Fitting The Pieces Together

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Smelly on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:05 am

Thanks Smile
avatar
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : UK, London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 am

illusionist wrote:
I don't think Cassandra nor Derek "what's his name" are apart of this equation. Derek is probably reading the forums, getting ideas. He does this for a living (writing crazy stuff). I seriously don't think he's apart of the hoax, viral marketing or anything like that.
All it would take is one phone call and they are making it hand over fist, together.

Over on TMZ there has been a person who posts as
the puppet master . Friday night ( a few hours ago ) he started to say
goodbye. He mentioned that he had to leave .
I don't know whether to take the name the puppet master as a in-our-face-clue, or a red flag. May be both the same thing.
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 am

Guys, all I will say is that weird things have been happening for a few days now both on and off the forum.

I think we need to keep our eyes open more then ever now. I think some people on here are getting close to the truth and tactics are been put in place to try and throw us off.

Things are going to get interesting and bumpy from now on IMO.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Red Velvet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 am

Maybe we need to be "thrown off" for a while.
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:19 am

Red Velvet wrote:Maybe we need to be "thrown off" for a while.

Maybe we do
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 am

nevermind i answered my own question lol.....


Last edited by MiaPaparazzi on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : erased question it was posted already)
avatar
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MJSmile4Us on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:28 am

Rach wrote:You know I am on a MAJOR paranoira at the moment. I can't shake off the feeling that the forum is being watched and we are being lead down the garden path to throw off us.

I have absoutley no idea what happened to that post this morning. Myself and the other MODs weren't even online to delete it. I have had some very weird things happen to me over the past few days. I don't mean to scare anyone but I think people are trying to tell us to back off.

huh?? could u plz let me know which thread was deleted and what happened to u (should we be worried? )?
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:huh?? could u plz let me know which thread was deleted and what happened to u (should we be worried? )?

A new member posted a topic on here yesterday which was deleted, even though myself and the other MODs weren't online to delete it. I have no idea where it went to. The member also didn't authority to delete it.

There was also a case of PMs that were been deleted but that has now been solved so you don't have to worry about that! I have also been receiving some strange PMs over the last few days as well.

Maybe lack of sleep is getting to me and I am worrying over nothing! You shouldn't be scraed, so please don't worry!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MJSmile4Us on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 am

Rach wrote:
MJSmile4Us wrote:huh?? could u plz let me know which thread was deleted and what happened to u (should we be worried? )?

A new member posted a topic on here yesterday which was deleted, even though myself and the other MODs weren't online to delete it. I have no idea where it went to. The member also didn't authority to delete it.

There was also a case of PMs that were been deleted but that has now been solved so you don't have to worry about that! I have also been receiving some strange PMs over the last few days as well.

Maybe lack of sleep is getting to me and I am worrying over nothing! You shouldn't be scraed, so please don't worry!

thank u for letting me know and for the reasurrance hope it was a computer glitch or technological problem rather than the result of a hacker..

aww I hope u get more sleep and plz take care of yourself (the problem is this forum is so addictive, lol, and I would like to thank u for doing a wonderful job with this site )
avatar
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Rach on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:48 am

MJSmile4Us wrote:thank u for letting me know and for the reasurrance hope it was a computer glitch or technological problem rather than the result of a hacker..

aww I hope u get more sleep and plz take care of yourself (the problem is this forum is so addictive, lol, and I would like to thank u for doing a wonderful job with this site )

You're so sweet and thank you!

I am sure it was a glitch and not the result of a hacker!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:53 am

annieisnotokey wrote:Okey, let me see if got it right...

Everything that happened + the clues are part of the movie theory, and eventually everything will be revealed by it

OR

What happened is real BUT the clues are part of someone's sick social experiment?

Is that what you mean?

I get the theory, but why would the experiment be 'sick'? What if the experiment were MJ's? e.g. the hoax = the experiment. I think, that if the hoax turns out to be true, it started way back (as in years ago) and all that has happened untill now is part of that hoax/experiment. Or am I misinterpreting something? Smile
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 am

StenniZ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Okey, let me see if got it right...

Everything that happened + the clues are part of the movie theory, and eventually everything will be revealed by it

OR

What happened is real BUT the clues are part of someone's sick social experiment?

Is that what you mean?

I get the theory, but why would the experiment be 'sick'? What if the experiment were MJ's? e.g. the hoax = the experiment. I think, that if the hoax turns out to be true, it started way back (as in years ago) and all that has happened untill now is part of that hoax/experiment. Or am I misinterpreting something? Smile


Hi StenniZ

I suppose I MJ would really be dead it would be sick to play such games with all of us only to get publicity for TTI movie...
I hope we are really not the victims of such a viral marketing campaign....
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MJFOREVER on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:26 am

illusionist wrote:Before I continue I want to state that I am not here to upset anybody. I am not an insider nor am I a troll. I'm here like most of you...to seek the truth.

I am not the least bit surprised jokecalmschina has said his Last Goodbye. Mission Accomplished. Have we really cracked all his previous clues yet?

Some strange things have taken place in the last 16-18 hours. The forums are not what they seem on the surface. Earlier a new person posted about the forums not being what they appear to be (ie, members with multiple accounts and/or multiple people posing as one member). I'm not sure what happened to these posts, but whoever this new member is maybe correct. In order to keep a hoax going you need some players. It could be one person playing a few different rolls or multiple people playing one roll. Why? As some get closer to the truth you need to keep them one step back. Here comes a troll or an "unbeliever" to rain on your parade. If someone cracks the code too soon - game over. Be aware of red herrings. I tell people this all the time.

Last night I sent jokecalmschina a private message - asking him when we will expect another clue. I have a sneaky suspicion that his farewell message is a clue. That being said, sometime later on into the wee hours of the morning a new post appeared over on Rae's forum.

If you have an account you may login and view it here: http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/2009/09/25/shall-i-tell-them/page1/#post15016461
If you do not have an account you may view the screenshot of said post here: http://twitpic.com/j4r3g (make sure you click on View full size)

Upon further review, we (meaning me and others over on Rae's forum) discovered a few things. (those apart of this awakening last night please feel free to post your findings here)

First please visit these two websites: http://www.recastreality.org and http://www.sgmt.at/

Whois lookup on recastreality.org belongs to:

Admin Name:Heidrun Beer
Admin Organization:Arbeitskreis fuer mentales Training
Admin Street1:Hackstock 5
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Unterweissenbach
Admin State/Province:AT
Admin Postal Code:4273
Admin Country:AT
Admin Phone:+43.795669441
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+43.795669447
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:info@sgmt.at
Tech Name:Ingo Enders
Tech Organization:ECS-Webhosting
Tech Street1:Volbehrstrasse 11d
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Nuernberg
Tech State/Province:Bavaria
Tech Postal Code:90491
Tech Country:DE
Tech Phone:+49.91159769540
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+49.9115982998
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:info@ecs-webhosting.de


What do you know...Germania comes into play. Again. Remember, Germany is the Key.

Also, the poster's name is Aletheia - Greek term for "the truth" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aletheia

Is this a Rebirth of Truth? http://www.formalontology.it/aletheia.htm
For some reason I keep thinking about MediaHypeAgain's blog http://rebirthoftruth1997.blogspot.com/

Something interesting I found here: http://www.sgmt.at/Comp/Oop.htm

From Object Oriented Programming Principles in the Mind
In the world of object oriented programming, a program object is not a dry and boring collection of code lines, it is very active and nearly alive. It has a name, it occupies a space, it has a certain set of properties (attributes) and a collection of methods (activities). As an example, a program object “flower” would have properties like “color” and “smell”, and methods like “open”, “close”, or “wilt”.

If a programmer wanted to program a flower, he would first describe its properties and methods and then have the flower interact with other program objects. A simple little demo program (no actual programming language is used!) could look like this:

Flower.Color = Yellow

Flower.Smell = None

IF Sun.IsShining THEN

Flower.Open

ELSE

Flower.Close

The flower object looks at a property of the sun object (“IsShining” can be true or false) and then either opens or closes. Haven’t we seen that many times in real life?

If we had to learn actual programming, we would of course need to study for a few months, but for our understanding of the mind’s programming - and, actually, of the inner workings of evolution - it is sufficient to understand four simple concepts.


For some reason the above reminds me of a few of back's posts over on mjjcommunity.com, JCC and a few others. Perhaps it's the wording (ie, IF Sun.IsShining THEN)

Remember the viral marketing campaign behind the movie the Dark Knight? Scores of websites were set up. Scavenger hunts. Clues. Online and off. It was crazy. If you did not know about this please read here: http://www.moviemarketingmadness.com/blog/2008/07/17/movie-marketing-madness-the-dark-knight/

Not sure what viral marketing is? Go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing

This all may fit into the movie theory...or we're someone's social experiment.

If something doesn't make sense or you need further explaination don't hesitate to ask.

I'd like to end this post with a quote by one of my favorite writers, William S. Burroughs:
"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on"



I dont get this thing?????? http://twitpic.com/j4r3g explain it to me please haha
I dont get youre whole post im gonna read it a few more times:P
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by spider monkey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:28 am

that's pretty heavy stuff, illusionist. but you know what, Michael was into these things, too. remember the healing tape he sent Mr Morita in Japan when he was sick? it's about mental conditioning, too. specifically, he sent the Silva Mind tape with the alpha sounds and the affirmations.

i sincerely hope no one is playing with us, not even MJ. that's cruel.

if, on the other hand, the forums are getting closer and they want to halt progress, why leave so many clues in the first place? i think forums were started precisely because there were so many versions of what they called the "truth about MJ's death," and media was not addressing these inconsistencies. it wasn't that fans could not accept his 'death,' but that right from the start, they could not come up with one consistent version of the events that happened.
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by zembla on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 am

@ the original poster: interesting findings and conclusions!

I am trying to remember old MJHD being shut down for a while after someone posted WHEN and WHO registered the website. What got people riled up was MJHD admin's background. Her possibly wanting to write a book and using our theories and thoughts. This combined with the date of registering the site. Shortly before or after MJ 'died'.

Also let's not forget how quickly JCC was banned over @ MJHD. Over the course of weeks we have seen several trolls pop up on the forums claiming they are 'in the know'. All JCC did was give us clues. Pretty harmless compared to what the trolls have done on the forums.

Food for thought me thinks...
avatar
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 am

ilprincipe wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Okey, let me see if got it right...

Everything that happened + the clues are part of the movie theory, and eventually everything will be revealed by it

OR

What happened is real BUT the clues are part of someone's sick social experiment?

Is that what you mean?

I get the theory, but why would the experiment be 'sick'? What if the experiment were MJ's? e.g. the hoax = the experiment. I think, that if the hoax turns out to be true, it started way back (as in years ago) and all that has happened untill now is part of that hoax/experiment. Or am I misinterpreting something? Smile


Hi StenniZ

I suppose I MJ would really be dead it would be sick to play such games with all of us only to get publicity for TTI movie...
I hope we are really not the victims of such a viral marketing campaign....

Thanks ilprincipe,

I remember thinking (when all of this first started after his 'death'), that it was not MJ who was behind the hoax, but the companies, like Sony and AEG. After a while though I started to lean more to MJ being the man behind the curtain. (perhaps just wishfull thinking and I'm just in denial, who knows). Still, all the contradicting facts, weird occurances and reactions by familymembers and such, still make me lean towards the latter. Thanks though for explaining it. An open mind is very important in all this (imo), so we need to look at both possibilites, whether it's pleasant or not. Keep the faith! Wink
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by rowdyangel on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:22 am

Wow! Just read this thread from start to end and this is very interesting. Great post illusionist and also sunnyscrapper (because I was trying to work out that diagram scratch ).

I started to think a couple of weeks ago that we were being 'watched' and it's strange how some weird things have been happening as Rachel mentioned. I also think that a few of us have been getting very close with our theories and there have been attempts to throw us off course.

I will start to pay more attention to what is going on study

Great work by all involved
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by amy on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:50 am

ditto to rowdyangel we should pay more attention
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 am

StenniZ wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:
StenniZ wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Okey, let me see if got it right...

Everything that happened + the clues are part of the movie theory, and eventually everything will be revealed by it

OR

What happened is real BUT the clues are part of someone's sick social experiment?

Is that what you mean?

I get the theory, but why would the experiment be 'sick'? What if the experiment were MJ's? e.g. the hoax = the experiment. I think, that if the hoax turns out to be true, it started way back (as in years ago) and all that has happened untill now is part of that hoax/experiment. Or am I misinterpreting something? Smile


Hi StenniZ

I suppose I MJ would really be dead it would be sick to play such games with all of us only to get publicity for TTI movie...
I hope we are really not the victims of such a viral marketing campaign....


Thanks ilprincipe,

I remember thinking (when all of this first started after his 'death'), that it was not MJ who was behind the hoax, but the companies, like Sony and AEG. After a while though I started to lean more to MJ being the man behind the curtain. (perhaps just wishfull thinking and I'm just in denial, who knows). Still, all the contradicting facts, weird occurances and reactions by familymembers and such, still make me lean towards the latter. Thanks though for explaining it. An open mind is very important in all this (imo), so we need to look at both possibilites, whether it's pleasant or not. Keep the faith! Wink



you're welcome Stenni...
I hate my spelling mistakes...
I wanted to write if MJ would....

I also HOPE that MJ is the man behind the courtain and not the greedy industry...
I hope we won't be disappointed in 4 weeks ...

Hope dies last Smile
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:16 am

Wow, I thought it was Rach who deleted the thread where someone questioned some things.

So do I get it right by thinking that jcc left becuase he/she knew that this place is watched and maybe even hacked ? (refering to the missing thread)

Sorry guys, but I´m really thick headed and I have no idea what illusionist means with this thread. I suck at understanding things the first time AND seeing clues
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by AugustMoon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:24 am

Great post illusionist ,On mjjc you have at least 90 odd pages to go back through before the 25th so there has to be some clues in that lot,but most of the messages on there saying anything negative about MJ got shouted down so the poster didnt post and the topic got removed because the owner of the site acts like a child who spits his dummy out.
there is so many people at the moment playing with our minds,i think MICHAEL doesnt post himself,it has crossed my mind that KO is just doing this to hype the movie,can you recall anyone else famous apart from the elvis connection to do this?i know i read a while ago a man who faked his death to claim life insurance but his body was presumed at sea,i have a real hard time seeing how the LAPD,LA coroners could go along with this?also the old man hasnt been disected enough,he looked totally different to how he looked at the memorial his face was much smooter,if it was a body suit/mask would that explain it?look at his waist on the funeral how it went right in near his belt line?
wouldnt MJ have left a clearer message for his fans through the grief?i don't know,would love to hear what you think about the people coming on here and causing havoc just to send out mixed messages,what was the subjest?you can pm me or send me a pm on mjjc as one of your friends choc...c


Last edited by AugustMoon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by juliet on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:51 am

ILLUSIONIST, thanks for the very good post. Really opens up my mind to see things in a much better perspective and with clarity.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by mo2kidzs on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:28 am

There are many underlying factors going on with all of this. Much of it has to do with freedom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMAwb5hPyqM&feature=player_embedded

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by mo2kidzs on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:45 am

And I agree with you 100% illusionist, it's one big huge mind game as well. I just left a forum that was very good at doing so too. Many players. I was so stupid to fall for it.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MJmylife90 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:04 am

hmm...i just wanna leave my opinion here..sorry guys if i got too annoyed...

like red velvet wrote,maybe we need to be thrown off for a while..i seriously thinking of that t00..cuz like illusionist wrote that we are strongly being watched..i dunn0 if all this was just a game and we're all the victims of viral marketing to stupid media and AEG OR we are really into serious business here..
as mauramissesmichael wrote,just thinking for yourself cuz if you don't,your gonna fall very very hard and what she just just wrote is completely right and to me it's a reminder that we need to take care of ourselves in this forum..we can't assure that people like jcc can come into our forum and make a chaos in our forum again,then leave us hanging and clueless..
all i need right now is we need to take care of each other protect ourselves..we cansolve this pieces together but just take a slow one and alert to each thread..Look into the theories carefully,Observe the facts,Verify the theories and make it legit and lastly Enjoy with all the theories that we can come up..
we really need to alert and careful at the same time cuz right now maybe some of the members is the one who is watching us..! be careful..strange things can happen anytime...


p/s: please don't hate me..it's just my opinion..although i'm a new member of this forum, i've got so addicted to it!! keep up guys and remember be careful..!

___________________________

KEEP THE FAITH,THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
L.O.V.E
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by illusionist on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:05 am

zembla wrote:@ the original poster: interesting findings and conclusions!

I am trying to remember old MJHD being shut down for a while after someone posted WHEN and WHO registered the website. What got people riled up was MJHD admin's background. Her possibly wanting to write a book and using our theories and thoughts. This combined with the date of registering the site. Shortly before or after MJ 'died'.

Also let's not forget how quickly JCC was banned over @ MJHD. Over the course of weeks we have seen several trolls pop up on the forums claiming they are 'in the know'. All JCC did was give us clues. Pretty harmless compared to what the trolls have done on the forums.

Food for thought me thinks...

Bingo!
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by illusionist on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:07 am

Rach wrote:Guys, all I will say is that weird things have been happening for a few days now both on and off the forum.

I think we need to keep our eyes open more then ever now. I think some people on here are getting close to the truth and tactics are been put in place to try and throw us off.

Things are going to get interesting and bumpy from now on IMO.

Thank you, Rach. The last week as been odd. That's why I posted what I did. Everyone needs to see what's really going on.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 am

Well...what i've heared is that the owner of MJHD: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?p=431 ...was somehow deleting posts to get only what he/she was interested about.. using our topics to make a book??

See the translation with online translator, don't blame me ..



<<< I think most of us are engaged or consulted almost daily page of Michael Jackson Hoax Death. Well, today your forum has been closed. According to the creators, the forum has reached its maximum capacity and has been closed, not being able to post topics and leaving only reading. But if this were so, would be enough to open another.

NEW (05-08-09): provided in the forum by one of our readers:

"Last night when the forum was still active, I saw a tag that said" EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS NOW ", I thought it would be something of MJ and I entered what appeared was a picture of a google search on the web where he appeared with michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com creation date June 23, 2009 (prior to the death of Michael), then this user to start that topic did some research and found the given name / to "Amy Sampsons" and also looked around on google related to it by what comes out their Facebook, twitter and others. The most surprising is that his biography on twitter say that she is among many things, "writer" that served to speculate and say that she wants to write a book and it would use everything that users post on their forum. All this seems started because a user noticed that much of what he wrote or topics that were deleted or just started disappearing, or that this woman was in charge of eliminating anything that could "change the other's point of view" .

The truth is that when I read it I thought: what will MJHD's administrator do when will discover the topic of this user?, I never thought that they would close the forum, might have removed the tag, but well .... Anyway, thanks to blessed "cache" on my pc, found in the history of the website the user in the topic started "EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS NOW". >>>>
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:22 am

[quote="Red Velvet"]
illusionist wrote:
I don't think Cassandra nor Derek "what's his name" are apart of this equation. Derek is probably reading the forums, getting ideas. He does this for a living (writing crazy stuff). I seriously don't think he's apart of the hoax, viral marketing or anything like that.
All it would take is one phone call and they are making it hand over fist, together.

Hmm. I read somewhere that Derek Clontz had written an article in 1994 about how MJ would fake his death. He stated that the press would say he died from a heart attack while riding the Ferriswheel at Neverland.

Did this person from MJHD proof she had asked Cassandra about the "R's" before Kenny Ortega posted the "Grrrrrretings" thingy? LOL it could just have been a coincidence, but with so many inconsistencies what is a coincidence anymore?
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am

hAZZELY wrote:Well...what i've heared is that the owner of MJHD: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?p=431 ...was somehow deleting posts to get only what he/she was interested about.. using our topics to make a book??

See the translation with online translator, don't blame me ..



<<< I think most of us are engaged or consulted almost daily page of Michael Jackson Hoax Death. Well, today your forum has been closed. According to the creators, the forum has reached its maximum capacity and has been closed, not being able to post topics and leaving only reading. But if this were so, would be enough to open another.

NEW (05-08-09): provided in the forum by one of our readers:

"Last night when the forum was still active, I saw a tag that said" EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS NOW ", I thought it would be something of MJ and I entered what appeared was a picture of a google search on the web where he appeared with michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com creation date June 23, 2009 (prior to the death of Michael), then this user to start that topic did some research and found the given name / to "Amy Sampsons" and also looked around on google related to it by what comes out their Facebook, twitter and others. The most surprising is that his biography on twitter say that she is among many things, "writer" that served to speculate and say that she wants to write a book and it would use everything that users post on their forum. All this seems started because a user noticed that much of what he wrote or topics that were deleted or just started disappearing, or that this woman was in charge of eliminating anything that could "change the other's point of view" .

The truth is that when I read it I thought: what will MJHD's administrator do when will discover the topic of this user?, I never thought that they would close the forum, might have removed the tag, but well .... Anyway, thanks to blessed "cache" on my pc, found in the history of the website the user in the topic started "EVERYBODY LOOK AT THIS NOW". >>>>


I can remember that very well too! The last thing I read was the post (Look at this now) about the forum being created before (23-06) MJ's alleged death (25-06) and the topic also contained the above mentioned info about the admin Amy Sampson. (I also had some posts (and topics.threads) which got deleted, without any notice. I contacted her about that, but never got any replies.)

As I was scrolling the topic about the start-date of the forum, all of a sudden I was taken to the main forum page, where all the topics had the lock-symbol on them. After that I joined this forum (which is way more fun imo) and allthough the original forum was reopened later on, I never went back.
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by sunnyscrapper on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:34 am

I just wanted to point out that in regard to the theories I posted about the forums diagram earlier on this thread that I do not necessarily see this as some evil plot to control us. I do believe we are being watched though.

Rather, it might be involved just with the re-branding of Michael Jackson and/or marketing for the film and therefore with a positive motive.
avatar
sunnyscrapper
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : Perth, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by StenniZ on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:I just wanted to point out that in regard to the theories I posted about the forums diagram earlier on this thread that I do not necessarily see this as some evil plot to control us. I do believe we are being watched though.

Rather, it might be involved just with the re-branding of Michael Jackson and/or marketing for the film and therefore with a positive motive.

Gotcha! Thanks. Smile

off-topic: nice to see you've made it over here as well sunnyscrapper. Smile Didn't know you were a member here as well. Smile Welcome!

Did you see the PAN-topic I made, based on your post on Rae's forum? Unfortunately nobody seems to be as interested over here....yet. Laughing
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by illusionist on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:56 am

sunnyscrapper wrote:I just wanted to point out that in regard to the theories I posted about the forums diagram earlier on this thread that I do not necessarily see this as some evil plot to control us. I do believe we are being watched though.

Rather, it might be involved just with the re-branding of Michael Jackson and/or marketing for the film and therefore with a positive motive.

I agree Sunny. If the Man Behind the Curtain is behind all this I do not believe his intentions are malicious. If anything, he wants to awaken us.

And yeah - we are soooo being watched Laughing
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by illusionist on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

spider monkey wrote:that's pretty heavy stuff, illusionist. but you know what, Michael was into these things, too. remember the healing tape he sent Mr Morita in Japan when he was sick? it's about mental conditioning, too. specifically, he sent the Silva Mind tape with the alpha sounds and the affirmations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewu6eio_DE
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Savannah wrote:Thank you for sharing this illusionast. Even though I don't quite understand it all yet, I am going to read your post again and again until I do.

Annie ~ when you asked if "what happened is real", did you mean MJs death???

Ditto what they said
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by hungry on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm

illusionist wrote:
spider monkey wrote:that's pretty heavy stuff, illusionist. but you know what, Michael was into these things, too. remember the healing tape he sent Mr Morita in Japan when he was sick? it's about mental conditioning, too. specifically, he sent the Silva Mind tape with the alpha sounds and the affirmations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bewu6eio_DE
I never knew about the healing tape! It brought tears to my eyes.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Wow....I am a tad confused by this. I mentioned this before or maybe it was in response to illusionist...I cant remember but I said something about a social experiment too. Im SO glad you posted this because I wasnt sure how to explain it!! THANK YOU!!

Im still a little confused....why do all this just for a movie? What about MJ's "death"?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm still waiting for KO's tweet mentioning that code word!!! Did anyone ever bring it to CGS first? It seems like some questions are starting to disappear. I asked her a question regarding Dr Murray and it's been up for 2 days now it's gone
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:08 pm

luvmjalways wrote:I'm still waiting for KO's tweet mentioning that code word!!! Did anyone ever bring it to CGS first? It seems like some questions are starting to disappear. I asked her a question regarding Dr Murray and it's been up for 2 days now it's gone


Im waiting for KO's tweet too. And I have asked CGS about 4 questions...2 from the first day she started it and non eof them have been answered.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by jpresley on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm

KO has been suspiciously quiet lately. Ever since the grrrrrrreetings post.
avatar
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 45
Woonplaats : Houston, Tx.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by MiaPaparazzi on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:22 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:I'm still waiting for KO's tweet mentioning that code word!!! Did anyone ever bring it to CGS first? It seems like some questions are starting to disappear. I asked her a question regarding Dr Murray and it's been up for 2 days now it's gone


Im waiting for KO's tweet too. And I have asked CGS about 4 questions...2 from the first day she started it and non eof them have been answered.

I have asked her about 7 questions, none of them have been answered and I do not see them at all anymore either....
avatar
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Arizona, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:25 pm

I asked 3 or 4 as well and I believe she only answered 2. I guess she really does choose which ones she wants to answer.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting The Pieces Together

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum