JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/100659/Jackson-attacks-dad-over-beatings-from-beyond-the-grave



MICHAEL JACKSON has attacked his father's harsh punishment methods from beyond the grave.


The King of Pop often spoke out about beatings he received as a
child at the hands of his dad, Joe - and now newly-released taped
interviews he recorded with former spiritual advisor Rabbi Shmuley
Boteach have revealed the sick extremes the Jackson family patriarch
went to to discipline his kids.

Boteach has released the tapes, recorded between 1999 and 2001, to
the media to promote his new book The Michael Jackson Tapes, and during
an appearance on America's Today show on Friday morning (25Sep09), the
Rabbi played an extract from the 30 hours of interviews.

In the sample, Jackson could be heard telling his former friend,
"He (Joe) was rough. The way he would beat you was hard... He would
make you strip nude first, he would oil you down. It would be a whole
ritual. He would oil you down, so when the flip of the ironing cord hit
you... it was just like me dying, and you had whips all over your face,
your back, everywhere.

"I always heard my mother like, 'No Joe, you're gonna kill 'em,
you're gonna kill 'em.' And I would just give up, like there was
nothing I could do... And I hated him for it."

Joe Jackson has maintained he never beat his children.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I think we know better. Joe is out for only himself. I remember the rebuttal videos when he said: Bashir was trying to make him out worse than he was. Nothing about Bashir trying to make Michael look like a pedophile.
I'm sorry, but Joe makes me sick.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:10 pm

I thought the Daily Star was gonna say that MJ's ghost was haunting his dad or something like that. lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by jenn77 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

I can't even imagine the whole scenario of those beatings, I try just to get a good idea of what Michael went through, but it is too painful to vision in my mind and it goes blank. But yes indeed, he did get revenge "from beyond the grave" whatever that could mean in this case.
avatar
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm

That would have been funny and entertaining.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 pm

jenn77 wrote:I can't even imagine the whole scenario of those beatings, I try just to get a good idea of what Michael went through, but it is too painful to vision in my mind and it goes blank. But yes indeed, he did get revenge "from beyond the grave" whatever that could mean in this case.



You are very lucky that you never ever experiencend that, that is the most horrible thing EVER!!! I wont go into details about my childhood Its to painful, but to hear Michael talk about this, was so heartbreaking, and I could feel his pain, because Ive tried it on my own body my entire childhood

This made me cry, like Ive never cried before.. No child, should feel this way, no parent should be allowed to treat their child this way. I will do whatever I can to help those children, get a better life.

Children is a blessing, and they should feel the love from their parents, they should not feel like giving up or worse (like myself) EVER!!

Parents who treat their children this way, should be taken into custody and thrown to jail, and never be able to return to public life again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
jenn77 wrote:I can't even imagine the whole scenario of those beatings, I try just to get a good idea of what Michael went through, but it is too painful to vision in my mind and it goes blank. But yes indeed, he did get revenge "from beyond the grave" whatever that could mean in this case.



You are very lucky that you never ever experiencend that, that is the most horrible thing EVER!!! I wont go into details about my childhood Its to painful, but to hear Michael talk about this, was so heartbreaking, and I could feel his pain, because Ive tried it on my own body my entire childhood

This made me cry, like Ive never cried before.. No child, should feel this way, no parent should be allowed to treat their child this way. I will do whatever I can to help those children, get a better life.

Children is a blessing, and they should feel the love from their parents, they should not feel like giving up or worse (like myself) EVER!!

Parents who treat their children this way, should be taken into custody and thrown to jail, and never be able to return to public life again.

I so agree with you...
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:32 am

MagicAngel

Im with you 100% on that reply...No one that hasnt walked a mile

in a child whos been abused shoes can ever imagine what its like

living a normal life. They can become easy targets for more

sinister actions!!! And the emotional baggage and the life long scars

stay with them for all time...MJ is such a person.

Pain and memories stick like glue!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by PYT on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:44 am

I still question these tapes, im sorry i do not believe joe jackson was as bad of a father the media makes him out to be.

