Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer

+6
StenniZ
jenn77
hungry
NikkiKat22
Loree
GirlSaturday
10 posters

Go down

Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Empty Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

i am having a hard time finding out which theaters in my area will show TII. Did you guys just call around and get lucky?

Are tickets sold from one centralized website or online from each theater's site?

Yeah yeah I should know this basic info by now... but I do not.

Thanks in advance for your help.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Empty Re: Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer

Post by Loree Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm

I really don't know either
but try looking at you local theater website
maybe there is info
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Empty Re: Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm

I got on my theaters website and it said TII was coming soon. I can buy my tickets tonight at midnight. try going to your theaters site, and see what you can find. Hope this helps. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_smile
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

It's not a dumb question! I'm having a hard time finding a theatre that plays This Is It as well Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:11 pm

I went to www.fandango.com and discovered that I will be able to order tickets at midnight through their site.

At midnight the site informs me of theater location, showtimes etc. That's good news because I didn't want to spend the next 4 hours trolling movie theater pages.

Hoefully this helps someone else out too.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:13 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I went to www.fandango.com and discovered that I will be able to order tickets at midnight through their site.

At midnight the site informs me of theater location, showtimes etc. That's good news because I didn't want to spend the next 4 hours trolling movie theater pages.

That's the site I went to. They also have it under my local theater already. So hopefully yours too.
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Sooooo now I'm told about the site after I've already located it. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Lol Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_cheers

charmed6 wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I went to www.fandango.com and discovered that I will be able to order tickets at midnight through their site.

That's the site I went to. They also have it under my local theater already. So hopefully yours too.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Sooooo now I'm told about the site after I've already located it. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Lol Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_cheers

charmed6 wrote:

Hey missy.LOL, I posted it above to go to local site. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Lol
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 am

OH NO! There seems to be no showings of THIS IS IT in my area. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_sad Figures when you live in the middle of no where. So I think we can watch it online or I think I heard something about that. Can anyone help me out? PLEASE, VERY DESPERATE!!
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 am

jenn77 wrote:OH NO! There seems to be no showings of THIS IS IT in my area. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_sad Figures when you live in the middle of no where. So I think we can watch it online or I think I heard something about that. Can anyone help me out? PLEASE, VERY DESPERATE!!

Well.....depends on where you live. We need more info to be of assistance. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 am

Perhaps you could call the cinemas near you and if they do not show TII perhaps they will know who does. I googled in "Odeon" on internet and then chose my area and was no problem.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Empty Movie Showings Balt/Wash.

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 am

GirlSaturday wrote:i am having a hard time finding out which theaters in my area will show TII. Did you guys just call around and get lucky?

Are tickets sold from one centralized website or online from each theater's site?

The movie is showing at the Arundel Mills Egyptian Theater (443-755-8990). It is about 45 mins from DC, if that. (I think you might have said you live near/in Alexandria?) I am sure it is playing in Columbia somewhere (Snowden River?) and it also must be playing in theaters closer to you. I looked up the biggest movie theatre complex nearest to me and called...and sure enough they have the movie. Good luck!
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 am

I managed to locate www.fandango.com and purchased tickets that night. I will see the movie in Richmond since I'll be down there at the time. Thanks.

jade jackson wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:i am having a hard time finding out which theaters in my area will show TII. Did you guys just call around and get lucky?

The movie is showing at the Arundel Mills Egyptian Theater (443-755-8990). It is about 45 mins from DC, if that. (I think you might have said you live near/in Alexandria?) I am sure it is playing in Columbia somewhere (Snowden River?) and it also must be playing in theaters closer to you. I looked up the biggest movie theatre complex nearest to me and called...and sure enough they have the movie. Good luck!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Theatres close to where I am were not listed as showing TII on the TII website-I went to fandago and found one of my theatres were showing it-but someone at work said they saw the TII poster in the other town as well-SO I will have to call that one.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:04 pm

They didn't exactly make it easy for fans to locate theaters. That may be a reason why ticket sales vary from location to location. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_scratch

neverlandprincess wrote:Theatres close to where I am were not listed as showing TII on the TII website-I went to fandago and found one of my theatres were showing it-but someone at work said they saw the TII poster in the other town as well-SO I will have to call that one.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:06 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:They didn't exactly make it easy for fans to locate theaters. That may be a reason why ticket sales vary from location to location. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_scratch

neverlandprincess wrote:Theatres close to where I am were not listed as showing TII on the TII website-I went to fandago and found one of my theatres were showing it-but someone at work said they saw the TII poster in the other town as well-SO I will have to call that one.

I know...I am hoping it might damper a big SOLD OUT sticker though (I have not gotten mine yet)
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:They didn't exactly make it easy for fans to locate theaters. That may be a reason why ticket sales vary from location to location. Dumb Question: Searching for Smart Answer Icon_scratch

I know...I am hoping it might damper a big SOLD OUT sticker though (I have not gotten mine yet)

i think it will. one of the theaters here told me they wouldn't start selling tickets til 2 weeks before the release. but i checked their website this morning and they were there. you should probably check your local theaters often, as it seems they give sketchy info on them.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:23 am

Thank you guys for your responses. I live in Quebec Canada 2 mins from the northern ontario boarder so I really really really want to see it in english. The nearest theater from here is empire twins I believe, conveniently (not really) it is closed til oct 2nd 09. They wait is nerve racking, I want to go straight there and find out if they will be showing TII or not!!!!
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down