Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome guys!

+98
serendipity
Adry
paulinah79
Emzoola
forevermine_mj
lab
Maria
dancemaze
Liberian Girl hee hee
Mish1981
Eva R
MJLover1990
Styloprincess
Diana..
iMISSYOUMJ
neverlandprincess
Missplaymate618
angel777
rowdyangel
ForeverAutumn65
ksrbw
dancer1792
JustAnotherPartOfMe
Harleyblonde
mjssoulmate
hungry
infinitylady
ballongiraf
Francis
nlb
MJsSuperflyPYT
conny
just_friend
Flax
MJJ1982
Black_Orchid
TheBadOne
CantlivewithoutMJ
franciane
Airun
michaeljacksonvivo
MJJ Love
Kicki
heavensent
einsof
velvetsilvergirl
wishful09
Souza81
Cri _J
Another.Part.Of.Me
Human_nature
onemorechance
STARbaybeeRoqk
gujunpyo
Alfaomega
hotcakes
mary77
muffin56
bec
cherry8
curiousgirl
dianafan
deedee75
Savannah
TinkerBell
yaya
morla
rellababy
lifting the veil
Reflection
emanviam
Banessa
shirley-grace
VanillaCream
sunrise
dontmakeitfactual
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
little fairy90
DawneVee
lovelidae
summer+sc3nt
Dutch
PepaBCN
J.J_loves_MJ
InnerDemon
Smelly
clover
zembla
ziffes
beachgirl
eva05
Iloveyoumore
Fountain In Paradise
Rach
ishealive
moonwalker_girl
EarthAngel90
Admin
102 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome guys! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome guys!

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 am

I agree. Yesterday was really rocky because I honestly thought that I'd never be able to discuss with you guys again - it honestly feels like we're a family here - and I was depressed and slapping myself because I didn't post any alternate contact details in case something happened to MJHD - in hindsight, that was very stupid because something did happen.
Luckily, I got a lot of PMs from people about this back-up forum as well as the other one so I've joined both, better to be safe that sorry. Glad the MJHD PMs were still getting through because I had no way of getting to my inbox except through the links provided in the email alerts.
Souza said in the chat room that MJHD will be up and running in around 24 hours so fingers crossed we'll be back there tomorrow.
Thank you Souza and Admin here for creating this back-up, it's great to connect with everyone again and carry on as usual. I love you

P.S. The emotes on here are brilliant, is there any way we can maybe bring them back with us when MJHD re-opens?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 am

Congrats to Souza for being one of the new mods for MJHD. Smile I see that the forum is cleaned up now. THANKS! Lookin' forward to its re-opening again Very Happy
moonwalker_girl

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:37 am

yaya wrote:
Savannah wrote:moonwalker_girl ~ I was just wondering where you saw that it will be back and running in 24 hours? I'm terrible at finding things on the internet...haha. I'm just afraid that it won't be the same there. Sad So what you are saying is that the Mods have to read each and every post before it is posted to the forum? Wow...hopefully they have alot of moderators put in place.

screening each post before posting?! that's gonna be an AWFUL lot of work to do! who knows when people's posts will even show up!

Moderated or not, at least that site / forum will be back up and running again. Smile I think many of us were going to have a meltdown yesterday when we tried to get on there but couldn't. affraid
I won't judge a book by it's cover. We never know, the moderating posts might be a good thing. And remember, those moderators are on our side...they also believe MJ to be alive. santa
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 am

DawneVee wrote:
yaya wrote:
Savannah wrote:moonwalker_girl ~ I was just wondering where you saw that it will be back and running in 24 hours? I'm terrible at finding things on the internet...haha. I'm just afraid that it won't be the same there. Sad So what you are saying is that the Mods have to read each and every post before it is posted to the forum? Wow...hopefully they have alot of moderators put in place.

screening each post before posting?! that's gonna be an AWFUL lot of work to do! who knows when people's posts will even show up!

Moderated or not, at least that site / forum will be back up and running again. Smile I think many of us were going to have a meltdown yesterday when we tried to get on there but couldn't. affraid
I won't judge a book by it's cover. We never know, the moderating posts might be a good thing. And remember, those moderators are on our side...they also believe MJ to be alive. santa

lol, you are so right about that meltdown! pale but i am glad the forum is opening back up, cuz really the admin could have shut down the entire site if she wanted to. so it was nice of her to give it a second chance farao
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 am

Thank you for the info but I kinda like it here at Shouza's. I'll be on both sites then.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Cri _J Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 am

Hi, I'm here too tks Very Happy
Cri _J

Aantal berichten : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:34 am

LOL you guys at having a meltdown. You silly fans. Well, I didn't have a meltdown...nope! I HAD A COMPLETE, INSANE PANIC ATTACK!!! (haha). And I am NOT joking either. lol! Oh, I am gonna miss these smilys, though...they are so cute. Maybe Souza could talk to the Admin. so we could have them at the old site. The one with the eyes popping out cracks me up. It sounds silly, but I think they really help the mood and make people laugh.
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 am

Savannah wrote:LOL you guys at having a meltdown. You silly fans. Well, I didn't have a meltdown...nope! I HAD A COMPLETE, INSANE PANIC ATTACK!!! (haha). And I am NOT joking either. lol! Oh, I am gonna miss these smilys, though...they are so cute. Maybe Souza could talk to the Admin. so we could have them at the old site. The one with the eyes popping out cracks me up. It sounds silly, but I think they really help the mood and make people laugh.

affraid After the meltdown will there be a countdown? Lol... What a Face
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 pm

How did I miss this thread? LOL.......I musta been looking at gold pants. HA!! **wicked evil grin**

Yesterday I tried loggin into MJHD and my heart skipped a beat. I was crushed it was closed....but now YAY we have this place. Once the old board is back up, its gonna be hard to go back and forth to see if there is any different info between sites..
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Savannah wrote:LOL you guys at having a meltdown. You silly fans. Well, I didn't have a meltdown...nope! I HAD A COMPLETE, INSANE PANIC ATTACK!!! (haha). And I am NOT joking either. lol! Oh, I am gonna miss these smilys, though...they are so cute. Maybe Souza could talk to the Admin. so we could have them at the old site. The one with the eyes popping out cracks me up. It sounds silly, but I think they really help the mood and make people laugh.

OMG, I LOOOOOOOOVE your avater!!!
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Souza81 wrote:

OMG, I LOOOOOOOOVE your avater!!!

I know...me too!!! Between the gold pants and these hot avatars, it's just getting a little hot in here...hee hee. I should get a picture up on my signature line...just been a bit lazy about it. Hey, is there anyway we can get an MJ smiley on this forum? It could be a smiley wearing a fedora or a white glove Smile
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks Souza...I do too!! It's from his "Dirty Diana" video. Is it too big? I didn't know where I should put it...in the avatar or the signature. I don't know too much about computers. lol
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Savannah wrote:Thanks Souza...I do too!! It's from his "Dirty Diana" video. Is it too big? I didn't know where I should put it...in the avatar or the signature. I don't know too much about computers. lol

It's fine, this one can never be too big Cool
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Souza81 wrote:
Savannah wrote:Thanks Souza...I do too!! It's from his "Dirty Diana" video. Is it too big? I didn't know where I should put it...in the avatar or the signature. I don't know too much about computers. lol

It's fine, this one can never be too big Cool

Souza....I love your quote at the bottom of you posts....lol king
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks so much for going out your way to create this forum! Smile
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by whats th Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks for this, had heart failure yesterday.

I see there are a few Aussies on here based on the map, 1 very close to home too Laughing
whats th

Back to top Go down

Post by velvetsilvergirl Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm

I think if you start a site about unravelling a mystery, conspiracy, hoax and attract over 2000 investigative minds ( not to mention these 2000 minds are MJ fans! the most loyal fans in the world)- you need to be prepared for people to pick on you! Seriously, I just dont get it. If she was straight forward then no one would have pried. If she had explained the issues of what date the site was opened no one would have sought it out.

Someone on hear said if you dont want to hear an echo then dont yell into the forest...Amen!
velvetsilvergirl
velvetsilvergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 am

velvetsilvergirl wrote:I think if you start a site about unravelling a mystery, conspiracy, hoax and attract over 2000 investigative minds ( not to mention these 2000 minds are MJ fans! the most loyal fans in the world)- you need to be prepared for people to pick on you! Seriously, I just dont get it. If she was straight forward then no one would have pried. If she had explained the issues of what date the site was opened no one would have sought it out.

Someone on hear said if you dont want to hear an echo then dont yell into the forest...Amen!

Right on "velvetsilvergirl" ... One has to be confident and expect to face the unexpected when running a site. Answers should be given as long as it isn't anything personal about one self.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:59 am

I am new here and I'm Brazilian. I read every day the "Death Hoax" by which people discuss the "fake death" so smart and serious. Unfortunately few people see so many errors in all this. I am pleased to discuss this with other people who think like me.

I read today that will be a third autopsy. Is this true? And the result of the second autopsy? Out on a site that he would be buried soon in that cemetery, but now with this third autopsy will take decades. Why can not people see that you have many things wrong about it all?
einsof
einsof

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 am

Welcome einsof Smile
Katherine says she wants a third autopsy, but if we are to believe that the 'body' has already been embalmed I don't see how they could do another autopsy. Someone said that the embalming procedure would destroy all toxicology/pathology evidence so it would be null anyway.
It just looks like another ploy to buy time.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by heavensent Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

HELLO everyone! I'm from the Philippines... I'm glad i found this site... Smile
heavensent
heavensent

Aantal berichten : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Welcome einsof Smile
Katherine says she wants a third autopsy, but if we are to believe that the 'body' has already been embalmed I don't see how they could do another autopsy. Someone said that the embalming procedure would destroy all toxicology/pathology evidence so it would be null anyway.
It just looks like another ploy to buy time.
I also agree with you. I believe all these things are going to lose the focus and win this time. Even now that Michael must be very far. lol! But what was found in the second autopsy? It was not revealed. Until now have not left anything official on this third autopsy. I want to see how many autopsies will do when the results will be released and when and how will the funeral. I am very curious.
einsof
einsof

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Does anyone know how may autopsies can be carried out on 1 body - the maximum number if any? I imagine that at some point someone will say 'there's is nothing else to find'
The second autopsy was a private one carried out by the family and they apparently got the report back but it wasn't made public.
We have not got the results of the first one back either from the coroner.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Yes! We do not know the outcome of the second autopsy and the first autopsy was not found anything. Am I right?
einsof
einsof

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 pm

We don't know anything about the first autopsy because they never released any information. The Coroner's office has been very quiet and no statements have been made so we don't know what was found or what wasn't found - because they keep delaying the results, every week it is still 1 week away, last week is was postponed indefinitely, this week they say it will be revealed next week etc.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicki Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:30 pm

cheers Hello to you all
Kicki
Kicki

Aantal berichten : 11
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 am

scratch Hmmmm.... shoot me if you will.. but I'm thinking that there are no results because nobody died! Pardon me and Bless Michael if I'm wrong. My feelings on this is strong and I've gotten back my confident self after reading views of the rest of the members here on the news of the burial they mentioned today.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by einsof Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:We don't know anything about the first autopsy because they never released any information. The Coroner's office has been very quiet and no statements have been made so we don't know what was found or what wasn't found - because they keep delaying the results, every week it is still 1 week away, last week is was postponed indefinitely, this week they say it will be revealed next week etc.

And no information on anything. I think I will not be disclosed soon results. They will be delayed. I do not understand the difficulty of disseminating the results. The family is very quiet. And when is the funeral? Nobody knows. I think everything has been or will be done secretly. It is a great puzzle and the pieces are lost. The media is forgetting. Here in Brazil is not talking about the "death" of him on TV, newspapers, magazines and radio. It is without doubt the "death" more of a strange artist I have ever seen in my life.
einsof
einsof

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:02 am

Kicki wrote:cheers Hello to you all

afro Hello there... pirat
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 am

einsof wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:We don't know anything about the first autopsy because they never released any information. The Coroner's office has been very quiet and no statements have been made so we don't know what was found or what wasn't found - because they keep delaying the results, every week it is still 1 week away, last week is was postponed indefinitely, this week they say it will be revealed next week etc.

And no information on anything. I think I will not be disclosed soon results. They will be delayed. I do not understand the difficulty of disseminating the results. The family is very quiet. And when is the funeral? Nobody knows. I think everything has been or will be done secretly. It is a great puzzle and the pieces are lost. The media is forgetting. Here in Brazil is not talking about the "death" of him on TV, newspapers, magazines and radio. It is without doubt the "death" more of a strange artist I have ever seen in my life.

I agree, it's like the news over here - aside from the rubbish gossip rags - have gone quiet. No more news bulletins, it's barely in the papers. I got a copy of the Metro yesterday before I got on the Tube/Underground and the only Michael Jackson article was about the merchandise plans.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 pm

I heard a snippet from the news last night that when the family does decide to 'bury Michael', that whole family will not all go, it will be Jackie and LaToya and nobody will know when they do it.. I was like 'hmmmm' scratch In a way, I can understand why only 2 siblings would just go and get this burial thing over with, but its just weird...ya know...? Like everything else in this saga, we have to wait and see.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ziffes Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

scratch scratch Huh... that is really odd... don't they want to say the last goodbye to their brother and son..

why don't they want ppl to know were MJ is?? everything about this is really odd...
ziffes
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 50

http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am

Hello,
I'm so glad to be here!
Great forum you have here. I was also on MJHD site and saw it shut down.
I have been reading here the last couple of days and decided t create an account here too!

I absolutely Love MJ too and am not completely convinced he is no longer here on earth. I pray and hope that he is alive.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 am

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:Hello,
I'm so glad to be here!
I have been reading here the last couple of days and decided t create an account here too!

I absolutely Love MJ too and am not completely convinced he is no longer here on earth. I pray and hope that he is alive.

Welcome my friend. This is a nice place to share views and some laugh.. Lol.. You'll know when you start to browse the forum.. Keep the Faith.

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:12 am

I'm so glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

I look forward to reading your posts Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

Rachel wrote:
I'm so glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Hello Rachel!
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I appreciate it very much!

I think you have done an extrodinary job getting this forum up and going.
Love it!
I know one thing, MJ sure does have some very INTELLIGENT FANS! The theories and findings I have been reading the last 6 weeks just blows me away. Love it.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Toni Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:
Rachel wrote:
I'm so glad to be here!

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Hello Rachel!
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I appreciate it very much!

I think you have done an extrodinary job getting this forum up and going.
Love it!
I know one thing, MJ sure does have some very INTELLIGENT FANS! The theories and findings I have been reading the last 6 weeks just blows me away. Love it.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Toni Smile

Oh I wish I could take credit for setting the forum up but it wasn't me! I am a Moderator on here though so feel free to ask any questions if you need to!

I am glad to see that the site is growing and more people are aware of us because we have some great people, theories and ideas on here Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by michaeljacksonvivo Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

Hi guys!!!! Thanks to this forum, is great! I read you every days!

Only I said: THANKS!
michaeljacksonvivo
michaeljacksonvivo

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 41

http://www.michaeljacksonestavivo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Airun Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:26 am

It's been time to register. I've reading you since the first day. Very Happy

Tanks for your fabulous work.
Airun
Airun
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 115
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by franciane Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello or good evening everybody,
Being new on this forum and being French it is difficult to me sometimes to understand everything (I use translator), I would just ask you for a little of indulgence if I make errors, I ask that has to learn (do not type me above; teach I)
thank you has you all Very Happy
franciane
franciane

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello everyone!
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBadOne Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 am

Hiya , everyone ! (:
My friend told me about this place and I was so eager to come and register ! Very Happy
This really seems like a fun place . Wink
TheBadOne
TheBadOne

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 am

Hello TBO
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:31 am

Oh,Hey Laughing
CantlivewithoutMJ
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 am

Hey TheBadOne Smile

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you will have a blast with us!!

xoxo
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:56 am

Hey Rach what kind of forum were you running last night!!!!!!lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am

Smelly wrote:Hey Rach what kind of forum were you running last night!!!!!!lol

OMG don't!!! I had just forgotten about it Embarassed

You girls are WILD!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBadOne Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 am

I'm sure this is going to be fun , I'm already checking out the threads and everything . Wink
TheBadOne
TheBadOne

Aantal berichten : 7
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Orchid Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 am

Hello all!
I'm Andra from Bucharest and i've been reading you since I started to believe that MJ is still alive. Unfortunately, my family and friends think that everything here is BS but still I'm glad being here with you and understand what's really going on.
P.S. Sorry for my english Laughing
Black_Orchid
Black_Orchid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 am

Welcome!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum