Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by phyli on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Hello all,

After you have posted to "Your personal opinions on these 10 things" by HeavyHeart, here's another questionnaire that HeavyHeart's post reminded me of. It something I found while mourning Michael's death in the beginning. It's a good read (and I hope it hasn't already been posted - sorry in advance if so):

Top Ten Questions Everyone SHOULD Be Asking About Michael Jackson http://popshifter.com/2009-07-30/top-ten-questions-everyone-should-be-asking-about-michael-jackson/

Have a good day!
avatar
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by phyli on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Sorry, it's not really a questionnare...
avatar
phyli
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm

phyli wrote:Hello all,

After you have posted to "Your personal opinions on these 10 things" by HeavyHeart, here's another questionnaire that HeavyHeart's post reminded me of. It something I found while mourning Michael's death in the beginning. It's a good read (and I hope it hasn't already been posted - sorry in advance if so):

Top Ten Questions Everyone SHOULD Be Asking About Michael Jackson http://popshifter.com/2009-07-30/top-ten-questions-everyone-should-be-asking-about-michael-jackson/

Have a good day!

Thank you for sharing this phyli,

This was beautiful and a well written article, by a true fan.

Totally magic and I love the line ~

'We were lucky to have experienced him at all'.

avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by ilprincipe on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm

thanks for posting..didn't see it before...very interesting questions...
I esp. found the comparison with U2 Bono interesting....
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:25 pm

ilprincipe wrote:thanks for posting..didn't see it before...very interesting questions...
I esp. found the comparison with U2 Bono interesting....

Yes I noticed that too.....MJ didn't need to shout it all from the rooftops! He has dignity which unfortunately Bono doesn't!!!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:29 pm

omg...I can't read all this right now cause I will cry right here in the effing library...
I love this "It’s like his public persona and bizarre behavior are the challenges, and he overcomes them when he performs by forcing you to forget about everything else." As well as this: Michael Jackson, the same guy who’s had more than his fair share of nose jobs and believes he is the modern day Peter Pan, is telling you that he wants to make love to you all night until the sun comes up, and you are more than okay with that. Then the same thought pattern I have wondered on-why does OPRAH get all the credit for saving the world? Michael actualy gave more than her-that we KNOW of...geesh...Ima try to read more
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by ilprincipe on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 pm

~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:thanks for posting..didn't see it before...very interesting questions...
I esp. found the comparison with U2 Bono interesting....

Yes I noticed that too.....MJ didn't need to shout it all from the rooftops! He has dignity which unfortunately Bono doesn't!!!


so you are from the UK....Bono from Ireland....
a little hostility *lol*
and then....there's Bob Geldorf...also from Ireland....-no offense to our users here from Ireland-
I was just pondering...
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by jpresley on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Thank you for posting this.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:33 pm

LMAO! thanks for posting this phyli! Some parts made me sad...but a enjoyed reading it!
I loved this oart : "Bonus question: what’s weirder, Michael Jackson having a pet
chimpanzee or news stations obsessing over his existence 25 years after
they first created headlines about it?"
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:34 pm

ok I finished it...omg that was sooo good "he has posthumously breathed life into the long-time suffering music industry." Funny thing-I read the last interview he did with Ebony magazine (the only tribute mag worth having) and he said in that interview that right now the music industry was the same as it was when he put out Thriller...nothing was happening. Somebody needed to come in and bring it to life again...how ironic.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:36 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
~StarLight~UK~ wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:thanks for posting..didn't see it before...very interesting questions...
I esp. found the comparison with U2 Bono interesting....

Yes I noticed that too.....MJ didn't need to shout it all from the rooftops! He has dignity which unfortunately Bono doesn't!!!


so you are from the UK....Bono from Ireland....
a little hostility *lol*
and then....there's Bob Geldorf...also from Ireland....-no offense to our users here from Ireland-
I was just pondering...

Sorry about that! Yes I am from the UK!!

I just find Bono a little irritating......always on his soapbox!

I suppose I should be more supportive of the Irish!!!

I don't mind Bob Geldof so much!!
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another questionnaire about Michael . . .

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum