Welcome guys!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome guys!

Post by Fountain In Paradise on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Hmm ... I already had an account for the chatroom before all this happened, and I can still sign into to the chat and read what everyone is typing. But I can't type anything myself Crying or Very sad Anyone else having this problem?
Fountain In Paradise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/yvonnemarie78

Back to top Go down

Post by Fountain In Paradise on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:I dont know excatly where to put this sp ill do it here.. Why has the other website been closed?? We had come a long way with our investergation..

How are we suppose to get closure in our hearts now??

I was very upset by it. Anyone else felt that way?

I understand what you mean. I wasn't a very active poster over there, but I really feel very sad right now. None of my real life friends particularly even care about MJ. But if what some people are saying is true, and I really really hope it's true, then perhaps the site will be back up sometime in the near future.
Fountain In Paradise
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 38

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/yvonnemarie78

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm

THanks for creating this forum Souza Wink It is weird how the other one just got blocked!
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello!!
I am soooooo happy to be here with you guys....
Now, I have to edit my profile again!! LOL
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm

I cant even get into the chatroom on the other site.. strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Reflection on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Souza: You're a genius!

To everyone who had the idea of a backup plan: Well done! Very Happy
Reflection

Aantal berichten : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lifting the veil on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi all,

just glad that this forum exists...it was just a matter of time until this would've happened, what indeed did today.

Feel so tired today, guess to much mystery over the last couple of weeks...lol

So thanks Souza for the backup. Wink
lifting the veil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/skyrune

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm just thankful to souza and all the others for creating this our new home (at least for the time being).

I'm glad to see some familiar names.
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:51 pm

So happy to see all the familiar usernames again, i was really heartbroken earlier on when MJHD forum got locked. To think that the ex-admin didnt even give us a warning!
thanks for this forum Souza81, hope the trolls dont find us here Smile
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by morla on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:53 pm

eva05 wrote:This problem on MJHD forum is driving me insane... obviously I'm addicted.
Thanks Souza for creating this forum

Well, me too (addicted) cyclops ....I thought I would go to sleep earlier now - but now I'm here again...

Thank you and I hope that a lot of people find the way ...I came over http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090804050542AAZUkSd

I just can say about MJHD: I don't know what was going on - but even if ADMIN wants to benefit from the posts - well - as soon as someone writes something in a forum, he/she gives away certain rights on it - you never know what someone makes of it and how it is used...

But the server-change is great indeed: This software is much better and now: MORE SMILIES!!! (shouldn't you add this one: http://www.sherv.net/mj-emoticon-145.html or this: http://simplesmile.de/michael-jackson-face-emoticon/??? It should be possible to add more...)

Now good night to everyone from Germany....

PS: Umntil now no more comments were updated on the MJHD site - it's really inactive...
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:55 pm

hey guys!
it's great to see everyone else migrating over here. i almost had a panic attack this morning when i went to MJHD, lol.
so i guess we're picking up where we left off in the other forum?

Last edited by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkerBell on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Thanks so much for creating this site Souza! I am so happy to be here and its good to see some of the other members of MJHD have made it over here too. Hello to all! I was so sad when I found out the MJHD forum was locked and you can't post anymore and is read only.
I was soooo addicted LOL!
Great idea to open this site as a backup. The site looks great! Cool
TinkerBell
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : 'second star to the right, and straight on till morning.'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Yes it is a blessing to see more and more MJHD members making their way here.
We need one another more than we realize.

When I went to the MJHD forum this morning and seen that it was locked, my first thought went to all the members and how I would never see them again and that made me so sad, it really did...lol.
We have formed our own little MJ family on these forums. Smile

Good to see more MJHD members on here!!! cheers
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Yay!!! We are back online. Yah, talk about panic attack...I didn't think I was going to make it through the day. lol
Thank you so much Souza for this site.
Razz I love the smilies. Were we supposed to use our same user name? I did, but I wasn't sure if everyone else was also.
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Savannah wrote:Yay!!! We are back online. Yah, talk about panic attack...I didn't think I was going to make it through the day. lol
Thank you so much Souza for this site.
Razz I love the smilies. Were we supposed to use our same user name? I did, but I wasn't sure if everyone else was also.

I think most of us kept our usenames so we can recognize one another. Smile That's a good idea on all of our parts.
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deedee75 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

AM so glad i found this site thank you so much I really love to read and listen to the different theories. Very Happy
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dianafan on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:44 pm

How do I get my doctor who man back? I know you are busy - can we have a help section (or did I miss it in my excitement?)
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by curiousgirl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Souza thanx so much for this website , Am grateful <3
curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry8 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Hi! I'm glad to have found this site thanks to another user (I don't remember the name) and thank you souza to have created it. Smile

(yesterday when i was reading that (shocking) topic on MJHD i thought that the closing was to be produced).
cherry8
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm

I posted this somewhere else a couple of hours ago and was really kind of bummed not to get a reply. So I am reposting. I feel so lost here at this site. I can't hardly see the typing, and the buttons are extremely tiny and I can't click them, and I don't know the right place to post. If anyone can try & answer me I'd probably feel a little less lonely!

Here it is again:

Hello everyone. I had to leave MJHD last night around 1:00 am or so because I just could not stay away any longer. BB had just posted the crazy stuff about admin, and started getting really crazy himself, and all hell was breaking loose, but I could NOT stay awake any longer. Went to log in at around 5am this morning really quickly before work to see what ended up going down, and wow. Site closed. I just about threw up. I HAD to go to work so I couldn't stick around and find out anything else. I JUST got home from work and this is the first time I have been able to access the internet all day. It was all I could think about at work. Thank God Souza was smart enough to create this site. I have to go but I will be back tonight. I just want to say, that my mind is still reeling. I still have NO idea what happened last night. And just from a quick glance at the posts, I don't see anyone saying anything about that BB character being quite suspicious. He was very aggressive and angry. He has changed his screen names multiple times in the last few days, but you probably know him best as BerlinBabyGermany. Don't any of you remember how sweet & gentle this person was?? Always so positive and never a harsh word to anyone. Then last night, he was like an entirely different person. The f*ck words, the "spinster" comments (which I didn't think much of, really, until bec pointed it out)....the aggression...the hatred....and the creepiness (photos of grown men in diapers, etc..). Then I couldn't figure out why bec thought that him & I had some inside joke thing going on......and bec started raising eyebrows at ME (which oddly enough for some retarded reason really hurt my feelings)....and I went back and re-read the posts, and realized that BB WAS trying to make it look like he & I had some kind of "inside joke" thing going on.....So all this is very long-winded, I realize, but I haven't read ANY posts here yet and just wanted to make it known that although I have a ton of questions regarding admin, I also have a really unsettled feeling surrounding BB. I am interested to check back in later to see if anyone else feels the same way.

ALSO -- I am not "getting" ANYTHING about how admin could be tied into the hoax.....to have created the website on June 23....how does she tie into the hoax? Does it mean a murder plot? Or she she on the MJ team? Ugh.

I am SO glad we have this site. I couldn't focus at work all day long. It was bad. I got about 2 hours of sleep. I feel pretty crappy right now so I'm sure this is chock-full of typos, but I have little desire to find out.
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Hi there.

Iloveyoumore, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but the vibes were flying fast and weird last night. I notice this BB character has signed on here as well.

I don't trust anyone anymore.

This whole thing is entirely too bizarre. I don't know what to think of that 6-23 screenshot and conceed that it is theoretically posible to photoshop that but I searched the whois registration date MYSELF and the domain was registered on 6-25. Wtf does that mean to you, friends? Now seriously, who hears the King of Pop dies and runs straight out and buys MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.com the same day?

Anywho, glad to see at least this site still exists tonioght. I got zero work done and almost left after lunch to get back here... but then the responsible bec kicked in and I made money instead.

But now, the next 5 hours are all MJ all the time, baby.

I'm getting to the bottom of this by god.
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by muffin56 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 pm

hello Souza !thank to create this forum! Very Happy
i'd like just say keep hope!
muffin56

Aantal berichten : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

bec wrote:Hi there.

Iloveyoumore, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but the vibes were flying fast and weird last night. I notice this BB character has signed on here as well.

This whole thing is entirely too bizarre. I don't know what to think of that 6-23 screenshot and conceed that it is theoretically posible to photoshop that but I searched the whois registration date MYSELF and the domain was registered on 6-25. Wtf does that mean to you, friends? Now seriously, who hears the King of Pop dies and runs straight out and buys MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.com the same day?

Anywho, glad to see at least this site still exists tonioght. I got zero work done and almost left after lunch to get back here... but then the responsible bec kicked in and I made money instead.

It's nice to see you here bec. Smile I only witnessed the beginning of the drama last night with BB and the screen shot and that MJConspiracy site. It was 12: 30 a.m. and I just couldn't stay awake anymore. I guess all hell broke loose after I shut down for the night.
Well the MJHD forum will be re-opened soon...some folks here aren't planning on going back. Are you going back? I am. I will be on both forums.
I don't think we will ever to get to the bottom of this fiasco..unless...MJ comes back and answers all our questions for us
jocolor
Take care bec!
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:22 pm

bec wrote:Hi there.

S'ok. The vibes were certainly intense. Here is what I just wrote to someone in a PM and I would love some insight because this still has me SO confused:

Well just as [each time] he [BB] changed his screen names, I noticed his persona became more and more aggressive.

The first time I saw him be aggressive, he had just changed his name from BabyBerlinGermany to Jim_Pearce or Jim something-or-other. He came into Empathy's tarot thread and just made a post accusing her of being the opposite of love and light, and that she was not a good person. That just really took me by surprise, as up to that point he was one of those posters you would think could never say an unkind word....

Then he changed his name to JP and he started to get a little more snarky...

Then finally, when he posted that thread last night on admin, he was REALLY DIFFERENT. He was cursing left and rkight, f*ck this and f*ck that, calling me a "spinster" (which I didn't think much of, until someone pointed it out, then right as I was leaving he did it again, and something about him seemed so...evil and dirty.) He was posting really creepy photos of grown men in diapers and old women in bed with stuffed monkeys. And I wasn't picking up on it at the time, because I was in one of my silly moods (had been down all day regarding MJ, trying not to cry, just so ired, & got slap-happy) and was just shooting the shit and playing along with him. I wasn't noticing it, but bec's comments later made me go back and re-read his posts again -- and he was for some reason making it look like we had inside jokes going on....it was weird..

And obviously it was HE who created that really creep site on admin.....why the stalking?? So.....weird.

Anyway I have NO idea what to make of this, but it has been bothering me all day.

And yes, I totally agree with you, I don't care if the site was founded on the 23rd OR the 25th. The 25th is almost just as disconcerting of a date to me. It took several days for things to start to not add up....not to mention, who as a true fan, was not simply momentarily overwhelmed with grief, even if only for a couple of days, until things started to seem off? To start a hoax site the day after his death seems very strange to me....I'm not saying it is cold, I am just saying that sure is thinking quickly....

I personally told Amy that I didn't give a flying f*ck about her personal business that he (Carpathia -- I mean BB) posted all over the internet. No matter how different someone's lifestyle might be, it's not okay to publicly humiliate them. (public humiliation -- isn't that whate everyone did to MJ??) I do care about the dates the site was created and I told her this. But the bottom line is, Admin & Mod (Heh, I lurve that mod, I really do) have always been incredibly kind, helpful, and VERY professional to me. Which I appreciate enormously. And the fact that she bothered to leave the site up as read-only, AND bothered to update us to let us know that she would be re-opening, speaks volumes.
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 pm

wow, i guess i missed all the drama that went down last night too. nonetheless, it's very nice that the admin of MJHD is reopening the site. i know unnecessary drama is bound to happen, but hopefully it will never be on a level as intense as that apparently was.
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bec on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:00 pm

P.T. Barnum felt psychics (or mediums as they were called then) were con-men and the lowest of the low. He felt they preyed on people's good nature and desire to connect with loved ones and actually devoted a good portion of his life to exposing their frauds. He offered $1000 to any psychic who could PROVE they could communicate with the dead.
bec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iloveyoumore on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:15 pm

So I am the only person who didn't know that skeptical and his wife kaos_theory were the ones who created that awful mjconspiracy site and got our site shut down?? I am shocked. They really seemed like decent people. I guess there's a lot of boredom in the bedroom, maybe?

http://mjconspiracy.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4
Iloveyoumore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Iloveyoumore wrote:So I am the only person who didn't know that skeptical and his wife kaos_theory were the ones who created that awful mjconspiracy site and got our site shut down?? I am shocked. They really seemed like decent people. I guess there's a lot of boredom in the bedroom, maybe?

http://mjconspiracy.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4

i didn't know either Neutral
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mary77 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 pm

[/b]hey fellows, im mary from peru , ive been readin mjdh, for a while , and trying to register myself in the old forum , but my password was never sent to me, now i read and it says that is closed , anyway, thanks for creating this backup forum , sure we are going to share our ideas, and try to solve this mistery ,

im a true believer

seeya

mary77[b]
mary77

Aantal berichten : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcakes on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm

so glad to be here from the old site.. thanks...
hotcakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfaomega on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 am

Wow! I´m glad I found you here!

Souza,you´re great!

What happened in the MJHD site???

Ifound out that he forum was closed 2 hours ago and that the Admin was threatened by someone in the forum or something like that...and that she/he was getting legal advice or something...

Well, I´m glad I´m here with you all.
Alfaomega

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 am

wow.. this is nice.. i thought i already lost my happiness.. because MJHD is my one and only happiness.. until i found this.. thanks! love this..
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 am

[quote="Iloveyoumore"]So I am the only person who didn't know that skeptical and his wife kaos_theory were the ones who created that awful mjconspiracy site and got our site shut down?? I am shocked. They really seemed like decent people. I guess there's a lot of boredom in the bedroom, maybe?]

http://mjconspiracy.50.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4[/quote]

I had a feeling about those two .. they were up to no good - I hope Michael knows we are real fans who care about him - MJConspriacy - they don't care like we do .... F*** them. Twisted Evil
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 am

Stay strong, guys. Smile The drama will be over soon. MJHD won't close. but in the meantime, we shall communicate here while MJHD is slowly being reopened again. Nice to see more people joining here!

moonwalker_girl

Aantal berichten : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:'little fairy90' click on 'PROFILE' above your page. Then click to where it says 'AVATAR'.

ohhh thanks i got it now Smile
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:49 am

I guess we all feel upset about the whole thing. It's fortunate that Shouza set this site up and posted the link before the discussions were closed.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:52 am

Phew~ MJHD will be up and running in less than 24 hours. But sadly though, it will be moderated before we can make any posts. Lesser freedom of speech, but we shall respect whatever the admin deems fit. Smile Fortunately, there will be more moderators this time round to keep everything in place.

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:03 am

Idea No bad girls stuff?
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 am

summer+sc3nt wrote:Idea No bad girls stuff?
Haha, I suppose it goes for the bad girl stuff too >< Everything has to undergo moderation. But well, we can still post bad girl stuff in this forum anyway right?! HEE HEE. LOL

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:40 am

moonwalker_girl wrote:
summer+sc3nt wrote:Idea No bad girls stuff?
Haha, I suppose it goes for the bad girl stuff too >< Everything has to undergo moderation. But well, we can still post bad girl stuff in this forum anyway right?! HEE HEE. LOL

Lol... right you are girlie! That is what makes here fun as well..
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 am

moonwalker_girl ~ I was just wondering where you saw that it will be back and running in 24 hours? I'm terrible at finding things on the internet...haha. I'm just afraid that it won't be the same there. Sad So what you are saying is that the Mods have to read each and every post before it is posted to the forum? Wow...hopefully they have alot of moderators put in place.
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 am

Hey You Guys....If MJHD Does like really shut down and were not able to view like ANYTHING WHATSOEVER shouldnt we be getting prepared for this??
Like while everyone still has Read-Only Access we should go there find all the post that could be a BIG help to everyone here and continue our work...so what do you guys think?
i mean i wouldnt mind going there finding the important things that we really need from MJHD to post here so we can still do our research
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 am

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:Hey You Guys....If MJHD Does like really shut down and were not able to view like ANYTHING WHATSOEVER shouldnt we be getting prepared for this??
Like while everyone still has Read-Only Access we should go there find all the post that could be a BIG help to everyone here and continue our work...so what do you guys think?
i mean i wouldnt mind going there finding the important things that we really need from MJHD to post here so we can still do our research

Yes it's a great idea. It will be useful for later. You never know when you might need those posts for reference..
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 am

Savannah wrote:moonwalker_girl ~ I was just wondering where you saw that it will be back and running in 24 hours? I'm terrible at finding things on the internet...haha. I'm just afraid that it won't be the same there. Sad So what you are saying is that the Mods have to read each and every post before it is posted to the forum? Wow...hopefully they have alot of moderators put in place.

Haha, oh, it was told in the MJHD chatroom. But yeah, thats one of the things I fear, too. Things are not going to be the same anymore. Yeah, MJHD has new privacy policy and 5 moderators are already chosen for that. Its gonna be stricter now. =\

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 am

Thanks for your answer. Smile
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:56 am

Is my avatar too big??? I don't want to break the size limit and get in trouble. haha
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 am

Savannah wrote:moonwalker_girl ~ I was just wondering where you saw that it will be back and running in 24 hours? I'm terrible at finding things on the internet...haha. I'm just afraid that it won't be the same there. Sad So what you are saying is that the Mods have to read each and every post before it is posted to the forum? Wow...hopefully they have alot of moderators put in place.

screening each post before posting?! that's gonna be an AWFUL lot of work to do! who knows when people's posts will even show up!
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by onemorechance on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 am

Hello!
Thank you for creating this forum, I was shocked to find out the other site was shut down, even if I didn't post much, rather reading your excellent theories. That was my daily routin.... Smile)))
i won't post a lot here neither due to my bad English, sorry for that.
Keep up the good work, you are guys my only hope, until you are believing in MJ alive, I shall never lose hope!xxxx
onemorechance

Aantal berichten : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:44 am

onemorechance wrote:Hello!
Thank you for creating this forum, I was shocked to find out the other site was shut down, even if I didn't post much, rather reading your excellent theories. That was my daily routin.... Smile)))
i won't post a lot here neither due to my bad English, sorry for that.
Keep up the good work, you are guys my only hope, until you are believing in MJ alive, I shall never lose hope!xxxx

Yes I don't post much either. Just being here with people who are like me that believed MJ is still alive makes it more real.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature on Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 am

Oh wow, i'm glad I found you all. Great great great Very Happy

Thanks Souza, I really appreciate Very Happy
Human_nature