kENNY ORTEGAS TWITTER PENGUIN DANCE

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kENNY ORTEGAS TWITTER PENGUIN DANCE

Post by hungry on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:43 pm

beverleyflossy wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Watch from 10secs thru 12secs...its totally bizarre.

dont know if it is just me seeing into things but take a look at KENNYS head movements at 10-12 it looks to me as though his head is jerking faster for those two seconds, what i am trying to say is could this so called Penguin dance not be all it seems i think maybe whoever has made this clip has actually repeated the part where MJ moves his arm penguin style to make it look like it was a repetative thing when he only actually did it the once, noticed how Kennys head moves as MJ does his thing, looks like his movements are duplicated , hope you get what i am tryimg to say
I noticed that too! I guess he's nodding just to say, "Yes, Michael, the penguin move. Good job."
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 am

Michealisbeautiful wrote:Im pretty sick of people excusing kenny's behavior as maybe mj is behind it. Or excusing Sonys sick exploitative movie as maybe this is part of the secret plan
Now let me propose this:
What if he's dead and it's not?
And these people are conducting themselves like this and doing this stuff, like mtv did when they gave him a fake award for kicks, and nobody not even britney queers stuck up for him?
Ever since he died somehow my conscousness has been stained with kenny, jermain, joe, latoya, janet, sony, this is it.
Yeah its getting to be it.

Im absolutely bloody tired of this guy, this individual posting T.O.Y. and L.O.V.E. and Peter Pan quotes. How old is this guy? I am astonished he has a proffessional carrer in Hollywood.

I totally agree with you on Kenny Ortega acting kinda childish with his quotes and the spiritual talk we hear in the trailer and such. It annoys me as well. Should MJ really have died, then all the posers will get their share in the end I hope/think, but it's not up to us. Let's say your right...I mean, we can flame Ortega all we want, but he obviously doesn't care, does he? I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, since I don't know the guy personally and the way he (a adult man) acts, makes me think he's acting and that in it's turn is why I lean more to the thought that he's in on the hoax, than him posing and acting just to make money. Same goes for the others you mentioned. I'm not saying I disagree with you completely, but in my opinion there's too many uncertanties for us to make accusations about anyone.

Last time I checked he's not a performer himself so he should quit the song and dance. He sounds like 15 year old.

That made me even more suspicious. I don't think Michael would've let him stand there like some choreographer, when he's clearly not. It all looks so rehearsed/staged and since MJ is in the video with him....it could be an act, don't you think? I'm not trying to convince or convert you. Just trying to keep all options open...hope you get my point. Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 am

hungry wrote:
beverleyflossy wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Watch from 10secs thru 12secs...its totally bizarre.

dont know if it is just me seeing into things but take a look at KENNYS head movements at 10-12 it looks to me as though his head is jerking faster for those two seconds, what i am trying to say is could this so called Penguin dance not be all it seems i think maybe whoever has made this clip has actually repeated the part where MJ moves his arm penguin style to make it look like it was a repetative thing when he only actually did it the once, noticed how Kennys head moves as MJ does his thing, looks like his movements are duplicated , hope you get what i am tryimg to say
I noticed that too! I guess he's nodding just to say, "Yes, Michael, the penguin move. Good job."

Ohhh, Michael my sweet wonderful angel. As much as I love you, the thing you did at 0:10 seconds made me crack up. I feel like a really bad person for saying that.

Im so sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:02 am

IM indeed confuse what was 0:10 all about.. The Back and Forth hes doing along with his right hand.. It cracked me up! LOL.. Im just so confused.. But seriously, i think hes really into dancing.. you know.. he dont rehearse much of his actions.. Maybe He was just carried away.. LOL I love you michael..
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 am

my reaction when i watch this video for first time is ..

"OMG .... is that really Michael Jackson ??? or just Mr. Bean disguises as Michael .. ?? "
i can't stop laughing for it ....

im just wondering .. why michael do that dance ??????
he's a great dancer .. im sure he can created better dance moves ....
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 am

IndonesianGirl wrote:my reaction when i watch this video for first time is ..

"OMG .... is that really Michael Jackson ??? or just Mr. Bean disguises as Michael .. ?? "

I agree, will probably upset a few people but I thought it was not in the style of MJ, was quite embrrasing to watch and didn't like it at all. Cant understand why he did this. Mr Bean?? that made me laugh!
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:35 am

Lol I was surprised to see Michael doing the 'penguin dance' the first time I saw it but the more I watch it, the more I want to squeeze him tight he looks so adorable and cute doing the dance
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
IndonesianGirl wrote:my reaction when i watch this video for first time is ..

I agree, will probably upset a few people but I thought it was not in the style of MJ, was quite embrrasing to watch and didn't like it at all. Cant understand why he did this. Mr Bean?? that made me laugh!

i agree ...
my first reaction is like affraid
but at least it can entertain me ... very funny
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 am

Couldn't it be something like "marking". In earlier releases of rehearsal footage it was mentioned, that MJ seemed out of shape because he didn't dance the way one would expect. In other words he didn't go all the way with the dance-moves. Perhaps this penguin-move is a shortcut / marker for a more elaborate dance-move. So a move, just to remind himself that that's the moment, he will perform a certain routine or move....? Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:28 am

imo he is just its a signal to the music to pick up there come up with it as he said right there and then did lyrics,danced some(hands)and then did the move,i dont think its suppose to be a dance move i think hes just tellin the music to bring it up as you notice kenny starts circling the mic around as if also telling the music to catch up/continue/start again,i could be wrong but,i really truly thnk michael was much more creative and gifted than to be considering this as a new dance move
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:11 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:imo he is just its a signal to the music to pick up there come up with it as he said right there and then did lyrics,danced some(hands)and then did the move,i dont think its suppose to be a dance move i think hes just tellin the music to bring it up as you notice kenny starts circling the mic around as if also telling the music to catch up/continue/start again,i could be wrong but,i really truly thnk michael was much more creative and gifted than to be considering this as a new dance move

? So there are some of us, that think this could be a new dance-move??? lol! Get serious. Smile
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:15 am

Here is my signature dance lol

Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:24 am

Smelly wrote:Here is my signature dance lol

MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rubis1966 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 am

Dont't you think that Michael was just having fun there? He might be thinking that by dancing in this "silly" way, it could keep many fans to to go on asking themselves: "Is it really him or an impersonator"?
Because maybe it has always been him - and not an impersonator - from the very beginning (since the 02 press conference)...
But then every time a video comes out we doubt if it's HIM or a lookalike... Couldn't he do that in purpose (to keep us doubting)?

Personally, I think so right now.

PS: By the way, the penguin dance is really hilarious...
rubis1966

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 am

rubis1966 wrote:Dont't you think that Michael was just having fun there? He might be thinking that by dancing in this "silly" way, it could keep many fans to to go on asking themselves: "Is it really him or an impersonator"?
Because maybe it has always been him - and not an impersonator - from the very beginning (since the 02 press conference)...
But then every time a video comes out we doubt if it's HIM or a lookalike... Couldn't he do that in purpose (to keep us doubting)?

Personally, I think so right now.

PS: By the way, the penguin dance is really hilarious...

Dunno if he was doin' it just to have fun. In general during the video he looks quite serious and concentrated. And my common sense tells me, that the man who gave us the Moonwalk and many other amazing dance-routines, would not come up with this penguin-move as a new dance. In my opinion it's either a so-called 'marker' or like you say a deliberate oddity for the viewers (us) to think about... he is so aware of the media and how they pick up even the smallest details, he might have done this (in itself meaningless movement) to see what the media would make of it... but I could be completely wrong. Laughing
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:imo he is just its a signal to the music to pick up there come up with it as he said right there and then did lyrics,danced some(hands)and then did the move,i dont think its suppose to be a dance move i think hes just tellin the music to bring it up as you notice kenny starts circling the mic around as if also telling the music to catch up/continue/start again,i could be wrong but,i really truly thnk michael was much more creative and gifted than to be considering this as a new dance move

I agree with you! That is not new dance move! It's to fast for the ritm of the song! And he's not rehearsing in that vid, he's just doing that to make the musicians feel the ritm! Besides, MJ is very exigent with himself...he wouldn't do that on the stage...it's to funny!
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 am

we all know that the "penguin dance" is very funny ..

but i noticed that no one laughing there .... confused
i think when i was there at that moment ... i'll can't stop laughing ...
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rubis1966 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

Also, I'm remembering now that someone said on MJHD that it seemed that Michael was doing a magic trick during the penguin move (making something coming out of his sleeve...). And if you look back at the video it could be just that. So he had to make it really fast so the trick would get (nearly) unnoticed.
And the illusion went on with his "strange" dancing (since this is not quite a performance for the dancer he really is). He goes from the "penguin dance" to the "drag queen dance".
Only at the end of the video we get to see the "real" thing!
rubis1966

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
I won't stop until I'm BFFs with Michael.

Aiming high then??!!!

Ya think?

Okay, how about this? You can be Michael's BFF, but I am aiming to be his girlfriend and then his wife. At our wedding we will be doing the Penguin Dance. You can still be BFF's with him if you want. But don't touch.
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:58 am

jade jackson wrote:
Okay, how about this? You can be Michael's BFF, but I am aiming to be his girlfriend and then his wife. At our wedding we will be
doing the Penguin Dance. You can still be BFF's with him if you want. But don't touch.

Not even a bear hug once in a while? lol!
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

rubis1966 wrote:Also, I'm remembering now that someone said on MJHD that it seemed that Michael was doing a magic trick during the penguin move (making something coming out of his sleeve...). And if you look back at the video it could be just that. So he had to make it really fast so the trick would get (nearly) unnoticed.
And the illusion went on with his "strange" dancing (since this is not quite a performance for the dancer he really is). He goes from the "penguin dance" to the "drag queen dance".

Interesting thought. Smile That could be an explanation. At least a better one than it being one of his new trademark-dance moves! Laughing
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Michealisbeautiful wrote:Im pretty sick of people excusing kenny's behavior as maybe mj is behind it. Or excusing Sonys sick exploitative movie as maybe this is part of the secret plan
Now let me propose this:
What if he's dead and it's not?
And these people are conducting themselves like this and doing this stuff, like mtv did when they gave him a fake award for kicks, and nobody not even britney queers stuck up for him?
Ever since he died somehow my conscousness has been stained with kenny, jermain, joe, latoya, janet, sony, this is it.
Yeah its getting to be it.

Im absolutely bloody tired of this guy, this individual posting T.O.Y. and L.O.V.E. and Peter Pan quotes. How old is this guy? I am astonished he has a proffessional carrer in Hollywood. Last time I checked he's not a performer himself so he should quit the song and dance. He sounds like 15 year old.

Not being disrespectful, but maybe you should take this personal war against Kenny O. somewhere else. You are making accusations that maybe true and maybe not.

This is a happy happy thread, let's keep it this way.

Thank you!

I love your happiness-it just makes me happy Sorry this is late post I am probably going to read down the thread now and see an ongoing war...
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38 pm

hmmm thats a thought-like when you watch his concerts and sometimes he is telling them to turn the mic up
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

This is a happy happy thread, let's keep it this way.

Thank you!

I love your happiness-it just makes me happy Sorry this is late post I am probably going to read down the thread now and see an ongoing war...

Thank you! cheers

I honestly think humour is the best policy in the face of adversity.
It's the only way to go through hell and back and still return in one piece.
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Check this page: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://www.motociclismo.es/Noticias/michael-jackson-suzuki-anuncio-motos-scooter-kw-ficha.jsp%253Fid%253D7751&sl=es&tl=en

Read that and then watch the video..possible meaning of Kenny's twitter? (L.O.V.E)

MJ: "LOVE is my message"
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tam on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm

rubis1966 wrote: He goes from the "penguin dance" to the "drag queen dance".

lmao "the Penguin Dance" to "the Drag Queen Dance" ....bwahaha.. I was having a drink at the time when I read this and had it coming out of my mouth. That's hilarious!

Definitely do not listen to the media about this "new move", we all know they just grab on to anything and run with it.

I totally agree...I am sure it will all make sense when the movie comes out, but for now I enjoy watching it, it puts a smile on my dial and gives me joy.
Tam

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

StenniZ wrote:Couldn't it be something like "marking". In earlier releases of rehearsal footage it was mentioned, that MJ seemed out of shape because he didn't dance the way one would expect. In other words he didn't go all the way with the dance-moves. Perhaps this penguin-move is a shortcut / marker for a more elaborate dance-move. So a move, just to remind himself that that's the moment, he will perform a certain routine or move....?

These are both great explanations for the so called penguin dance. I agree that being the inCREDible dancer that is MJ, he would have been able to come up with something a million times better than that as a new "signature" dance move. But, I guess we wait until the movie comes out to see if it makes sense or not.

Who knows, he might just be a huge Mr Bean fan
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:22 am

ziffes wrote:
2000watts wrote:http://www.tmz.com/category/r-i-p

maybe u have seen this already..but it does not list MJ as being dead..

what do u think about that>

that is sooo weired... spooky seriously

I agree..it's too weird...
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 am

jess.loves.mj wrote:
StenniZ wrote:Couldn't it be something like "marking". In earlier releases of rehearsal footage it was mentioned, that MJ seemed out of shape because he didn't dance the way one would expect. In other words he didn't go all the way with the dance-moves. Perhaps this penguin-move is a shortcut / marker for a more elaborate dance-move. So a move, just to remind himself that that's the moment, he will perform a certain routine or move....?

These are both great explanations for the so called penguin dance. I agree that being the inCREDible dancer that is MJ, he would have been able to come up with something a million times better than that as a new "signature" dance move. But, I guess we wait until the movie comes out to see if it makes sense or not.

Who knows, he might just be a huge Mr Bean fan

Dont know if that has been explained or not but dancers during rehearsals NEVER give it their all.......they go thru the motions and then once the show begins, THAT is when they do the full on dance routine...doing it this way saves the body energy and they avoid injuring themselves..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:45 am

IMO it really doesn't matter to me if it was a dance move or whatever. I just hink he looks beautiful and sounds amazing!
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down