Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 am

LOL...that's why I asked because I did see pictures of the LA fans waiting in line like that.

nlb wrote:
Banessa wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:WOW! Were those sold online or were you a part of the group that camped out since Thursday? Lucky person. You will be able to provide an early review for us.


Banessa wrote:I have mine for the LA pre-screening on the 27th at 9:00 pm I am so very happy!

My sister got them online for me! I didn't think I was even going to be able to go. But I will be there! I am ready for the 27th

Now next time you BAM B her, she can say hey remember what I did for you .

I know I'd be royally ticked if I camped out for two and half days only to find out I could have sat in front of my computer in the comfort of my own home to get the early screening tickets!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

LOL...will each country receive the same version? That might explain the discrepancy in movie length. Now that takes the term "director's cut" to a whole new level.

StenniZ wrote:
fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración: 2’ 25’’ )

THE MOVIE IS TWO HOURS AND TWENTY FIVE MINUTES !!!!!!

That's odd. At my theatre it says 100 minutes. :S hahaha They're being too secretive about this movie. Not even the theatres know exactly. I do hope yours is right!!!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Pammy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:05 am

I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

Cinedom and Kinopalast .... i only paid 5 Euro per ticket? imo its a bit "undercharged" ...not that i want to complain that but
i find it kinda odd because there are various prices, various duration for that movie and some cinemas show in 3D and some not? WTF???
I dont get it! WHY??? another thing which caught my eye directly is this :

fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración:2’ 25’’ )

!

I can remember JCC´s post about that number.... can someone remember that????
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 am

I just remember seeing those number, but don't know in what connection.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by ilprincipe on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:13 am

Pammy wrote:I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

Cinedom and Kinopalast .... i only paid 5 Euro per ticket? imo its a bit "undercharged" ...not that i want to complain that but
i find it kinda odd because there are various prices, various duration for that movie and some cinemas show in 3D and some not? WTF???
I dont get it! WHY??? another thing which caught my eye directly is this :

fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración:2’ 25’’ )

!

I can remember JCC´s post about that number.... can someone remember that????


Wow..soooo cheap...I paid 7,90 €...but cinema in Nuremberg is expensive in general...
and I wanted to join the Imax screening...and hopefully in 3D.
The movie will be screened on Oct. 28th at 10:15 for the 1st time on regular screens...and 3-4 x after this time....
the only screening on Imax is at 21 o'clock this day.....this is in LA midnight...
so who knows what might happen..I'm excited Wink
the movie lenghts is 111 mins.
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:28 am

ilprincipe wrote:
Pammy wrote:I bought 4 Tickets for a Cinema here in Cologne/Germany .... i have a question .... The movie will be on 2 Cinema´s here

Cinedom and Kinopalast .... i only paid 5 Euro per ticket? imo its a bit "undercharged" ...not that i want to complain that but
i find it kinda odd because there are various prices, various duration for that movie and some cinemas show in 3D and some not? WTF???
I dont get it! WHY??? another thing which caught my eye directly is this :

fanfromspain wrote:Oh my God, I just found this on a Spanish movie site:

This Is It (Duración:2’ 25’’ )

!

I can remember JCC´s post about that number.... can someone remember that????


Wow..soooo cheap...I paid 7,90 €...but cinema in Nuremberg is expensive in general...
and I wanted to join the Imax screening...and hopefully in 3D.
The movie will be screened on Oct. 28th at 10:15 for the 1st time on regular screens...and 3-4 x after this time....
the only screening on Imax is at 21 o'clock this day.....this is in LA midnight...
so who knows what might happen..I'm excited Wink
the movie lenghts is 111 mins.

I paid 9.50 per ticket and its not in 3D butr i dont mind the prices:P
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Pammy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 am

I dont mind the prices either but its a bit odd isnt it? Why so differnt prices and Infos about that movie? well.. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Ivonne on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:29 am

I bought my tickets (3x) online last night.

28.10.2009 / 08.15 pm

The price of the tickets is normal. 1 ticket = 7.20 Euro
avatar
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by illusionist on Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:33 am

My tickets were purchased after midnight last night for the pre-screening 10.27.09 @ 10pm.
This should be interesting.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by cherrymafia on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:04 pm

i just bought tickets for 3 nights for myself for vancouver, bc
yayyy

oct 27
oct 28
oct 31
avatar
cherrymafia
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Kuki on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Illusionist I love your banner!!!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:37 pm

The price for me was the stadard price for a movie ticket $7.50, I really thought the ticket prices might be inflated since this is a special event. I am glad that they were kind to people whao have budgets.

Pammy wrote:I dont mind the prices either but its a bit odd isnt it? Why so differnt prices and Infos about that movie? well.. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:40 pm

3?! I thought that I was doing something by purchasing for 2 nights...lol. I am also seeing the movie 10/28 and 10/31./ I have a feeling that halloween will be a lot of fun to see how many fans dress up Thriller-style.

cherrymafia wrote:i just bought tickets for 3 nights for myself for vancouver, bc
yayyy

oct 27
oct 28
oct 31
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Kuki on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 am

Dressing up Thiller-style, well that is a great idea!
avatar
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tickets for This Is It already on sale

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum