JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Ok I will try to write all I saved about JCC. I don't have all, but well.
I know it's maybe a fake, but some people began to see some "links" with JCC.

And please, this is only to compare if we need to. Nothing more. Thanks Smile


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.”

“People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.”

“Germany is key”

“I must go now”

"I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country"

“The Sweetest River in Germania”

“keep faith”

“colour of flowers”

"I'll still be here on “1st August 2009″

“German Banquitting Hall”

“oodles of press”

“set destination”

“Things are progressing well and everything is going according to plan"

“Sunshine Boat Games”

“Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ"

“He takes all the credit”

"I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ"

“Censorship”

" ||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| "

"hundred cremators"

"the sun that shines on everyone"

"princess grace"

"Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this."

"TMZ
..."

"PRUH"

"mourn small flowers"

"Dominate insociable thieving"

"Overjoyed helping crudities"

"Alert steel thickhead"
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MrsBenjamin on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur killing me human nature..lol...im done with my other post check it out! Smile i will get to this one in a minute! i just want to answer everyones else message that post on mines Smile
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Atlanta

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:19 pm

lol geek It's ok, I just posted everything I saved about JCC , hope something may help here pirat
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MrsBenjamin on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I shall not be able to post very often as I will be traveling out of the country
whoever is giving out some of these information to the press...MJ must be sending out some of the messages...

"Sunshine Boat Games”
"Germania"

MJ must have taken a boat to this place?
MrsBenjamin
MrsBenjamin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Atlanta

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/kiddbenjamin

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:01 pm

ok, and if I tried with anagrams ...I know it's weird, but well, I found :


"Sunshine Boat Games”

Bigot as humaneness

Bigot meaning :

a person who is intolerant, esp. regarding religion, politics, or race

but more here for bigot :

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/bigot
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by dancer1792 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Ok, I googled "PRUH" and I came up with a website for the Princess Royality University Hospital which is a hospital that is part of the South East London Cancer Network. Don't know what to make of this...and I don't know if this is right.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by endlessfire on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 pm

i'm lost, not unusual, who is jcc?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by dianafan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:06 am

On the other thread there is sonmething in the JCC thread about 1st August - nothing happens Rolling Eyes. Why would this have capitals? Rolling eyes comes up with

http://illusioncontest.neuralcorrelate.com/finalists_2008/papathomas/BestIllusionSubmitMask08.pdf

or

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/street_to_nowhere/miss_rolling_eyes.html

or this one which could be obscure, but does refer to China (JCC)?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/20797485/chinas_allseeing_eye/print

well, I don't know, just thought it was interesting and could possibly fit in somewhere.

If you think its a load of tosh, I'm sorry
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 am

I am SO CONFUSED!@!!!!!

Im guessing all of JCC's posts are clues and we need to figure out what they mean, yes...but WHY are WE being clues if thats what they are?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by StenniZ on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 am

I don't know if it's been suggested before, but let's say the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 posted by JCC is a binary code as Human_Nature recapped in this thread.

With binary code, every string consists of eight characters/numbers e.g. 111 becomes 00000111 and the first 1111111 becomes 01111111 in my example.

Before I start: the space after the seven 1's....to be honest I had no idea what to do with it. Therefor I interpreted it both as 01111111 (option A) and 11111110 (option B)
So two options for the end-result. I must admit, that after translating the code, I was none the wiser, but still thought I'ld post it, because of the large amount of 7's in the results (especially the hexa- and Octodecimal in Result-Option A).
Besided the Decimal results I also added the Hexa- and Octodecimal, because they happened to be in the conversion table that I used. Smile

----------------------------------------
1111111
----------------------------------------

First string - option A:

1111111 = 01111111

Decimal value = 127
Hexadecimal = 7F
Oct = 177

First string - option B:

1111111 = 11111110

Dec = 254
Hex = FE
Oct = 377
----------------------------------------
111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00000111

Dec = 7
Hex = 7
Oct = 007

----------------------------------------
1111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00001111

Dec = 15
Hex = F
Oct = 017

----------------------------------------

So the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 translates to:

Result 1 (with first string option A):

Dec = 127\7\\15\\7
Hex = 7F\7\\F\\7
Oct = 177\007\\017\\007

Result 2 (with first string Option B):

Dec = 254\7\\15\\7
Hex = FE\7\\F\\7
Oct = 377\007\\017\\007

----------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious by nature but isn't it freaky how many sevens show up in the hexa- and Octodecimal translation?! Smile hahaha

The binary code for the 'space'-character is 00100000 (Dec=32, Hex=20, Oct=040) ....just in case anyone else want to give it a go and bake their noodle on this one.

