Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine interview (july 2009)

+4
MJFOREVER
Sweet1
hungry
Truth_or_Dare
8 posters

Go down

Jermaine interview (july 2009) Empty Jermaine interview (july 2009)

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I don't know if this was posted before but it's the first time i've seen it and i haven't see it before..It was posted 23rd of july on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEDndVGazM&feature=player_profilepage#t=55

PS I know I'm being mean about this, but I can't help seeing "CROCODILE" all over his face when I look at him... Jermaine interview (july 2009) Icon_rolleyes
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Jermaine interview (july 2009) Empty Re: Jermaine interview (july 2009)

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

"... I feel Michael played a very, very important part of the Jackson 5..."
LOL Jermaine! Obviously, he was the lead singer!
Ok, ok, but in all seriousness it was really heartbreaking for me to watch him cry while talking about Michael's charity work. I know I might be bashed for saying this, but I like Jermaine (but only because he's Michael's brother!) and it rips me apart seeing him in pain like this.
Ahhhh.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

hungry wrote:"... I feel Michael played a very, very important part of the Jackson 5..."
Ok, ok, but in all seriousness it was really heartbreaking for me to watch him cry while talking about Michael's charity work. I know I might be bashed for saying this, but I like Jermaine (but only because he's Michael's brother!) and it rips me apart seeing him in pain like this.
Ahhhh.

I am sorry Hungry but his tears mean nothing. How dare he come on and start talking about how ppl talk about MJ after he did so much to help the less fortunate and donated to charities etc. Did he realize this when he wrote that trashy book with Stacy Brown saying just as bad if not more so than ppl in the world bashing his brother. If he's crying then it's soley out of guilt. He was always jealous of MJ since childhood and he never got over it. I am reading J. Randy Taraborelli's book. Jermaine was the lead singer in the original Jackson 5 until the decision was made to make MJ the lead because of his voice and that he was cuter and more appealing. Just look how he's been parading around since MJ exited the scene. Signing autographs and dressing like MJ as if he's going to replace him in some way. I am sorry but Jermaine doesn't fool me one bit with his tears. I hope I didn't offend you with my strong convictions. If, so I apologize. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Without MICHAEL there wouldnt be NO JACKSON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
hungry wrote:"... I feel Michael played a very, very important part of the Jackson 5..."
Ahhhh.

I am sorry Hungry but his tears mean nothing. How dare he come on and start talking about how ppl talk about MJ after he did so much to help the less fortunate and donated to charities etc. Did he realize this when he wrote that trashy book with Stacy Brown saying just as bad if not more so than ppl in the world bashing his brother. If he's crying then it's soley out of guilt. He was always jealous of MJ since childhood and he never got over it. I am reading J. Randy Taraborelli's book. Jermaine was the lead singer in the original Jackson 5 until the decision was made to make MJ the lead because of his voice and that he was cuter and more appealing. Just look how he's been parading around since MJ exited the scene. Signing autographs and dressing like MJ as if he's going to replace him in some way. I am sorry but Jermaine doesn't fool me one bit with his tears. I hope I didn't offend you with my strong convictions. If, so I apologize. Keep the Faith!
No no, I'm not offended at all, don't worry Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 pm

There's just something that creeps me out about this guy!!! Jermaine interview (july 2009) Icon_twisted
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:13 pm

1 Jermaine stop acting cause you S*ck, and if it was real well it looked fake sorry
2 If it bothered you and youre FAMILY so much with what the did to youre BROTHER then you had to do something about it, DIFFENDED youre BROTHER for GOD F*cking SAKES(sorry for the cursing)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm not sure if this is anything, but at 0:26 Jermaine switches from talking normally to crying in the blink of an eye (literally).
LOL.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Sweet1 wrote:
Ahhhh.

Is J. Randy's book worth reading? I bought it a few weeks ago but have been reading Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones and when I finish that one this book is next.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:19 pm

hungry wrote:I'm not sure if this is anything, but at 0:26 Jermaine switches from talking normally to crying in the blink of an eye (literally).
LOL.

Yep I noticed that too... Jermaine interview (july 2009) Icon_rolleyes
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 pm

At about 2:04 he insinuates that he didn't know that Michael was taking anything...but I thought the family staged an intervention about 2 years ago, right?! So they must have known...
Has anyone else picked up on that?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Anyone notice he said "he's a human being" the present tense (1.11) and then he must have realised as he then said "was", hmmmm, this has happened way too often with the Jackson siblings. Also he appeared to be crying but no actual tears, he dabbed his eyes but they were not even wet. Blimey, if I had lost my Brother a month ago once I had started crying I could not stop like that.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
Sweet1 wrote:
Ahhhh.

Is J. Randy's book worth reading? I bought it a few weeks ago but have been reading Conspiracy by Aphrodite Jones and when I finish that one this book is next.

Yes! It's a great book. I believe Captain Janeway is reading it too. She rarely posts. I normally read it when I go to the hair salon on Saturday. J. Randy doesn't trash MJ or his family in anyway. He merely states the facts of what happened. By the way! the book is 627 pgs. You'll enjoy it. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
hungry wrote:I'm not sure if this is anything, but at 0:26 Jermaine switches from talking normally to crying in the blink of an eye (literally).
LOL.

Yep I noticed that too... Jermaine interview (july 2009) Icon_rolleyes

I saw that too.....he's obviously a good actor!!! Jermaine interview (july 2009) Suspect
~StarLight~UK~
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:24 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:Without MICHAEL there wouldnt be NO JACKSON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN ... no lie on that !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down