made only with Swarovski Crystals because Michael loved them so much.

I would be honored to design a bracelet for our forum solidarity and only charge what it cost me in materials to make it and ship it.

Just thought I would throw that out there because the idea seemed pretty popular on the MJHD site, even though no one offered to design anything.

I have links to pictures of my work if anyone is interested. I've been thinking of designing something for myself the past few weeks, not thinking that someone else might also want it.

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/?

Hello everyone!

I worked out 3 designs on paper for the Official BackUP Forum Community "HEART MJ" bracelet.

I am going to start today and make up the 3 bracelets, photograph them and then post them in a new thread so we can decide which one to go with. They may vary in price due to the amount of materials / crystals needed.

REMINDER -> I have committed to laying out the money up front to order all of the crystals needed to make these bracelets. That means that if 20 of you are participating, I will lay out the money to buy enough to make 20.

So all I ask is please make sure that you definately want one

Also I am ONLY going to charge what it cost me to make it. That means if it cost me 12.00 USD in materials then I will only charge 12.00 USD.

I will set up a paypal too.

Thanks to everyone - Im so honored to do this.


Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ETA to send an update on the design)
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by yaya on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 pm

sure, i love jewelry and think that's a great idea! i would love to see your work as well
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

yes! i would love to also see your designs!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by lovelidae on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

I think this is a lovely idea. PM me with the links to your jewelry. I'm quite interested.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

What a wonderful idea...

I work in design, so I would love to see samples of your work.....!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by mjssoulmate on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Excellent idea!
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Yes, sounds great. Count me in. will be nice to all wear them. We are a cult, an organisation, a movement and will bring us all close together.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Here is a link to my Photobucket Page - This isnt everything I have but it represents the style of what I do. I think I have about 50 pictures on here.

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/?

They dont all fit on the main page so you have to scroll through.

I could design a charm bracelet maybe? With crystal TTI letters, or other charms we can add to it as we move along through the upcoming months until Michael is ready to come back?
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 pm

I added the link to my Photobucket to the original post at the top of the thread.

If anyone has any ideas let me know, I'll get started brainstorming and come up with a few design concepts and then we can pick one.

I kind of like the idea of a bracelet where we can add onto it - OR we can just have one bracelet that somehow represents us like a puffy heart in crystal attached to a bracelet or a necklace?
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

WOW. Your designs are beautiful. We may have to talk via PM about some of your pieces that I like for myself. Hopefully your prices do not exceed my budget by too much. You are a very talented jewelry designer.

CantStopLovingU wrote:I was on MJHD and someone suggested that someone possibly design a piece of jewelry like a bracelet that would symbolize our belief that Michael is still with us. Something we would all wear as a form of solidarity.

I happen to be a professional jewelry designer. Everything I make / design / create is made only with Swarovski Crystals because Michael loved them so much.

I would be honored to design a bracelet for our forum solidarity and only charge what it cost me in materials to make it and ship it.

Just thought I would throw that out there because the idea seemed pretty popular on the MJHD site, even though no one offered to design anything.

I have links to pictures of my work if anyone is interested. I've been thinking of designing something for myself the past few weeks, not thinking that someone else might also want it.

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/vv83/sarayudesigns/Sarayu%20Designs%20Facebook%20Fan%20Page/?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Human_nature on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

wow, you're very talented Smile This is alot of work !!

Let me know, I love your work Smile
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by marsheliamorgan on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

i would definatly be interested,could we pay for materials by paypal? love the designs on your site,you are really creative and talented.let me know please when all is decided. thanks shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

You are all so sweet!

If I get enough requests, I will have to lay out the money to buy all the crystals I need to make everything, which I dont mind doing - all I ask is that you all commit to the piece if you really want one.

I'll also figure out how much each bracelet will cost to make - I wont charge more than the cost of materials needed I promise - but the shipping may vary depending on if you are in the states or overseas.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Your designs and jewellery are gorgeous. You are very talented. How about something a little unique and I cant think what but to do with or in association with Michael? That way we all know what they stand for and will be totally unique and can represent this forum and MJ.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Wow, I like that idea! Smile
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Your designs and jewellery are gorgeous. You are very talented. How about something a little unique and I cant think what but to do with or in association with Michael? That way we all know what they stand for and will be totally unique and can represent this forum and MJ.

Yaya suggested that I try to do something with the MJ logo, I would probably need to use wire to accomplish that so it is an option. Or I could make the puffy (3d) heart in red which was Michaels favorite color? He always told us to

FOLLOW OUR HEARTS
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by nohype on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

This is a wonderful, thoughtful idea. Sign me up!
avatar
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Savannah on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Oh my gosh...your jewelry is absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the sparkle. Have you ever thought about selling your jewelry on ebay...I bet your pieces would make alot of money. I LOVE your idea and would definately buy something from you. Let us know when you come up with your design so we can give you our orders!!! I have 4 daughters who also love Michael, so I know they would love something too. WOW...you are sooooo talented! Wink
avatar
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm

OK So my favorite idea right now is to make a 3D puffy heart in red crystals. The heart will symbolize our love for Michael PLUS the fact that all of us on this forum are following our hearts which is why we all feel that he has not physically left us, plus red was his favorite color.

Let me make one first, then I will start a new thread with the picture along with what it symbolizes - I will count all of the requests on here so you dont have to also reply to the new thread.

Once I get that done, I will send each one of you who responded a PM so you can privately confirm.

I need to get a final count so I know how many red crystals to order.

I am so honored to do this!

Also in the PM you can confirm your size for me.


Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 pm

You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 pm

hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Savannah wrote:Oh my gosh...your jewelry is absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the sparkle. Have you ever thought about selling your jewelry on ebay...I bet your pieces would make alot of money. I LOVE your idea and would definately buy something from you. Let us know when you come up with your design so we can give you our orders!!! I have 4 daughters who also love Michael, so I know they would love something too. WOW...you are sooooo talented!

Thank you Savannah!

I dont sell on ebay - I do home shows. A person will have a jewelry party and I bring all of my pieces. I also do custom orders for weddings and proms.

Like I said in an earlier post - What inspired me to use only Swarovski crystal (and sterling silver) was Michaels love of Swarovski. The glove he wore, was covered in crystals and alot of his costumes. Janet also said how much he loved them.

I will work on the design this week so I can upload a picture for everyone to see.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by White_Orchid on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

Love your idea, love your stuff, you are so talented! I'm in!
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Your work is awesome and the idea is great.
Also, I love Swarovski Crystals.
Actually I always wear a Swarovki Tinker Bell pendant around my neck.

Can't wait to see the heart you'll be making!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

CantStopLovingU wrote:
hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
You're very welcome! I wish I could buy one, but I'm not sure if my mother would let me do this... she thinks I've gone nuts because I believe Michael is alive. :s
BTW - I'm not 13 years old or something (just in case you thought I was in elementary school LOL)
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

16?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

quote="hungry"]
CantStopLovingU wrote:
hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
You're very welcome! I wish I could buy one, but I'm not sure if my mother would let me do this... she thinks I've gone nuts because I believe Michael is alive. :s
BTW - I'm not 13 years old or something (just in case you thought I was in elementary school LOL)[/quote]
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:16?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

hungry wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
You're very welcome! I wish I could buy one, but I'm not sure if my mother would let me do this... she thinks I've gone nuts because I believe Michael is alive. :s
BTW - I'm not 13 years old or something (just in case you thought I was in elementary school LOL)
You guessed right, GirlSaturday! Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Once I have the design ready and I can post a picture for all of you to see if you like it - and we get the number of people who want one - I'll order the materials (they come quick) and I can get started.

Once I know how many crystals I need to make one bracelet, I'll be able to tell you all how much it costs for me to make one.

Also, if you dont want a sterling silver clasp, that will cut the price down about 3 dollars - I recommend silver though because you can polish it.

I'll set up a pay pal account.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Lucky guess!

BTW, steer clear of the gold pants thread. I don't want a nice sweet girl like you to be corrupted by THOSE naughty girls on that thread.


quote="hungry"]
GirlSaturday wrote:16?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

hungry wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
You're very welcome! I wish I could buy one, but I'm not sure if my mother would let me do this... she thinks I've gone nuts because I believe Michael is alive. :s
BTW - I'm not 13 years old or something (just in case you thought I was in elementary school LOL)
You guessed right, GirlSaturday! [/quote]
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by hungry on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Lucky guess!

BTW, steer clear of the gold pants thread. I don't want a nice sweet girl like you to be corrupted by THOSE naughty girls on that thread.


quote="hungry"]
GirlSaturday wrote:16?

Sorry I couldn't resist.

hungry wrote:
CantStopLovingU wrote:
hungry wrote:You make the most beautiful jewllery, CantStopLovingU! It's gorgeous!

Thank you so much!!! HUGZ!
You're very welcome! I wish I could buy one, but I'm not sure if my mother would let me do this... she thinks I've gone nuts because I believe Michael is alive. :s
BTW - I'm not 13 years old or something (just in case you thought I was in elementary school LOL)
You guessed right, GirlSaturday!
[/quote]
OMG LOL I already accidentally clicked on it once and you guys are just too funny! Don't worry, I'm not repulsed Very Happy I find it amusing, but I don't post in it.
"Nice sweet girl"? I'm FAAAR from that!
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Have you all seen that website that sells "Freedom Bracelets"?

...(apparently Michael wears a red one around his wrist).....
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 pm

I am anxiously awaiting your design. What I seen on the photobucket link is absolutely gorgeous. I am definitely interested in having something that represents my belief that he is Alive!
avatar
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by just_friend on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 am

The idea is so COOL!
The works on the link are amazing! I def like the idea)
avatar
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by PYT on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:21 am

love love love the idea!
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by anotherpartofme on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 am

Your designs are beautiful! I adore jewelry, especially bracelets!

count on me! Very Happy
avatar
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by amy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:18 am

nice yes! i would love to also see your designs!!!
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CharlieBarley on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:44 am

Cool! Love it! Great idea!!!
avatar
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 am

amy wrote:nice yes! i would love to also see your designs!!!

Hi Amy,

If you go to the top of this thread in my first post is the link. Smile

I have two ideas I came up with overnight using the red heart idea. I'll make them up and we can take a poll count on which one to go with.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:09 am

Wow, your designs are stunning! You are very talented...

Definitely count me in!!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by amy on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:16 am

thats nice CSLU
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by jess.loves.mj on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 am

Great idea CantStopLovingU! Your designs are beautiful!

However I have a question... As some of you know, I am a "non-believer"... I would still love a piece of jewelery though... and the red heart seems like it would symbolize not my belief that he is still alive, but my love for him, and my connection to this site all the same - is that a problem? Can I still join in?
avatar
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by ziffes on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:00 am

as long as it is possible to pay with paypal and you ship to Europe im in

because i think that the idea is awesome...
avatar
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by hAZZELY on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am

really beautiful, i'd like to be part of this also.
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 am

I'm posting the update I made in the original thread post here too

Hello everyone!

I worked out 3 designs on paper for the Official BackUP Forum Community "HEART MJ" bracelet.


I am going to start today and make up the 3 bracelets, photograph them and then post them in a new thread so we can decide which one to go with. They may vary in price due to the amount of materials / crystals needed.

REMINDER -> I have committed to laying out the money up front to order all of the crystals needed to make these bracelets. That means that if 20 of you are participating, I will lay out the money to buy enough to make 20.

I actually put in an order last night for 300 red crystals and asked for 2 day air delivery so I can get started asap. I know we will need more, but once I have a final count I'll order the rest.

So all I ask is please make sure that you definately want one

Also I am ONLY going to charge what it cost me to make it. That means if it cost me 12.00 USD in materials then I will only charge 12.00 USD.

I will set up a paypal too.

Thanks to everyone - Im so honored to do this.


Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 am

ziffes wrote:as long as it is possible to pay with paypal and you ship to Europe im in

because i think that the idea is awesome...

I have no problem shipping overseas - and yes there will be a paypal.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by CantStopLovingU on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:Great idea CantStopLovingU! Your designs are beautiful!

However I have a question... As some of you know, I am a "non-believer"... I would still love a piece of jewelery though... and the red heart seems like it would symbolize not my belief that he is still alive, but my love for him, and my connection to this site all the same - is that a problem? Can I still join in?

Hi Jess - The red heart symbolizes our love for Michael, his favorite color and the way he told us to ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR HEART.

So if you are following your heart, thats all that matters. I dont see any reason why anyone would object.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by ValeNova on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 am

I'm not the kind of person to post to this forum a lot, but I definately like this idea!

Count me in!

Swarovski crystals are so beautiful! Have you ever been to the Swaroski museum (Kristallwelten) in Austria? Wow, that museum really blows you away.
avatar
ValeNova
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by jess.loves.mj on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
jess.loves.mj wrote:Great idea CantStopLovingU! Your designs are beautiful!

However I have a question... As some of you know, I am a "non-believer"... I would still love a piece of jewelery though... and the red heart seems like it would symbolize not my belief that he is still alive, but my love for him, and my connection to this site all the same - is that a problem? Can I still join in?

Hi Jess - The red heart symbolizes our love for Michael, his favorite color and the way he told us to ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR HEART.

So if you are following your heart, thats all that matters. I dont see any reason why anyone would object.

Great! I can't wait to see your designs
avatar
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:I'm posting the update I made in the original thread post here too

Hello everyone!

I worked out 3 designs on paper for the Official BackUP Forum Community "HEART MJ" bracelet.


I am going to start today and make up the 3 bracelets, photograph them and then post them in a new thread so we can decide which one to go with. They may vary in price due to the amount of materials / crystals needed.

REMINDER -> I have committed to laying out the money up front to order all of the crystals needed to make these bracelets. That means that if 20 of you are participating, I will lay out the money to buy enough to make 20.

I actually put in an order last night for 300 red crystals and asked for 2 day air delivery so I can get started asap. I know we will need more, but once I have a final count I'll order the rest.

So all I ask is please make sure that you definately want one

Also I am ONLY going to charge what it cost me to make it. That means if it cost me 12.00 USD in materials then I will only charge 12.00 USD.

I will set up a paypal too.

Thanks to everyone - Im so honored to do this.

Thanks for doing this CSLU... You're a very special person

I can't wait to see the contenders!!!! Will the UK be included?!

Also, can you buy from your site? As I have some birthdays coming up soon and I've seen a couple of delightful pieces that would be perfect for presents!!!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by beverleyflossy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:57 am

count me in love your idea 100%
avatar
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 52
Woonplaats : county durham uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bracelet is READY!! Would of any of you be interested in THIS?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum