Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This makes me want to cry :(

+5
hungry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Makea
annieisnotokey
Rach
9 posters

Go down

This makes me want to cry :( Empty This makes me want to cry :(

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2655245/Michael-Jackson-I-want-to-tell-Bulger-killers-I-love-them.html

Following on from the article in "The Sun" regarding Hitler, another has been published today about how Michael said he wanted to visit Jamie Bulgers killers in jail and hug them.

For those of you who don't live in the UK and don't know about this I will fill you in. Jamie Bulger was a 2 year old little boy who was abducted from a London shopping centre by two 10 years olds and was tortured and killed.

It says further down in the article that Michael wanted to visit them because he felt they had commited this horrible crime because they didn't have the love they needed from their parents. Purely goood intentions and he felt he could help them.

Again, "The Sun" is turning this into something that it's not. It makes me so sad Sad Peoples comments are stating that Michael is a "freak" and a "nutter" when it's not true.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

This makes me want to cry :( Empty Re: This makes me want to cry :(

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Michael is probably the most misunderstood person in the world.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:47 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Michael is probably the most misunderstood person in the world.

Agree 100%.

I feel so sorry for him This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad He only wants to do good in the world and keeps getting s**t for it.

It's not fair.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:50 pm

The Sun is like the german BILD Zeitung.
They write garbage all the time at other peoples expense.
MJ didnt deserve this, but they dont mind.
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:53 pm

It really is amazing how everything he has done for this world has become debased and interpreted into something bad. It feels as if his whole life has been a witch hunt.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:26 pm

It's incredible how ignorant (some) people can be.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm

sometimes I think that MJ incarnation of Jesus...indeed the good are never understood. hope it's still worth trying being good without being completely destroyed by others...
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:49 pm

dunno_it wrote:hope it's still worth trying being good without being completely destroyed by others...

You know I question that all the time.

There are so many cruel, horrible people out there that take advantage of the good, it almost doesn't seem worth it.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:07 pm

I found a lot of love here, on this very forum. And it makes me feel better, so yes, among SOME and for the sake of SOME we should keep on trying. Lot's of love RACH snd everyone <3
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Michael is a good person ... just so misunderstood a lot ... but people who are ingorant are the worst kind of people ..... & haters ... Etc.....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:08 pm

All MJ wanted was to be loved and heal the world. Ignorance and hatred tried their best to destoy him and his character. No matter what they say in tabloids and media MJ's legacy of love will live on eternally. He is the most recognizable individual on the planet. He will always be loved and that will always outweigh the hatred of evil people. I know I love him and all of us on this site also. Love is a force that always overpower evil. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Rachel? Did we not infact have a Hitler Thread up in this forum yesterday?

Just shows we are being watched... So where Mj talks about his child hood

I find very interesting as I said in my part theory..thats 50% of the reason why MJs

done what hes needed to do...The other part In not so good!!!

Hence as I said in my Theroy Doubles play a big part!!!

Time for me to put a few more pieces of the jig saw together This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sunny

And The Plot Thickens!! This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:41 pm

This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_evil This makes me want to cry :( Icon_evil This makes me want to cry :( Icon_evil This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_mad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad

Rach wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2655245/Michael-Jackson-I-want-to-tell-Bulger-killers-I-love-them.html

Following on from the article in "The Sun" regarding Hitler, another has been published today about how Michael said he wanted to visit Jamie Bulgers killers in jail and hug them.

For those of you who don't live in the UK and don't know about this I will fill you in. Jamie Bulger was a 2 year old little boy who was abducted from a London shopping centre by two 10 years olds and was tortured and killed.

It says further down in the article that Michael wanted to visit them because he felt they had commited this horrible crime because they didn't have the love they needed from their parents. Purely goood intentions and he felt he could help them.

Again, "The Sun" is turning this into something that it's not. It makes me so sad This makes me want to cry :( Icon_sad Peoples comments are stating that Michael is a "freak" and a "nutter" when it's not true.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content