This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by IndonesianGirl on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 am

OMG .. what happend here ?? now ??

it's sounds scary .... affraid affraid

i hope there's nothin serious happen


Last edited by IndonesianGirl on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:03 am

Rach wrote:No Human_nature it wasn't just for you!

People seem to be confused as to what I meant and I wanted to clarify.

You know, it was nothing bad from me.

I want to clarify this too.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by phoenix on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 am

Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:well i dont think anyone here is really scared and how someone is supposed to know if people are "scared easily"?

You really have something against me Phoenix. I don't know why, but well..

i am sorry to disappoint you but i dont have anything against you for real- why if i dont even know who you are girl?
you cant make up your mind about what i think based on my forum posts, really
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 am

Human_nature wrote:You know, it was nothing bad from me.

I want to clarify this too.

I knew you didn't mean it as bad so don't worry!

I just know that sometimes things can get misread in long posts so I wanted to let others know how I felt and what I mean Smile

xoxo
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:06 am

phoenix wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:well i dont think anyone here is really scared and how someone is supposed to know if people are "scared easily"?

You really have something against me Phoenix. I don't know why, but well..

i am sorry to disappoint you but i dont have anything against you for real- why if i dont even know who you are girl?
you cant make up your mind about what i think based on my forum posts, really

read yourself again and have a good day.
I'm here since the beginning so, I think you already read many of my post.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by phoenix on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 am

Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
phoenix wrote:well i dont think anyone here is really scared and how someone is supposed to know if people are "scared easily"?

You really have something against me Phoenix. I don't know why, but well..

i am sorry to disappoint you but i dont have anything against you for real- why if i dont even know who you are girl?
you cant make up your mind about what i think based on my forum posts, really

read yourself again and have a good day.
I'm here since the beginning so, I think you already read many of my post.

i can read what you write down but does it make me know you any better? not in my world

anyhow i am not here to have discussions about that
avatar
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:08 am

Rach wrote:
Human_nature wrote:You know, it was nothing bad from me.

I want to clarify this too.

I knew you didn't mean it as bad so don't worry!

I just know that sometimes things can get misread in long posts so I wanted to let others know how I felt and what I mean

xoxo

yes I noticed...gosh...

It was nothing bad from me, really. I hope the others here will understand
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:08 am

Ok girls, can we leave it there please?

Thanks Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by ilprincipe on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 am

Rach wrote:Ok girls, can we leave it there please?

Thanks Smile

thanks for exercising your authority....

PEACE GIRLS sunny
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 am

Human_nature wrote:

yes I noticed...gosh...

It was nothing bad from me, really. I hope the others here will understand

I understand you so don't worry Very Happy

xoxo
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:10 am

It's ok phoenix. Just have a good day. I personally have enough problems now in my life, I don't need more here.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Human_nature on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 am

Rach wrote:Ok girls, can we leave it there please?

Thanks

yep Smile

avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by itsmagic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 am

Rach wrote:NO the forum is not been hacked.

Okay, but I thought threads had been deleted by someone OTHER than the Mods?

Zembla wrote:I encountered some info on a webpage (not linked to MJ) and all of a sudden the webpage I was on started doing a virusscan and exposing my country, location and IP Address... This was not MY virusscanner at all.

You were just on a crappy site, lol.
What you describe has happened to me often, when visiting sort of off-the-wall, smaller sites (especially those full of ad pop-ups). It's designed to scare you, and get you to download "virus scan" software that will THEN infect your computer. Just seeing the fake scan/pop-up does no harm; close your browser, or back out, and you should be fine.
Not an Illuminati attack, is my point. Just yer average Internet annoyance.


Would someone mind telling me what happened on Twitter? The original creepy post got me curious, and I still don't get what happened, aside from the seeming inference that both Twitter AND these forums were fiddled with by some outside influence. If someone wouldn't mind catching me up, but doesn't want to post it openly, just PM me.
avatar
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : probably in the last place you checked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

What happened? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I follow people on twitter so I didn't see anything there either.
OMG i'm living in my own little bubble lol.

@Rach I agree there are people put in here to cause trouble and to twist peoples thoughts, i'd love to know who's putting them in here - who's giving them the orders.

What happened on twitter?
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:44 am

Human_nature wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
Pinkshots wrote:GirlSaturday...Gees I hope not. This is such a good forum.

Peoples views and ideas are quiet interesting to say the least!!!


The mods still havent really explained other than to say, weird things are going on

so im not really sure!!! I guess we all need to be careful thats all.


Mostly, it's about something that went on @ Twitter that got everybody scared.

If you can PM me Annie... I didn't see anything special on Twitter. Thanks !

itsmagic wrote:

Would someone mind telling me what happened on Twitter? The original creepy post got me curious, and I still don't get what happened, aside from the seeming inference that both Twitter AND these forums were fiddled with by some outside influence. If someone wouldn't mind catching me up, but doesn't want to post it openly, just PM me.


Mine too please!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

You lost me... pale i don't understant NOTHING. what kind of weird things had happened?? confused confused


answer me please..and if you don't wanna continue this topic anymore please PM me.

Thanks in advance Wink
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by CharlieBarley on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:45 am

Thanks for the heads up Rach! I am on here every day, although I don't post every day, but I have not seen anything strane going on. But that's me always going round with my eyes closed.

I have seen a few posts now saying weird things are happening but I have not seen anything? So it is hard to comment, but it could be kids messing about, and if they catch wind people are scared they will do it all the more.

May be I am being completely nieve but I think the chances of anything bad happening to us is highly unlikely. We are a group of people speculating and researching ideas, but we have no power. I am sure if people such as the illuminati are involved they will not worry about people like us, we would be the least of their problems, I am sure.

But if anyone is kind enough to enlighten me by PM may be I may change my mind, but that is my thoughts and I hope it may ease some peoples minds that may be concerned.
avatar
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 am

If someone could fill me in too that would be appreciated. I was following Twitter last night and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Can someone PM me and let me know what's been happening so that I can keep an eye out in the future?

Thanks.
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:04 am

i would appreciate a pm too with the twitter deal.i follow some on that and havent noticed anything,a pm would be greatly appreciated.thanks
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Rach on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 am

Ok guys, I can't PM you all so I tell you what happened.

A member of this forum who I follow on Twitter stated that she knows what happened in relation to the hoax and she was being threatened and followed and one of her tweets read "I'm dead".

I tried to contact this member to no avail to see what had happened and got no response.

It seemed to freak a lot of people, including myself, out.

I hope that clarifies for you!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by mommy on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:16 am

That's the thing with this hoax. We have been over this before. If anybody knows anything - share it if it's possible. If not - then don't even speak of it. Quite easy.
avatar
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by CharlieBarley on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:26 am

Thanks Rach! That is kind of you. I think some of us were starting to feel left in the dark, at least we know what is going on now. thank you.

I do not see how it is that easy for people to be tracked down on twitter, they have no contact details such as address etc. Even this site does not ask for your address when you sign up, so in my eyes it is not that easy to track people down.

Like I said there is a good chance that it could be kids messing about and scaring people, don't let them get to you.

But let's say if we are threat in any way, it's more likely people behind the scenes are going to throw things in which are going to throw us off track, which by the sound of things this has been happening. But I highly doubt they are going to come and hunt us all down with a knife.
avatar
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:28 am

Thanks for the update Rach.
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Gabriel Walker on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:33 am

Scooby Doo...
avatar
Gabriel Walker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:51 am

Oh..
Thanks for the update, Rach
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by eva05 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:52 am

Sounds like an attention seeker...
avatar
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 am

Oh.. thank you rach. Wink

It's awful...I hope it's everything fine with her.

Be careful guys.
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 am

Rach wrote:I'm sorry but I need to say this.

Many many many weird things have happened to me both on and off the forum over the last few days. I have received strange PMs from both members and guests which include codes that I don't understand. Threads have been deleted which haven't been removed by any of the MODs, more and more people seem to be talking in riddles and there has been some weird behaviour on Twitter tonight. My DMs have been dissapearing on their own and some crazy tweets have been flying back and fourth.

I strongly believe people have been planted on this site to plunge us into chaos and question our sanity, and it's working. My head in pounding, I am anxious and nervous all the time and for the past few days my stomach has been in knots. I'm not scared, but I am questioning my sanity and whether or not I should continue on this journey.

This is the point I am trying to make. People who we think we can trust, aren't always the people we think they are. I would advise you to be VERY careful as to what you tell people. Who is behind the computer screen? We don't know.

This isn't a game anymore. People are getting scared. We are on the right path when this starts happening.

I promise I haven't been on crack but take care and be weary of everyone. I know I will be from now on.

I totally understand this Rach.. it's getting freakie. And it makes you wonder who you can trust.This can also make you think wrongly of another person who is true and you can trust. And it is all cuz , we don't know who is behind their computer.After I saw this picture on MJDH, ( can't find the thread now) but it was the guy who took the "last" shot of MJ.. his other vid he made showed them shooting thru a crack in the fence and it looked like to me it was MJ,or a look a like getting up from the gruney, holding his mid-section.. now I can't find that thread.

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:32 am

mo2kidzs wrote:
Rach wrote:I'm sorry but I need to say this.

Many many many weird things have happened to me both on and off the forum over the last few days. I have received strange PMs from both members and guests which include codes that I don't understand. Threads have been deleted which haven't been removed by any of the MODs, more and more people seem to be talking in riddles and there has been some weird behaviour on Twitter tonight. My DMs have been dissapearing on their own and some crazy tweets have been flying back and fourth.

I strongly believe people have been planted on this site to plunge us into chaos and question our sanity, and it's working. My head in pounding, I am anxious and nervous all the time and for the past few days my stomach has been in knots. I'm not scared, but I am questioning my sanity and whether or not I should continue on this journey.

This is the point I am trying to make. People who we think we can trust, aren't always the people we think they are. I would advise you to be VERY careful as to what you tell people. Who is behind the computer screen? We don't know.

This isn't a game anymore. People are getting scared. We are on the right path when this starts happening.

I promise I haven't been on crack but take care and be weary of everyone. I know I will be from now on.

I totally understand this Rach.. it's getting freakie. And it makes you wonder who you can trust.This can also make you think wrongly of another person who is true and you can trust. And it is all cuz , we don't know who is behind their computer.After I saw this picture on MJDH, ( can't find the thread now) but it was the guy who took the "last" shot of MJ.. his other vid he made showed them shooting thru a crack in the fence and it looked like to me it was MJ,or a look a like getting up from the gruney, holding his mid-section.. now I can't find that thread.

could you post the link here if you will find it?
thanks
avatar
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by mo2kidzs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 am

dadux, let me find the youtube vid.. maybe someone here can take some screenshots?

mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 am

Thanks Rachel, this hoax is bringing out all sorts of weirdos.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:43 am

ishealive wrote:Thanks Rachel, this hoax is bringing out all sorts of weirdos.

Exactly!!
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by emanviam on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
itsmagic wrote:
Human_nature wrote:I think I was on another planet because I really don't know why you're all so scared now ???

I've apparently been on that same planet.

You 2 better stay in the happy happy planet you are on right now.

Tonite all hell is breaking loose here. I think THIS IS IT! This is what Liza Minelli meant.

Ok, I wasn't here yesterday....and I missed this??? WTF? Just ignore stupid people that has too much time on their hands!!!! Everything is going to be JUST FINE!!

I love you!!

xoxo
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by emanviam on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:55 am

Rach wrote:Ok guys, I can't PM you all so I tell you what happened.

A member of this forum who I follow on Twitter stated that she knows what happened in relation to the hoax and she was being threatened and followed and one of her tweets read "I'm dead".

I tried to contact this member to no avail to see what had happened and got no response.

It seemed to freak a lot of people, including myself, out.

I hope that clarifies for you!

LOL...aren't you tired of people trying to get the attention of everyone here!!???? That person is most likely eating an ice cream and tweeting absurd things...

Please, people. Do not worry...

Peace...and CALM!!

Much love!!
avatar
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : United States of America

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by HeavyHearts on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:18 am

I know there was a thread on here about the illuminati the other night
and just read through it quickly and when I went to come back to it
it was gone the next day confused

So did memebers of this forum delete it or was it someone else Shocked
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by itsmagic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 pm

So, has ANYONE had anything truly inexplicable/threatening happen, or does all this begin and end with a single person making melodramatic tweets that no one really understands?

Or does someone else know what the aforementioned Tweeter was going on about? Has anyone spoken to her since she announced she was dead?
avatar
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : probably in the last place you checked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by yaya on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:13 pm

wow, where was i when all this happened??? and @ itsmagic, no i haven't.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 pm

GO AWAY!!!!! Talk to the hand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by illusionist on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Rach wrote:I'm sorry but I need to say this.

Many many many weird things have happened to me both on and off the forum over the last few days. I have received strange PMs from both members and guests which include codes that I don't understand. Threads have been deleted which haven't been removed by any of the MODs, more and more people seem to be talking in riddles and there has been some weird behaviour on Twitter tonight. My DMs have been dissapearing on their own and some crazy tweets have been flying back and fourth.

I strongly believe people have been planted on this site to plunge us into chaos and question our sanity, and it's working. My head in pounding, I am anxious and nervous all the time and for the past few days my stomach has been in knots. I'm not scared, but I am questioning my sanity and whether or not I should continue on this journey.

This is the point I am trying to make. People who we think we can trust, aren't always the people we think they are. I would advise you to be VERY careful as to what you tell people. Who is behind the computer screen? We don't know.

This isn't a game anymore. People are getting scared. We are on the right path when this starts happening.

I promise I haven't been on crack but take care and be weary of everyone. I know I will be from now on.

I agree with you Rach. I witnessed the weirdness on Twitter last night. Received a lovely email this morning. This is why I posted what I did on Friday. I've known since last Sunday that things were starting to unravel.

I know some members on the forums are young. Not cool to mess with their heads or anyone's head for that matter.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by illusionist on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:30 pm

itsmagic wrote:So, has ANYONE had anything truly inexplicable/threatening happen, or does all this begin and end with a single person making melodramatic tweets that no one really understands?

Or does someone else know what the aforementioned Tweeter was going on about? Has anyone spoken to her since she announced she was dead?

We went back and forth privately. Some of what she said didn't make sense. She did seem scared though. Told me she couldn't go into detail and that she would tell once everything is said and done.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:35 pm

illusionist wrote:
itsmagic wrote:So, has ANYONE had anything truly inexplicable/threatening happen, or does all this begin and end with a single person making melodramatic tweets that no one really understands?

Or does someone else know what the aforementioned Tweeter was going on about? Has anyone spoken to her since she announced she was dead?

We went back and forth privately. Some of what she said didn't make sense. She did seem scared though. Told me she couldn't go into detail and that she would tell once everything is said and done.

All I can say is that this person didn't die yesterday as he/she predicted.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by ~StarLight~UK~ on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

I can't believe it...the one night I go to bed early and I miss all this!

Is everything out of control?! So much weirdness going on.....
avatar
~StarLight~UK~
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 221
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19
Woonplaats : London UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by itsmagic on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Illusionist: So, were those conversations before she tweeted "I am dead," or after? If after, did she explain why she made that tweet?

And, since you seem more in the know, so to speak, regarding all this recent weirdness - what are your thoughts, here? That someone is hacking these boards, and Twitter, just one or the other, or something beyond even that?

I just can't imagine why anyone would care what one person figured out, or posted. I can kind of entertain the idea of "board crashes" or similar "accidents," if the forum as a whole uncovered too much. But one single person, making some tweets about discovering something, could in no way threaten anything. I mean, good God...look at the Cassandra Gretchen-Sims thing - Derek's website has made all sorts of statements (many similar to things discussed on here), gets plenty of traffic, and they're still going strong...presumably with no real fear, lol.
So...one person's Twitter hardly seems threatening to anyone, ya know?
avatar
itsmagic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : probably in the last place you checked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:09 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Some ideas for your protection:

PROTECT YOUR THOUGHTS FROM BEING READ:



TAKE A MARTIAL ARTS CLASS:



WEAR PROTECTION GEAR:




BEWARE OF TECHNOLOGY (you can always use a typewriter):



AND IF EVERYTHING FAILS, SPEAK SOFTLY AND CARRY A BIG GUN:




OMG leave it to u huh? Here I am reading this and I'm like WHAT tHA? Then I get to your post.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Ok...so thank God I didnt start tweeting.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

zembla wrote:Hello @ all the lovely ladies and the handful of men on here

Sorry to hear other people have been experiencing odd things lately.
Without wanting to make us all even more paranoid than we are already, I think it would be interesting to see who has been having weird things happen to him or her lately and what he/she was investigating at that very time. Maybe that will give us some indication as to what topic sparks the most peculiar activities.
I'll start off by saying I've been investigating the whole secret society possibility. Illuminati, Freemasons, Bohemian Grove ...
I encountered some info on a webpage (not linked to MJ) and all of a sudden the webpage I was on started doing a virusscan and exposing my country, location and IP Address... This was not MY virusscanner at all.
I got quite a bit of a scare and this combined with everything I had read about gave me nightmares for over a week. I am doing fine now but whatever the secret societies are about, I for one am going to stop digging there. :/

Hey-now I do knwo for a fact that on sites having to do with news( that is not reported on main stream media ) having to do with bills being pushed through-stuff the gov is doing there ARE ALWAYS sites disapearing. They are tracking what we are searching and how many times. that is what the PATRIOT ACT did-certain words are tracked and they see who is investigating what. Alex Jones has had to move his site many many times and they kept shutting down his channel on youtube for bogus reason and his vid have been disapearing. I dont know why on earth us looking into MJ death/disapearance would be a "security issue" unless the gov did indeed kill him OR they are protecting him (unlikely since they never did that before) OR they just want to see how easily we find things out.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Sweet1 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:24 pm

emanviam wrote:
Rach wrote:Ok guys, I can't PM you all so I tell you what happened.

A member of this forum who I follow on Twitter stated that she knows what happened in relation to the hoax and she was being threatened and followed and one of her tweets read "I'm dead".

I tried to contact this member to no avail to see what had happened and got no response.

It seemed to freak a lot of people, including myself, out.

I hope that clarifies for you!

LOL...aren't you tired of people trying to get the attention of everyone here!!???? That person is most likely eating an ice cream and tweeting absurd things...

Please, people. Do not worry...

Peace...and CALM!!

Much love!!


I am with you on the peace and calm. Me, personally I am not afraid of anyone or anything walking around this earth. Some idiot behind a computer trying to instill fear is just someone wasting time trying to get a reaction. Rachel don't let it get to you. Julie I am sorry too hear about your grandmother. It's great that she lived a long life. We are here for you. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

this is just TOO WIERD,so nobody has heard from this person since her last tweet?wow,i dont know what to think,dont want to sound paranoid,and the kids messing around could very well be a good idea of what is going on,and then on top of that if u consider as was mentioned,WHY would anyone care what a group of people THOUGHT,or theriozed,but CANT PROVE,and everyone THINKS we are just a bunch of nuts anyway,with thnking michael is alive,but,who knows?maybe someone came close too close to the truth?i dont know TOTALLY confusing
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm

I didn't start tweeting either. I may be one of the few who has yet to establish a twitter account.

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok...so thank God I didnt start tweeting.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:10 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I didn't start tweeting either. I may be one of the few who has yet to establish a twitter account.

neverlandprincess wrote:Ok...so thank God I didnt start tweeting.

I´m one of the few too who hasn´t yet
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Jubilee on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:12 pm

Tweeeeet tweeeeet! Just ignore all the bull you'll know in you're heart what the truth is people Smile xxxxxxxxxxxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This isn't a joke anymore. People are getting hurt, so leave us alone!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum