Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

+39
See
Truth_or_Dare
hungry
mjthelegendlives
endlessfire
Jubilee
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Sweet1
neverlandprincess
~StarLight~UK~
illusionist
yaya
HeavyHearts
emanviam
mo2kidzs
eva05
Gabriel Walker
mommy
marsheliamorgan
rowdyangel
CharlieBarley
DaduXLoveMJEver
ishealive
ilprincipe
IndonesianGirl
phoenix
LovelyLurker
MiaPaparazzi
zembla
MJmylife90
GirlSaturday
iMISSYOUMJ
GirlInTheMirror1
mysticallymagestically
itsmagic
Human_nature
annieisnotokey
NikkiKat22
Rach
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by GirlSaturday Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm

WOW! I must have been away taking a nap or doing something else when you returned.
Welcome back! This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Jubilee wrote:Tweeeeet tweeeeet! Just ignore all the bull you'll know in you're heart what the truth is people This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_smile xxxxxxxxxxxxx
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Jubilee Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Aww thanks it's good to be back!! Would be good if Michael was back as well, how are you holding up? The ads am hearing for the movie are getting me all excited and I watched a fantastic comedy on E4 last night about him Smile xxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Rach wrote:Ok guys, I can't PM you all so I tell you what happened.

A member of this forum who I follow on Twitter stated that she knows what happened in relation to the hoax and she was being threatened and followed and one of her tweets read "I'm dead".

I tried to contact this member to no avail to see what had happened and got no response.

It seemed to freak a lot of people, including myself, out.

I hope that clarifies for you!

Rach, I also have her on my twitter, and saw that too... has anyone heard from her since???
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:24 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
Rach wrote:Ok guys, I can't PM you all so I tell you what happened.

A member of this forum who I follow on Twitter stated that she knows what happened in relation to the hoax and she was being threatened and followed and one of her tweets read "I'm dead".

I tried to contact this member to no avail to see what had happened and got no response.

It seemed to freak a lot of people, including myself, out.

I hope that clarifies for you!

Rach, I also have her on my twitter, and saw that too... has anyone heard from her since???

That's sounds like pure bull if she was dead then how could someone go on and right it, am sorry it's freaking creepy but I ain't buying that Razz xxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Who's Alex Jones?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm

endlessfire wrote:Who's Alex Jones?

conspiracy theorist...one of my friends is crazy about him lol...he believes 911 was an inside job. I think he has a talk show on radio or something...not sure.

www.infowars.com

Hmm...Why do you ask?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Rach wrote:This isn't a game anymore. People are getting scared. We are on the right path when this starts happening.
This is the beginning of the storm.
I think we're getting too close with some of our thoughts, theories and some of the things (inconsistencies) we notice. Which can be a bad thing at times.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:09 am

itsmagic wrote:So, has ANYONE had anything truly inexplicable/threatening happen, or does all this begin and end with a single person making melodramatic tweets that no one really understands?

Or does someone else know what the aforementioned Tweeter was going on about? Has anyone spoken to her since she announced she was dead?

What did I miss here?! who's dead? who's "she"?
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:33 am

LOL first thing I checked was what Alex Jones said about the death of Michael...
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 am

what who when This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_eek
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 am

See wrote:LOL first thing I checked was what Alex Jones said about the death of Michael...

wow, he said something about it?
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 am

What the? Whats been happening here? Why does all the exciting stuff happen when Im not logged in?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 am

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~There needs to be Caution,I Agree,Rachel~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~But We must not allow ourselves to be pushed into the Realm of Paranoia~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~There are Very Ill,Sick and Twisted People in this World~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~But One thing that I think is Very Important for Everyone to keep In Mind :

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Michael Would Never Hurt Anyone~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3
This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Nor Would He Endorse Or Support Anyone Hurting People "On His Behalf" Or "In His Name"~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Whoever is behind all of these Strange and Odd Happenings is Most likely a "Disgruntled Former Member" Who Has An Immense Amount Of Spare-Time And A Very,Very Low Sense Of Self-Esteem~This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Michael Sang About Being Unbreakable~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Being Unbreakable Does Not Mean That Nothing Hurts Us Or that We Don't "Feel"~Or Cry Or Get Angry~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~It Simply Means That When You Are Being Bullied And/Or Beaten You Do Not Give Up~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~You Do Not Quit~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3~The Secret Of Any Successful War Is Knowing When To Surrender~This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~For Michael and For Us Who Love Him.....

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~Now Is NOT The Time To Surrender~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

~We Are Unbreakable Just Like Michael Taught Us To Be~

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~We Don't Give Up~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~We Don't Quit~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~We Do NOT Surrender~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_exclaim This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 ~We Stand And Fight For Michael And For Truth~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz ~*~LOVE~*~ This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_redface This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 am

Dreamchild, that's a lovely post! One extra thing, the only way to arm yourself in this war is with information. Information is power and whilst we are working hard to find out all this info there are others lurking and reading it too. We just need to remember that other people know what we have discovered even if we don't recognise their names because they may not be signed up members here. Some people have twitter info and email info displayed here so it would be very easy for them to be contacted. There is a difference between being careful and being paranoid. So guys, please be careful. There are some absolutely lovely people on here, some I consider to be true friends and some I will definitely remain friends with forever but there are also people on here with different agendas, we may not know them as they may just be lurkers but they are still there!

Love to everyone in this MJ family xoxox
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 am

PinkLizard wrote:Dreamchild, that's a lovely post! One extra thing, the only way to arm yourself in this war is with information. Information is power and whilst we are working hard to find out all this info there are others lurking and reading it too. We just need to remember that other people know what we have discovered even if we don't recognise their names because they may not be signed up members here. Some people have twitter info and email info displayed here so it would be very easy for them to be contacted. There is a difference between being careful and being paranoid. So guys, please be careful. There are some absolutely lovely people on here, some I consider to be true friends and some I will definitely remain friends with forever but there are also people on here with different agendas, we may not know them as they may just be lurkers but they are still there!

Love to everyone in this MJ family xoxox

~Thankyou!~

~Most Definitely Information Is POWER~

~Just Be Aware Of Who and Where You Are Getting Your Information from~

~If It is from a Media Source that is Tabloid-Based then it is NOT Information at all - It's MIS-INFORMATION!~

~Act As A Lamb~*~Think Like A Wolf!~

This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Icon_redface This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Star3 This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone! - Page 3 Herz
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3