Welcome guys!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Welcome guys!

Post by little fairy90 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 am

thanks souza for the back up forum Smile can someone tell me how to change the profile pic ?
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 am

InnerDemon wrote:Okay for the ones who dont already know: badkolo will buy the site and reopen the forum very soon Smile

[b]That sounds great and all, but what makes ya so sure MJHD Admin will just hand the keys over to Badkolo Question

Either way, I hope you are right. Till then, we still have this place. Cool
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 am

Thank friggin God!! I logged intot he mjhd today and it was KAPUT!!!
What the heck happened?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am

'little fairy90' click on 'PROFILE' above your page. Then click to where it says 'AVATAR'.
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 am

Okay, latest update.
There is a possibility that the site will be saved afterall. She (the admin) is now undergoing a transaction discussion with one of the members who had agreed to take over the site.
Once its been settled once and for all, the forum and chat room will be re-opened again. As for now, lets stay tuned.
=) I am so glad and relieved after all the hoo-ha tonight. Admin managed to log onto the chatroom and we were begging her so much not to close it. Nonetheless, lets just hope the transaction will be a success!

moonwalker_girl

Aantal berichten : 15
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree

Post by ILuvMJ on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

I agree shes definetly knows something otherwise she would have no need to get rid of the forum

ILuvMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:40 am

Maybe MJ's comeback is about to begin... Just a wild guess lol...
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 am

Hi!! OMG!! I kind of figured that she would close the site .. I think we all had that feeling. but you can PM someone, but not sure IF they will know that they have a PM.. this is what I did.. it is kind of going a round -about way to get into the inbox..
I logged back in, searched for the person I wanted to PM, and went to a post where they posted, clicked on PM, and the PM screen and your inboxes show up (if you scroll up).. but if you PM , it says, the message has been posted but the delivery of the message to the person's e-mail address has failed.. I had that problem all last night, I didn't know whether people were getting my PMs or not. but if someone doesn't know they are getting the PM how will they know how to get into the box.. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?! Sad

Thank goodness this site is up.. and i just read that someone is buying that site off that chick?! WONDERFUL!!!! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 am

Hi guys! Am also glad I remembered about this site. Souza: THANKS!
I think admin should have given us at least 1 day's notice...
Good to see so many of you here, hope many more join in!
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 am

moonwalker_girl wrote:Okay, latest update.
There is a possibility that the site will be saved afterall. She (the admin) is now undergoing a transaction discussion with one of the members who had agreed to take over the site.
Once its been settled once and for all, the forum and chat room will be re-opened again. As for now, lets stay tuned.
=) I am so glad and relieved after all the hoo-ha tonight. Admin managed to log onto the chatroom and we were begging her so much not to close it. Nonetheless, lets just hope the transaction will be a success!

cheers That is really good to hear! Thank you moonwalkergirl for the update!! pirat
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 am

LOL!!! I was so excited about this forum I didnt thank Souza!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:44 am

ds wrote:Hi!! OMG!! I kind of figured that she would close the site .. I think we all had that feeling. but you can PM someone, but not sure IF they will know that they have a PM.. this is what I did.. it is kind of going a round -about way to get into the inbox..
I logged back in, searched for the person I wanted to PM, and went to a post where they posted, clicked on PM, and the PM screen and your inboxes show up (if you scroll up).. but if you PM , it says, the message has been posted but the delivery of the message to the person's e-mail address has failed.. I had that problem all last night, I didn't know whether people were getting my PMs or not. but if someone doesn't know they are getting the PM how will they know how to get into the box.. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?! Sad

Thank goodness this site is up.. and i just read that someone is buying that site off that chick?! WONDERFUL!!!! pirat

Why don't we try to send a PM there, in MJHD, to someone who knows here? I mean... Tell to someone who posts here to send him/her a PM at MJHD and after a while, ask him/her if it has been possible to enter and read it.
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrise on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 am

Thank you souza for this forum... Very Happy
sunrise

Aantal berichten : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCream on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 am

Great, thank you Smile.
VanillaCream

Aantal berichten : 1
Leeftijd : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 am

I don't want to break hope of no-one but if MJHD is "closed" it must be because of some reason/s so, I think it will be difficult "buying" it to the actual Adm.

If the Adm agrees "giving the keys", this would mean she closed the forum just to promote the web still more into the Media (which possibly was logged in too!)...
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 am

[quote="PepaBCN"]

I don't want to break hope of no-one but if MJHD is "closed" it must be because of some reason/s so, I think it will be difficult "buying" it to the actual Adm.

If the Adm agrees "giving the keys", this would mean she closed the forum just to promote the web still more into the Media (which possibly was logged in too!)...[/quote]

Then there IS something going on!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

I am freaking out so bad , I want MJHD fix ... does anyone know why it is really down and only in reading - format only .... and I am so glad I got this as a Backup.
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:25 am

Well EArthAngel the MJHD said she/he has come to the conclusions of the death hoax and posting days are over. We can only read or comment on the Homepage blog. Altho why there is a deadline for posting... beats me!
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm_R on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you so much souza! Very Happy Finding this back-up forum has hugely lifted me! cheers I was so devastated this morning to think of losing touch with everyone and all our constructive progress coming to an end. I'm shocked that admin didn't give us any warning about the forum closure; just the other day she was celebrating 1 million users, and now this? I wonder what the reason was? Could have been finance or the stress of keeping it running.

It's great to see you all here!

We should post the link to this site in the blog comments and send out twitter, email (etc.) messages. Some people left their contact details in the keeping in touch thread.

Gm_R

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 am

I think she knows something.....does anyone know who she/he really is?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

That site was definitely starting to get a weird, awkward vibe.. and you could NEVER get a hold of her!
oh well.. we have this site, thx to souza... You're the Best!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

We could try to talk about MJHD closing into the Media... Post comments on TMZ news about MJ and some other places like that. Repercussions about closing that famous web will be bigger and we can turn the Media on our side! We don't trust on Media but it doesn't mean we cannot use it... lol!
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 am

Admin said she is emotionally strained from all these and felt as though even her own site had turned against her. Her main purpose in starting out this site is to focus on MJ's death conspiracy, but it somehow went out of hand when some ignorant peeps went all out to seek for her personal details. There was even a site (but it was taken down now) that provided ALOT of private information about her.(Including her personal twitter page and such) It was till such an extent that even her husband's myspace was dug out by that nosey parker. (But as you know, nothing is private on the net.)

All these eventually led to her family and herself to be at risk.
She didn't want to do all these to us either. If her main intention is to create chaos for us, she wouldn't bother coming into the chatroom and gave us the explanations when we demanded. Regarding the issues on her details being changed 19 times in 38 days, she had addressed to that already.

The admin was distraught after all these incidents and decided that it would be the final straw. Everything was seen as a personal attack against her, with the purpose of the creation of MJHD deviated. Hence, she is considering to let someone take over the site, but with the hope that the next owner would not face the same hoo-ha as her.

At the time of the circus, there was a kind member who had actually bought another site IMMEDIATELY after we all realized what was happening. With the Chat Room tab gone and forum locked, hope was all we bore and were frantic.
It was not until the admin considered having another person taking over the site. As we all knew there was a member who would be willing to take over, we quickly informed him. And yes, they are in the midst of discussion now.

But even if that choice wasn't made, admin had said that she won't close down the site or forum. She would continue the updates, while we can still post under the "comments" section. However, we had explained that it would not be the same anymore because the main purpose of MJHD is for us to post NEW discoveries regarding MJ,and I bet that's what makes us come back to the site daily, right?

Anyway, what the admin wanted was for us to leave her personal life alone because she felt that this site is not about her to begin with. By managing the site, she has undergone a lot of pressure, hate mails and threats. If you think about it, she's actually a nice person and has definitely done a lot for us. Without her, we wouldn't have met each other at all and come up with so many amazing theories for discussion. She has always supported "freedom of speech", and allowed us to share whatever we wanted - not until her privacy was breached.

She had suggested that should the owner take over, we will need more moderators for the site as one is definitely not enough.

Nonetheless, the member who has agreed to take over had said he will do whatever it takes to save MJHD from closing. Smile Do not be surprised when the forum goes hoo-ha within the next few days or when the forum is up. There surely will be a lot of explaining to do for those who do not really know what is happening.
But in the meantime, you guys can log on to this link for MJHD chatroom:
(Do bookmark it in case you need to log in again)
http://michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.gixawchat.com

If you guys don't mind scrolling to read what happened in the chatroom during the "circus hours", they are available in transcripts (in the chatroom,under the transcripts button) which contain our chat logs. Hopefully these will give you guys a better idea of what happened. Smile

Anyway, I am fortunate to have you all here in this back-up forum. We shall stick together no matter what happens! Smile MJHD forever~

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MJHD

Post by michaeli on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 am

Hey guys! So Glad you started this site! So I also noticed that the poster Empathy who does the tarot reading edited all her posts right before the forum was closed and her blog on the net has been removed! What the hell is going on!

michaeli

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 am

Does anyone else find it odd that http://www.mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com no longer exists as well?

I don't know how many of you actually got to read it yesterday or the day before, but I read it last night and was really creeped out...and it takes a lot to creep me out.

Whoever owned that MJConspiracy site found all kinds of stuff on MJHD Admin, which I thought was rather creepy to being with in a stalker type of way.

Does anyone know who began that site and what happened to it? I believe it was fairly new and was started when Admin began deleting posts / threads and not answering questions that were asked.

alien
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am

DawneVee wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that http://www.mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com no longer exists as well?

I don't know how many of you actually got to read it yesterday or the day before, but I read it last night and was really creeped out...and it takes a lot to creep me out.

Whoever owned that MJConspiracy site found all kinds of stuff on MJHD Admin, which I thought was rather creepy to being with in a stalker type of way.

Does anyone know who began that site and what happened to it? I believe it was fairly new and was started when Admin began deleting posts / threads and not answering questions that were asked.

alien

You don't think Admin did this to make "False Accusations" stop on Him/ Her ? Shocked
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:59 am

The best would be that to continue with MJHD most surely we use a non-USA Admin. It's not so easy to f*ck someone who lives in another country! What do you think about it?
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 pm

That is true on all levels though .... Smile
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 pm

There are always sick people on social sites. They harrassed people out of jealousy! Then again EarthAngel has a point in what she has to say. We don't know who we're dealing with online. Double glad Shouza set this site up. Lets learn from all this and keep each other safe and not let sick people scare us off. Deal?
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 pm

I cant log in moonwalker....do I have to sign up?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Yes looks like you hve to 'sign up'...
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 pm

DawneVee wrote:Does anyone else find it odd that http://www.mjconspiracy.freehostwebs.com no longer exists as well?

alien

That site was closed today. I do have all the site information, but am not going to post it because it breaches the admin's privacy, and I do not want to do that.
Whoever the owner of mjconspiracy is, he/she is out to ruin admin's life and create havoc for us. The admin is doing this to save herself and her family, and has no absolute intention in creating chaos for us. She is NOT as heartless as some of us make her out to be. She knows how much we love MJHD, thus the consideration for having someone take over the site - to keep it up and running. As for her, its the final straw. People have found out too much about her.

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Nice post, Moonwalker-girl! I do feel she could have given us a one day notice or something... Lots of members are creating forums as we speak and the community will be splinteredn, which is a shame cause the insights on MJHD were reached through interaction WITH those members.
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cant log in moonwalker....do I have to sign up?

Hi, yes, sign up is needed for the chat room. Smile It doesn't take long, though! This was to prevent fakers from creating names to create a circus like how the old chatroom was. But OFFICIALLY, the chatroom is NO LONGER available on MJHD until the site is up and running again.
You will have to go through that link in order to chat with the remaining MJHD members. But should the site be taken over, everything should be in place again.
Let's hope for the best! Smile

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 pm

alien

I read it and it was a little scary. Was this why Admin closed down the site? Cus I cant log into the link that moonwalker_girl posted...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I think..

Post by Susie on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Something very strange was happening.. the screen shot of the page saying june 24 and then keisha letter...
and the post i put last nite of a video..

idk but i think something is def wrong and i dont really think it was something personal like the admin made it seem like. i think its something even bigger then that something we surely cant imagine

Susie

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 pm

zembla wrote:Nice post, Moonwalker-girl! I do feel she could have given us a one day notice or something... Lots of members are creating forums as we speak and the community will be splinteredn, which is a shame cause the insights on MJHD were reached through interaction WITH those members.

Hi, thanks! Smile Yeah, I believe everything just happened too fast. But I did told admin that its a good thing that she did not act rashly though. (As in closing the whole site entirely.) And indeed, there are a lot of new creations of MJHD forums by the members, which is sadly beyond our control as its splattered somehow. Nevertheless, I believe all of them will still check back the MJHD site within the next few days to see what's happening. Hopefully the forum will be up again by then. But I do hope the main focus will be on MJ and not about the admin when it's up! Haha. =p

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Do you mean to say they want us to stop posting?
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Maybe she was threatened? By someone who wants the hoax thing kept quiet? Someone in MJ's camp maybe?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

Ok. I signed up for the chat and it says Im not allowed cause I dont have permission???
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

alien

I read it and it was a little scary. Was this why Admin closed down the site? Cus I cant log into the link that moonwalker_girl posted...

I have checked another alternate link to the chat room. You can try if you are able to get into the page: (I am still able to get in on my side.)
http://michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.gixawchat.com/index.php?request=index&t=1249381189

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PepaBCN on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Maybe she was threatened? By someone who wants the hoax thing kept quiet? Someone in MJ's camp maybe?

It's the most possible thing... pale
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:26 pm

Oh boy! Now they are screening the chat..
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:29 pm

moonwalker_girl wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

alien

I have checked another alternate link to the chat room. You can try if you are able to get into the page: (I am still able to get in on my side.)
http://michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.gixawchat.com/index.php?request=index&t=1249381189

Nope. that link didnt work either. It says I dont have permission and cannot join more then one chat at once...whatever that means!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

I guess I need to be invited...not sure.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:Do you mean to say they want us to stop posting?
Admin just wanted us to stop all those posts before everything go out of hand. Its just for her safety and time is needed to get things sorted out. I had suggested that probably her and the member could form a merger and work together on the site, and this could be a possibility. But remember, her main intention is not to go against us... She was sorry for the sudden decision, too. Its because of certain people that push her to the wall. If given a choice, she wouldn't want to do this to us either. No

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moonwalker_girl on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I guess I need to be invited...not sure.
Yikes, probably they don't allow new user sign ups anymore. Those who had managed to sign in had existing accounts beforehand. But its okay though. I will update here if there's anything. Smile

moonwalker_girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Yes moonwalker_girl... Admin is a good person to let us post all that we did. I do pray that those who trouble her will leave her alone. We'll still be around altho I'll be more here till that the other site is sorted out. Then I'll be on both lol...
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 pm

I'm glad i'm all hocked up again Laughing Thanx Souza!
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I dont know excatly where to put this sp ill do it here.. Why has the other website been closed?? We had come a long way with our investergation..

How are we suppose to get closure in our hearts now??

I was very upset by it. Anyone else felt that way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top