Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!!

+30
MJmylife90
cinderella
Melzy777
mjlovebug
Kazumi
YouAreMyLifeMJ
mjboogie
missyoumuch
Léa
mjssoulmate
Gema
bittyditty
Missyb007
MJFOREVER
EarthAngel90
Makea
4evermichael71
icy55
Thetruth
KNOWhesALIVE
billiejean17
BJ
badloving
salvatora
BillieJean1981
mariza
MJhunny
ILuvUMoreMJ
MJsAngelEyes1987
Michealisbeautiful
34 posters

Go down

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Empty I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!!

Post by Michealisbeautiful Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:58 am

For realsies. I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Herz I love him cuz he's hawt.
Thank you I just had to share.

Who else is IN love with him? Not just love or like him??
Michealisbeautiful
Michealisbeautiful
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 35
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 44

http://www.myspace.com/iagreetogivejennymysoul

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Empty Re: I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!!

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:35 am

I love Michael Jackson to death!!!!
He's truly one of the greatest stars of all time & is the KING OF POP!!!!!!
No one deserves that title more then MJ!!!
I especially LOVE MJ's look during the BAD era!!! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Herz
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 150
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Empty Re: I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 am

I've been in love with him since 1983. I love you There is no one like him...he's amazing in every way!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 am

sorry you'll have to get to the back of the line, I WANNA GO FIRST I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cheers
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MJhunny Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 am

seriously i was 12 when Thriller came out and my walls were plastered with his posters i just thought ,and still do today, that he is a truly amazing, beautiful, caring ,loving man and i L.O.V.E him more...
MJhunny
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:43 am

mij: heart:
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean1981 Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:55 am

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Lol I fell for him at the age of 10! He's sooo sexy & his smile is just breathtaking! He's sooo sweet! Ok, now I'm in love with my boyfriend only a bit! hahaha I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_lol He seems to be the man of every woman's dreams due to his romantic & emotional veins. He is such a sweetheart, a beautiful person from head to toe & I'd love to cuddle him all the time! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Herz I could go on forever! I remember me finding one of my friendship books a few weeks ago with his name on one page surrounded by hearts!

@MJhunny: I know exactly what you're talking about! Back in the day I used to put his posters up everywhere! I wouldn't even have needed a wallpaper!
BillieJean1981
BillieJean1981

Aantal berichten : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by salvatora Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:05 am

seriously i think we all are in love with the man....apart from his stunning figure and face....his character made him much more likeable....oh gosh what can i say.......
salvatora
salvatora

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:09 am

i am.................... I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 pm

LADIES!!!!! Since this topic is up, I actually have a video up that I made a while back & its by a performer who sadly passed away back in 1995 & her name is Selena Quintinilla Perez(aka Selena). She was shot & killed by her manager.
But anyways, this video that I made I'm about to post in this section & has pics/video clips of MJ.
The song is called "If I Could Fall in Love" by Selena!
LADIES, ENJOY!!!!! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_smile

Last edited by MJsAngelEyes1987 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:04 pm

I love Michael really very much!
If I have the choice, which man I want to marry - then MJ and no other one!
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm

BJ wrote:I love Michael really very much!
If I have the choice, which man I want to marry - then MJ and no other one!
You me and every hot bloodied woman in the world!! i will be behind you in the queue I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Lol
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by KNOWhesALIVE Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Well i'll be the first one to say that i'm not in love with him.... I don't know him at all other than the music.. But i think he is the sweetest person EVER, based on what i have seen in interviews and other places I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_sunny
BUT i'm in love with his personality I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Herz ... And i also think hes a hunk I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cheers
KNOWhesALIVE
KNOWhesALIVE
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:18 pm

That's very true as always!!!!! I love him for his personality, smile, those gorgeous eyes, talent in music/dance, his amazing humanitarian efforts, etc. Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm

No I do not love Michael since I don't know him. Although I admire him very much for his skills as the best entertainer and artist of all time. And what makes him stand out is his sensitive soul. He is a beautiful man I bet he is.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:21 pm

I think he's my first love. I am falling in too deep!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Michael Jackson captured my heart nearly 30 years ago and has never let go. I love him more than I did then, but not as much as I will tomorrow I love you
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 pm

He is just the love of my life. *blush*
Since I was 12 in 1982 I love him.
And yes, now more than ever
Embarassed
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Who isn't ? ... he is the perfect man ... every woman wants to clone him ...! Michael , if you are seeing this .... I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink We all want ya ! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Who isn't ? ... he is the perfect man ... every woman wants to clone him ...! Michael , if you are seeing this .... I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink We all want ya ! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink

I dont I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz he could be my father(sssssssst dont tell anybody that im his secret daughter I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz )
But i love the person who he is, i want a (gentle)man like that I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Lol
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

ME! omg! really.. I just saw This is it FINALY!
And first I just loved him.. but man o man what does he looks good!!!Good god.. how can someone be so cute so funny so sexy as h*ll and have so much sexappeal as him!.. pff:)

Did you guys also felt some sort of warm feeling when you looked at him? not an in love feeling.. but just a warm prouf i'm being your fan feeling.. or a warm I can feel he loves me too feeling?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Missyb007 wrote:......
Did you guys also felt some sort of warm feeling when you looked at him? not an in love feeling.. but just a warm prouf i'm being your fan feeling.. or a warm I can feel he loves me too feeling?

Oh, I can´t describe my feelings for MJ.
I never had such a warm feeling for my
husband! Na, maybe a bit but not like that!
It´s only the truth you wanted to know....

You cannot imagine what I would feel in
my chest if I would see him alive in front of me.
Eye to eye....... boah....... Twisted Evil I love you
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by bittyditty Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Awwww i love these posts. Its so lovely. I hope Michael realises that in ways he is a very lucky man. He is sooooo loved. I will never understand why Lisa - Marie split from him.
Michael i love your innocence, your ability to love others, your humour, your sensitivity to the needs of others, but at the same time you have proved you won't be messed with and you have kept your dignity through out. What more could a women want. Add the GP and i am all yours lol
bittyditty

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:42 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Who isn't ? ... he is the perfect man ... every woman wants to clone him ...! Michael , if you are seeing this .... I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink We all want ya ! I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink

I dont I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz he could be my father(sssssssst dont tell anybody that im his secret daughter I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz )
But i love the person who he is, i want a (gentle)man like that I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Lol

Sorry didnt read it correct I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz
I want to clone the MJ in the BAD time I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_razz freaking hot:P
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:50 pm

He was the first "guy" I had a crush on...I was like 4-5, he he I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:51 pm

To me Michael is everything a man should be. In my eyes he is the perfect man. I love how he just radiates love in his beautiful smile, how no matter how bad things got he held his head up high, how he loves unconditionally...I could go on and on. He is everything in the world to me and I can't remember a time he wasn't. I just love him so!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Ditto!

He leaves me speechless. He is my world!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 am

4evermichael71 wrote:To me Michael is everything a man should be. In my eyes he is the perfect man. I love how he just radiates love in his beautiful smile, how no matter how bad things got he held his head up high, how he loves unconditionally...I could go on and on. He is everything in the world to me and I can't remember a time he wasn't. I just love him so!

Man like that are SO rare I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_neutral I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_rolleyes
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:To me Michael is everything a man should be. In my eyes he is the perfect man. I love how he just radiates love in his beautiful smile, how no matter how bad things got he held his head up high, how he loves unconditionally...I could go on and on. He is everything in the world to me and I can't remember a time he wasn't. I just love him so!

Man like that are SO rare I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_neutral I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_rolleyes

yes, and if they are all hidding, that's NOT gonna help us ^^
Léa
Léa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 233
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11
Leeftijd : 33

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1266341170#/leapommedebro

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsAngelEyes1987 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 am

He's just absolutely incredible & he leaves me quite speechless as well.
I've literally fallen in love w/ his gorgeous smile, his beautiful eyes(which are the window to the soul, if I'm correct) LOL, & I also love his amazing personality as well.
I can't get enough of MJ & I'll always love him no matter what. Smile
MJsAngelEyes1987
MJsAngelEyes1987
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:57 am

i guess ill just have to join the line then lol-yeah he is quite an amazing man I love you
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah LMP must have been out of her mind! Trust me I would have found a way to work out the kinks in the marriage. Also I would have been preagnant every 9 months and gave MJ all the kids he ever wanted. And would have had fun making them. !! HA! HE HE!!!!
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 am

I SO AGREE. And that's why I made my signature this way. I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_wink
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Gema wrote:He was the first "guy" I had a crush on...I was like 4-5, he he I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface

same here Razz heheh and i still say that he's the man of my life. i'd marry him without second thoughts! Cool

the truth is, i find him extremely attractive, sweet, generous, respectful, classy...everything i search for in a soulmate. But it was also MJ that gave me some of the most special gifts i could ask for: my passion for music started with his songs as well as other artists i was starting to know when i was growing up; he made me wanna learn how to dance and i improved my moves in dance while watching him perform; through his generous heart i found a way to be a better person following his example of generosity and kindness and felt an appeal to help other people that have less than me... He made my life better in so many ways how he inspired me!

and a man that has that effect on us is surely something special. Cool
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:26 am

Yes, definitely. Just look at my username. He's such a sweetheart! I love you
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Melzy777 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:29 am

Gema wrote:He was the first "guy" I had a crush on...I was like 4-5, he he I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface
Hahaha!!! Me too exactly. I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_redface
Melzy777
Melzy777
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderella Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 am

Lol he was also my first crush and the man of my dreams =D
cinderella
cinderella
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

cinderella wrote:Lol he was also my first crush and the man of my dreams =D

oHHHHH.....me t000! Embarassed Embarassed
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 am

cinderella wrote:Lol he was also my first crush and the man of my dreams =D

yeah I remember when I was four too watching him while playing with my toys. sunny
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:05 am

I was like 10 or so and I had (and still have) a mayor crush! I am happily married for several years now, but there still is a place in my heart that belongs to Michael....
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 am

He means more to me than just a good artist, I love him from the bottom of my heart. Words cannot express my feelings for him.

On june 25 I felt so sad, like I've lost my best friend.

He's just another part of me!
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

MJJ1982, he's another part of me as well and i believe that most people here feel the same. He is more than just a celebrity, just a singer, just an entertainer... He is such a beautiful person that he became closer to us than any other artist could. Because he's just so sweet, so humble, so adorable and a really honest and good man, we love him even more. Embarassed
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by YouAreMyLifeMJ Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

mjboogie wrote:Yeah LMP must have been out of her mind! Trust me I would have found a way to work out the kinks in the marriage. Also I would have been preagnant every 9 months and gave MJ all the kids he ever wanted. And would have had fun making them. !! HA! HE HE!!!!

LOL fun! No denying that!
YouAreMyLifeMJ
YouAreMyLifeMJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dyanne Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:39 pm

He was the first artist who came to Romania after the comunism fall. And so I found out about him, in 1993, and loved him from the very first minute. I was only 14 at that time and couldn't go, and unfortunately couldn't go on his second, in 96. This is the biggest regret of my life. I never felt the magic of him live Sad And London O2 was a blessing!!! I was so excited about that!! Crying or Very sad

He was my crush, my best friend, he was the one looking at me from every corner of my room, holding me when I was felling bad, smiling at me in happy days. I was telling him everything. Sometimes I still talk to him in my head Smile

I wish I was lucky enough to get to know the man behind the scene, the day to day Michael. I love the artist, the shy guy, the kind and childish Michael, the sexy Michael and I wish I had the chance to fall in love with the 100% Michael.
dyanne
dyanne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:41 pm

I am sure we all here are another part of MJ and we are all in his heart and we have him in ours.

People asks me how come I got so affected by his passing, how come I cannot let it go, how come I am having hopes he is alive....My answer is always the same: He is part of my life, I just can´t accept he is gone and I can´t let it go.

For many people MJ is just an entertainer, for me was more than that and I guess many of you feel the same way.

I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Hug3
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamai Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Michael has done me the best gift I could do ....
the soundtrack of my life.
I LOVE YOU
Minamai
Minamai

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gema Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Minamai wrote:Michael has done me the best gift I could do ....
the soundtrack of my life.
I LOVE YOU

I love your quote.

I feel the same. Ths soundtrack of my life. I'm in love with Michael Jackson!!! Icon_cry
Gema
Gema
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum