Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaels funeral

+10
MJmylife90
GirlSaturday
Sweet1
ishealive
Rach
hungry
Red Velvet
WanaBstartnSthn
mjssoulmate
Harleyblonde
14 posters

Go down

Michaels funeral Empty Michaels funeral

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi All, Have been just watching footage from MJs funeral at Forest Lawn (well- what they allowed us to see) and it came to me that there seems to be lacking family members. What I mean is we recognise celebrities etc but theirs was a big family and where were the various family members that we didn't really know? as there is hardly anyone there that we didn't know in the music/film industry. Where are the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. Am I being too optimisic in thinking it should give us more foundation with our theory to the fact that to us all it looked "staged" and the family members turnout was very poor. There was not in actual fact many seats at all, I have seen more at a funeral of an ordinary non-celebrity but it is the lack of the Jackson family that makes me think that they maybe felt no need to attend a funeral of someone who had just hidden from the world. The Jacksons had to have a funeral etc for the hoax but why were nearly all the mourners famous people that we knew? And it isn't that distant relatives would not have gone to pay their respect as Lisa Presley his ex wife was there and the were married how long??? Like every thing else it is not concrete evidence but it truly does not make sense at all.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Michaels funeral Empty Re: Michaels funeral

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Yes, we all noticed the lack of family members.
With such a large extended family it was really sparsely attended.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:02 pm

HARLEY, you are absolutely right! I have a picture on my ipod (don't know where I got it from) but it's of Michael and his whole family and they are a big family! Yet, we see these pics/video of the "burial" and you don't see any of the real family members there. Aside, from his brothers and sisters, and his parents. It's like, ok does the rest of his family not want to pay respects to this beautiful man? If it was a real funeral his whole family would be there for sure.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Hi All, Have been just watching footage from MJs funeral at Forest Lawn (well- what they allowed us to see) and it came to me that there seems to be lacking family members. What I mean is we recognise celebrities etc but theirs was a big family and where were the various family members that we didn't really know? as there is hardly anyone there that we didn't know in the music/film industry. Where are the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. Am I being too optimisic in thinking it should give us more foundation with our theory to the fact that to us all it looked "staged" and the family members turnout was very poor. There was not in actual fact many seats at all, I have seen more at a funeral of an ordinary non-celebrity but it is the lack of the Jackson family that makes me think that they maybe felt no need to attend a funeral of someone who had just hidden from the world. The Jacksons had to have a funeral etc for the hoax but why were nearly all the mourners famous people that we knew? And it isn't that distant relatives would not have gone to pay their respect as Lisa Presley his ex wife was there and the were married how long??? Like every thing else it is not concrete evidence but it truly does not make sense at all.
spot on imo too

even the greedy distant family would have come out of the woodwork for this one Michaels funeral Icon_lol writing to "Aunt Katherine" out of the clear blue for invitations ... his family would have taken up the entire place ... all the celebs would have been in the back ... there would have been no space in the place for people like Tatiana or Majestik to piggy back on Michaels funeral Icon_evil Michaels funeral Icon_lol
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:20 pm

I never thought of that! Only his children, parents, siblings, and (some) friends attended. Where are his sister/brother-in-laws? :/
EDIT: Was Debbie Rowe there/invited?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:23 pm

hungry wrote:I never thought of that! Only his children, parents, siblings, and (some) friends attended. Where are his sister/brother-in-laws? :/

Yes Debbie was invited but chose not to go.

Interesting spot harley. I was concentrating so much on the immediate family I never thought of that. It looked to me like there was more family who attended the service before the memorial than the "official" funeral. Michaels funeral Icon_scratch
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:57 pm

It was a funeral just for show, that's how it comes across anyway.
It wasn't intimate or personal it was all for show.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Rach wrote:
hungry wrote:I never thought of that! Only his children, parents, siblings, and (some) friends attended. Where are his sister/brother-in-laws? :/

Yes Debbie was invited but chose not to go.

Interesting spot harley. I was concentrating so much on the immediate family I never thought of that. It looked to me like there was more family who attended the service before the memorial than the "official" funeral. Michaels funeral Icon_scratch
If my ex-husband died, I would go to his funeral Michaels funeral Icon_sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:13 pm

I agree 100%. It was clearly for show or something. I still can't get over that dress LaToya was wearing with the back out. Even the news commentators were talking about how in appropriate her dress was. I have no idea where she thought she was going but clearly it wasn't a funeral to bury her little brother. Keep the Faith!

ishealive wrote:It was a funeral just for show, that's how it comes across anyway.
It wasn't intimate or personal it was all for show.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:03 pm

There were probably family members back home in Gary, IN wondering why they were not there.
Michaels funeral Lol
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJmylife90 Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:Hi All, Have been just watching footage from MJs funeral at Forest Lawn (well- what they allowed us to see) and it came to me that there seems to be lacking family members. What I mean is we recognise celebrities etc but theirs was a big family and where were the various family members that we didn't really know? as there is hardly anyone there that we didn't know in the music/film industry. Where are the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins etc. Am I being too optimisic in thinking it should give us more foundation with our theory to the fact that to us all it looked "staged" and the family members turnout was very poor. There was not in actual fact many seats at all, I have seen more at a funeral of an ordinary non-celebrity but it is the lack of the Jackson family that makes me think that they maybe felt no need to attend a funeral of someone who had just hidden from the world. The Jacksons had to have a funeral etc for the hoax but why were nearly all the mourners famous people that we knew? And it isn't that distant relatives would not have gone to pay their respect as Lisa Presley his ex wife was there and the were married how long??? Like every thing else it is not concrete evidence but it truly does not make sense at all.

thank you for posting this...!
as we all know michael has a big family and all we can see at the funeral was his closed one..
i mean for something big occasion like this, all the family member should come and paid their respect...
once again,this too fishy to me..just like the memorial...
and another theory about the funeral in MJHD seems to convince me that it's all staged planned...

don't you think...?
MJmylife90
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 am

I think the funeral was a big show. If he was really dead and they had to bury him, they might have opted to privately bury him with friends and family in secret without the press knowing (which actually could have been a huge task in its own), but to combat the rumors that he hadn't been buried STILL after two months, they chose to have a publicized funeral so the public would acquiesce the fixation. It works out for us, though, who believe he's alive because there probably wasn't a private funeral at all.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 am

Guys just a thought...Dont forget MJ stated this and its FACT!!!!

He said I NEVER WANT TO BE BURIED!!!!

keep the faith Michaels funeral Icon_sunny

Dont you see?? His family has then gone against his wishes? yeah not lol

Back to top Go down

Post by jess.loves.mj Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:49 am

Pinkshots wrote:Guys just a thought...Dont forget MJ stated this and its FACT!!!!

He also said (in the same sentence) that he wanted to live forever.... Michaels funeral Lol

Interesting find Harley, I didn't notice that before either. For such a "private" funeral, you would expect more family to show up, that's for sure. I'd be cut if my grandparents, cousins, auntys and uncles etc didn't show up for my funeral Michaels funeral Icon_lol
jess.loves.mj
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:04 am

Pinkshots wrote:Guys just a thought...Dont forget MJ stated this and its FACT!!!!

keep the faith Michaels funeral Icon_sunny

Dont you see?? His family has then gone against his wishes? yeah not lol

yeah .. i remember it ..
of course he won't .. cause ..
He's Alive and He's Here Forever .. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:06 am

That wasnt a real funeral. That was a circus, a big show for sentimental people. To be honest At some point I was scared because I thought that they were gonna show a "body". I knew that I wouldnt have been Michael but even so I got scared. Knowing Latoya ( from her interviews, of course) I thought that I should have expect everything from Jackson family part.The funeral was only a sequel of the memorial, with some members added in the cast.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down