Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap!

+14
StenniZ
dunno_it
juliet
AugustMoon
ilprincipe
emanviam
Stillalive
IndonesianGirl
annieisnotokey
DreamsComeTrue
rowdyangel
Confused
hAZZELY
Smelly
18 posters

Go down

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Empty See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:07 pm

http://mjstillalive.forumcommunity.net/?t=30640231
Its an italian forum.

Michael signed a pic with:
i love you, see you in july...then------>2011

Interesting huh?

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! 25so22b

Last edited by Angie777 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Empty Me being blind

Post by Smelly Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Can you post the pic here please, I can't view it on my phone. Thanks Smile

oh sorry I think it was posted

Last edited by Smelly on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Empty Re: See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap!

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 pm

And why that background pic? How would someone have an autograph on that pic since it's from the "this is it" ...rehealsal? ..

Last edited by hAZZELY on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Empty Re: See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap!

Post by Confused Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm

If it is true it is definitely more then INTERESTING. Problem is how to check it for accuracy. It looks real but then again..how would a fake one look like? Or maybe the autograph is real but the 2011 isn't. Who knows. See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_question
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Hmmm.. Would be good to know when this was signed. scratch
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Totally forgot about the pic itself. When was this supposedly signed? Was this pic even around before his death?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Anyone from Italy?!!!!!! We need some quick translation!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh MY! That gives me more hopes!

Maybe it's then when he will have concerts in Italy! See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_lol

I read from a site an article which was made in april this year that Michael Jackson wanted to do a 3 years worlwide tour and after that...MOVIES!

Also Casandra said he has planned a lot of concerts! (I don't believe this girl...but maybe it's true)

Lets hope we will see Michael soon...as we never seen him before! See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_sunny
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm

hAZZELY wrote:And why that background pic? How would someone have an autograph on that pic since it's from the "this is it" ...rehealsal? ..

Am I the only one who noticed this? it's weird..i don't believe it...

Last edited by hAZZELY on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:25 pm

hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:26 pm

Angie777 wrote:Anyone from Italy?!!!!!! We need some quick translation!!!

I'm not from Italy, but I understand a bit of italian.

The thing is, I can't open the link.

If you copy & paste the text for me and send it in a pm, I'll try to translate it as best as I can.

EDIT: Nevermind. The google translator works just fine. Very Happy

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Michael ha firmato questa foto il 24 Giugno 2009 a una sua grandissima fan,una volta uscito dallo Staples Centre...
Ha scritto:
I Love You.
See You In July. Michael Jackson

E poi ha fatto una freccia che indicava "2011"...

I'll try to translate it! I don't know italian but...I understand a little!

Michael signed this photo on 24th of June 2009 for a big fan of his, in the near by Staples Center!
He wrote: I Love You! See You In July. Michael Jackson

After he made a reference which indicate ¨2011¨...
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:31 pm

hmmm ..
im not sure about this pict ... well it's gives me more hopes but ..
did you see the markers colour ... ??? iit's weird for me ..
and the size .. too small ... like you try to fit it ...
just too weird ..

but if this pic is true ...
affraid affraid affraid

i hope this is true ...
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Is there anyway we can make sure the pic / autograph are not fake?
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

why it's need 3 months to appears ??? Question
i think the hoax theory is appears since July 26 .
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:And why that background pic? How would someone have an autograph on that pic since it's from the "this is it" ...rehealsal? ..

only I noticed this? it's weird..i don't believe it...

This might sound stupid, but what if it's a clue? I mean, something like the van vid, Dr. Murray vid?
What if this was released by Michael or KennyO?

Because it's strange also the photo and the ¨see you in July 2011¨
Like the O2 Arena speech: ¨I'll see you in July¨.

Any thoughts?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi, i'm late for translation, sorry Very Happy
BTW... into the forum they talk a lot about that but no useful info.
Even by those who posted the photo that does not respond to questions like: where does come from that picture?
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 pm

I understand Italian. Basically, on their forum, they are saying that can't understand why MJ wrote that date on the picture...and they are even discussing the fact that probably is on November 20 (20/11)....

Anyhow, interesting picture....
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:44 pm

IndonesianGirl wrote:why it's need 3 months to appears ??? See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_question

i think the hoax theory is appears since July 26 .

Because on that forum theroies about hoax are really not appreciated since.. a month ago.
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Stillalive wrote:Hi, i'm late for translation, sorry Very Happy
BTW... into the forum they talk a lot about that but no useful info.
Even by those who posted the photo that does not respond to questions like: where does come from that picture?

hahah . yeeaah ...
look like not fun forum ... oops OOT
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

It's interesting..the autograph was made on June 24th...what a coincidence...

If it were for real..I think it would have been in the media....
not to mention the 2011 date
but maybe "Hey! I'm a fan and I got an autograph one day before he died"

and the reporters would have asked him "What was your impression of MJ? Was
he like a druggy? Did he look frail, sick and so ?"

I can't imagine this autograph for real....
especially THIS pic....

It would have been all over the media... I can't imagine that this "fan" has hidden it for such a long time.....
People were wondering about a hoax since the end of June...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:30 pm

ho capito piccola italiana parlato e scritto,va bene i conosco michael scritto e questo torromerda!

i have a note of michaels writing form 85 to his PA,an original autograph to me,and have studied his various styles of handwriting for years,and know what to look for in letters compared to notes to autographs ,he signed this way when he was in his BAD era with the last N going down,although this picture was released before the 25th im calling a massive fake!the M looks totally wrong the H looks wrong,it looks like handwriting instead of autograph as a auto,the person who copied this auto has looked at a bad autograph and replaced 1998 with 2011,even though MJ was very interested in 2012 end of the world supposed.bad
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillalive Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:41 pm

AugustMoon wrote:ho capito piccola italiana parlato e scritto,va bene i conosco michael scritto e questo torromerda!

Torromerda=bullshit? OMG you make me laugh See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Lol
Googletranslator is NOT your friend Very Happy
Stillalive
Stillalive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Stillalive wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:ho capito piccola italiana parlato e scritto,va bene i conosco michael scritto e questo torromerda!

Torromerda=bullshit? OMG you make me laugh See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Lol
Googletranslator is NOT your friend See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin

4th generation See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_cheers dont use googletranslator only my broken italianish,which could do with a tune up
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

My question is how THE FAN got hold of that photo and with Michael's autograph. I don't mean to put down anyone, but isn't it that the photo was of the rehearsal for 'This Is It'. How was it distributed then and who took the picture and have it actually autographed?
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:27 pm

i don't think it's Nov 11th. would he give an exact date? why not any other but Nov 11th? i think the year 2011 is more plausible but this photo might be fake...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:09 am

This specific photo + the exact fit and date of the autograph makes me doubt the validity of it.

I inverted it, to get a better look at the autograph, but can't make out whether it's fake or real.

Here it is anyway...:

See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Invertedq

IF it's a clue of some kind, then I suppose the arrow has a meaning to it. Didn't he use this type of signature before? (with the arrow and the ">" and/or "<" symbols....???
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:36 am

Just a thougt:
maybe this were his final concerts in London and he had planed on being in a dif. country by 2011 for his concerts.
I read an article that he planed on doing concerts in Berlin .
Here it is. It is in German. If somebody wants to translate it, feel free to do so.
http://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/article1129622/Michael_Jackson_wollte_unbedingt_in_Berlin_auft…..reten.html
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 am

StenniZ wrote:This specific photo + the exact fit and date of the autograph makes me doubt the validity of it.

I inverted it, to get a better look at the autograph, but can't make out whether it's fake or real.

Here it is anyway...:

IF it's a clue of some kind, then I suppose the arrow has a meaning to it. Didn't he use this type of signature before? (with the arrow and the ">" and/or "<" symbols....???

Hmm after you inverted this , I don't see July anymore but I saw the number 14 . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
StenniZ wrote:This specific photo + the exact fit and date of the autograph makes me doubt the validity of it.

Here it is anyway...:

Hmm after you inverted this , I don't see July anymore but I saw the number 14 . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_scratch

Where do you see a 14?

I can clearly read "See you in July 2011"

J ly
is some kind of 14 for you?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 am

ilprincipe wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

Here it is anyway...:

Where do you see a 14?

I can clearly read "See you in July 2011"

J ly
is some kind of 14 for you?

Yeah , it look like 14 to me , after he inverted . But before this picture was inverted , the words was in red and my sis told me that she saw the word Jay/Jas instead of July . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 am

I thought I'm the only one with vision problems, glad I'm not afterall See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 am

shirley-grace wrote:I thought I'm the only one with vision problems, glad I'm not afterall See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin

Oh you mean you also saw the number 14 or Jay/Jas instead of July ?
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:55 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:I thought I'm the only one with vision problems, glad I'm not afterall See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin

actually no, compare the letter J in Jackson and July.
They look the same.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:57 am

well i clearly see July
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

shirley-grace wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

They look the same.

Oh so what you mean ? Did you mean that you did not see July , 14 , Jay or Jas , but other things ? Sorry im a little confused . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 am

actually see you in JUly was the same thing O2 guy said...well maybe thats what he ment- he comes back in July but not 2009- would make sence at least
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:05 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

They look the same.

Oh so what you mean ? Did you mean that you did not see July , 14 , Jay or Jas , but other things ? Sorry im a little confused . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_biggrin

No I'm not seeing a 14. I see July.
Do you understand me now?
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 am

shirley-grace wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
shirley-grace wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:

They look the same.

No I'm not seeing a 14. I see July.
Do you understand me now?

Oh I understand you now . That mean I have vision problem . See you in july...2011???WTH?! Italian lang needed asap! Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am

Ih, just to let you know:
I also see:

"See you in July -->2011"
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 am

Regardless of what each of us sees. I think it's pretty safe to assume, it says July. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum