Another HOAX movie!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another HOAX movie!

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 am

Makes some interesting points on TII!

avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by shirley-grace on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 am

That would be really sad if that wasn't a new dancemove, I really love the penguin
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am

Correct me if I am wrong, doesn't Kenny O have a history of being both a choreographr and dancer?. The video made it appear that Kenny had no training in either area. Aside from that observation, the video seemed match most beliefs held by those who trust that there is a hoax taking place.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am

On kenny: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0650905/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega.

So I guess he was a choreographer too.
I liked the points the video makes about the TII having more parts to it...
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:06 am

I missed the reference to "more parts". Could they have been saying that there are more parts aside from singing and dancing. Could they be referring to other parts that show MJ's mastery of putting together a live show. That could be true that more parts or depth exists within TII. It could also be a simple marketing to ply to cnvince fans that there is more to the movie than singing and dancing within a simple rehearsal. Think about it...many fans are saying that they want to see a concert and not just a rehearsal.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:On kenny: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0650905/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega.

So I guess he was a choreographer too.
I liked the points the video makes about the TII having more parts to it...
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:27 am

This was a great video! I agree with everything!

One little thing...Does Jermaine say at the end of the vid ¨This is why we come¨???? Look at 9:06
Isn't that at present tense? Is he refearing about he and Michael when he says ¨we¨?
How strange is that?
avatar
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:31 am

I missed that ...lol. It's hard to decipher clues sometimes when Jermaine talks. He is so Jermaine-focused that I cannot tell if he is speaking for MJ or himself. He may have been speaking for MJ if he meant to say WE keep coming and we (MJ and I)are here now. Or he could have been shining the light on his own itinerary of travel activities.

DreamsComeTrue wrote:This was a great video! I agree with everything!

One little thing...Does Jermaine say at the end of the vid ¨This is why we come¨???? Look at 9:06
Isn't that at present tense? Is he refearing about he and Michael when he says ¨we¨?
How strange is that?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I missed the reference to "more parts". Could they have been saying that there are more parts aside from singing and dancing. Could they be referring to other parts that show MJ's mastery of putting together a live show. That could be true that more parts or depth exists within TII. It could also be a simple marketing to ply to cnvince fans that there is more to the movie than singing and dancing within a simple rehearsal. Think about it...many fans are saying that they want to see a concert and not just a rehearsal.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:On kenny: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0650905/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega.

So I guess he was a choreographer too.
I liked the points the video makes about the TII having more parts to it...

I think he's referring to the fact that they have so much footage of the rehearsal and yet they only use images from the 23rd and 24th of june and that if they make a movie that is most likely no more that 2hours and a half long, what happens to all those other hours of footage they have? Maybe make a Tii part 2 and the 3...and so on...That's what i meant with that!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 am

TII Part1, Part 2 Part 3....in movie theaters?
It would be very riskyy even for Michael. Sequels are typically created for certain movie genres i.e. action movies, serious dramas, horror films and comedies. Few music themed films have sequels. There is a first time for everything especially if the original TII proves to be popular and earns a lot of money.

I suspect that the real money and greatest audience reach will be in dvd's. If such an idea to release multiple TII's exists then the best tool might be the "straight to dvd" market.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I missed the reference to "more parts". Could they have been saying that there are more parts aside from singing and dancing. Could they be referring to other parts that show MJ's mastery of putting together a live show. That could be true that more parts or depth exists within TII. It could also be a simple marketing to ply to cnvince fans that there is more to the movie than singing and dancing within a simple rehearsal. Think about it...many fans are saying that they want to see a concert and not just a rehearsal.

Truth_or_Dare wrote:On kenny: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0650905/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Ortega.

So I guess he was a choreographer too.
I liked the points the video makes about the TII having more parts to it...

I think he's referring to the fact that they have so much footage of the rehearsal and yet they only use images from the 23rd and 24th of june and that if they make a movie that is most likely no more that 2hours and a half long, what happens to all those other hours of footage they have? Maybe make a Tii part 2 and the 3...and so on...That's what i meant with that!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by Harleyblonde on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:25 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:This was a great video! I agree with everything!

One little thing...Does Jermaine say at the end of the vid ¨This is why we come¨???? Look at 9:06
Isn't that at present tense? Is he refearing about he and Michael when he says ¨we¨?
How strange is that?

Yes-he definately said "this is why we come" Makes you think eh? Dont think MJs siblings are too bright-they keep letting the cat out of the bag!!!!
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Good video, MJ did come here to Ireland alot and I would love if he was here now
Did the Jacksons spend as much time in Germany before MJ "died"??? the family are spending alot of time there since June 25th.
I think MJ could be there.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 pm

ishealive wrote:Good video, MJ did come here to Ireland alot and I would love if he was here now
Did the Jacksons spend as much time in Germany before MJ "died"??? the family are spending alot of time there since June 25th.
I think MJ could be there.

I wanted to stay silent...but now I will tell you a secret...MJ is my lodger since about 3 months Smile

Just kidding...
Joe visited Germany also before MJs "death"...MJ and siblings visited Germany not more often than other European countries
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:46 pm

You ae not kidding. You are testing to see how I will react.

How much do you charge boarders? I want to rent the room next to Michael's.

ilprincipe wrote:
ishealive wrote:Good video, MJ did come here to Ireland alot and I would love if he was here now
Did the Jacksons spend as much time in Germany before MJ "died"??? the family are spending alot of time there since June 25th.
I think MJ could be there.

I wanted to stay silent...but now I will tell you a secret...MJ is my lodger since about 3 months

Just kidding...
Joe visited Germany also before MJs "death"...MJ and siblings visited Germany not more often than other European countries
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by neverlandprincess on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:This was a great video! I agree with everything!

One little thing...Does Jermaine say at the end of the vid ¨This is why we come¨???? Look at 9:06
Isn't that at present tense? Is he refearing about he and Michael when he says ¨we¨?
How strange is that?

Just wanna say-love the first pic in your sig
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:You ae not kidding. You are testing to see how I will react.

How much do you charge boarders? I want to rent the room next to Michael's.

ilprincipe wrote:
ishealive wrote:Good video, MJ did come here to Ireland alot and I would love if he was here now
Did the Jacksons spend as much time in Germany before MJ "died"??? the family are spending alot of time there since June 25th.
I think MJ could be there.

I wanted to stay silent...but now I will tell you a secret...MJ is my lodger since about 3 months

Just kidding...
Joe visited Germany also before MJs "death"...MJ and siblings visited Germany not more often than other European countries


Ok...a friendship offer for you: 500 $ per month and you'll clean the whole appartment regularly Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

I will go along with $500 rent, However, I will be too busy getting to know MJ to have time for housework.

ilprincipe wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:You ae not kidding. You are testing to see how I will react.

How much do you charge boarders? I want to rent the room next to Michael's.

ilprincipe wrote:
ishealive wrote:Good video, MJ did come here to Ireland alot and I would love if he was here now
Did the Jacksons spend as much time in Germany before MJ "died"??? the family are spending alot of time there since June 25th.
I think MJ could be there.

I wanted to stay silent...but now I will tell you a secret...MJ is my lodger since about 3 months

Just kidding...
Joe visited Germany also before MJs "death"...MJ and siblings visited Germany not more often than other European countries


Ok...a friendship offer for you: 500 $ per month and you'll clean the whole appartment regularly
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another HOAX movie!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum