MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am

I posted this in another thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2 Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.




I can't quite put my finger on it. Tell me if you know exactly what is off about it. Watch this^^ then watch the O2 press conference announcement and tell me if anywhere in that video does he say "this is it" the way he says it in the trailer.

I agree with another member who once said that the London shows were never meant to happen. It was all a foundation for the movie to be built on, imo.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by just_friend on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

great find! Agree! The intonation seems different!
avatar
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by ishealive on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:29 am

Glad you made a seperate thread for this one as I think it's an important clue!
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:34 am

avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by MJmylife90 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 am

i'm thinking the same way too...
this is it was going to be a movie anyway and not a concert..
michael was planning on this at the very beginning...
not a concert, but just a movie!!!
remember what michael said in one of his interviews with geraldo..?
he said that he's going to take a film into a new place..

"it's not just a film but innovating it and pioneering it,take a medium into a new place"





is that what michael's meant in This is it movie..? or am i who thick headed here..?
avatar
MJmylife90
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

@mjmylife: No i definitely think you are right about that
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 am

MJmylife90 wrote:i'm thinking the same way too...
this is it was going to be a movie anyway and not a concert..
michael was planning on this at the very beginning...
not a concert, but just a movie!!!
remember what michael said in one of his interviews with geraldo..?
he said that he's going to take a film into a new place..

"it's not just a film but innovating it and pioneering it,take a medium into a new place"





is that what michael's meant in This is it movie..? or am i who thick headed here..?

Yes i think the same,Michael wanted to do movie not concerts.
And when i first heard 50 concerts then i was like:How??
That's so much.Now im sure about it.
avatar
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

What struck me was what the guy said before he introduced Michael. He said it is the Best kept secret in the world. There really wasn't any buzz about the concerts until the announcement, and after that there wasn't much said about it either.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Could it be that a "concert movie" was planned all along? It is not uncommon for performers to film the pre-and post concert activitities and later produce a movie. It is for fans who want to re-live the concert experience and for fans who may not have attended the concert. Based on that premise, the TII movie could simply be the concert movie minus the actual concert. The footage of rehearsals became the primary focus since no concert could take place after the June 25th events.

luvmjalways wrote:I posted this in another thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2 Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.




I can't quite put my finger on it. Tell me if you know exactly what is off about it. Watch this^^ then watch the O2 press conference announcement and tell me if anywhere in that video does he say "this is it" the way he says it in the trailer.

I agree with another member who once said that the London shows were never meant to happen. It was all a foundation for the movie to be built on, imo.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Anything is possible!
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by hungry on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes.
I couldn't agree more Smile
avatar
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by jess.loves.mj on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:45 am

mjssoulmate wrote:What struck me was what the guy said before he introduced Michael. He said it is the Best kept secret in the world. There really wasn't any buzz about the concerts until the announcement, and after that there wasn't much said about it either.

I thought he said "worst kept secret" - as in, because there had been rumours flying way before the press conference confirmed the series of concerts. Am I deaf? I will have to watch it again
avatar
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by The Little White Bird on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:55 am

I posted this in another
thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that
everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in
proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and
Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This
is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced
that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the
movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2
Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like
that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was
recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty sure that out of 100 hours of footage, MJ probably said 'this is it' hundreds and hundreds of times seeing as it was the name of the tour. They could have used the sound byte from the pep talk he gave the dancers. I doubt it was from the announcement
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:51 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Could it be that a "concert movie" was planned all along? It is not uncommon for performers to film the pre-and post concert activitities and later produce a movie. It is for fans who want to re-live the concert experience and for fans who may not have attended the concert. Based on that premise, the TII movie could simply be the concert movie minus the actual concert. The footage of rehearsals became the primary focus since no concert could take place after the June 25th events.

luvmjalways wrote:I posted this in another thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2 Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.




I can't quite put my finger on it. Tell me if you know exactly what is off about it. Watch this^^ then watch the O2 press conference announcement and tell me if anywhere in that video does he say "this is it" the way he says it in the trailer.

I agree with another member who once said that the London shows were never meant to happen. It was all a foundation for the movie to be built on, imo.



I watch this trailar all day long, eveyday. It makes me so happy!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by juliet on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:35 am

As I've mentioned before, the O2 Conference for the London Concert was all staged, full of media people snapping shots here and there but there were no media photos, prints and write-ups about the concert. The said footages of rehearsals were doubtful because they have mentioned hours of rehearsals. And of course for people to be misguided, the supposed to be death came about playing on people's emotional vulnerability and when one misses a great Man like Michael, they'll hold on to anything for their longing/missing him.

I think this is the Movie Michael has been creating and the circumstances about the death news will be explained and justified in this movie, I think. Just as Michael said, "gives the sense of awareness, awakening and hope to people".
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 am

The Little White Bird wrote:
I posted this in another
thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that
everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in
proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and
Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This
is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced
that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the
movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2
Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like
that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was
recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty sure that out of 100 hours of footage, MJ probably said 'this is it' hundreds and hundreds of times seeing as it was the name of the tour. They could have used the sound byte from the pep talk he gave the dancers. I doubt it was from the announcement

Well, fact is he doesn't only say "This is it"..he says.."THIS IS THE MOMENT, THIS IS IT" ...But it wasn't from the O2, because at the arena he doesn't say "This is the moment"...he could've said that at rehearsals of course, but for sure the way he says it makes me think it was specially for the movie .. Neutral
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:07 am

The Little White Bird wrote:
I posted this in another
thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that
everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in
proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and
Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This
is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced
that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the
movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2
Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like
that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was
recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.

I'm pretty sure that out of 100 hours of footage, MJ probably said 'this is it' hundreds and hundreds of times seeing as it was the name of the tour. They could have used the sound byte from the pep talk he gave the dancers. I doubt it was from the announcement

Ok, but even if it was a "pep talk" that was recorded somewhere else, the way MJ looked when he said it at the press conference doesn't match up. What are you trying to say exactly? That MJ dressed up like he did at the conference and record himself talking into a microphone? I understand what you are getting at but that same time, it's not really adding up. I think the clip that was used in the trailer where he says "this is it" was re-recorded specifically for the trailer and was NOT taken from the conference. That's my opinion everyone has one.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by queenpanther55 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 am

I think it was a new voice record he did for the Movie tape. far different from what he said on the conference..The sound voice was all similar from the beginning till the end. Embarassed
avatar
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:08 am

queenpanther55 wrote:I think it was a new voice record he did for the Movie tape. far different from what he said on the conference..The sound voice was all similar from the beginning till the end.


soooo are u debunking my theory or are u agreeing???
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by StenniZ on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 am

In my opinion you're absolutely right. It's a different take/recording. I've posted earlier, that I think the hoax started way back in the day. Even before the announcement of the O2 tour. All that has happened just falls together a bit too good and perfect for my taste. Everything seems rehearsed, so yes, in my opinion the annoucing of the tour was just a part of the movie and a way to build up attention and make sure he had everyone's attention when the hoax REALLY began (for the public's eye)....starting with his 'death'. Good find! Very Happy
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:04 am

StenniZ wrote:In my opinion you're absolutely right. It's a different take/recording. I've posted earlier, that I think the hoax started way back in the day. Even before the announcement of the O2 tour. All that has happened just falls together a bit too good and perfect for my taste. Everything seems rehearsed, so yes, in my opinion the annoucing of the tour was just a part of the movie and a way to build up attention and make sure he had everyone's attention when the hoax REALLY began (for the public's eye)....starting with his 'death'. Good find!

Thank you, Stenniz! I feel like this is being ignored by a lot of members and they are trying to brush it off and say I'm wrong.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by StenniZ on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:37 pm

luvmjalways wrote:Thank you, Stenniz! I feel like this is being ignored by a lot of members and they are trying to brush it off and say I'm wrong.

As with everything we come across, we (or at least I myself) can't prove anything to be factual, but I certainly wouldn't brush it off! Definitely not! Smile
avatar
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by ishealive on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

luvmjalways wrote:
StenniZ wrote:In my opinion you're absolutely right. It's a different take/recording. I've posted earlier, that I think the hoax started way back in the day. Even before the announcement of the O2 tour. All that has happened just falls together a bit too good and perfect for my taste. Everything seems rehearsed, so yes, in my opinion the annoucing of the tour was just a part of the movie and a way to build up attention and make sure he had everyone's attention when the hoax REALLY began (for the public's eye)....starting with his 'death'. Good find!

Thank you, Stenniz! I feel like this is being ignored by a lot of members and they are trying to brush it off and say I'm wrong.


I agree completely with you and I certainly wouldn't brush it off, this is a really good find.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by ishealive on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 pm

jess.loves.mj wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:What struck me was what the guy said before he introduced Michael. He said it is the Best kept secret in the world. There really wasn't any buzz about the concerts until the announcement, and after that there wasn't much said about it either.

I thought he said "worst kept secret" - as in, because there had been rumours flying way before the press conference confirmed the series of concerts. Am I deaf? I will have to watch it again


Dermot did say "worst kept secret" which is odd 'cos I didn't know about it until after the announcement but then again I was in living in my own little bubble until June 25th *lol*
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by The Little White Bird on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="90%"><tr><td align="left">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote" align="left">I posted this in another
thread but I am reposting it as a seperate thread as I feel that
everyone should look at this. I think it's a very important clue in
proving that the O2 shows in London were never meant to take place and
Michael had the idea for "This Is It" to be a movie all this time. This
is all suspicious and as each day passes I get more and more convinced
that the O2 announcement was strictly for a scene in "This Is It" the
movie. If you watch the trailer again and pause it at 00:40 sec when O2
Michael says "This is it" the way he says it, he didn't say it like
that if you watch the video of the conference. It's as if it was
recorded again so that part could be used for the trailer. Just watch! Please! Tell me what you think.
</td></tr></table>

I'm
pretty sure that out of 100 hours of footage, MJ probably said 'this is
it' hundreds and hundreds of times seeing as it was the name of the
tour. They could have used the sound byte from the pep talk he gave the
dancers. I doubt it was from the announcement

Ok,
but even if it was a "pep talk" that was recorded somewhere else, the
way MJ looked when he said it at the press conference doesn't match up.
What are you trying to say exactly? That MJ dressed up like he did at
the conference and record himself talking into a microphone? I
understand what you are getting at but that same time, it's not really
adding up. I think the clip that was used in the trailer where he says
"this is it" was re-recorded specifically for the trailer and was NOT
taken from the conference. That's my opinion everyone has one.

What i'm saying is, that the sound has been taken from lots of different places and edited together and then overlayed over the footage. I have a radio show and am heavily involved with the editing. If you listen, the pitch changes on some points (the part where he says, i love you i really do is one sound byte, then straight after he says 'you're my family just know that' completely different sound byte probably not even from the same day) which means the sound has been overlayed from different parts, put together in audio mixing software, evened up and overlayed over the footage. You're 100% correct, it wasn't taken from the o2 announcement. It sounds like most of it has been taken from the pep talk he was giving the dancers prior to rehearsal.

P.s i'm not trying to take away from your opinion, i was just pointing it out because sound editing is a field in which i am experienced. Sorry if it came accross that way.
avatar
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Woonplaats : London England

View user profile http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: MORE TRAILER CLUES:IMPORTANT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum