Where Were You When You Heard The News?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Were You When You Heard The News?

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 pm

On June 25 2009, my mother called me while I was walking home from work. "Beth! Guess who died!" I was afraid to ask, my mother was always the one to give me bad news about someone. "Who?" "Michael Jackson!". "What? Noooo nooooo" Was all i could say. There's no way, I briefly thought that maybe it was fake or something but when i walked in the house my mother and grandma were watching the news, they were showing Michael and there were words scrolling across the screen. "Michael Jackson dies at the age of 50". I called everyone in my phone book and told them. I got different reactions. "What?! No he didnt!" "Stop lying!" "The King of Pop is not dead!" "Oh, really. How?" Some were more shocked and concerned than others. As it got later, every station was talking about it and there was immediately a tribute show for Michael and Farrah on Dateline. I listened to "You Are Not Alone". When Michael sang the words "I can hear your prayers, your burdens, I will bear", I broke down in tears and didn't stop until I found MJHD in late August. I have said many times I didnt realize how much Michael meant to me. I like many others, took him for granted. From ages 8-13, I was an avid MJ fan, but somewhere along the way, I started moving on.I don't know why. I guess, like many I was too young to really appreciate everything about him. Don't get me wrong, I still had MJ songs in my iPod even though I only listened to PYT.

The main reason for my post is because this forum, MJHD, and JonellStarTv have given me so much hope and opened my eyes. If it is true that Michael is alive and well, I will be the happiest girl ever. But then I think, wow, for about 2 months, we were suffering with the loss of this man, the pain, it's SO REAL. Michael will die one day, for real. Like us all. And now I know the pain that I'll feel when he is truly gone. As silly as it sounds, I NEVER thought about Michael Jackson dying. NEVER. You just look at him and you think he's gonna live forever. I mean, he's Michael friggin Jackson for goodness sake. He's the epitome of good and love and he's so full of talent, this man acts, dances, sings, draws, and pretty soon (hopefully) we will see what else he is capable of. When I thought Michael was really dead, I lost SO MUCH hope. I sunk deeper into the depression I had already been suffering from. It made death so much more real to me because I really felt like Michael was apart of my family. I hadn't felt so sad since the death of my cousin in 2003. I have faith now that Michael is alive but I don't ever want to feel the pain of losing him again. These last couple of months have been so dark....

Please, share your stories about when and what you were doing when you heard. Thanks.
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Were You When You Heard The News?

Post by infinitylady on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm

When I heard about it I was on the phone with a friend. She had said that they said he had been revived, went into the coma, and then never woke up now I don't know if anyone heard this or remembered this but I clearly remembered her saying this.
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

infinitylady wrote:When I heard about it I was on the phone with a friend. She had said that they said he had been revived, went into the coma, and then never woke up now I don't know if anyone heard this or remembered this but I clearly remembered her saying this.

Yea I remember the story seemed sketchy from the beginning. I was so overcome with grief I didnt pay attention to it but I remember they kept going back and forth between he had a heart attack but was alive to he was in a coma to he was dead. I didn't know what happened.
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm

This is a very JFK question.

I was working and heard it on the radio and I thought it was just another crazy rumour.
I was having such a bad day at work that the news didn't sink in until after much later that day.

I cried for a couple of days and all of the sudden I got this feeling that MJ was alive and I wasn't meant to cry or be upset but to look beyond the surface.

I found MJHD when it didn't even have a forum and I was happy somebody else felt like I did.

The rest is history.
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Me and my husband were on the second day of our camping trip to the Lake District in North West England. it was our first ever camping trip - brand new tent and other equipment. We were really enjoying it, weather was beautiful (not bad for June in the UK!).

We decided to go out for the day, have a drive around the Lakes and do some sight-seeing. We left the campsite around 9am on the morning of 26th June. We didn't have the radio on in the car as we were listing to a CD. We pulled in at a petrol station for some fuel and my mobile phone beeped with a text message.

It was from my sister and it read "Hiya kid, have you heard that Michael Jackson has died?" I was waiting for a punchline to a joke at first and then I thought, no, this is true.

I told my husband while he was putting fuel in the car and he said he would get a newspaper when he went to pay for the fuel. He came back with 2 newspapers, both of them with the headline "Michael Jackson Dead!"

I started to read and I just broke down crying. We turned on the radio and all stations were playing Michael's songs. My husband was upset too. I just couldn't believe it.

We were both very quiet for the rest of the day.

Now I have said before that I wasn't a die-hard MJ fan - true, I'd listen to his music, had quite a few of his CD's - but at that very moment I realised how much I had taken Michael and his music for granted, he was always 'there' if you know what I mean, was there all of my life while I was growing up. To think that suddenly, he was 'gone'??????

It was only a couple of days after that I started to doubt that Michael had died. Too many inconsistencies were appearing, the long drawn out autopsy and toxicology reports, stories about the 911 call not adding up, the memorial. It was after that that I started to watch hoax theory videos on YouTube - and then I stumbled across this wonderful forum - and the rest as they say is 'HIStory'!!

Now I am a die-hard MJ fan. I have learned more about his music, his life, his genius in the last couple of months than I ever thought would be possible. More importantly, I fell in love with him. I now see clearly what a beautiful person Michael is, inside and out. I hate myself for not having 'been there' for him when he was going through hell with the molestation trials and having his name tarnished by the media. I hate myself for having taken him for granted for all those years. I hate myself for never having had the chance to see him in concert.

I truly believe that Michael is still with us and if ever I have the chance to see him face to face, the first thing I would say is "Michael, I am so so sorry. Please forgive me."

Love you Michael XXX
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm

I was on MyYearbook and I saw R.I.P. Michael Jackson.....

I rushed on Google...and youtube...and I was just No, impossible !!!!
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm

I was in the kitchen cleaning up after my bf who doesnt know how to wash a dish and he was in the computer room. He yelled "Hey Mary!! Guess who died?"
And my first response was PAtrick Swayze...then I said Farrah Fawcett,,thinking he hadnt heard about her passing yet.
Then he said "come in here, you will not believe who the hell died today"
I go to look at the computer and right there on the front page of MSN....was Michael Jackson.

My heart stopped. I kept saying "Noooo!! Noooo!! this isnt happening!! Nooo!!"

I ran out of the room and into the master bedroom and sat on the side of the tub and cried like I never cried before.
My BF came to my rescue and held on tight to me...I was crying so bad...sooooo bad.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

I saw the words "Michael Jackson rushed to hospital in cardiac arrest" on my Twitter page, and thought nothing of it. That couldn't be for real. Then just as I got in my car to go home from work I heard on the radio. "Michael Jackson has died at the age of 50," and I almost couldn't drive the car. The course of my life was changed forever on that day. I am now totally obsessed with Michael Jackson, and I am completely and totally enthralled by everything to do with the fact that he may very well be still alive.
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:49 pm

luvmjalways wrote:On June 25 2009, my mother called me while I was walking home from work. "Beth! Guess who died!" I was afraid to ask, my mother was always the one to give me bad news about someone. "Who?" "Michael Jackson!". "What? Noooo nooooo" Was all i could say. There's no way, I briefly thought that maybe it was fake or something but when i walked in the house my mother and grandma were watching the news, they were showing Michael and there were words scrolling across the screen. "Michael Jackson dies at the age of 50". I called everyone in my phone book and told them. I got different reactions. "What?! No he didnt!" "Stop lying!" "The King of Pop is not dead!" "Oh, really. How?" Some were more shocked and concerned than others. As it got later, every station was talking about it and there was immediately a tribute show for Michael and Farrah on Dateline. I listened to "You Are Not Alone". When Michael sang the words "I can hear your prayers, your burdens, I will bear", I broke down in tears and didn't stop until I found MJHD in late August. I have said many times I didnt realize how much Michael meant to me. I like many others, took him for granted. From ages 8-13, I was an avid MJ fan, but somewhere along the way, I started moving on.I don't know why. I guess, like many I was too young to really appreciate everything about him. Don't get me wrong, I still had MJ songs in my iPod even though I only listened to PYT.

The main reason for my post is because this forum, MJHD, and JonellStarTv have given me so much hope and opened my eyes. If it is true that Michael is alive and well, I will be the happiest girl ever. But then I think, wow, for about 2 months, we were suffering with the loss of this man, the pain, it's SO REAL. Michael will die one day, for real. Like us all. And now I know the pain that I'll feel when he is truly gone. As silly as it sounds, I NEVER thought about Michael Jackson dying. NEVER. You just look at him and you think he's gonna live forever. I mean, he's Michael friggin Jackson for goodness sake. He's the epitome of good and love and he's so full of talent, this man acts, dances, sings, draws, and pretty soon (hopefully) we will see what else he is capable of. When I thought Michael was really dead, I lost SO MUCH hope. I sunk deeper into the depression I had already been suffering from. It made death so much more real to me because I really felt like Michael was apart of my family. I hadn't felt so sad since the death of my cousin in 2003. I have faith now that Michael is alive but I don't ever want to feel the pain of losing him again. These last couple of months have been so dark....

Please, share your stories about when and what you were doing when you heard. Thanks.

I feel the same way....its like he was immune to death....sometimes when we admire someone so much we almost think of them as not human. Does that make sense? Almost like they arent real in a way....but he IS human...and a very decent one for that matter.
and yes, he will die someday....I am SO NOT looking forward to that day at all....I dont wanna go through this again.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:51 pm

I remember it so vividly.
I was out with two of my friends that day, and at about 5:30pm EST I heard it on the radio in my friend's car:
"Michael Jackson rushed to UCLA after cardiac arrest"
Naturally I thought nothing of it. I mean, I wasn't a fan back then, but I wasn't one of those ignorant haters, either. I just thought it was one of those things that he'll recover from, no problem. When I got home, i was curious to see what had happened so I googled 'Michael Jackson' and TMZ's story came up. At the bottom of the post it said story developing. I was convinced that he was going pop up and say 'HELLO. I AM ALIVE. THIS IS ALL A JOKE.' or something like that, but nothing happened.
And Jermaine came up on TV, confirming the story.
I wasn't horribly sad at first. It only hit me when I watched the memorial live. I talked to the TV like it was Michael and I wailed so loudly.
Man, that was one of the worst days ever.
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:51 pm

i was at home and i had just logged into facebook and i saw a few, "RIP MJ" statuses and was like, "WHAT?!?!?!!?" then literally a few seconds later, my friend called me and the first thing she did was ask if i was ok...i was just in shock and denial and the grieving didn't really set in til a couple days later. after that, i started to wonder if he had faked his death, cuz i had too hard of a time grasping the whole thing and believing he was dead.
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:52 pm

I was at work when I herd. I work at a daycare, and when a mom came in to pick up her son, she told her son who is also a Michael Jackson fan. She said "Honey I have some bad news. I just herd on the radio that Michael Jackson passed away." As soon as I herd that my heart stopped. I felt completely numb. Her poor son was crying so hard she had to carry him out. After that I just went into the bathroom and cried right there at work. When I got home I went to the computer and started doing research on what happened. Everything that I read and saw was so strange. Now I'm here because I believe the whole thing to be a hoax. He is still alive.
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Just from these few posts Im seeing a pattern here.

NO ONE could believe MJ had died. NO ONE. It was so out of the blue.

MJ got us and he got us good !!! He knew EXACTLY when to pounce!!

Dammit MJ!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

I was cleaning up in the kitchen, all of a sudden my boyfriend yelled that Michael Jackson had died........ I could not believe it, I tuned in on CNN breaking news. At that time he wasn't pronounced dead yet, so I watched it for about 3 hours (at night in the Netherlands) I was begging... hoping...praying for him to come out of it....Crying....
I wouldn't believe it, and I've waited till they came with the official 'thing'.
De tv went out immediately. It almost flew out of the window... And then, this awfull shock.......... That night I was between awake and sleep, thinking ''Michael is dead'' all the time..
Don't have to speak about the days that followed........
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Just from these few posts Im seeing a pattern here.

Dammit MJ!!! LOL

The guy is just too damned clever - lol.
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I have also seen quite a few people in this forum who, like myself weren't die-hard MJ fans, but are now. That is so cool Cool What an impact Michael has had on so many people. Staggering.
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

I was at home it was about 11pm when I got the news from my friend so I turned on Sky News and I spent the whole time scratching my head thinking wtf TMZ have the biggest story of the year, how could this possibly be true.
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Dammit MJ!!! LOL

Lol its so true! He did it when he knew no one would expect it!
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 pm

rowdyangel wrote:I have also seen quite a few people in this forum who, like myself weren't die-hard MJ fans, but are now. That is so cool What an impact Michael has had on so many people. Staggering.

Exactly. My little 3 year old cousin even loves him. she's friggin 3! lol
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 pm

I was at home. I watched TV, and then it got on the news. I remember the feeling, I died inside, I could feel my heart been torn to pieces, and I just started screaming, his name

I thought it had to some kinda mistake.. I called my mother crying, and screaming. My entire body was shaking, and then I threwup.

It has been that way everyday since June 25th. I dont ever wanna remember that day again. I wish there never would be a June 25th again.
Im better now, and home from the hospital, and im doing well.

But that is just because Im now completely sure that he is alive, and nothing will ever make me doubt that again. Unless the Doctor is convicted and thrown to jail. Other than that, he is alive for me, and that is the way its gonna be for the rest of my life

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I was at home. I watched TV, and then it got on the news. I remember the feeling, I died inside, I could litteraly feel my heart been torn to pieces, and I just started screaming.

I thought it had to some kinda mistake.. I called my mother crying, and screaming. My entire body was shaking, and then I threwup.

It has been that way everyday since June 25th. i dont ever wanna remember that day again. I wish there never would be a June 25th again Im better now, and home from the hospital, and im doing well.

But that is just because Im now completely sure that he is alive, and nothing will ever make me doubt that again. Unless the Doctor is convicted and thrown to jail. Other than that, he is alive for me, and that is the way its gonna be for the rest of my life

(((hugs)))
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm

I was at home it was someting about 24.00-00.30 am when it was reported but not official, beside tmz and stuff:P
But i was watching cnn and wanted to here it from them i think the official announcment of hes 'death' was someting about 03.00 am (dutch time) it was very late, when cnn said it i said it to my mother and my dad got awake because i was speaking to loud:P

(dont know the time tings anymore am and pm it was after midnight so it is am then??tell me please)
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Dammit MJ!!! LOL

I know no one believes he is dead. I just wish I could make Luke. (the little boy) feel better. But I can't just walk up to him and say" Hey I think Michael is alive." I could traumatize him! Well I guess he will find out the truth soon enough. (hopefully)
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

My alarm clock woke me up with this message at 04.45 clock in the morning.
I immediately got up and went to my computer. I thought I could only dream it.
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 pm

It is a moment in your life that you will just never ever forget...

I had had a fabulous day. It was my mum's birthday and had just come back from a big family party, slightly drunk . Turned on the news and I couldn't believe it, Michael Jackson Dead at 50....I just watched the 'live' footage for hours in complete disbelief, totally numb, heartbroken. I wondered if I was dreaming .... or maybe hoped!

It just felt weird.....like I didn't believe it was true....something was odd and things didn't add up! I didn't know then that I would become obsessed with finding out the truth! I knew in my heart that he was alive and he needed to do this for a reason. I first found the MJHD site then this one and read them everyday. Wanting to comment but always too nervous!

I'm very glad that I joined the great family here....you guys are the best and I know I'm not crazy in my beliefs!!

I just pray that Michael is safe and well........and if he returns that is fantastic, but if not, that is cool...I just want him to have a happy life, he deserves it. xx
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darkfeather on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm

I heard it in the evening (different timezone) that he was taken to the hospital being in a coma. Then the next morning I turned the radio on and on every station I choosed Michael Jackson was played, so I knew enough , had to wait for the news until the next hour, what a sad day it was.
darkfeather
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm

It was June 26th and I was in the car with my mum.. It was about 8am (London) and we were on the way to my school. I never watch the news in the morning- nor does my mum. I watch something on Sky+ and my mum gets ready for work. We don't listen to the radio either, we use the iPod- so we are still completely OBLIVIOUS to everything happening!
Then, I turned the radio on. "Billie Jean" was playing! We started singing really loud and dancing.. then all of a sudden I said- "Isn't it odd for them to play an MJ song- they never normally do!" Then I got out of the car and walked into school.

As I got in, I saw 3 boys walk past me.. I caught them say "I think he was innocent, he never touched anyone- he's not a pedophile!" Then I instantly thought "Hmm, must be talking about Michael Jackson" So I carried on walking.

As I was walking along I thought, "Why is MJ so hyped up today? I mean.. first Billie Jean, now boys defending his innocence; maybe they heard Billie Jean on the radio too?!" I thought nothing of it and went to find my friends.

HALF AN HOUR LATER..(yes, I still had no idea.) 2 girls run into our group and scream 'MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD' I just looked at them. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

COME ON- PUNCHLINE.

Then, everyone began talking ''oh yeah, heartattack... oh yeah someone text me at 12am telling me!!!"

I just stood there like OMG! no, thats so sad! I didn't cry.. I was just shocked! I was a bit sad, but that's life!

Then, after time (okay so, an HOUR LATER!) someone runs up to me and is like, ''MJ IS ALIVE, HE FAKED IT.'' I thought and thought and I was like..

OMG
OMG
OMG
fcuk off.

(yes, I was nieve back then!

Then, on the 27th of June.. I turned over to the 'GOLD' side! haha (:
And it is just obvious he is alive Very Happy
That day i caught swine flu Neutral
And I was crying, coughing, sneezing and feeling horrible.. then I found MJHD and it converted me further..

LY GUYS
PS; I WON A DANCE COMPETITION TO THRILLER WHEN I WAS 8! afro
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:37 pm

This thread is making feel so happy! We've all been through so much together, I swear.
Michael had better dedicate one of his concerts to us Wouldn't it be amazing if he did?
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 pm

god i remember this like it was yesterday i cant believe its nearly been 3months!

anyway i was watchiing big brother and it went to a break and it was around 11.05pm ( uk time ) so i switched it over to sky news to see what was happening in the world, and then all over the screen BREAKING NEWS MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED AT 50 YEARS OLD i sat up straight and my heart started to beat faster and i could feel tears coming to my eyes and i watched it for about 2minutes and then i rushed up stairs to tell my mum ( who was in bed at the time and is also a mj fan lol ) and i burst open the door and said "omg mum michael jackson has died" and she said "your joking me" and i said no and she shot up outa bed and ran downstairs ( i have never seen her move so fast in my life lol ) and me and mum sat there in shock for about half an hour. i then switched off the tv and went to bed as i had school in the moring and when the moring came i got up earlier than i normally do on a school moring and i switched on the news again to make sure it was actually true and it was Sad

on june 26th the day after he "died" it was all we talked about in school and it was great talking about him and listening to his music and lots of people even tryed to do the moonwalk lol

but one thing is for sure I WILL NEVER FORGET THURSDAY JUNE 25 2009.
lauren

Aantal berichten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I.Run.Away on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:03 pm

I heard about his "death" that evening while watching the NBC Nightly News. I was shocked and just felt numb inside until I stumpled across MJHD a couple weeks later. Now I am here with y'all.
I.Run.Away

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by porcelina on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:33 pm

I was at home with a couple friends, it was about midnight, and we were studying for an exam but we weren't very focused, and then while I was chatting online I saw in someone's nickname something about Michael had passed away (it was a bit awkward, actually...)
suddenly we turned on the tv, and it was all breaking news about him... we were like shocked, we took some time to realize what was really happening...

I wasn't a big fan of Michael but I liked some of his songs. I feel sad when I think that when he "was" alive I didn't spend any time trying to know more about him and his art. Now I think he was/is a great human being that many many people couldn't understand.

I REALLY hope he is alive...
porcelina

Aantal berichten : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:I was at home it was someting about 24.00-00.30 am when it was reported but not official, beside tmz and stuff:P
But i was watching cnn and wanted to here it from them i think the official announcment of hes 'death' was someting about 03.00 am (dutch time) it was very late, when cnn said it i said it to my mother and my dad got awake because i was speaking to loud:P

(dont know the time tings anymore am and pm it was after midnight so it is am then??tell me please)

Another dutch fan...
Can't tell you anything about the times, my boyfriend was watching 'pauw&witteman' and they said that Michael was rushed to hospital, they even said that he had died.... I turned on CNN immediately... And it was very late when they stated that he had really died...
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:57 pm

i just came home from my eveningshift and as i turned an the tv too watch teletekst its dutch, there they show the latest news and there i saw mj had heart attack, i immedialety watched cnn, there tey toled mj had died....
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:11 pm

the king and I wrote:i just came home from my eveningshift and as i turned an the tv too watch teletekst its dutch, there they show the latest news and there i saw mj had heart attack, i immedialety watched cnn, there tey toled mj had died....

And again a dutchy!! Sorry, very offtopic but it's nice to see that there are many dutch people in here!
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

i was on twitter lol and sudendly start to see twits from celebs and breaking news titter that he was going to the hospital it was minutes after that started to appear on news channels

sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 pm

I was sleep .... I woke up feeling funny .... but I continue my day normally & I was getting ready for going out with my family ... shopping & dinner ... typical fun day .... then I was shoe shopping with my little sister ... when my mother came in the store looking for us ... me & my sister were laughing because she said a joke that was funny ... my mother found us & told us .... " Michael Jackson Died 2 hours ago" .... I said " Mother , No" ... she said yes , He was gone .... My Heart Sanked & I still in shock & I was feeling like a part of me completely died ... then we were heading back home to get my brother (he had after school B - Ball Practice) ... I txt my friend , she couldn't believe it either & Farrah died .... 2 people died the same time ... I was still in shock ... then we were outside of our house .. My Brother came out & started to cry hard & then My Dad cry , too ... then My little sister cried too ... then My mother was completely silence & I was still in shock then 2 days after his death - I stop eating for 2 weeks , 2 weeks of uncontrolable crying & depressed for 2 months & listen to his songs non - stop & If I hear his songs - I would fall & break down crying ..... people saw me but I didn't care - I died inside .... then I start to notice something strange - The Television Broadcast of His funeral (I wore All Black & I cryed my eyes out - My eyes were bloodshot red 2 hours) (No Show of the Body - the "I'm Alive & I'm Here Forever" - The Family - Not really crying whatsoever..... that made me suspicious) ... then I found the website (MJHD.com - is the King of Pop really dead?) - Been hooked on that for 3 months & the "Big Brother" change - I continue to stick there ... then I heard a member made there own - M.J.K.I.T.com or M.J.D.H.B.F.com (Can't remember the orign. name) ... I signed as soon I was P.M. by One of the Members on here .... (BTW thanx u for whoever did it ... I am so glad I did it)... been on here since I can remember - I wouldn't change it any other way ...
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:44 pm

I was watching the BBC 10pm news. Just before the program reached its end the presenter said that Michael Jackson had been rushed to hospital. I seriously didn't think much of it, I remember very clearly telling to myself 'I'm sure it's a minor thing, he'll be out by tomorrow, or even a false rumour'. I kept watching tv for a bit, then headed to my computer desk just to turn my laptop off before getting ready for bed. As I sat on the chair, I found myself numbly staring at my fav Spanish news page (it refreshes automatically so the news was there waiting for me before I had the time to click on anything), where I picture of MJ was staring back at me, above the words 'The King Of Pop is dead'. I said 'shit', and stayed silent, looking back at the screen with my jaw on the floor. Every detail is still so vivid in my mind! Then after a couple of minutes I sort of reacted and I was like, 'no, am sure it's not true, no way', and logged on the bbc site, thinking that their info should be more reliable. There was no news of 'dead' on the front page, just that he was not well and in hospital, and so I got my hopes back. But when I clicked on the headline, I got back a live feed from the US, confirming the death.

I was in shock for a few days, not many tears, I just didn't know how I felt. I didn't want to read or listen to the of the news, I was confused. Then all of a sudden I was grief stricken, I just wanted to cry, on my own (didn't want anyone to see my crying!), listen to his music, and write, write my heart out on paper. I felt sad, had a heavy hart for days, couldn't eat, couldn't stop thinking about him.

And then one day, when I began to feel a little better, I started thinking clearly. Yay! And I found MJDH. And then I started logging into this forum when theirs was closed, and eventually chose mjkit as my favourite over the other one Very Happy cheers
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Aawww, man...who can forget that day? I was visiting some family and everyone was sitting around the table just talking and enjoying each other's company. Well my Mom suddenly turns to me and says "Did you know Michael Jackson died today?" I just stared at her for a few seconds thinking this was some kind of joke. "Really? You're joking, right?" She said "No, I'm serious. I heard it on the news this afternoon. He died of a heart attack." Inside I started feeling panicky 'cause I had to see this news for myself. So as soon as we got home, I rushed to turn on the t.v. I sat there in my room completely numb as I watched CNN. All I could do was shake my head . I couldn't even cry 'cause I was so in shock. Then a couple of days later I heard "Man In The Mirror" and for some reason the flood gates opened and I cried and I cried and I cried....for three weeks that's all I seemed to do . It was like a tsunami had hit me. It didn't matter what song was playing or what MJ interview was being shown, just hearing his voice and then thinking about him not being around just brought more tears. I basically stayed glued to the t.v. to catch any news and to watch tributes on the major music stations.

I know this is off topic but I've got to say it...Michael captured my heart when I was very little. My Dad & Mom bought me Thriller for Christmas. I even had the doll (I wonder what ever happened to that) ! TBH when I first heard the song Thriller I was ssooo scared of that creepy voice you hear halfway through the song; so was my sister (who, along with my neice, has become a fan since June). My happiest childhood memories always had Michael in them.

So that day, I felt like a part of me died too. I had never felt like that since my Mamaw and Uncle passed. But the more I saw what was being said about Michael's death, the more I started to wonder if he was truly dead. There were too many questions and not enough answers. Then, I stumbled across MJDH and soon found the Back-up and it felt nice knowing I wasn't the only one who felt this way about the circumstances and events leading to Mike's death.

Thanks luvmjalways for posting this
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 am

Sitting in the deck with my laptop doing some work. A house guest came outside and informed me that MJ had just had a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital. We had just been discussing the tragic news of Farrah Fawcett's death and how 2009 seemed to be a bad year for celebrities and other American public figures, The number of deaths kept growing each time that I turned on the news.

Initially, I was in shock and scrambled to find news on the internet. It didn't take long for me to get the confirmation emails from friends and online news sources. I broke down in tears and cried like a baby.

Michael and I are only two years apart so we grew up at the same time. I have so many childhood and teenage memories of Michael and the Jackson 5. I started having flashbacks of seeing Michael and his brothers perform live, buying bubble gum teen magazines,posters on my wall and all of the fond sweet and innocent memories of Michael before the crazy tabloids took over his life.

The news of his death made me feel as if I had suddenly lost a part of MY childhood.
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am

I had vacation....woke up on friday, June 26th...was about 9:20 am...
turned on the TV...there's some kind of "breakfast TV"...
a short show called "Punkt 9" (it's from mo-fr. 9-9:30)

They spoke about the weather...I didn`t know anything...then I read videotext...
then I read the news and was speechless...couldn`t believe it..

MJ died and they seriously talked about the weather? WTF

I changed the channel (Punkt 9 is btw a RTL show *lol*, but the important news are aired at 9
and I was too late)
so I got the news channels...and on almost every other channel...
only one topic...MJ...

I went to the sleeping room....waking up my fiance "Hey! I have to tell you a bad and sad news: MJ had died"
I was out of it...thought it's not real...like in a bad bad movie....

And I couldn`'t believe it...and I still can't believe it .....

Then I had later a short glimpse of this ambulance pic.....
I was convinced ....It was MJ from my teenager days with the curls and so on.....
I thought "No! They have killed him! Conspiracy."

I thought about 24/7.....and after sleeping 2-3 nights I thought ...
he's alive..I have to do some research....
I think I discovered MJHD on June 29th...and I realized "Ok...you are not crazy..and there
are SOOOOOOO many others who share your opinion"

And I want to agree with GirlSaturday....
His "death" felt like my youth would die a 2nd time....
I was a teenie in the 90's....MJ was on top in those years and I sometimes feel some kind of
"quarter life crisis" where I just wish to enter a "time-machine" which puts me back in the 90's...because I never felt really comfortable after the millenium.....
I'm getting old *sigh*
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 am

I was at home and had just woken up when I got a call from my sister saying that Michael has 'died'. I felt as if somebody had banged my head with a hammer - I thought she was kidding and asked again in case I heard it right,,she told me to turn the tv on and check it myself - I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I felt numb..it was not the kind of news that I would have wanted nor expected to hear the first thing when I woke up or anytime for that matter..

I am sure this would have been the same for most of u here - all I could do or think about was his 'death' from then on..when it came to the memorial, I never cried like I had that day - although I ddin't know Michael personally, I cried and felt like hell and couldn't eat, sleep or concentrate on anything and the funny thing is that I didn't feel anthing like this when my own grandmother passed away..Idk how to explain it but to say that it felt like my body had just shut down.. nothing could have made me feel better and was not ready to talk to anyone even my own family..

I remember that night on June 25th I stayed up until about 2-3am, maybe a little later than that..I searched for hours on whichever search engine I could think of (Google, Yahoo, Ask, Msn, hOtbot..) for any possible evidence of a hoax death bcoz I couldn't believe that Michael could've died and it made it worse as it was so sudden and out of the blue..that's when I came across MJHD and I was relieved and felt a small portion of burden had been lifted off my shoulders,,,that night and as far-fetched as it may seem, I saw a silhouette of a person on the corridor as I turned around briefly to check the windows and doors were shut b4 I went into my bedroom..I was so scared and felt as if my heart had just stopped then for brief moment and had gosebumps all over my arms..

on the night of July 7th, I was glad that I was not around anybody bcoz from the state I was in, I would not have been such a good person to be surrounded by,,I remember I couldn't stop crying..I couldn't understand myself and my behaviour then - the tears came non-stop and uncontrollable..I wanted then to stop and wanted to sleep bcoz I was emotionally drained and had barely any sleep the night b4..I don't care if anybody decides to call me melodramatic or a drama queen but that night I prayed both to Michael and God to help me stop crying and felt like my head was splitting into 2,,
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 am

I was alone at home.
Suddenly I had a bad feeling and then I searched for news on google...there I read the news about Michaels "death" - I was in a VERY BIG SHOCK!
My thoughts were:

"Oh no...I can't believe this...the King of Pop had died?! No...that can not be possible..."

And after reading the news...I was crying for weeks and very down.

I began to search for sites about fakes, hoaxes and I found this forum.

And I watch videos and listen to Michael's music (but not only to Michaels music - I love music) every day (if I have time).
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:02 am

we wre just about to sleep and my father call all of us and said listen to new when i listend to i i couldent belive it i cried all nite but after sein it again and agin i find it odd and now im here
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:46 am

rowdyangel wrote:Now I have said before that I wasn't a die-hard MJ fan - true, I'd listen to his music, had quite a few of his CD's - but at that very moment I realised how much I had taken Michael and his music for granted, he was always 'there' if you know what I mean, was there all of my life while I was growing up. To think that suddenly, he was 'gone'??????

Now I am a die-hard MJ fan. I have learned more about his music, his life, his genius in the last couple of months than I ever thought would be possible. More importantly, I fell in love with him. I now see clearly what a beautiful person Michael is, inside and out. I hate myself for not having 'been there' for him when he was going through hell with the molestation trials and having his name tarnished by the media. I hate myself for having taken him for granted for all those years. I hate myself for never having had the chance to see him in concert.

jade jackson wrote:The course of my life was changed forever on that day. I am now totally obsessed with Michael Jackson, and I am completely and totally enthralled by everything to do with the fact that he may very well be still alive.

hungry wrote:I mean, I wasn't a fan back then, but I wasn't one of those ignorant haters, either. I just thought it was one of those things that he'll recover from, no problem.

These posts describe me and my situation perfectly.

It was Friday morning, June 26th (Australian time). It must have been between 7 and 8am because I had just woken up. I went out into the kitchen and my mum said "Farrah Fawcett died last night" and I remember going "Oh did she?! How sad" and I was genuinely sad, but not surprised, because I knew she had been sick for such a long time. Then my mum says "And Michael Jackson's been rushed to hospital. Had a heart attack" and I remember going "Oh really? Hm" and not thinking much more of it, because like hungry, I just thought "Heart attack? People have heart attacks and survive every day".

Probably half an hour later as I was getting ready for work, mum comes into the bathroom as I'm doing my makeup and said "Apparently Michael Jackson's in a bad way. His mother's on her way to see him" and I thought oh that doesn't sound good. I finished getting ready for work, got my laptop out and logged onto facebook and the first thing I saw was my cousin's status update, which said "Farrah and Michael. 2 in one day! RIP" (or something like that). I remember commenting on it and going "What?! Michael didn't die did he? He just had a heart attack??". Confused, I went to the ninemsn site and there it was, big picture of him (it was 02 guy, whoever he is, hehe) with screaming headline "Breaking news Michael Jackson dies at 50". I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. I felt soooo sick. I have no idea why, because, like hungry again, I wasn't a fan (or a hater) I just enjoyed his music when it came on the radio. But my stomach lurched and I had to get to work before I ran myself late. I desperately wanted to stay at home and look up more sites to see exactly what had happened, but I couldn't access the internet at work, so I just had to sit and deal with it until I got home. I just could not get it out of my head though, I was in shock. Every client I had that day, I said to them "Have you heard the news about Michael Jackson??" I just had to talk about it. To someone - anyone!

That night, I started my research on his life story - google was my best friend. I read anything I could about him, and looked at picture after picture. I also downloaded a cd of all his (number 1) songs that I knew [most of] the words to, and started playing that. After listening to that a couple of times, I was like "hey - I knew his music was good, but it really IS pretty awesome. I've definitely been missing out". After a couple of days, I realised "hey, there are a million MJ songs I've never heard before!" More genius?? So I went and bought all his albums and that was it. I fell in love. With the man, with the musician, with the performer, with the genius. Now I am a hardcore fan. Some might even say obsessed (my family sure does!) LOL. And I've listened to his music (and only his music) every day since. I too, hate myself for not being there before. His music is just on such another level, I really can't describe it. And him as a person?? I had no idea! But I don't need to describe it to you guys, because you already know - and I LOVE that. I love being amongst people who love him as much as I do, without having to explain why
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote: My heart stopped. I kept saying "Noooo!! Noooo!! this isnt happening!! Nooo!!"
I ran out of the room and into the master bedroom and sat on the side of the tub and cried like I never cried before.
My BF came to my rescue and held on tight to me...I was crying so bad...sooooo bad.

Don't know why but when I read your post I felt sad and got teary eyed!

As for me I was at work and it was about 2pm. I remember my friend and I heard an MJ song in the morinig and we said to each other that it was strange how we had not heard any recent news about Michael at all!

Well I wish we should have never said that at all!!! Sure enough another co-worker came downstairs into our office and said "Michael Jackson just had a heart attack"... My friend and I looked at each other but we dismissed it as a rumor! And we continue doing our work.

A few minutes later she got a text from her boyfriend saying "Michael Jackson is dead". We immediately got on line but all we could see is that he was in a coma. I went to TMZ(Brick Man) and sure enough it was breaking news "Michael Jackson Dead at 50".

My friend and I looked at eah other and we were completly in a state of shock. I was more so being that I really liked him and his music! After a few minutes I came to and I remember telling her..."BS this is all a publicity stunt, he can't be "dead" not Michael Jackson" and she agreed with me. But I couldn't shake the uneasy feeling I had. All the way on our ride back home all we heard on the radio was that it had been confirmed "michael "dead" at 50".

As soon as I got home I didn't even say a word to anyone! I locked myself in my room and began to cry like I have never in my life cried before! My heart literally hurt so much and I felt as if it had been torn apart. I felt a hole in my stomach and I just kept telling myself "He is not dead" over and over! All night I had the TV on and it was all about MJ of course.

I couldn't get myself to stop crying at all! I couldn't talk to anyone about it because my friends don't share my liking for MJ and My family although they like him they wouldn't understand the pain I felt or why if I had never even met him or even said that I was a huge Fan of his. A fan yes definitely (since I was about 7 years old! so a fan for about 20years ) but not and over the top fan! Which is why I didn't understand what was happening to me!

The next day I showed up to work looking like crap and my eyes were red as if I had been sharing Kenny's crack pipe all night and my whole face was just puffy/swollen from all the crying! However, My heart kept telling me there was no reason to cry because I could feel him being alive! Maybe I'm wrong and crazy but I have never felt Michael as being "dead" like when you do get that feeling with other people/celebrities who have really died! Never with Michael, In fact I felt him closer and more alive than ever.

Sorry if I sound crazzy but Im a pisces and we are very intuitive about things and our surroundings and My intuition has never once failed me so I sure hope and Pray that it doesn't start failing me now!

BTW Farrah Fawcett's death on the same day and confirmed earlier...Unfortunatelly I felt her as really being gone whe I read the news on Yahoo. I guess it also has to do with the fact we knew she was ill and we sort of were prepared for those news. But never to hear the same from Michael...I guess now I can say that I agree with most of you! He got us! He got us good! He literally punked us
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Banessa wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote: My heart stopped. I kept saying "Noooo!! Noooo!! this isnt happening!! Nooo!!"

Don't know why but when I read your post I felt sad and got teary eyed!

As for me I was at work and it was about 2pm. I remember my friend and I heard an MJ song in the morinig and we said to each other that it was strange how we had not heard any recent news about Michael at all!

Well I wish we should have never said that at all!!! Sure enough another co-worker came downstairs into our office and said "Michael Jackson just had a heart attack"... My friend and I looked at each other but we dismissed it as a rumor! And we continue doing our work.

A few minutes later she got a text from her boyfriend saying "Michael Jackson is dead". We immediately got on line but all we could see is that he was in a coma. I went to TMZ(Brick Man) and sure enough it was breaking news "Michael Jackson Dead at 50".

My friend and I looked at eah other and we were completly in a state of shock. I was more so being that I really liked him and his music! After a few minutes I came to and I remember telling her..."BS this is all a publicity stunt, he can't be "dead" not Michael Jackson" and she agreed with me. But I couldn't shake the uneasy feeling I had. All the way on our ride back home all we heard on the radio was that it had been confirmed "michael "dead" at 50".

As soon as I got home I didn't even say a word to anyone! I locked myself in my room and began to cry like I have never in my life cried before! My heart literally hurt so much and I felt as if it had been torn apart. I felt a hole in my stomach and I just kept telling myself "He is not dead" over and over! All night I had the TV on and it was all about MJ of course.

I couldn't get myself to stop crying at all! I couldn't talk to anyone about it because my friends don't share my liking for MJ and My family although they like him they wouldn't understand the pain I felt or why if I had never even met him or even said that I was a huge Fan of his. A fan yes definitely (since I was about 7 years old! so a fan for about 20years ) but not and over the top fan! Which is why I didn't understand what was happening to me!

The next day I showed up to work looking like crap and my eyes were red as if I had been sharing Kenny's crack pipe all night and my whole face was just puffy/swollen from all the crying! However, My heart kept telling me there was no reason to cry because I could feel him being alive! Maybe I'm wrong and crazy but I have never felt Michael as being "dead" like when you do get that feeling with other people/celebrities who have really died! Never with Michael, In fact I felt him closer and more alive than ever.

Sorry if I sound crazzy but Im a pisces and we are very intuitive about things and our surroundings and My intuition has never once failed me so I sure hope and Pray that it doesn't start failing me now!

BTW Farrah Fawcett's death on the same day and confirmed earlier...Unfortunatelly I felt her as really being gone whe I read the news on Yahoo. I guess it also has to do with the fact we knew she was ill and we sort of were prepared for those news. But never to hear the same from Michael...I guess now I can say that I agree with most of you! He got us! He got us good! He literally punked us

I'm a Pisces too! February 26.
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

@ jpresley March 20th the very last day of it!
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:27 pm

First, I was hit with the news that Farrah died on CNN. I was on Yahoo a few minutes after, checking my email and I read how MJ was in a coma. I prayed to myself that he'll be alright. And then I checked my Facebook and everyone was blowing up with news on their statuses, going back and forth if he died or not...I was like, "He didn't die. MJ? Dead? Hilarious. Dude's magic."

BUT then I checked wikipedia, and his date of death was edited in. Then I ran downstairs and went outside to tell my mom and sister. In my head, I thought it was a joke. My friend then called me minutes late and was like, "Guess who died?" but I was already on the verge of tears. In the back of my mind, I had a feeling he didn't die.
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:

Thanks luvmjalways for posting this

you're welcome
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

This just shows how many lives and hearts Michael touched. He is truly a special human being and I am so happy that I got the chance to experience his music, experience his dance, experience the beautiful person he is. I simply love Michael Jackson and I know all of you do too, because you wouldn't be devoting your time to this forum if you didn't. Thank you to everyone for posting. Let's keep the faith that Michael will come back to us soon. Peace.
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top