There are plenty of people who come from low income communities and crime ridden surroundings who do experience punishment of this form, including myself as a child.
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 am

PYT
I still question these tapes, im sorry i do not believe joe jackson was as bad of a father the media makes him out to be. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Yes but was it not MJ himself that has told many people his
father did this? Im sure MJ wasnt lying....

MJ just used the media so people could learn the truth!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 am

Pinkshots wrote:MagicAngel

Im with you 100% on that reply...No one that hasnt walked a mile

in a child whos been abused shoes can ever imagine what its like

living a normal life. They can become easy targets for more

sinister actions!!! And the emotional baggage and the life long scars

stay with them for all time...MJ is such a person.

Pain and memories stick like glue!!!!!

You are right, nobody know what it feels like if they havnt, tried it themselves

This made me cry.. It remind me of my own childhood.. OMG!! believe me when I tell you this.. still to this day I have scars.. Im horrified of my own father.. Im still trying to figure out why he did this to me.. This is why I love Michael the way I do.. I can connet to the feeling.. Its horrible, and a life long nightmare, that never ends. Lucky for me, I turned out to be completely diffrent.. Im very emotionel, and I have a passion and a desire to save children, that I cant explain.. I wont ever treat my children this way.. I will give them all my love everyday, tell them I love them, and that they are my life.. I would NEVER lay a finger in my children, I would rather die then

This is what all parents should do.


Last edited by MagicAngel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:06 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I thought the Daily Star was gonna say that MJ's ghost was haunting his dad or something like that.

OMG .... I thought the same thing ... I swear I did ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 am

MagicAngel..Ditto my friend!!!


Know exactly where your comming from and your strong passion.

I applaud you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by PYT on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:11 am

Noo im not saying he was lying at all...I do believe Michael was pysically punished, but im saying its not unfamiliar to MANY MANY households. Im not saying because it is common, it makes it right. Im just saying i think the media has made out Joe to be the monster that he is not and failed to recagnize the man who had a dream and passion for his kids to have more, there may have been some selfish reasons also, but he did what he had to do for his kids and family. Michael has said many time "the man[Joeseph] is a genious". He really was, look what he created, spent his time & money on his kids to become what they did. I dont think my father would do that today, and we are not nearly as poor as them back then.

Regardless through it all, Michael became an amazing person. Absoluetely Amazing in every way, shape, and form. I think the media has used it as a tool to specualte reasons why Michael had plastic surgery, or why Michael may have molested children, and so on and so on. Its rediculous, I just dont believe Joe was a bad man and an abusive father. I had it tough as a child also, and i am a very introverted and shy person like MJ, the only one in my family. I dont know what that says about physical punishment, but its what i, MJ, and a lott of people went/go through. Its a reality and very common and people should stop viewing physical punishment as an oddity or uncommon.
avatar
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:15 am

Pinkshots wrote:MagicAngel..Ditto my friend!!!


Know exactly where your comming from and your strong passion.

I applaud you


Thank you so much. Normally I never talk about it, I just wanna forget about my entire childhood, would make it so much easier. But this opened alot of feelings for me..

Thank you so much, God Bless you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 am

PYT

Thanks for sharing that with me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 am

MagicAngel...keep those shields up girl!!!!


Its the best way!!! trust me!!!

God bless you also


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

Pinkshots wrote:MagicAngel...keep those shields up girl!!!!


Its the best way!!! trust me!!!

God bless you also



I have to. Its the best way to survive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 am

Magic Angel....The Only way!!!!

Take care and a BIG hug to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by LovelyLurker on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 am

No one should excuse Joe Jackson's behavior towards his children. He is a sad excuse for a father who saw his children as money makers from the getgo.

Michael was recognised from the start as the talent in the family therefore suffered the most abuse in order to get his father to where he wanted to be. Did we not here in the tapes about the father arriving home in his "Mercedes"? who paid for that Mercedes?

He exploited his children to the nth degree to make money.

The love of Money is the root of all evil.

I cannot ever justify a parent doing what Joe Jackson did to all of his children. He is a very misguided and sick man. He is the type of man who had no one's interest in his heart other than his own interest.

I know people like this and I know that they are truely sociopaths ( Look up the meaning of sociopaths).

Michael Jackson was the sensitive in the family therefore felt the abuse more than others in the family may have. Therefore suffered longer term effects. The sensitive ones feel the pain more and longer.
avatar
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 am

LovelyLurker wrote:No one should excuse Joe Jackson's behavior towards his children. He is a sad excuse for a father who saw his children as money makers from the getgo.

Michael was recognised from the start as the talent in the family therefore suffered the most abuse in order to get his father to where he wanted to be. Did we not here in the tapes about the father arriving home in his "Mercedes"? who paid for that Mercedes?

He exploited his children to the nth degree to make money.

The love of Money is the root of all evil.

I cannot ever justify a parent doing what Joe Jackson did to all of his children. He is a very misguided and sick man. He is the type of man who had no one's interest in his heart other than his own interest.

I know people like this and I know that they are truely sociopaths ( Look up the meaning of sociopaths).

Michael Jackson was the sensitive in the family therefore felt the abuse more than others in the family may have. Therefore suffered longer term effects. The sensitive ones feel the pain more and longer.

I agree 100% with you here.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by MJmylife90 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 am

to magic angel...

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on - yes I will, yes I will
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(Just look over your shoulders, honey)
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...

for you honey!!!!
we will be there to comfort you!!!





flower flower flower flower
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by LovelyLurker on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 am

HumanNature.. thank you means alot to me as you are one of the people here i read. Have been here for months and your posts I watch very carefully
avatar
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mommy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 am

You're all making me cry today... This is way too emotional on a mother who would go to the end of the world for her kids.
I can't for the life of... understand how one can hold this helpless and all dependant baby in ones arms for the first time and 5 years later slap him with a belt and even take the time to oil down the body first.
The children have never asked to be put into this world. It's the parents that have decided to bring them here. Don't ever forget that!

Why is it so difficult to find unconditionel love?
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:38 am

I understand how you feel mommy. I'm a mother too, and I just can't understand how people can be so cruel with kids.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by juliet on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 am

About Michael's dad beating him and Michael being so scared of him, Michael had mentioned it in the interview done by Martin Bashir where the interview taken was edited in a way to mar Michael's image. But later on, there was this footages that showed that Michael mentioned that he loves his father because he wouldn't be what he is now if not for his father. Please have a look at the FOOTAGES YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO SEE under Michael Jackson Video thread. See that in spite of the character of his father, Michael still loves him.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 am

juliet wrote:About Michael's dad beating him and Michael being so scared of him, Michael had mentioned it in the interview done by Martin Bashir where the interview taken was edited in a way to mar Michael's image. But later on, there was this footages that showed that Michael mentioned that he loves his father because he wouldn't be what he is now if not for his father. Please have a look at the FOOTAGES YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO SEE under Michael Jackson Video thread. See that in spite of the character of his father, Michael still loves him.

I already saw and I know what Michael says. (The footages you were never meant to see)
But to be honest, I think Michael just tried to have a better relation with his father and tried to understand him.

I still think Joe went to far with his kids, and Michael was traumatised all his life.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mattie on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 am

Noone ..is more loyal than children towards there parents..Thats why abuse can go on and on..even in aduld live!
Children dont tell on there parents.
I have heard storys you wont believe!
MJ also told in a intervieuw..they always said wen your abusen in your childhood..you become a abuser yourself>>NOT true..thats also what i heard from my friends who went trough the same!..They do everything to protect children!
That MJ tryed to have a relatinon with his dad and forgive him is not strange..i see the same here with my friend!
(sorry for my Englisch)
Mattie
avatar
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:19 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:I thought the Daily Star was gonna say that MJ's ghost was haunting his dad or something like that.

OMG .... I thought the same thing ... I swear I did ...


Me too lol! lol!
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 am

mattie wrote:Noone ..is more loyal than children towards there parents..Thats why abuse can go on and on..even in aduld live!
Children dont tell on there parents.
I have heard storys you wont believe!
MJ also told in a intervieuw..they always said wen your abusen in your childhood..you become a abuser yourself>>NOT true..thats also what i heard from my friends who went trough the same!..They do everything to protect children!
That MJ tryed to have a relatinon with his dad and forgive him is not strange..i see the same here with my friend!
(sorry for my Englisch)
Mattie

Some people can repeat what they lived BUT many many people will do the opposite and more than that they overprotect their children.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by hungry on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:30 am

Human_nature wrote:
mattie wrote:Noone ..is more loyal than children towards there parents..Thats why abuse can go on and on..even in aduld live!
Children dont tell on there parents.
I have heard storys you wont believe!
MJ also told in a intervieuw..they always said wen your abusen in your childhood..you become a abuser yourself>>NOT true..thats also what i heard from my friends who went trough the same!..They do everything to protect children!
That MJ tryed to have a relatinon with his dad and forgive him is not strange..i see the same here with my friend!
(sorry for my Englisch)
Mattie


Some people can repeat what they lived BUT many many people will do the opposite and more than that they overprotect their children.
100% Agreed, Human_Nature! Great answer.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Mjhasabigcrotch on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 am

annieisnotokey wrote:I thought the Daily Star was gonna say that MJ's ghost was haunting his dad or something like that.

me to..
avatar
Mjhasabigcrotch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 70
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06
Leeftijd : 22

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chick2cute

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by nlb on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:41 am

Human_nature wrote:
mattie wrote:Noone ..is more loyal than children towards there parents..Thats why abuse can go on and on..even in aduld live!
Children dont tell on there parents.
I have heard storys you wont believe!
MJ also told in a intervieuw..they always said wen your abusen in your childhood..you become a abuser yourself>>NOT true..thats also what i heard from my friends who went trough the same!..They do everything to protect children!
That MJ tryed to have a relatinon with his dad and forgive him is not strange..i see the same here with my friend!
(sorry for my Englisch)
Mattie

Some people can repeat what they lived BUT many many people will do the opposite and more than that they overprotect their children.

Totally agree. The cycle of child abuse CAN be broken.
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 pm

MJmylife90 wrote:to magic angel...

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on - yes I will, yes I will
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(Just look over your shoulders, honey)
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...

for you honey!!!!
we will be there to comfort you!!!







This is the sweetiest thing a stranger has ever done for me.
I cant find words. Thank you so much

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by hungry on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:00 pm

MagicAngel wrote:
MJmylife90 wrote:to magic angel...

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there
I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

And oh - I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on - yes I will, yes I will
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(Just look over your shoulders, honey)
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...

for you honey!!!!
we will be there to comfort you!!!







This is the sweetiest thing a stranger has ever done for me.
I cant find words. Thank you so much
I agree, this is amazingly sweet! We need more people like MJmylife90 in the world.
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 pm

I know, that I was always loyal to my father, even though he treated me the way he did.. I never felt loved by my father, I never heard him tell me once that he loved me, all he ever siad was, that I was a burden to him, and he didnt want me, because I was a girl.

WTF?? I didnt choose to be born, I didnt choose my parents, they chose me. I never really had any friends, because I didnt want them to see what went on at home, I felt like I had to protect my father, because I knew, that if they found out, someone would take my Daddy away, and I didnt want that either. You know, its very hard for a child, to go through that in its life, you dont understand why your parent does this to you. I Know, I never did, I always thought it was my own fault, even to this day, I still dont know, what I did wrong to deserve that. When I visit my father today, I get sick, as soon as he walks in a room, I start shaking. I am still terrified of my father to this day. Lucky for me, I turned out to be completely diffrent. I have a passion and a unconditonel love for children that I cant explain, I just wanna save them, and do whatever I can to give that kind of childhood I never had.

I cant tolerate when children are hurting. Children is a blessing, and they should know that.

How could my father do this to me?? I never did anything, I was just a baby.
I hated my father for so many years for what he did to me, and I still do to this day.

I know, that I have been left with life long scars, and I will never recover from it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Makea on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:18 pm

MagicAngel wrote:..... I Know, I never did, I always thought it was my own fault, even to this day, I still dont know, what I did wrong to deserve that. .......
...... I have a passion and a unconditonel love for children that I cant explain, I just wanna save them, and do whatever I can to give that kind of childhood I never had.

I cant tolerate when children are hurting. Children is a blessing, and they should know that.

How could my father do this to me?? I never did anything, I was just a baby.
I hated my father for so many years for what he did to me, and I still do to this day.

I know, that I have been left with life long scars, and I will never recover from it.


You dont deserve this and you never did.
Nobody deserves this from a parent.
This makes me sick.

Give you a big hug
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by PepaBCN on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Just a question and please, don't think I'm a fool... Does this kind of (wild) punishment left marks on the skin?
avatar
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Woonplaats : BARCELONA (Spain)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by See on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:24 pm

You know what the worst thing is of beeing beaten...
You hate your dad and then you feel guilty for hating him because he was your dad and you felt ungratefull.... so you end up hating your self!
Loosing control of what is beeing done to you makes you end up controlling everyting after you can stand on your own... Not trusting anybody anymore...
Man nobody shoul beat his or her children... is the worst thing you can do to them!
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

PepaBCN wrote:Just a question and please, don't think I'm a fool... Does this kind of (wild) punishment left marks on the skin?


You are not a fool hon. Yes for me it did

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm

When abused you can forgive, but you never forget..never forgetting will help when it comes to raising our own kids.. and no we don't over protect but we are smart about who we let around our kids.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by PepaBCN on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 pm

And why would want, then, Joe to "spoil the merchandising" by leaving marks on their skins?? It's obvious that this kind of people don't "think twice"...

Has anyone seen those kind of marks on his skin?
avatar
PepaBCN
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Woonplaats : BARCELONA (Spain)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 pm

PepaBCN wrote:And why would want, then, Joe to "spoil the merchandising" by leaving marks on their skins?? It's obvious that this kind of people don't "think twice"...

Has anyone seen those kind of marks on his skin?
Not sure about MJ.. but most abuser don't leave marks that can be seen.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by See on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:
PepaBCN wrote:And why would want, then, Joe to "spoil the merchandising" by leaving marks on their skins?? It's obvious that this kind of people don't "think twice"...

Has anyone seen those kind of marks on his skin?
Not sure about MJ.. but most abuser don't leave marks that can be seen.

True... Just so you know people do not lose there mind wenn they are beating you... some actually know what they are doing..thinking about how not to leave a mark.......
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

See wrote:
mo2kidzs wrote:
PepaBCN wrote:And why would want, then, Joe to "spoil the merchandising" by leaving marks on their skins?? It's obvious that this kind of people don't "think twice"...

Has anyone seen those kind of marks on his skin?
Not sure about MJ.. but most abuser don't leave marks that can be seen.

True... Just so you know people do not lose there mind wenn they are beating you... some actually know what they are doing..thinking about how not to leave a mark.......

Yes See they do know what they are doing.. they should know what they are doing to that child in the inside as well..kills a persons soul;

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Okey.. I cant talk about this.. It hurts way to much..
All my feelings is on the line here, I not longer have scars, I have bleeding wounds.
Ive been deneing this for such a long time, building up a facade, my facade is now broken.. That is my only way to survive it.

I would like you to take a look at the thread called "Help the lost children, they need YOU.

I wish someone would have taken me away from home, I wish people would had done something, but they didnt..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

I know MA... but you can heal. Been years for me, but I really believe that we survive to help other.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by jenn77 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:05 am

To mommy,

I am a mother as well and I have very hard time with the part of taking time to strip the kid and oil him down. That cant even be called an impulsive act, it is SADISTIC. I feel litteraly nauseated at the thought of it and of what must be going through those childrens heads. My ex was kinda rough with me and I eventually chose to leave however a child is at the parent's mercy.
avatar
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JACKSON ATTACKS DAD OVER BEATINGS FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum