Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who think Michael will not return

+45
Kuki
badloving
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
yitsy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
city.gal1
infinitylady
amber
DaduXLoveMJEver
Lay"sMjBad
Rach
jpresley
summer+sc3nt
MJSmile4Us
~StarLight~UK~
DreamsComeTrue
Human_nature
ballongiraf
amy
Black_Orchid
Red Velvet
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
MJ'sForever
GirlSaturday
doubleo
marsheliamorgan
sapatito
MJJ1982
Harleyblonde
Truth_or_Dare
IWSICS
Banessa
Smelly
annieisnotokey
yaya
ilprincipe
Ivonne
rowdyangel
fanfromspain
ishealive
hungry
MJFOREVER
Thetruth
49 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:08 pm

mbmj,please dont let others attitudes ruin this for you,you have been here a long time and i like and enjoy your posts,and opinions,whether we always agree or not,thats part of the fun of being on this site,getting to see ALL different opinions,i know,it sucks and its hurtful when others attack but,what are to do?i guess it really is true,it takes all kinds huh?please keep the faith,and continue in your views,and opinons i enjoy them and i am sure the majority of the rest do too.dont let it get u down.turn that frown upside down,just THINK OF MICHAEL thats what i have to do. hugs shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Empty Re: For those of you who think Michael will not return

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 am

It was a lovely place here as I remembered it before I was so busy and wasn't able to come online .. Then all this now! I see familiar IDs and they have been nice to hang out with (virtually speaking) then I see some new IDs and some seems polite and nice too but others... Remember this tho..., "Make love not war", plz do not let anyone say, "One true friend beats a million fake ones" for "There is not enough friends in the world". Adjourn to the gold thread, that's where we destress... For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol Live.. Love.. Laugh..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:It was a lovely place here as I remembered it before I was so busy and wasn't able to come online .. Then all this now! I see familiar IDs and they have been nice to hang out with (virtually speaking) then I see some new IDs and some seems polite and nice too but others... Remember this tho..., "Make love not war", plz do not let anyone say, "One true friend beats a million fake ones" for "There is not enough friends in the world". Adjourn to the gold thread, that's where we destress... For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol Live.. Love.. Laugh..

agreed
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:mbmj,please dont let others attitudes ruin this for you,you have been here a long time and i like and enjoy your posts,and opinions,whether we always agree or not,thats part of the fun of being on this site,getting to see ALL different opinions,i know,it sucks and its hurtful when others attack but,what are to do?i guess it really is true,it takes all kinds huh?please keep the faith,and continue in your views,and opinons i enjoy them and i am sure the majority of the rest do too.dont let it get u down.turn that frown upside down,just THINK OF MICHAEL thats what i have to do. hugs shelia

Thank you so much for your kind message Wink

God Bless you

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Lol yes he most certainly will have the last laugh For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol love that part lol
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:21 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Ivonne wrote:
hungry wrote:
Thetruth wrote:The most important thing I need to say is, if Michael would to fake his death, do you really belivie the last statement he would do for his fans: "I was a painkiller addict. This is the reason I died." And then BYE!

And make the media have its final laugh?

No, Michael will have the final laugh and I can’t wait until that happens.
I love this part of your post. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
And I totally agree! If Michael did hoax his death (which I believe is a yes) then he would obviously come back.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_bounce

Yes he will.. there is NOWAY.. he is going to stay in hiding forever.. he loves performing to much.. Its going to be insance.. he will ROCK THE WORLD... and it will never be forgotten

Yeeeah bounce cheers

But first....he will THRILL THE WORLD, especially the media Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

come on mikeee I love you I love you you are not alone we are here with u I love you we are here to stay Embarassed
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Ok....... At the end of the day absolutely no-one can say for sure definetely 100% if Michael will be back. We cannot say and do not know so can we stop this. I do not think he will be back but I could be wrong. We just have to wait and see and hope for the best either way. How long are all you guys going to carry on the investigating? Will we still heaven forbid be here in say 5 years still with no answers?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

@harley.....I still no a couple of people chasing elvis they've been at it since 1977,so how long we'll be here who knows. Me personally ill be here as long as the clues,info and inconsistencies continue, if they dry up then..well,ok, but i dont think thats going to happen any time soon...Im not sure he'l be back deliberately as we new him but i do think one day we'l be watching something and we'll see someone and think "oh yeah i no who that is" god i hope so...Michael as long as your alive and happy i dont care about the reasons For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:48 pm

I can ony think of Elvis fans as I read your post. It has been 32 years for them. Many are still waiting... For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_sad

Harleyblonde wrote:Ok....... At the end of the day absolutely no-one can say for sure definetely 100% if Michael will be back. We cannot say and do not know so can we stop this. I do not think he will be back but I could be wrong. We just have to wait and see and hope for the best either way. How long are all you guys going to carry on the investigating? Will we still heaven forbid be here in say 5 years still with no answers?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 pm

amber wrote:@harley.....I still no a couple of people chasing elvis they've been at it since 1977,so how long we'll be here who knows. Me personally ill be here as long as the clues,info and inconsistencies continue, if they dry up then..well,ok, but i dont think thats going to happen any time soon...Im not sure he'l be back deliberately as we new him but i do think one day we'l be watching something and we'll see someone and think "oh yeah i no who that is" god i hope so...Michael as long as your alive and happy i dont care about the reasons For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz

Hi GirlSaturday and amber, I do hope we keep getting clues and I think he may change his appearence and do something else, films etc but who knows? so we will have to keep our options open and be very vigilant and like you say we want some sort of closure and we just want reassurance that he is alive, well, safe and happy. Well I am here for the duration but lets hope we are not here in 30 odd years as old Ladies with our walking sticks, zimmer frames, blue hair rinses and dentures still drooling over the gold pants!
For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm

In 30 years, I will be chasing some cute young orderly down the hall at my nursing home. I will not be sitting around waiting for MJ to return. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_twisted

Everytime I hear someone mention a comeback , I immediately think about Elvis fans and how each year they have waited and waited and waited. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_silent

Harleyblonde wrote:
amber wrote:@harley.....I still no a couple of people chasing elvis they've been at it since 1977,so how long we'll be here who knows. Me personally ill be here as long as the clues,info and inconsistencies continue, if they dry up then..well,ok, but i dont think thats going to happen any time soon...Im not sure he'l be back deliberately as we new him but i do think one day we'l be watching something and we'll see someone and think "oh yeah i no who that is" god i hope so...Michael as long as your alive and happy i dont care about the reasons For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz

Hi GirlSaturday and amber, I do hope we keep getting clues and I think he may change his appearence and do something else, films etc but who knows? so we will have to keep our options open and be very vigilant and like you say we want some sort of closure and we just want reassurance that he is alive, well, safe and happy. Well I am here for the duration but lets hope we are not here in 30 odd years as old Ladies with our walking sticks, zimmer frames, blue hair rinses and dentures still drooling over the gold pants!
For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:

HaHa what a thought, For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol well whatever happens id like to say mj brought me to you guys,and thats a great thing in itself For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_cheers http://twitter/Amber4146
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:44 pm

amber wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

HaHa what a thought, For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol well whatever happens id like to say mj brought me to you guys,and thats a great thing in itself For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_cheers http://twitter/Amber4146

That is a great thing! So "whatever happens"...it has not been a waste.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:49 pm

I don't know if he would live in the U.S. with all that has happened to him.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:12 pm

infinitylady wrote:I don't know if he would live in the U.S. with all that has happened to him.

I agree with you, he probably will want somewhere completely different. Is this really why he spent a long time in both Ireland and Dubai? Could have been planning on where he would be after the hoax. Is worth considering.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Harley, you are so right! I know many people would like to see him back but I doubt it that he would. No doubt he doesn't have the means to do it but if so, it would be very much privately. Yes, Harley, it is worth considering. I can't much blame and I ain't mad at him for getting away either.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:58 pm

infinitylady wrote:Harley, you are so right! I know many people would like to see him back but I doubt it that he would. No doubt he doesn't have the means to do it but if so, it would be very much privately. Yes, Harley, it is worth considering. I can't much blame and I ain't mad at him for getting away either.

Yes, I know a lot here think that he did the hoax etc to teach the media a lesson but I think there is much more to it than that. The media have been slamming him for 20 years or more and seems a bit drastic and can you imagine the response if he did make a comeback-there would be serious repercussions and they would skin him alive. I know is maybe a bad thing to say and I will probably be slammed by others on here but I think apart from his age and bowing out before he got too old (he did bow out on top as the world went crazy after the comeback show announcement) and also his health I think it was financial reasons. He is making money now like the days of Thriller and he would never have done that again ever in his life had he "lived". He would want his kids to have a very good life dont forget and he did love to spend! The way things are now he can live in luxury with his kids anywhere remote and will be set up for life.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
infinitylady wrote:Harley, you are so right! I know many people would like to see him back but I doubt it that he would. No doubt he doesn't have the means to do it but if so, it would be very much privately. Yes, Harley, it is worth considering. I can't much blame and I ain't mad at him for getting away either.

Yes, I know a lot here think that he did the hoax etc to teach the media a lesson but I think there is much more to it than that. The media have been slamming him for 20 years or more and seems a bit drastic and can you imagine the response if he did make a comeback-there would be serious repercussions and they would skin him alive. I know is maybe a bad thing to say and I will probably be slammed by others on here but I think apart from his age and bowing out before he got too old (he did bow out on top as the world went crazy after the comeback show announcement) and also his health I think it was financial reasons. He is making money now like the days of Thriller and he would never have done that again ever in his life had he "lived". He would want his kids to have a very good life dont forget and he did love to spend! The way things are now he can live in luxury with his kids anywhere remote and will be set up for life.

I have to say that this is kind of what I think too...he said in the schmuley tapes he hates getting old. In addition, he's been slammed by the media, hates to tour, gets no rest from the fans, his family has always wanted something from him, etc. It's not much of a life IMO. I think that he wants peace and quiet and found a way to do it. I know others think he will make a giant comeback and who knows that could be true as well. I guess time will tell but this is the way I'm leaning in my thoughts.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

I have to say that this is kind of what I think too...he said in the schmuley tapes he hates getting old. In addition, he's been slammed by the media, hates to tour, gets no rest from the fans, his family has always wanted something from him, etc. It's not much of a life IMO. I think that he wants peace and quiet and found a way to do it. I know others think he will make a giant comeback and who knows that could be true as well. I guess time will tell but this is the way I'm leaning in my thoughts.
Am glad to hear someone else shares my opinion as maybe I thought I was being too pessimistic and dismal and it saddened me when I kept reading members on here saying about this big "comeback" and I was thinking like- WOW they gonna have a really long wait and feel really let down. When you think logically the chances of him coming back as the MJ we know are really remote and stretching the imagination.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Am glad to hear someone else shares my opinion as maybe I thought I was being too pessimistic and dismal and it saddened me when I kept reading members on here saying about this big "comeback" and I was thinking like- WOW they gonna have a really long wait and feel really let down. When you think logically the chances of him coming back as the MJ we know are really remote and stretching the imagination.

I agree with you 2 as well. The only difference is that I´m between thinking that he did this for a normal life OR he knew he was in danger. Either way I don´t think he´ll come back.

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Well I think it's pretty clear from some of the things we've heard that he did think he was in danger. He definitely deserved better than he got.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Well I think it's pretty clear from some of the things we've heard that he did think he was in danger. He definitely deserved better than he got.
Yes, There is a strong possibility he was in danger- I have been also considering that.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

@mbmj-
You are not really leaving are you? BTW-I chuckeled when you said "don't call me honey" (I can't stand that either) lol
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Oook, this is just IMHO....I do not believe MJ will be back, because I firmly believe he did die on June 25, 2009. Now, don't all go raggin all over me.
I would have love/loved to have seen this as a hoax. BUT, my gut and my common sense has been telling me otherwise since before the burial in September....and that I cannot help.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to be proven wrong about this, and I guess that is why I still visit this site (secretively & hoping). If anyone could pull a "stunt" off like this, it would have been MJ.
OK, who is gonna throw the first stone?
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm

The thoughts of MJ not returning are not necessarily pessimistic. To a great degree the thoughts are optomistic. First he could be somewhere living happily. Second, he could finally able to live without worrying about an image and expectations. He has given us 45 years so it isn't too much for him to keep the next 30 (based on life expectancy and genetics etc)or so for himself. If I even dream that Mj is finally happy now then the loss will be one that I can gladly deal with. Afterall it isn't about me or my feelings, it is about HIM.

Harleyblonde wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:The thoughts of MJ not returning are not necessarily pessimistic. To a great degree the thoughts are optomistic. First he could be somewhere living happily. Second, he could finally able to live without worrying about an image and expectations. He has given us 45 years so it isn't too much for him to keep the next 30 (based on life expectancy and genetics etc)or so for himself. If I even dream that Mj is finally happy now then the loss will be one that I can gladly deal with. Afterall it isn't about me or my feelings, it is about HIM.

100% agree with you (what else is new there? For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol )

However, maybe it's just me being selfish, but I would like to find out at some point without a shadow of doubt that he is alive somewhere living happily. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Ummm... my boss Tommy M would like to find out that information as well. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_twisted For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:The thoughts of MJ not returning are not necessarily pessimistic. To a great degree the thoughts are optomistic. First he could be somewhere living happily. Second, he could finally able to live without worrying about an image and expectations. He has given us 45 years so it isn't too much for him to keep the next 30 (based on life expectancy and genetics etc)or so for himself. If I even dream that Mj is finally happy now then the loss will be one that I can gladly deal with. Afterall it isn't about me or my feelings, it is about HIM.

100% agree with you (what else is new there? For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol )

However, maybe it's just me being selfish, but I would like to find out at some point without a shadow of doubt that he is alive somewhere living happily. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Herz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Ummm... my boss Tommy M would like to find out that information as well. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_twisted For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol

I bet he would! For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol

And something tells me his intentions are not as pure as mine!! For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_twisted For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Lol
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 am

Can the people who think he will live in hiding the rest of his life tell me how you think his children fit into that theory? I don't see how that would work at all, unless they're shipped off to some "boarding school", but that would be too obvious.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:49 am

As I said before..I can let go of the entertainer as long as I know the man is alive and well. Nothing else matters. He gave the world 45 years and I feel fortunate to have had 38 of those. I will be eternally grateful.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am

I would like to know too that he is alive, just for the sake of know so to speak. I´d like to feel comfort knowing he is alive and well somewhere and I don´t care whether he´ll come back and put on a show for us. As someone already mentioned, he´s done his share on that matter, more than enough. I would love for the person of Michael Jackson, not artist, to live his life in peace and with people he loves.

Regarding his childrenn and how they fit into this theory I don´t know. He could be somewhere near by or maybe they´ll go to a boarding school. But to think that after all of this time (maybe even more, years) that he´ll do a taaa-daaaa comeback is too far fetched. Or at least so for me.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I would like to know too that he is alive, just for the sake of know so to speak. I´d like to feel comfort knowing he is alive and well somewhere and I don´t care whether he´ll come back and put on a show for us. As someone already mentioned, he´s done his share on that matter, more than enough. I would love for the person of Michael Jackson, not artist, to live his life in peace and with people he loves.

Regarding his childrenn and how they fit into this theory I don´t know. He could be somewhere near by or maybe they´ll go to a boarding school. But to think that after all of this time (maybe even more, years) that he´ll do a taaa-daaaa comeback is too far fetched. Or at least so for me.

I agree..
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:54 am

At this very exact moment...do you know where Prince , Paris and Blanket are standing?
No and neither do I.
They may be standing next to their father.

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Can the people who think he will live in hiding the rest of his life tell me how you think his children fit into that theory? I don't see how that would work at all, unless they're shipped off to some "boarding school", but that would be too obvious.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:58 am

annieisnotokey wrote:

@ Girl Saturday, well said.

@ Annie -- I would love to know also and agree that would be the selfish part of me as well. I think he deserves whatever respite he may find from the world. I think it's clear that other than his children he wasn't a happy/satisfied person. You can see it in the pics of him in the latter years (who can blame him?).He definitely didn't have the bright eyed joy of his younger years. I can relate to this on so many levels and that is why my heart just aches for him.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:43 am

city.gal1 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

@ Girl Saturday, well said.

@ Annie -- I would love to know also and agree that would be the selfish part of me as well. I think he deserves whatever respite he may find from the world. I think it's clear that other than his children he wasn't a happy/satisfied person. You can see it in the pics of him in the latter years (who can blame him?).He definitely didn't have the bright eyed joy of his younger years. I can relate to this on so many levels and that is why my heart just aches for him.

I agree with all of you:P
I can live witht the fact we may not see him ever again Sad but that he is happy and living a peaceful life, thats all oke for me aslong as he is happy im happy Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:39 am

GirlSaturday wrote:At this very exact moment...do you know where Prince , Paris and Blanket are standing?
No and neither do I.
They may be standing next to their father.

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Can the people who think he will live in hiding the rest of his life tell me how you think his children fit into that theory? I don't see how that would work at all, unless they're shipped off to some "boarding school", but that would be too obvious.

That may very well be the case, and I hope it is, but like I posted in another thread...I think it's unlikely he's going to live in the Hayvenhurst basement the rest of his life. Laughing It makes this hoax hard to believe with the children involved, especially if he's not making a comeback. And by comeback I don't mean concerts...I just mean coming back from the "dead". Can someone please give me a reasonable explanation as to how you think he could stay "dead" and still see his kids? Cuz I don't see how. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

Well it´s tricky but it´s Michael Jackson and look what the guy did: faked his own death Very Happy I´m sure he´ll figure it out Razz

Let me reverse the question, how is it possible for him to come back as Michael Jackson after everything? The memorial, the funeral, millions of fans mourning around the world, his mother and rest of the family "lying" for him, the entire entertainment buisness world counting him dead etc. etc. And then just tadaaa?

To me it seems more believable that he will somehow find a way to be with his children, which I´m sure he has up until now since his death ,very often, rather than him makeing a comeback. Again, it´s MJ we´re talking about, the King of magic. I hope though you who believe in the comeback are right and I´m wrong, I really do. It´s just my perspective of the situation. Sad
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 am

Well I guess both sides are pretty tricky to figure out really. Laughing I just have to think that if he faked his death and is coming back that it is for serious reasons that the world will have to understand. Either way I'd just like to know that he's okay, but I don't see why he'd send anyone clues or impersonate anyone if he's not coming back. All I hope though is that he is alive and well and that someday we may know the answer.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:56 am

Agree. Hope that someday will be soon. Very Happy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 am

I so agree with you........
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:47 am

You know I truly want to believe that MJ is alive. So far, there is alot of things out there that are just not making sense. The autopsy reports, Dave Dave, some of the photos, DCs, etc., but the main thing is that if he is still. What is more important to me is that he is safe and doing well.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Look-I don't care if it is a big comeback-I just want this whole thing to make sense and bring some closure because I just don't have it. I want to know he was not at this incredible dark place that these big mouths are coming out and saying he was. I just want to know he is happy.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:41 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Look-I don't care if it is a big comeback-I just want this whole thing to make sense and bring some closure because I just don't have it. I want to know he was not at this incredible dark place that these big mouths are coming out and saying he was. I just want to know he is happy.

Same here.... God I wish he would make a statement telling that he is still alive but decided to live an anonymous live. I can handle that. But not knowing...... that is the difficult part of it!
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well it´s tricky but it´s Michael Jackson and look what the guy did: faked his own death For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I´m sure he´ll figure it out For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_razz

Let me reverse the question, how is it possible for him to come back as Michael Jackson after everything? The memorial, the funeral, millions of fans mourning around the world, his mother and rest of the family "lying" for him, the entire entertainment buisness world counting him dead etc. etc. And then just tadaaa?

To me it seems more believable that he will somehow find a way to be with his children, which I´m sure he has up until now since his death ,very often, rather than him makeing a comeback. Again, it´s MJ we´re talking about, the King of magic. I hope though you who believe in the comeback are right and I´m wrong, I really do. It´s just my perspective of the situation. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_sad

Actually he could come back as Michael Jackson with the simple statement "See I told you the media lie". He knows what he's doing and I think he will come back and that he won't leave us guessing forever. When it's his time, he will..not on our time because this isn't about us, it's about him and his children.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:41 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well it´s tricky but it´s Michael Jackson and look what the guy did: faked his own death For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_biggrin I´m sure he´ll figure it out For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_razz

To me it seems more believable that he will somehow find a way to be with his children, which I´m sure he has up until now since his death ,very often, rather than him makeing a comeback. Again, it´s MJ we´re talking about, the King of magic. I hope though you who believe in the comeback are right and I´m wrong, I really do. It´s just my perspective of the situation. For those of you who think Michael will not return - Page 3 Icon_sad

Actually he could come back as Michael Jackson with the simple statement "See I told you the media lie". He knows what he's doing and I think he will come back and that he won't leave us guessing forever. When it's his time, he will..not on our time because this isn't about us, it's about him and his children.

Hope you´re right my friend, but my gut tells me it´s gone too far. I hope and wish with all my heart that you can tell me I told you so. And of course it´s ALL about him and his children.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

Hope you´re right my friend, but my gut tells me it´s gone too far. I hope and wish with all my heart that you can tell me I told you so. And of course it´s ALL about him and his children.

Mainstream media outlets aren't touching it with a 10 ft. cattle prod. Larry King drops a freakish statement last night that makes you go "hmmm?" With Michael, I don't think there is a such thing as going too far. I think the credible media knows they've been had and that's why they won't touch the subject. It's become more or less taboo which actually lies in Michael's favor. I think he has more to do behind the scenes as I'm sure this is one master plan. He is a genius and with all this, I'm sure he knew the calculated risks and took them.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Again, I hope more than you that you are right.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Again, I hope more than you that you are right.

I don't know anything except for what I feel in my gut. I want to be right. I'm by no means saying I am because as I said, I don't know. I watch a lot of news on credible networks and have noticed that no one mentions anything about it. One day it's all over the place the next..gone. Odd to say the least..and as I posted on another thread, the Music Choice channels on my digital cable...the 80s & 90s channels don't have Michael's 'death" mentioned anymore. They did in the beginning, then it was dropped. Last week it was on but the next song gone...on the 60s channel Jimi Hendrix is still dead as is Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison of the Doors. Patrick Swayze's passing was also listed on the 80s channel when his song "She's Like the Wind" is played.,,,
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:59 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

I don't know anything except for what I feel in my gut. I want to be right. I'm by no means saying I am because as I said, I don't know. I watch a lot of news on credible networks and have noticed that no one mentions anything about it. One day it's all over the place the next..gone. Odd to say the least..and as I posted on another thread, the Music Choice channels on my digital cable...the 80s & 90s channels don't have Michael's 'death" mentioned anymore. They did in the beginning, then it was dropped. Last week it was on but the next song gone...on the 60s channel Jimi Hendrix is still dead as is Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison of the Doors. Patrick Swayze's passing was also listed on the 80s channel when his song "She's Like the Wind" is played.,,,

The reason(s) why I believe he won´t come back is/are:

1. He was in danger
2. He wanted to escape his prisoned life (in many ways, being the superstar)

Either one I don´t think he´ll come back. IF he wanted out because he was tired of his stardom, then why would he come back? And if it´s the first one, then I´m even more sure, cause there´ll always be bad guys out for him, probably even more once he would come out and tell the world who was threatening him.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

The reason(s) why I believe he won´t come back is/are:

1. He was in danger
2. He wanted to escape his prisoned life (in many ways, being the superstar)

Either one I don´t think he´ll come back. IF he wanted out because he was tired of his stardom, then why would he come back? And if it´s the first one, then I´m even more sure, cause there´ll always be bad guys out for him, probably even more once he would come out and tell the world who was threatening him.

You have very valid points Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next