Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who think Michael will not return

+45
Kuki
badloving
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
yitsy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
city.gal1
infinitylady
amber
DaduXLoveMJEver
Lay"sMjBad
Rach
jpresley
summer+sc3nt
MJSmile4Us
~StarLight~UK~
DreamsComeTrue
Human_nature
ballongiraf
amy
Black_Orchid
Red Velvet
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
MJ'sForever
GirlSaturday
doubleo
marsheliamorgan
sapatito
MJJ1982
Harleyblonde
Truth_or_Dare
IWSICS
Banessa
Smelly
annieisnotokey
yaya
ilprincipe
Ivonne
rowdyangel
fanfromspain
ishealive
hungry
MJFOREVER
Thetruth
49 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return Empty For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by Thetruth Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi people!

This is my first topic on this site, I just wanted to make people understand my thoughts upon this issue.
I understand some people think he will not return due to various reasons. Some say he was tired of his life, always in the limelight, and now he finally has his peace.

As we know Michael liked to disguise himself because it was the only time people would treat him as a normal human being and not The King of Pop or some sort of higher ranked man. But he was just a human with both good and bad sides just like you and me. He has stated many times that he wanted to be able to go to a grocery store or a mall without being recognized and without people jumping at him to get his autograph etc.

Do not get me wrong he truly loves his fans, but everybody is entitled to privacy.

Michael was also a man who experienced the bad and ugly side of the celebrity life. The media/tabloid raised his as a King, only to throw him in the dirt. He was sick of it, and moved abroad a couple of times. And he was shovelled out of his beloved Neverland, never to return again…

The most important thing I need to say is, if Michael would to fake his death, do you really belivie the last statement he would do for his fans: "I was a painkiller addict. This is the reason I died." And then BYE!

And make the media have its final laugh?

No, Michael will have the final laugh and I can’t wait until that happens.

Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm

AMEN ahahhaha lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Thetruth wrote:The most important thing I need to say is, if Michael would to fake his death, do you really belivie the last statement he would do for his fans: "I was a painkiller addict. This is the reason I died." And then BYE!

I love this part of your post. Very Happy
And I totally agree! If Michael did hoax his death (which I believe is a yes) then he would obviously come back.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Well said Thetruth, I have always thought this - why would MJ always say the media manipulates and lies and always said treated him like dirt and then for him to just take all sorts of drugs and get himself dead and let the media slaughter him. No way no how!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 pm

I just can't wait to set my facebook status to: "I told you soooooooo"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm

This is a brilliant post Thetruth. I had never even thought about that. It makes perfect sense. Why the hell would he die like that? Let the media win? No way. The sh1t will hit it when he comes back and I can't wait to see it bounce
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm

hungry wrote:
Thetruth wrote:The most important thing I need to say is, if Michael would to fake his death, do you really belivie the last statement he would do for his fans: "I was a painkiller addict. This is the reason I died." And then BYE!

I love this part of your post. For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_biggrin
And I totally agree! If Michael did hoax his death (which I believe is a yes) then he would obviously come back.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_bounce
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:30 pm

MJ if you're reading this can you PLEASE get your a** back here soon because my family & friends have the straight jacket out....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Ivonne wrote:
hungry wrote:

I love this part of your post. For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_biggrin

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_bounce
But it won't just be Michael who has the last laugh. It'll be all of us Michael fans! WHOO.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Ivonne wrote:
hungry wrote:

Yes he will.. there is NOWAY.. he is going to stay in hiding forever.. he loves performing to much.. Its going to be insance.. he will ROCK THE WORLD... and it will never be forgotten

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Nice written, thetruth....

please post more...I sympathize with your view Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm

hungry wrote:

YES, i completely agree!!!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

ishealive wrote:MJ if you're reading this can you PLEASE get your a** back here soon because my family & friends have the straight jacket out....

I already have it on.
You don't know how hard it is to type with my tongue!! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 pm

LOL Annie, I have a hard time typing aswell......

For those of you who think Michael will not return DogComputer

BTW Excellent point The Truth!

Last edited by Smelly on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 pm

@TheTruth
BTW, great ideas and very well put together.
This is the type of new members I welcome with open arms!!

For those of you who think Michael will not return 55669
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Smelly wrote:LOL Annie, I have a hard time typing aswell......

For those of you who think Michael will not return DogComputer

lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm

ishealive wrote:Well said Thetruth, I have always thought this - why would MJ always say the media manipulates and lies and always said treated him like dirt and then for him to just take all sorts of drugs and get himself dead and let the media slaughter him. No way no how!

I agree with every single word you have stated! It just didn't make sense on June 25th and it still makes no sense today!!!
I can't wait for Michael to come back whether it's to take the stage again, to start a new project or just to be himself! I just want him back For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_smile and for him to have his well deserved last laugh against the media as well as give them a HUGE slap and beat them on their own game and with their own help!!! For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_smile

@ The truth Thank you for posting this and Welcome to the forum! Smile

@ Annie For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol @ typing with your tongue...But I guess I should start learning myself since I am headed the same way! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
ishealive wrote:MJ if you're reading this can you PLEASE get your a** back here soon because my family & friends have the straight jacket out....

I already have it on.
You don't know how hard it is to type with my tongue!! For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol

For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol
I wish I had a good pic for this post....
Oh god I think i'll keep quiet in front of family and friends from now on lol For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_silent
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Laughing Twisted Evil

I love it, AMEN!
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Good point TheTruth! For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_cheers
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Sorry but I am a firm believer he WONT come back. He has been in the limelight for 45 years with little or no privacy, he has known no normal life such as us and he has given us himself for all these years so do you not think it is possible he wanted to live the 2nd part of his life maybe with his kids when this all settles down. doesn't he deserve a quiet life and rest from all the paps and media? My goodness the poor bloke was the most famous guy on earth and he was not getting any younger. If he lived in the UK he was only 14 years from retirement age and some retire much earlier. no matter how much surgery the cerlbrities get they still get aches and pains in their aging bodies, my Mum has aches where she didn't know she had places and she is healthy and younger than MJ.
Also do you think he would have gone to all that trouble, put all his family to all the trouble, upset his fans (dont forget he had fans of 4 or 5 years old) and he would not hurt children/fans if he didn't intend bowing out for good) also the whole world has been clamering for his CDs etc, sales have hit the roof, there are a lot of people who would be absolutely livid to be fooled this way. You all think suddenly he will show himself and shout "fooled you all-am back!" the whole world would feel tricked, fooled and lied to and I am sorry but to my mind this is truly not possible, feasable or logical. This is only my opinion and I am sorry if this posting has upset some but I think is wishful thinking and you will be very disappointed. He had many years of fame and adulation and unfortunately people age and get tired and need to in their later years take it easy. Is better to bow out while you are still beautiful and not old and decrepid. I believe he is and hope he is alive but please let him enjoy peace and seclusion.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Sorry but I am a firm believer he WONT come back. He has been in the limelight for 45 years with little or no privacy, he has known no normal life such as us and he has given us himself for all these years so do you not think it is possible he wanted to live the 2nd part of his life maybe with his kids when this all settles down. doesn't he deserve a quiet life and rest from all the paps and media? My goodness the poor bloke was the most famous guy on earth and he was not getting any younger. If he lived in the UK he was only 14 years from retirement age and some retire much earlier. no matter how much surgery the cerlbrities get they still get aches and pains in their aging bodies, my Mum has aches where she didn't know she had places and she is healthy and younger than MJ.
Also do you think he would have gone to all that trouble, put all his family to all the trouble, upset his fans (dont forget he had fans of 4 or 5 years old) and he would not hurt children/fans if he didn't intend bowing out for good) also the whole world has been clamering for his CDs etc, sales have hit the roof, there are a lot of people who would be absolutely livid to be fooled this way. You all think suddenly he will show himself and shout "fooled you all-am back!" the whole world would feel tricked, fooled and lied to and I am sorry but to my mind this is truly not possible, feasable or logical. This is only my opinion and I am sorry if this posting has upset some but I think is wishful thinking and you will be very disappointed. He had many years of fame and adulation and unfortunately people age and get tired and need to in their later years take it easy. Is better to bow out while you are still beautiful and not old and decrepid. I believe he is and hope he is alive but please let him enjoy peace and seclusion.

I respect your opinion, but please do not think or talk in MJ's name. You don't know him (or do you?!) to know for sure if he wants to spend the rest of his life in "peace", away from the media or not; if he doesn;t ever want to sing or dance for other people, or do anything else publicly for that matter.Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't; some think he will come back, others he won't; but there our opinions not fact. Nobody knows for sure what MJ thinks or feels about himself or what he desiders from his life. We are all just supposing, not talking for him.
And I would like to ask you something..you said he went through all this trouble to fake his death...if he really wanted nobody to know or suspect he might be alive, would he have left so many clues behind? So many holes in this story? Why? There were easier ways to do this without having anybody suspect anything...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Thetruth wrote:

He will laugh, last, but not least....
I hope he showes the media and all the people that made a fool of him a very big middlefinger...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:Sorry but I am a firm believer he WONT come back. He has been in the limelight for 45 years with little or no privacy, he has known no normal life such as us and he has given us himself for all these years so do you not think it is possible he wanted to live the 2nd part of his life maybe with his kids when this all settles down. doesn't he deserve a quiet life and rest from all the paps and media? My goodness the poor bloke was the most famous guy on earth and he was not getting any younger. If he lived in the UK he was only 14 years from retirement age and some retire much earlier. no matter how much surgery the cerlbrities get they still get aches and pains in their aging bodies, my Mum has aches where she didn't know she had places and she is healthy and younger than MJ.

I respect your opinion, but please do not think or talk in MJ's name. You don't know him (or do you?!) to know for sure if he wants to spend the rest of his life in "peace", away from the media or not; if he doesn;t ever want to sing or dance for other people, or do anything else publicly for that matter.Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't; some think he will come back, others he won't; but there our opinions not fact. Nobody knows for sure what MJ thinks or feels about himself or what he desiders from his life. We are all just supposing, not talking for him.
And I would like to ask you something..you said he went through all this trouble to fake his death...if he really wanted nobody to know or suspect he might be alive, would he have left so many clues behind? So many holes in this story? Why? There were easier ways to do this without having anybody suspect anything...
I said I was a believer-I did not say it was fact-I am merely pointing out my opinion and everyone here on this site is thinking about/talking about MJs name-is that not why we are here??? Yes I am quite aware that no-one but the man himself knows what his ideas/opinions are but it is a fact that people do age,do get aches and pains and even our Queen Elizabeth has aged and at a certain age was not able to perform her public duties as she did as a younger monarch. I did say I did not wish to offend and I still say that but I still stand by my staunch belief that the chances of his return are not great! The fact is I say it is my opinion unlike some who say "he will come back" "hatman was MJ" etc etc. I am not stating fact, I am only sharing my belief and I am not trying to say I knew MJ and his thoughts/ideas-quite the contrary-I am just trying to put myself in his shoes. I do know he must have been a broken man after the court case and I think MAYBE it was the start of this but of course I could be wrong-we could all be wrong and he could have passed on June 25th but of course we do not think so-but there are those who do not share our beliefs and we must respect their opinions and we should respect each others. DO NOT THINK OR TALK IN MJs NAME indeed. Thats why I am here-am not here to talk mabout the weather or the price of bread honey!!! Anyway take care. Respect.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

lmao. I think you misunderstood something about Michael. There is noway what so ever, that Michael wants to go down in History as the "KING OP POP" The drug addict, who died of a drug overdose. NOWAY!! Not Michael. Noone remembers a drug addict, no offense

What he will go down in History as IS The greatest entertainer ever lived, who blew the world away with his ressurection Tour. NOW!! This will be rememberd forever..

This is Michael Jackson, he did not fake his death, just to live a normal life, he would have taken his chidren with him, right away. If Michael wanted to just live the quiet life now, he could just have moved, like he did after his trial, when noone really heard anything from him for a couple of years. ofcause people would start wondering, but then he could have come back after a few years. Im sure he is going to retire after he has done his tour, then he can go and live the quiet live with his wonderful children.

Michael loves performing to much, to just stay away. I believe that he will come back. Infact I will bet my house on this.. We will have him back before christmas 2010.

This is just what I think

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm

its not just your family lol!
ps...if i suddenly disappear you know where i am lol!
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:22 pm

@Harleyblonde I completely respect this but please just hear me out (someone who thinks he'll be back) the reason I feel MJ will be back is he had a few quiet years since 2005 he lived in Ireland and Bahrain and wasn't bothered, he lived a quiet life we barely heard anything about him which means paparazzi and the media weren't following him. If he wanted to have a "normal" life then he was going the right way about it.
So I ask why move back to lala land the mothership of media and go to London and announce a comeback not only a comeback but the mother of all comebacks!!! This makes no sense, for someone who wanted a quiet life then he was going the wrong way about it. Aswell as all of this he'd be spending the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and this is hardly going to give him peace of mind.

Also why I feel MJ will be back is he's a hugely competitive person a comeback of concerts wouldn't just be enough for him, alot of singers and bands have comeback like this the past few years - I couldn't imagine MJ doing an average comeback like this, this is Michael Jackson we're talking about and he doesn't do average.
I see this as his ressurection comeback, i've said it from day 1 there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead.
Aswell as all of this I think he's giving the media enough rope... Wink

Of course this is just my opinion but it is what I believe!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 pm

ishealive wrote:@Harleyblonde I completely respect this but please just hear me out (someone who thinks he'll be back) the reason I feel MJ will be back is he had a few quiet years since 2005 he lived in Ireland and Bahrain and wasn't bothered, he lived a quiet life we barely heard anything about him which means paparazzi and the media weren't following him. If he wanted to have a "normal" life then he was going the right way about it.
So I ask why move back to lala land the mothership of media and go to London and announce a comeback not only a comeback but the mother of all comebacks!!! This makes no sense, for someone who wanted a quiet life then he was going the wrong way about it. Aswell as all of this he'd be spending the rest of his life looking over his shoulder and this is hardly going to give him peace of mind.

Also why I feel MJ will be back is he's a hugely competitive person a comeback of concerts wouldn't just be enough for him, alot of singers and bands have comeback like this the past few years - I couldn't imagine MJ doing an average comeback like this, this is Michael Jackson we're talking about and he doesn't do average.
I see this as his ressurection comeback, i've said it from day 1 there's nothing bigger than coming back from the dead.
Aswell as all of this I think he's giving the media enough rope... For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_wink

Of course this is just my opinion but it is what I believe!

I love you, and I agree..
This will be the biggest FU to the media ever, and I will never stop laughing.. This comeback will be remembered FOREVER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

I said I was a believer-I did not say it was fact-I am merely pointing out my opinion and everyone here on this site is thinking about/talking about MJs name-is that not why we are here??? Yes I am quite aware that no-one but the man himself knows what his ideas/opinions are but it is a fact that people do age,do get aches and pains and even our Queen Elizabeth has aged and at a certain age was not able to perform her public duties as she did as a younger monarch. I did say I did not wish to offend and I still say that but I still stand by my staunch belief that the chances of his return are not great! The fact is I say it is my opinion unlike some who say "he will come back" "hatman was MJ" etc etc. I am not stating fact, I am only sharing my belief and I am not trying to say I knew MJ and his thoughts/ideas-quite the contrary-I am just trying to put myself in his shoes. I do know he must have been a broken man after the court case and I think MAYBE it was the start of this but of course I could be wrong-we could all be wrong and he could have passed on June 25th but of course we do not think so-but there are those who do not share our beliefs and we must respect their opinions and we should respect each others. DO NOT THINK OR TALK IN MJs NAME indeed. Thats why I am here-am not here to talk mabout the weather or the price of bread honey!!! Anyway take care. Respect.

Ok..i see you got a little angry there...Sorry if I offended you..that was not my intention at all..Maybe it's just my english or my understanding of it, but I thought you meant that "MJ inn't coming back because he need peace in quiet "and not " I think he won;t becasue"....My mistake if it was the second!
And when i said "talk in mj's" name I dind't mean talk about him, I meant talk as if you "were him".
Maybe it's just my english, I'm not a native speacker.
Again, sorry if i offended! I just don;t like it when people think they know what Michael thinks, feels, wants etc, for a fact. We all just have opinions ( some more truth based than others) but noone knows for sure!
That's all!
Respect to you too! For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:30 pm

@MBMJ I think we're on the same page Wink

MJ will be back I have no doubt about it!!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

sapatito wrote:
its not just your family For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol
ps...if i suddenly disappear you know where i am For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol

Yeah you'll be in the funny farm with me lol....
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I tend to believe he will come back,maybe NOT to perform (after free concerts according to cassandra?) BUT,he will be back to the OTHER creative sides of him,directing,filming,choregraphing,and writing music,WITH POSSIBLY OTHER ARTISTS recording them,and to build onto his catalogs,i dont think he could not EVER preform again,he has said many times,that he wishes he could sleep on stage,he loves it there,it was like THAT is where he felt MOST comfortable.i dont think michael could STAY away from all his arts,drawing,writing,filming,directing etc. i dont think it would be possible,i dont KNOW that he is a hyper personality,but,from all indications he WOULD HAVE to be.otherwise,he wouldnt have been able to FUNCTION with all the pain medication he was receiving(?)from what they mentioned,they are all downers,NOT uppers,they would/should have mellowed him, HOWEVER,if he was taking them,and by all accounts,NOBODY(?)? or virtually no-one actually SAW him taking them,there would have been NO WAY he could keep that from anyone.i dont care HOW careful you are. AND i also agree that as competitive as he is, there is NO WAY he would allow his death to be left at a "drug addict" and have all this bad press.i feel in my heart, he is going to get himself right,and then right the wrong that the press and PAST HISTORY BAD NEGATIVE FALSE reports against him have been,such as wrongful accusations.then,he mite perhaps get out of spotlight as far as performing,but,will stay with his non-touring creative arts etc. just my opinion
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:59 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

lmao. I think you misunderstood something about Michael. There is noway what so ever, that Michael wants to go down in History as the "KING OP POP" The drug addict, who died of a drug overdose. NOWAY!! Not Michael. Noone remembers a drug addict, no offense

What he will go down in History as IS The greatest entertainer ever lived, who blew the world away with his ressurection Tour. NOW!! This will be rememberd forever..

This is Michael Jackson, he did not fake his death, just to live a normal life, he would have taken his chidren with him, right away. If Michael wanted to just live the quiet life now, he could just have moved, like he did after his trial, when noone really heard anything from him for a couple of years. ofcause people would start wondering, but then he could have come back after a few years. Im sure he is going to retire after he has done his tour, then he can go and live the quiet live with his wonderful children.

Michael loves performing to much, to just stay away. I believe that he will come back. Infact I will bet my house on this.. We will have him back before christmas 2010.

WOW is good that you will put your house on it and you really are a firm believer but so am I and I will put my house and my custom built Harley Davidson on the fact that he will not be back for Christmas 2010. That is how much I believe. My older relatives when I pointed out all the inconsistences now do not think he he dead but they say he will never be back, older people are so much wiser, we learn from them and I really listen to older people-we should respect and value their opinion as they have seen much more life than us. My Mum said she went through this with Elvis and there were staunch believers then that he would be back but of course there was no internet then but she remembers hearing of many fans globally waiting for his comeback but sadly he did not. There was also a lot of inconsistances with his death, he was buried the very next day, spelling on DF and headstone was wrong and body in coffin looked like a wax dummy and the nose was wrong, also he died in the bathroom, then the bedroom etc and as you know he never came back. I do not see all the point in this to just merely "come back". Also there are some who believe he was in danger and he may well have feared for his life and I have an open mind with this but is a very feasable theory. You say he gave many "clues" do you think it is just possible they were mistakes? from what I have seen of his siblings they would make a hash of a piss up in a brewery. And as for the world thinking he was an addict- he was hooked on painkillers, stuff to make him sleep, not heroin etc plus he had to do it to look believable. Marilyn Monroe died of an overdose and it didn't harm her reputation, everyone adores her and Elvis, janis Joplin, Jim Morrison of the doors, I could go on and on. They are all cult figures and you can buy their merchandise even now. Kurt Corbain is another who is loved, he took everything going in drugs and blew his brains out but he has a huge following. They are all loved years and years later. Also as for clues, everyone makes mistakes, even the most thought out murder leaves clues but am sure not intended. Anyway be happy in your belief and I hope IF I am right you all will not be too disappointed. I must add that all my family think he is alive so at least we have that hope.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 pm

I agree with you Marsh, MJ is clearing his name among other things!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

Was this message intended for me or for Harleyblonde? Cause if it was for me, I think you misunderstood my point.
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:10 pm

ok,but WHY would he have gone to all that trouble to excape the media if he was NEVER coming back?he could have just stayed out of the states.i still dont believe he was BROKE,no way,with all the law suites,he could have just stayed out of the public eye.I thought at the very first,yes,this is gonna be like elvis,i even said,that when i first started hearing the hoax therory,but,then,i got to looking into it and at it OUTSIDE the box,first of all,elvis loved lisa marie,but,priscialla HAD CUSTODY and he didnt get to see her often enough for his liking,second he had NO problem closing down places and going to them at night,thirdly,HE WAS GROSSLY OUT OF SHAPE,ok so,not michael,he was still looking hot,and in shape and he HAS CUSTODY of his 3 children,NO way do i think he is not going to come back to regain them,do we know if ANYONE is drawing on his life insurance?and yep,i am of the OLDER generation in which you speak and to this day can remeber the day,elvis died,and all the sightings and hoax theriors also,and i think michael was different in so far as he did more than sing,write,dance HE LOVES ALL the creative arts,and the stage,i dont think he could just turn it off,and look how he LOVED being in the guiness world records,and breaking them,i think this is just one subject we are going to have to wait and see.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:12 pm

i meant stay out of the us,not public eye.sorry
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Ok ok, no offence at all meant but I still have the same opinion and as MJs kids are having home schooling and apart from a few outings with their Gran etc who knows where they are and where they will be in the future? Some say he will come back to clear his name-that would be great if people could do that but after all the years of the media, the court case and the ridicule regarding various things including his cosmetic surgery, sleeping in oxygen, wanting the elephant mans bones etc (even though a lot of it was crap) people do remember and unless he is capable of erasing the worlds memory then I dont see how he can clear his name. There are still horrible sick jokes going round regarding MJ and boys even after his death-they are absolutely sick and despicable but even when people are innocent mud sticks. I still say after the court case he was a broken man and I think it would have gutted even a strong person and MJ did say in filmed interviews that hurtful things upset him.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Also here are a couple of good reasons;
In Jan 2006 he announced he was considering retiring from the music industry, citing his weariness at publicity as a reason.
Quote:
When I'm on stage, it's like a two-hour marathon. I weigh myself before and after each show, and I lose a good 10 pounds. Sweat is all over the stage. Then you get to your hotel and your adrenaline is at its zenith and you can't fall asleep. And you've got a show the next day. It's tough.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

Was this message intended for me or for Harleyblonde? Cause if it was for me, I think you misunderstood my point.

It was not for you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:

WOW is good that you will put your house on it and you really are a firm believer but so am I and I will put my house and my custom built Harley Davidson on the fact that he will not be back for Christmas 2010. That is how much I believe. My older relatives when I pointed out all the inconsistences now do not think he he dead but they say he will never be back, older people are so much wiser, we learn from them and I really listen to older people-we should respect and value their opinion as they have seen much more life than us. My Mum said she went through this with Elvis and there were staunch believers then that he would be back but of course there was no internet then but she remembers hearing of many fans globally waiting for his comeback but sadly he did not. There was also a lot of inconsistances with his death, he was buried the very next day, spelling on DF and headstone was wrong and body in coffin looked like a wax dummy and the nose was wrong, also he died in the bathroom, then the bedroom etc and as you know he never came back. I do not see all the point in this to just merely "come back". Also there are some who believe he was in danger and he may well have feared for his life and I have an open mind with this but is a very feasable theory. You say he gave many "clues" do you think it is just possible they were mistakes? from what I have seen of his siblings they would make a hash of a piss up in a brewery. And as for the world thinking he was an addict- he was hooked on painkillers, stuff to make him sleep, not heroin etc plus he had to do it to look believable. Marilyn Monroe died of an overdose and it didn't harm her reputation, everyone adores her and Elvis, janis Joplin, Jim Morrison of the doors, I could go on and on. They are all cult figures and you can buy their merchandise even now. Kurt Corbain is another who is loved, he took everything going in drugs and blew his brains out but he has a huge following. They are all loved years and years later. Also as for clues, everyone makes mistakes, even the most thought out murder leaves clues but am sure not intended. Anyway be happy in your belief and I hope IF I am right you all will not be too disappointed. I must add that all my family think he is alive so at least we have that hope.

You have your beliefs and I have mine.. We all respect that. Im just saying.. Im not gonna be dissapointet. But I have my reasons for beeing sure of this.. Anyway, the others you mentioned, cant be compared to Michael, not even close, not even Elvis. Michael IS bigger than Elvis. He always will be. Michael is a perfectionist, he never leaves anything unanswered without comming back to solve it. Michael was NOT hoocked, on painkillers, he took them for diffrent reasons, yes he had trouble sleeping, but trust me, noone who is scared for his life, and the life of his children is viliing to take any kinda drugs, to put themselves to sleep, wich would make him loose all control.
there is way more to this than people know, He will be back. Im not living in hope, I know he is alive, cause my heart tells me... That is not denail, trust me ive been sick enough for the past 3 months, I know my heart, and my feelings.. My heart is NEVER wrong.. But all I can say is, that we have to wait and see..

Dont make me say :" I told you so" For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol

no im just kidding

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:24 pm

This is a tough one. I have to honestly say that I don't know what his plan is. I think that everything Michael did was calculated. So, I'm inclined to believe that there is definitely a big plan behind this hoax.

However, I also feel that he wants and and needs some rest and relaxation. I just hope he decides to do what makes him happy and that if he does come back that people and the media will not crucify him for this hoax.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Welcome to the site and congtratulations on a good post.

I am one of those in the minority who believes that MJ will NOT return. There are many reasons why that I have mentioned in previous threads. One that I have not mentioned in past posts is that MJ will not return because he is tired of living only to please others and is ready to live for Michael.

SInce the age of five, MJ has enjoyed a career in music yet he was always at someone else's beck and call. High expectations were placed on him throughout his career. Demands were continuously placed on the performer and the man. He loves fans and believes that his fans love him. Yet the time came when he may have had to make the biggest and hardest decision of his life...to walk away. He probably knew that he would disappoint, sadden and possibly even anger his fans. The choice may have been ...continue living to fulfill the dreams of the fans and EVERYONE else around him or for once try and live as Michael for Michael.

There comes a turning point in everyone's life when they have to take an assessment of where they are and where they want to go. It usually comes when a person reaches their mid 40's, Until that point each person is scrambling, hustling, trying to reach professional goals and trying to balance their time between their work and personal life. They constantly want to please this one and that one and so on. Michael has been one of the luckiest people on earth to have met all of his professional goals. He was able to be fulfilled in areas that some can only dream of.

At the age of 51, a person realizes that he has more years behind him than ahead of him. How the final years are spent is pretty critcal because each person wants to make the most of whatever amount of time remains here on earth.

Fans remain important and the true fans were likley considered when the decision was made. His legacy will remain in tact with the true fans Those are essentially the ones that did not doubt him during the trials and stood firmly by Michael's side during the horrible tabloid smears. The true fans will not have a last memory of a junkie Michael . Tabloids will have those negative memories. Non-fans will have those memories. With maturity comes a greater sense of self being. Michael left us knowing who he was as a man and as a great humanitarian. True fans will NEVER forget that about him. With his new sense of peace, he will not lose any sleep worryng about the next article from The Sun, News of the World or TMZ. To paraphrase what he said about Gloria Alred, he probably disappeared while saying "They can go to hell".

For those who say "what about the children?" . I respectfully laugh and say "For a million dollars, tell me where the three children are at this very moment." Michael Jackson knows. GirlSaturday does not and neither do 99.9999% of Michael's fans. We are told where the Jackson children are but NONE of us knows. A radio announcer once told the world in 1938 that aliens hand landed on earth. The listeners believed that story so telling people that three are children are living with a grandmother in CA is pretty easy.

Michael is a 51 year old single father of three young children. Based on life expectancy and his family's genetics, he may live another 25 or 30 years. That time will be precious to him while rasing his children and watching them grow into adulthood.

I once heard someone tell the story of a hard working business professional . The businessman lay on his deathbed. During life, he was quite successfull and had earned lots of money and many titles on his job. He was asked if there were any regrets about any goals that he had not accomplished. The man look at the person and sadly said that he wished that he had taken more time out for the smaller things. He wished that he had taken time out to enjoy his accumulated riches. Instread he was working too hard to really enjoy his success.

No one lies on their deathbed thinking "Wow if I could only have a chance for one more business meeting ...one more 14 hour day when I miss dinner with my wife.... or another busiess trip that falls on the same day as my son's birthday party. "

Michael recognized his priorities and I am not sad that he made that decision.

Thetruth wrote:Hi people!

This is my first topic on this site, I just wanted to make people understand my thoughts upon this issue.
I understand some people think he will not return due to various reasons. Some say he was tired of his life, always in the limelight, and now he finally has his peace.

As we know Michael liked to disguise himself because it was the only time people would treat him as a normal human being and not The King of Pop or some sort of higher ranked man. But he was just a human with both good and bad sides just like you and me. He has stated many times that he wanted to be able to go to a grocery store or a mall without being recognized and without people jumping at him to get his autograph etc.

Do not get me wrong he truly loves his fans, but everybody is entitled to privacy.

Michael was also a man who experienced the bad and ugly side of the celebrity life. The media/tabloid raised his as a King, only to throw him in the dirt. He was sick of it, and moved abroad a couple of times. And he was shovelled out of his beloved Neverland, never to return again…

The most important thing I need to say is, if Michael would to fake his death, do you really belivie the last statement he would do for his fans: "I was a painkiller addict. This is the reason I died." And then BYE!

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 pm

OMG!!! Noone can speak for Michael.. none of us.. all im saying is that If you wanna fake your death to live in peace, do it in a prober way, unless you are planning on comming back

This is NOT done in a prober way.. Elvis did it..

@thetruth
BTW I agree with you. That is NOT how Michael is going to say goodbye to his fans.. NOWAY.. Not in a million years.. He knew it would break our hearts when he "died" But he also knew it would be even worse, living with the thought that he was a drug addict, and that this was the reason why he "died". He is to much of a perfectionist to let that happen.

My God, he is a complete genious.. Give him some credit.. He wanna live for Michael yes, but he has already done that a few years, and he can do it again for the rest of his life, when he choose to retire.

Some people is taken him for granted.. Very stupid thing to do

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh I wouldn't worry about having to say "I told you so" honey. Also I am not disputing the fact that you were sick but I have a few times in my life been really sick and the last thing you want to do is go on websites and type messages!!! Sick people tend to lay down and not be on the internet for hour after hour. How do you know you will not be disappointed? Do you have concrete evidence? Did you know MJ personally? Are you his therapist? How do you know MJ was not hooked on painkillers? How do you happen to know more about him than all the other people on this site that do not share your ideas? No-one knows about him and what he was REALLY like apart from his close friends and family, he let us know what he wanted us to know, they all do it-it gets fans, sells CDs, fills concerts, apart from the music image is very important.How do any of us know much about him? All artists have an image and you cannot possibly say what he will or will not do-you can say I believe such and such but at the end of the day no-one but very few know what has gone on, if he will return etc etc. As for you saying he was not hooked on painkillers -so he was lying when he said on film that he was-I saw that footage and is very unlikely to admit to that if is not fact-it took some guts! unless of course it was part of the hoax and if so then he didn't give a toss if the whole world knew about him being an addict contrary to what some of you say. Oh and by the way in his time Elvis was the most famous guy on the planet. Dont get me wrong as I know MJ is HUGE now but Elvis changed pop music for the world-women swooned and fainted, men copied his clothes/hairstyle, women wept for weeks when he was enlisted in the army. You only have to look at very old papers in libraries, talk to anyone over 60 and you will realize what impact Elvis had. You say your heart is never wrong-no-one can say that-is impossible.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Oh I wouldn't worry about having to say "I told you so" honey. Also I am not disputing the fact that you were sick but I have a few times in my life been really sick and the last thing you want to do is go on websites and type messages!!! Sick people tend to lay down and not be on the internet for hour after hour. How do you know you will not be disappointed? Do you have concrete evidence? Did you know MJ personally? Are you his therapist? How do you know MJ was not hooked on painkillers? How do you happen to know more about him than all the other people on this site that do not share your ideas? No-one knows about him and what he was REALLY like apart from his close friends and family, he let us know what he wanted us to know, they all do it-it gets fans, sells CDs, fills concerts, apart from the music image is very important.How do any of us know much about him? All artists have an image and you cannot possibly say what he will or will not do-you can say I believe such and such but at the end of the day no-one but very few know what has gone on, if he will return etc etc. As for you saying he was not hooked on painkillers -so he was lying when he said on film that he was-I saw that footage and is very unlikely to admit to that if is not fact-it took some guts! unless of course it was part of the hoax and if so then he didn't give a toss if the whole world knew about him being an addict contrary to what some of you say. Oh and by the way in his time Elvis was the most famous guy on the planet. Dont get me wrong as I know MJ is HUGE now but Elvis changed pop music for the world-women swooned and fainted, men copied his clothes/hairstyle, women wept for weeks when he was enlisted in the army. You only have to look at very old papers in libraries, talk to anyone over 60 and you will realize what impact Elvis had. You say your heart is never wrong-no-one can say that-is impossible.

First of all I HAVE NEVER called Michael a liar. OMG!! How can you even say that?? Seriously. I dont respect people who attack me. I have the right to my opinion, and you have the right to yours, as I said in my former post. One more thing. You dont know ANYTHING about me, do NOT tell me wether or not Ive been sick, cause you have no Idea what I have been through, or why Im feeling the way I do about Michael.

DONT Judge me... Im done with this topic. We all have the rights to our opinion, but like I said before, I dont respect people who attack me.
Do me a favour, DONT call me honey.
I didnt attack you in my former post, I voiced my opinion, that is all. So did you, I know that but this post, this was just rude.

I dont think Elvis is Bigger than Michael, not even in his own time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Cant be bothered with this. I have certainly rattled your cage though!! Not gonna waste my time any more. By the way there is a spell checker at the top-you should maybe try it sometime.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Allow me to respectlfully play Devil's Advocate. For those of you who think Michael will not return Icon_twisted

Which is the worst evil: To speak for MJ or to assume his feelings on what would be a proper exit?

Some people think that honesty is the best policy. Some people think that it is proper to lie so as not to hurt another person's feelings. I would prefer the truth than for someone to say or do something just to spare my feelings. As much as the truth may hurt, I'm a big girl and can handle the other person's truth.

MyBelovedMJ wrote:OMG!!! Noone can speak for Michael.. none of us.. all im saying is that If you wanna fake your death to live in peace, do it in a prober way, unless you are planning on comming back

This is NOT done in a prober way.. Elvis did it..

@thetruth
BTW I agree with you. That is NOT how Michael is going to say goodbye to his fans.. NOWAY.. Not in a million years.. He knew it would break our hearts when he "died" But he also knew it would be even worse, living with the thought that he was a drug addict, and that this was the reason why he "died". He is to much of a perfectionist to let that happen.

My God, he is a complete genious.. Give him some credit.. He wanna live for Michael yes, but he has already done that a few years, and he can do it again for the rest of his life, when he choose to retire.

Some people is taken him for granted.. Very stupid thing to do
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Cant be bothered with this. I have certainly rattled your cage though!! Not gonna waste my time any more. By the way there is a spell checker at the top-you should maybe try it sometime.

OMFG. What the hell is your problem..?? You havent rattled anything. Just dont tell me that I called Michael a liar, OMG!! I would never do that.. You dont have any idea about my love for Michael, did you ever stop to think that mabye that is why I am reacting this way??

People like you.. No, Im not even gonna say it. Im not a rude and hurtful person.
Learn to think before you talk. Cause what you just did to me, is what the media ALWAYS did to Michael. Trashed and huntet him.

Dont talk to/about people like that, when you clearly dont have a clue of who they are..

Jeezz.. I guess this is what happens when a shitty site like MJHD closes down, we get all the trolls over here..

DAMN

Jeeezz..

Some people.. OMG..

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Yeah right-it is me being rude!!!! I think not. You sound very bitter and angry and I pity you. You are truly full of anger and I truly pity your pathetic behaviour. Please do not address me any more as you have an unhealthy obsession which takes you to the point of hostility and rudeness. Perhaps you should try to contact Michael personally as you seem to know his next move-you could possibly advise him!!!
For those of you who think Michael will not return Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next