Now what to do with those decimal values....if they have any meaning at all, of course. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 am

It looks interesting, for all I can say!
Suspect confused
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by dianafan on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 am

StenniZ wrote:I don't know if it's been suggested before, but let's say the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 posted by JCC is a binary code as Human_Nature recapped in this thread.

With binary code, every string consists of eight characters/numbers e.g. 111 becomes 00000111 and the first 1111111 becomes 01111111 in my example.

Before I start: the space after the seven 1's....to be honest I had no idea what to do with it. Therefor I interpreted it both as 01111111 (option A) and 11111110 (option B)
So two options for the end-result. I must admit, that after translating the code, I was none the wiser, but still thought I'ld post it, because of the large amount of 7's in the results (especially the hexa- and Octodecimal in Result-Option A).
Besided the Decimal results I also added the Hexa- and Octodecimal, because they happened to be in the conversion table that I used. Smile

----------------------------------------
1111111
----------------------------------------

First string - option A:

1111111 = 01111111

Decimal value = 127
Hexadecimal = 7F
Oct = 177

First string - option B:

1111111 = 11111110

Dec = 254
Hex = FE
Oct = 377
----------------------------------------
111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00000111

Dec = 7
Hex = 7
Oct = 007

----------------------------------------
1111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00001111

Dec = 15
Hex = F
Oct = 017

----------------------------------------

So the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 translates to:

Result 1 (with first string option A):

Dec = 127\7\\15\\7
Hex = 7F\7\\F\\7
Oct = 177\007\\017\\007

Result 2 (with first string Option B):

Dec = 254\7\\15\\7
Hex = FE\7\\F\\7
Oct = 377\007\\017\\007

----------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious by nature but isn't it freaky how many sevens show up in the hexa- and Octodecimal translation?! Smile hahaha

The binary code for the 'space'-character is 00100000 (Dec=32, Hex=20, Oct=040) ....just in case anyone else want to give it a go and bake their noodle on this one.

Now what to do with those decimal values....if they have any meaning at all, of course. Wink

Hi, I posted something about this somehwere on one of the 2 threads. I had a quick look on the ever reliable google - and apparantly ip addresses can be made in to binary code, so isn't it possible to find the ip from the binary? Maybe its a hidden website? lol - I failed O Level maths
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

dianafan wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I don't know if it's been suggested before, but let's say the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 posted by JCC is a binary code as Human_Nature recapped in this thread.

With binary code, every string consists of eight characters/numbers e.g. 111 becomes 00000111 and the first 1111111 becomes 01111111 in my example.

Before I start: the space after the seven 1's....to be honest I had no idea what to do with it. Therefor I interpreted it both as 01111111 (option A) and 11111110 (option B)
So two options for the end-result. I must admit, that after translating the code, I was none the wiser, but still thought I'ld post it, because of the large amount of 7's in the results (especially the hexa- and Octodecimal in Result-Option A).
Besided the Decimal results I also added the Hexa- and Octodecimal, because they happened to be in the conversion table that I used. Smile

----------------------------------------
1111111
----------------------------------------

First string - option A:

1111111 = 01111111

Decimal value = 127
Hexadecimal = 7F
Oct = 177

First string - option B:

1111111 = 11111110

Dec = 254
Hex = FE
Oct = 377
----------------------------------------
111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00000111

Dec = 7
Hex = 7
Oct = 007

----------------------------------------
1111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00001111

Dec = 15
Hex = F
Oct = 017

----------------------------------------

So the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 translates to:

Result 1 (with first string option A):

Dec = 127\7\\15\\7
Hex = 7F\7\\F\\7
Oct = 177\007\\017\\007

Result 2 (with first string Option B):

Dec = 254\7\\15\\7
Hex = FE\7\\F\\7
Oct = 377\007\\017\\007

----------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious by nature but isn't it freaky how many sevens show up in the hexa- and Octodecimal translation?! Smile hahaha

The binary code for the 'space'-character is 00100000 (Dec=32, Hex=20, Oct=040) ....just in case anyone else want to give it a go and bake their noodle on this one.

Now what to do with those decimal values....if they have any meaning at all, of course. Wink

Hi, I posted something about this somehwere on one of the 2 threads. I had a quick look on the ever reliable google - and apparantly ip addresses can be made in to binary code, so isn't it possible to find the ip from the binary? Maybe its a hidden website? lol - I failed O Level maths

i dont get it Sad and btw does anybody knows when jcc posted the hints and clues?? before or afther thing happend in the mj THANGRazz, im only aksing this cause i dont know what i think about jcc Neutral so dont hate me for saying it please lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by StenniZ on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 am

As far as I know, JCC was someone who posted on the previous MJHD-forum. But I must confess I didn't hear of him/her until I got on this new forum, so I won't be able to supply you with any detailed information. Whether or not the claims made by JCC are fake I thought it'ld would do no harm, to (try to) translate the code. Smile It was quite fun to do, but I have absolutely no idea what to do with the results. :S I think 127 and 254 are possible for an IP-address to begin with, but afaik those numbers are only used for internal IP's (given by a router within a private network). I could be wrong about that though.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
dianafan wrote:
StenniZ wrote:I don't know if it's been suggested before, but let's say the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 posted by JCC is a binary code as Human_Nature recapped in this thread.

With binary code, every string consists of eight characters/numbers e.g. 111 becomes 00000111 and the first 1111111 becomes 01111111 in my example.

Before I start: the space after the seven 1's....to be honest I had no idea what to do with it. Therefor I interpreted it both as 01111111 (option A) and 11111110 (option B)
So two options for the end-result. I must admit, that after translating the code, I was none the wiser, but still thought I'ld post it, because of the large amount of 7's in the results (especially the hexa- and Octodecimal in Result-Option A).
Besided the Decimal results I also added the Hexa- and Octodecimal, because they happened to be in the conversion table that I used. Smile

----------------------------------------
1111111
----------------------------------------

First string - option A:

1111111 = 01111111

Decimal value = 127
Hexadecimal = 7F
Oct = 177

First string - option B:

1111111 = 11111110

Dec = 254
Hex = FE
Oct = 377
----------------------------------------
111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00000111

Dec = 7
Hex = 7
Oct = 007

----------------------------------------
1111
----------------------------------------

111 = 00001111

Dec = 15
Hex = F
Oct = 017

----------------------------------------

So the code 1111111 \111\\1111\\111 translates to:

Result 1 (with first string option A):

Dec = 127\7\\15\\7
Hex = 7F\7\\F\\7
Oct = 177\007\\017\\007

Result 2 (with first string Option B):

Dec = 254\7\\15\\7
Hex = FE\7\\F\\7
Oct = 377\007\\017\\007

----------------------------------------

I'm not superstitious by nature but isn't it freaky how many sevens show up in the hexa- and Octodecimal translation?! Smile hahaha

The binary code for the 'space'-character is 00100000 (Dec=32, Hex=20, Oct=040) ....just in case anyone else want to give it a go and bake their noodle on this one.

Now what to do with those decimal values....if they have any meaning at all, of course. Wink

Hi, I posted something about this somehwere on one of the 2 threads. I had a quick look on the ever reliable google - and apparantly ip addresses can be made in to binary code, so isn't it possible to find the ip from the binary? Maybe its a hidden website? lol - I failed O Level maths

i dont get it Sad and btw does anybody knows when jcc posted the hints and clues?? before or afther thing happend in the mj THANGRazz, im only aksing this cause i dont know what i think about jcc Neutral so dont hate me for saying it please lol!

He posted quite awhile befor!
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:37 am

I thought that 2 but didnt know for sure Neutral(i saw it at the mjhd site)
I really dont know what to think if that person Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 am

I just wonder if he's ever gona come back?
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 am

I know a computer guy...Im gonna ask him what he thinks...He's pretty up there on the smarts level!!
Not that Im a dummy, this is just WAY the hell beyond me to figure out!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by SeeingClues on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 am

******HOLY SMOKES!! OMG!!******

If you rearrange the letters in one of the JCC listed anagrams:
Dominate insociable thieving


YOU GET...

READY FOR THIS FOLKS...

"OOH, I TIMED IN BIG VIENNA CASTLE!"

Or even better....

"I HID!..BIG EMOTION!..VIENNA CASTLE !!!!

