This is it twitter profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is it twitter profile

Post by hAZZELY on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:53 pm

This is it twitter profile at: http://twitter.com/thisisitmovie

Hm..:

The soundtrack will be Michael singing his songs live, and with the new song performed at the end of the film and on the album.
about 8 hours ago from web

The song's title will be This Is It and will feature on the soundtrack to be released on a Tuesday, either November 3rd or 10th.
about 8 hours ago from web

We have some very exciting news on a brand new single to tell you about!
about 8 hours ago from web
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:56 pm

Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by Peace on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I don't know but the only thing in common with their shows is the magician Ed Alonzo. I don't know if he has a twitter account but I found this http://twitter.com/alonzoed and his only tweet is 'Alive.'
avatar
Peace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 124
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by I.Run.Away on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Human_nature wrote:Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??

I just saw this on another forum. The Circus Starring Britney Spears is also promoted by AEG.


Last edited by I.Run.Away on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
I.Run.Away
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22
Woonplaats : Georgia, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by Human_nature on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 pm

I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??

I just saw this on another forum. The Circus Starring Britney Spears is also produced by AEG.

oh ok, thanks !
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:09 am

Has anyone heard more news regarding the soundtrack? In addition to the title song, will there be more new songs on that soundtrack?

hAZZELY wrote:This is it twitter profile at: http://twitter.com/thisisitmovie

Hm..:

The soundtrack will be Michael singing his songs live, and with the new song performed at the end of the film and on the album.
about 8 hours ago from web

The song's title will be This Is It and will feature on the soundtrack to be released on a Tuesday, either November 3rd or 10th.
about 8 hours ago from web

We have some very exciting news on a brand new single to tell you about!
about 8 hours ago from web
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by amy on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:57 am

avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by ilprincipe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 am

I already follow TTI on twitter for about 3 weeks..but I didn't pay much attention to the tweets...some things which were tweeted were belated and I read about them
here or on MJHD before ...

The new songs released after the TTI release....think that's not sooo interesting.....

it could become more interesting if I can focus on the lyrics Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by MJJ Love on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 am

Yeah I saw that last night and wondered why does Britney's manager get to preview it? What is the connection?

I pray that we all get tickets to see the movie...
I still can't locate any info on where to actually by the tickets...
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by yaya on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:18 am

MJJ Love wrote:Yeah I saw that last night and wondered why does Britney's manager get to preview it? What is the connection?

I pray that we all get tickets to see the movie...
I still can't locate any info on where to actually by the tickets...

have you called your local theaters? that's what i did and they told me about the tickets...but one didn't know much and even said the tickets would probably go on sale the day the movie is released! the other one said they'd go on sale the 27th, and i don't live in a big town btw.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by I.Run.Away on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:42 am

Human_nature wrote:
I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??

I just saw this on another forum. The Circus Starring Britney Spears is also produced by AEG.

oh ok, thanks !

You're welcome. It is still strange though. Why would Adam get a copy of the movie over a month before it comes out?
avatar
I.Run.Away
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22
Woonplaats : Georgia, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by ishealive on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Britney Spears is also being promoted by AEG and don't know how accurate this is but earlier this year it was said that Michael's comeback was inspired by Britney's comeback!
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by ishealive on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 pm

What are you most looking forward too? The single, specific parts of the film, the exhibition, the soundtrack or something else?36 minutes ago from web http://twitter.com/thisisitmovie

Looking forward too????!!!!


Wouldn't it be amazing if Michael had a number one film, album, single and exhibition at the same time?42 minutes ago from Twitterrific
http://twitter.com/thisisitmovie

I personally think this is what MJ is aiming for, Guinness Book of Records again!!!!
King of Entertainment
I'd love if it happened - which it probably will
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by swan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Sorry for being a complete dunce (clueless about twitter. I'm so behind the times it's not funny) but...

Are these following things that have been written by the thisisitmovie twitter operator (person)?

The song's title will be This Is It and will feature on the soundtrack to be released on a Tuesday, either November 3rd or 10th.

What are you most looking forward too? The single, specific parts of the film, the exhibition, the soundtrack or something else?

Wouldn't it be amazing if Michael had a number one film, album, single and exhibition at the same time?


???
avatar
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by ishealive on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

@swan yeah they're all coming from TII operator maybe even Kenny Ortega!
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by mjssoulmate on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:55 pm

I read somewhere that the new song will be released Oct. 12th. And that the new songs are all studio recorded, none of them live.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by swan on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:39 pm

@ishealive - Ah, thanks.

I find those very odd then.
The sound track to be realeased on a tuesday. What was the need for mentioning that i wonder? why not just the 3rd or 10th of nov?

What are you most looking forward too? The single, specific parts of the film, the exhibition, the soundtrack or something else?

specific parts of the film? why not just 'the film' ?? And what 'something else' ?
To the 'normal world' the single, film, exhibition and soundtrack is all that there should be.. isn't there?
avatar
swan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by hAZZELY on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??

I just saw this on another forum. The Circus Starring Britney Spears is also produced by AEG.

oh ok, thanks !

You're welcome. It is still strange though. Why would Adam get a copy of the movie over a month before it comes out?

http://britneyspearsblackout.com/?p=4706 affraid Michael's dancer with brit...wtf
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by Human_nature on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

hAZZELY wrote:
I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
I.Run.Away wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Britney Spears' manager @AdamLeber is seeing an advanced preview of the DVD tomorrow.about 8 hours ago from web

hmm why Britney's manager ??

I just saw this on another forum. The Circus Starring Britney Spears is also produced by AEG.

oh ok, thanks !

You're welcome. It is still strange though. Why would Adam get a copy of the movie over a month before it comes out?

http://britneyspearsblackout.com/?p=4706 Michael's dancer with brit...wtf

oh...
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by ishealive on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Wow Britney and MJ's dancer very interesting...
I still think there's a link between Britney's comeback and MJ's.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is it twitter profile

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum