Cops Think Murray Shacked Up with Baby Mama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Posted Sep 22nd 2009 5:48PM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray'sbaby mama will testify before the L.A. County Grand Jury tomorrow at 11:00 AM.

Nicole Alvarez, the mother of Dr. Murray's 7th child, has not been cooperative with LAPD detectives. We have already reported that we have heard Dr. Murray was living with Alvarez during the time he was supposedly staying with Jackson. Law enforcement sources tell us they believe Dr. Murray was living with Alvarez but have not been able to confirm it.

If Dr. Murray was regularly around Alvarez during that critical time, she may have information that could be highly relevant to the investigation.

Our sources say there is nothing specific they're after when Alvarez goes before the Grand Jury. As one source put it, it's more of an "exploratory" exercise.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/#ixzz0RsVzygA9
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cops Think Murray Shacked Up with Baby Mama

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Dr. Murray's Baby Mama -- Grand Jury Bound

Posted Sep 22nd 2009 4:41PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has confirmed one of Dr. Conrad Murray's baby mamas will be called to testify before the L.A. County Grand Jury in the Michael Jackson investigation -- because she's not cooperating with the cops.

The L.A. County D.A. has asked the Grand Jury to put Nicole Alvarez under oath and testify about Dr. Murray's comings and goings around the time Jackson died.

Alvarez -- the mother of Dr. Murray's 7th child -- lives in Santa Monica, CA. As we first reported, law enforcement sources told us they believe Dr. Murray was actually living in Santa Monica during the time he was supposedly living at Jackson's house. Although we've heard he may have been living with Alvarez, we have not been able to confirm that.

This development does not mean the Grand Jury will decide whether to charge Dr. Murray with the death of Jackson -- this is merely an investigative tool law enforcement sometimes uses with uncooperative witnesses.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/#ixzz0RsWnQK4K
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Well to be quiet honest these "law enforcement sources" really need to be fired. You don't go around talking to tabloids about an on-going invstigation, unless the investigation is Hollywood style... It's like TMZ are giving us little trailers!!!
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

ishealive wrote:Well to be quiet honest these "law enforcement sources" really need to be fired. You don't go around talking to tabloids about an on-going invstigation, unless the investigation is Hollywood style... It's like TMZ are giving us little trailers!!!

100% agree.............
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Murray's Baby Mama is going to speak out ?!? I think Murray should be worried ..... she could reveal anything ....
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:58 pm

OMG how is Murray still sane and not in a straight jacket in some funny farm "law enforcement sources" are saying he's the main suspect and will be arrested "soon" and now his baby mama is going to testify against him.
Holy s**t if it were me and I was free to leave the country as Murray is i'd be outta there ASAP!!!!
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm

well,i dont know how true it is,but,i heard on the radio this a.m. that dea agents/decectives are following murrys every move, i find this HIGHLY improbable,but,thats what i heard,why would they be watching him,as the damage has already been done,why wouldnt they go ahead and arrest him?you cant tell me THEY still havent finsihed the investigation,after what almost 3 months?how much clearer do they need the pic?
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top