There are a few variations but the key is VIENNA CASTLE!!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Smelly on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:13 am

Great thinking SeeingClues!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am

SeeingClues wrote:******HOLY SMOKES!! OMG!!******

If you rearrange the letters in one of the JCC listed anagrams:
Dominate insociable thieving


YOU GET...

READY FOR THIS FOLKS...

"OOH, I TIMED IN BIG VIENNA CASTLE!"

Or even better....

"I HID!..BIG EMOTION!..VIENNA CASTLE !!!!

There are a few variations but the key is VIENNA CASTLE!!!


Whoa ... there goes the MotherF***ing Mindblow .... for me ... I would never guess that ....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 am

SeeingClues wrote:******HOLY SMOKES!! OMG!!******

If you rearrange the letters in one of the JCC listed anagrams:
Dominate insociable thieving


YOU GET...

READY FOR THIS FOLKS...

"OOH, I TIMED IN BIG VIENNA CASTLE!"

Or even better....

"I HID!..BIG EMOTION!..VIENNA CASTLE !!!!

There are a few variations but the key is VIENNA CASTLE!!!

oh ok, now, if JCC knew that ...I guess all what he wrote was true.
And they banned him lol!

oh well...let see what will happen king
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by dianafan on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:32 am

Back to the binary thing - what if its map co-ordinates? tried lat and long, but couldn't figure it out, went on a couple of sites and yet again references to converting to decimal etc, so I was lost. I wish there was a mathematician on here.
dianafan
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJbeliever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am

Human_nature wrote:
SeeingClues wrote:******HOLY SMOKES!! OMG!!******

If you rearrange the letters in one of the JCC listed anagrams:
Dominate insociable thieving


YOU GET...

READY FOR THIS FOLKS...

"OOH, I TIMED IN BIG VIENNA CASTLE!"

Or even better....

"I HID!..BIG EMOTION!..VIENNA CASTLE !!!!

There are a few variations but the key is VIENNA CASTLE!!!

oh ok, now, if JCC knew that ...I guess all what he wrote was true.
And they banned him lol!

oh well...let see what will happen king


how the hell do we bring back this guy ? or get in touch with him ? lol . i really wanna hear what else he has to say . cyclops


and great job . cheers
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by StenniZ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am

SeeingClues wrote:******HOLY SMOKES!! OMG!!******

If you rearrange the letters in one of the JCC listed anagrams:
Dominate insociable thieving


YOU GET...

READY FOR THIS FOLKS...

"OOH, I TIMED IN BIG VIENNA CASTLE!"

Or even better....

"I HID!..BIG EMOTION!..VIENNA CASTLE !!!!

There are a few variations but the key is VIENNA CASTLE!!!

WAUW! WAY 2 GO SeeingClues! You really live up to your nickname! A find like that simply can't be just a coincidence! Again...WAUW! Very Happy
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Anydody having ideas to this one yet?

||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

My head is starting to spinn again!

it just makes no sence.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 am

Where is MrsBenjamin?
Maybe she has news.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Smelly on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:21 am

Yeah, Yoohoo MrsBenjamin lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:29 am

I asked my computer nerd friend about those lines and he has no clue.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJbeliever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:32 am

|||||||= 7 words= October

\=1=1st

|||=3 words=Will

\\=2 words=Be

||||=The number 4=Thursday which is the 4th Day of October

\\=2 words=Of

|||=3 words= This Is It.


||||||| \|||\\||||\\||| means


"October 1st will be Thursday of This Is It"




MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJbeliever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

that's MrsBenjamin's post on her site http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com .i think it's something like : October 1st , Thursday , will be the 1st day of This Is It . scratch she got that via email , whom we all think it's JCC.not sure though.
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am

WTF? why would he give us this in code?

When did JCC post all this stuff?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:35 am

Ok....this is too weird.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 am

I allready looked at it.

Really makes no sence to me.

|||||||= 7 words= October this would be letters


|||=3 words=Will ??? and if it's letters Will has three
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by MJbeliever on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

i said we (some people here) think it might've been JCC. Neutral
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 am

no wait a moment , i read they have to preview the movie by Oct 2nd to stay in time for it to be released by the end of October.

Try to find it!
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello
all!
Im not very good at binary code but I found this:

||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

using this website: http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

I decoded the information getting:

Binory: 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 00100000
01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100
01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100

Hex: 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 20 5c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c

Base64: fHx8fHx8fCBcfHx8XFx8fHx8XFx8fHw=

DEC/CHAR: 124 124 124 124 124 124 124 32 92 124 124 124 92 92 124 124 124 124
92 92 124 124 124

I have no idea what this means, but hopefully someone who knows binary can
help?

Also i found out there is a binary code alphabet: http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/hardware/bits_and_bytes/alphabet_binarycode.htm


I went to another website also.. http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

This converts binary into text, i got this..

010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100

Now this looks very different to the first numbers i got.
Looking at the binary code alphabet, and these numbers they match.
So I decoded each one to a letter- and yes. THERE IS A MESSAGE!

Okay first we have to understand that there are 8 numbers in each string..
here..



01000010\\ 01100101 \\ 00100000 \\ 01110011 \\ 01110101 \\ 01110010 \\ 011001
01// 00100000// 01110100 \\ 01101111 \\ 00100000 // 01100100 //01110010 \\0110
1001\\ 01101110 \\ 01101011 \\ 00100000 \\ 01111001\\ 01101111 \\ 01110101 \\ 01
110010 \\ 00100000\\ 01001111 \\ 01110110 \\ 01100001 \\ 01101100 \\ 01110100 \
01101001 \\ 01101110 \\ 01100101 \\ 00101110

Now, I noticed whilst decoding that " 00100000 " means SPACE, so there is a space. It is not a valid letter in the binary alphabet so therefore ignore it! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_smile

Here is what I got:

" Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"





Ovaltine is a brand of milk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
Hope I helped! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_biggrin
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Please note, the capitals are very important as there is a different code for upper and lower case letters! afro
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by carpenoctem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Look what I just found:
Kids from the time may remember that "Ovaltine" is an anagram for "Vital One".
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by phoenix on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

IWSICS wrote:Hello
all!
Im not very good at binary code but I found this:

||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

using this website: http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

I decoded the information getting:

Binory: 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 00100000
01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100
01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100

Hex: 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 20 5c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c

Base64: fHx8fHx8fCBcfHx8XFx8fHx8XFx8fHw=

DEC/CHAR: 124 124 124 124 124 124 124 32 92 124 124 124 92 92 124 124 124 124
92 92 124 124 124

I have no idea what this means, but hopefully someone who knows binary can
help?

Also i found out there is a binary code alphabet: http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/hardware/bits_and_bytes/alphabet_binarycode.htm


I went to another website also.. http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

This converts binary into text, i got this..

010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100

Now this looks very different to the first numbers i got.
Looking at the binary code alphabet, and these numbers they match.
So I decoded each one to a letter- and yes. THERE IS A MESSAGE!

Okay first we have to understand that there are 8 numbers in each string..
here..



01000010\\ 01100101 \\ 00100000 \\ 01110011 \\ 01110101 \\ 01110010 \\ 011001
01// 00100000// 01110100 \\ 01101111 \\ 00100000 // 01100100 //01110010 \\0110
1001\\ 01101110 \\ 01101011 \\ 00100000 \\ 01111001\\ 01101111 \\ 01110101 \\ 01
110010 \\ 00100000\\ 01001111 \\ 01110110 \\ 01100001 \\ 01101100 \\ 01110100 \
01101001 \\ 01101110 \\ 01100101 \\ 00101110

Now, I noticed whilst decoding that " 00100000 " means SPACE, so there is a space. It is not a valid letter in the binary alphabet so therefore ignore it! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_smile

Here is what I got:

" Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"





Ovaltine is a brand of milk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
Hope I helped! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_biggrin




haha this is a hell of a message- i feel so much wiser now lol but kinda cool anyways
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by carpenoctem on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm

carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 50
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

IWSICS wrote:Hello
all!
Im not very good at binary code but I found this:

||||||| \|||\\||||\\|||

using this website: http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

I decoded the information getting:

Binory: 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 00100000
01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100
01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100

Hex: 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 20 5c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c

Base64: fHx8fHx8fCBcfHx8XFx8fHx8XFx8fHw=

DEC/CHAR: 124 124 124 124 124 124 124 32 92 124 124 124 92 92 124 124 124 124
92 92 124 124 124

I have no idea what this means, but hopefully someone who knows binary can
help?

Also i found out there is a binary code alphabet: http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/hardware/bits_and_bytes/alphabet_binarycode.htm


I went to another website also.. http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

This converts binary into text, i got this..

010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100

Now this looks very different to the first numbers i got.
Looking at the binary code alphabet, and these numbers they match.
So I decoded each one to a letter- and yes. THERE IS A MESSAGE!

Okay first we have to understand that there are 8 numbers in each string..
here..



01000010\\ 01100101 \\ 00100000 \\ 01110011 \\ 01110101 \\ 01110010 \\ 011001
01// 00100000// 01110100 \\ 01101111 \\ 00100000 // 01100100 //01110010 \\0110
1001\\ 01101110 \\ 01101011 \\ 00100000 \\ 01111001\\ 01101111 \\ 01110101 \\ 01
110010 \\ 00100000\\ 01001111 \\ 01110110 \\ 01100001 \\ 01101100 \\ 01110100 \
01101001 \\ 01101110 \\ 01100101 \\ 00101110

Now, I noticed whilst decoding that " 00100000 " means SPACE, so there is a space. It is not a valid letter in the binary alphabet so therefore ignore it! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_smile

Here is what I got:

" Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"





Ovaltine is a brand of milk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
Hope I helped! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_biggrin

lol! lol! JCC I love You
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Great work IWSICS, thanks.

But...."Be sure to drink your ovaltine"
??

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by CaptainJaneway on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

ok drink your ovaltine? hmmm... lol Smile i wonder if this is an anagram too? Though i do prefer Nestle Quick. Smile

well here is an anagram for that phrase
'Obituary or dovelike stunner
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Woonplaats : Vulcan

View user profile http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by shirley-grace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm

shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by StenniZ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:40 pm

[quote=\"IWSICS\"]Hello

all!
Im not very good at binary code but I found this:

||||||| \\|||\\\\||||\\\\|||

using this website: http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

I decoded the information getting:

Binory: 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 00100000
01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100
01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100

Hex: 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 20 5c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c

Base64: fHx8fHx8fCBcfHx8XFx8fHx8XFx8fHw=

DEC/CHAR: 124 124 124 124 124 124 124 32 92 124 124 124 92 92 124 124 124 124
92 92 124 124 124

I have no idea what this means, but hopefully someone who knows binary can
help?

Also i found out there is a binary code alphabet: http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/hardware/bits_and_bytes/alphabet_binarycode.htm


I went to another website also.. http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

This converts binary into text, i got this..

010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100

Now this looks very different to the first numbers i got.
Looking at the binary code alphabet, and these numbers they match.
So I decoded each one to a letter- and yes. THERE IS A MESSAGE!

Okay first we have to understand that there are 8 numbers in each string..
here..



01000010\\\\ 01100101 \\\\ 00100000 \\\\ 01110011 \\\\ 01110101 \\\\ 01110010 \\\\ 011001
01// 00100000// 01110100 \\\\ 01101111 \\\\ 00100000 // 01100100 //01110010 \\\\0110
1001\\\\ 01101110 \\\\ 01101011 \\\\ 00100000 \\\\ 01111001\\\\ 01101111 \\\\ 01110101 \\\\ 01
110010 \\\\ 00100000\\\\ 01001111 \\\\ 01110110 \\\\ 01100001 \\\\ 01101100 \\\\ 01110100 \\
01101001 \\\\ 01101110 \\\\ 01100101 \\\\ 00101110

Now, I noticed whilst decoding that \" 00100000 \" means SPACE, so there is a space. It is not a valid letter in the binary alphabet so therefore ignore it! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_smile

Here is what I got:

\" Be sure to drink your Ovaltine\"





Ovaltine is a brand of milk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
Hope I helped! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_biggrin
[/quote]


I hate to burst your bubble IWSICS, but you copy-pasted the wrong binary code from that last website. The result:\"Be sure to drink your ovaltine.\" is merely an example-message that is provided by the website you used. So, the yellow-coloured field with the binary code (below the line: \"A special message for you...\") is not the result of translating the code provided by JCC, it\'s just an example of how to use the website to translate/encrypt a text message to binary and vice-versa.

Using that website so translate the symbols provided by JCC, the result would be:

0111110001111100011111000111110001111100011111000111110000100000010111000111110001111100011111000101110001011100011111000111110001111100011111000101110001011100011111000111110001111100

Still....what to do with this code? I'm clueless. Neutral

By the way: no pun intended IWSICS. I most certainly appreciate your work and effort! At least now I know, I'm not the only one who is frustrated and very curious about this whole puzzle. Thanks for your input! Smile


Last edited by StenniZ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 pm

no problem Human_Nature! Very Happy and sorry about the length of the message- i just didn't want to miss anything out! (:

and its a totally weird message! ovaltine?

I think I remember ovaltine being said before- as carpenoctem pointed out! Very Happy
strange, whats milk got to do with anything lol
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 pm

oops! sooo sorry guys! Sad
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

IWSICS wrote:oops! sooo sorry guys! Sad

Oh don't be sorry, you really worked hard to find Smile
And I appreciate Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by IWSICS on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:49 pm

StenniZ wrote:[quote=\"IWSICS\"]Hello

all!
Im not very good at binary code but I found this:

||||||| \\|||\\\\||||\\\\|||

using this website: http://home2.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

I decoded the information getting:

Binory: 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01111100 00100000
01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100
01111100 01111100 01011100 01011100 01111100 01111100 01111100

Hex: 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 7c 20 5c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c 7c 5c 5c 7c 7c 7c

Base64: fHx8fHx8fCBcfHx8XFx8fHx8XFx8fHw=

DEC/CHAR: 124 124 124 124 124 124 124 32 92 124 124 124 92 92 124 124 124 124
92 92 124 124 124

I have no idea what this means, but hopefully someone who knows binary can
help?

Also i found out there is a binary code alphabet: http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse/hardware/bits_and_bytes/alphabet_binarycode.htm


I went to another website also.. http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/PlayGround/Binary_Conversion/Binary_To_Text.asp

This converts binary into text, i got this..

010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100

Now this looks very different to the first numbers i got.
Looking at the binary code alphabet, and these numbers they match.
So I decoded each one to a letter- and yes. THERE IS A MESSAGE!

Okay first we have to understand that there are 8 numbers in each string..
here..



01000010\\\\ 01100101 \\\\ 00100000 \\\\ 01110011 \\\\ 01110101 \\\\ 01110010 \\\\ 011001
01// 00100000// 01110100 \\\\ 01101111 \\\\ 00100000 // 01100100 //01110010 \\\\0110
1001\\\\ 01101110 \\\\ 01101011 \\\\ 00100000 \\\\ 01111001\\\\ 01101111 \\\\ 01110101 \\\\ 01
110010 \\\\ 00100000\\\\ 01001111 \\\\ 01110110 \\\\ 01100001 \\\\ 01101100 \\\\ 01110100 \\
01101001 \\\\ 01101110 \\\\ 01100101 \\\\ 00101110

Now, I noticed whilst decoding that \" 00100000 \" means SPACE, so there is a space. It is not a valid letter in the binary alphabet so therefore ignore it! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_smile

Here is what I got:

\" Be sure to drink your Ovaltine\"





Ovaltine is a brand of milk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovaltine
Hope I helped! JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Icon_biggrin



I hate to burst your bubble IWSICS, but you copy-pasted the wrong binary code from that last website. The result:\"Be sure to drink your ovaltine.\" is merely an example-message that is provided by the website you used. So, the yellow-coloured field with the binary code (below the line: \"A special message for you...\") is not the result of translating the code provided by JCC, it\'s just an example of how to use the website to translate/encrypt a text message to binary and vice-versa.

Using that website so translate the symbols provided by JCC, the result would be:

0111110001111100011111000111110001111100011111000111110000100000010111000111110001111100011111000101110001011100011111000111110001111100011111000101110001011100011111000111110001111100

Still....what to do with this code? I'm clueless. Neutral

By the way: no pun intended IWSICS. I most certainly appreciate your work and effort! At least now I know, I'm not the only one who is frustrated and very curious about this whole puzzle. Thanks for your input! Smile

no probelm, i appologise for getting it so wrong! perhaps the code you have needs to be translated into the binary alphabet? ( http://www.tekmom.com/buzzwords/binaryalphabet.html ) Smile i could give it a go and see what i get Very Happy

EDIT: okay, *slaps own forehead* I have just realised that the numbers are ALL THE SAME! lol!
And its not a valid letter!
Doh! Back to square one. scratch
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :) Empty Re: JCC recap. just incase we can find something ok :)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum