Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

LOL THIS IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE'VE SEEN IN HD!

And from what i've seen in other topics, people wondering why in the trailer Michael's "this is it" sounds different from the press conference...well, it does because he never said that, his voice was maybe edited specially for the movie or he just said that in another moment ... and of course...in this case..MICHAEL HAD AND HAS TO BE ALIVE! (you get what I mean? I hope it makes sense)

Look at this:










Oh....by the way!! In the trailer he also says: THIS IS THE MOMENT! THIS IS IT! ....but in the press conference he doesn't! he only says "this is it" ... Also...Kenny says... "We're all here because of him, may that continue... with him LEADING THE WAY! ... scratch :





Last edited by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by fanfromspain on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 am

Sorry, Hazzely, but in the trailer Kenny says: "with him leading the way".
avatar
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:29 am

And doesn't that sound JUST TOO ODD? Leading what? the movie? LOl....
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by fanfromspain on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

No, leading the way, obviously... Doesn't sound odd to me at all. Just plain English...
avatar
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:39 am

I don't know,i watched all the videos but didn't catch nothing odd.Well i am bad at english that explanes all.
avatar
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

Guys I think ur missing Hazzely's point of why she posted the videos. Don't focus on what Kenny said, it's clear he said "leading the way" but watch the "fan" videos that hazzely posted thats what really matters
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:42 am

"This is it" was edited in, but how does that prove that he has to be alive?
I believe that he is, but I don't see how you come to that conclusion because of an edit.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am

Hm, when Kenny says "We're all here because of him, may that continue... with him LEADING THE WAY!" he's sorrounded by dancers and team... if that was recorded before Michael's death..why do they make a kind of circle and hug each other showing "support" ? He was alive when the rehearsals ..wasn't the movie suposed to show only what it was going to be at the concerts and nothing else? Does this mean everything was planned? Suspect
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:48 am

mjssoulmate wrote:"This is it" was edited in, but how does that prove that he has to be alive?
I believe that he is, but I don't see how you come to that conclusion because of an edit.

I said.. edited OR HE SAID IT IN ANOTHER MOMENT ... in another moment means when they started the movie, there was no other ocasion when he could say that phrase , only O2 Arena (but he didn't) and the movie..
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm

I dont know why but i think his voice sounds strange, no im not saying it isnt him;)
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by CantlivewithoutMJ on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:33 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:I dont know why but i think his voice sounds strange, no im not saying it isnt him;)


Yeah you are right,when he starts to talk beginning then it looks strange.
But it could be because of the video quality.
avatar
CantlivewithoutMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 279
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 23
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/merx10

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by spider monkey on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:19 pm

hAZZELY wrote:Hm, when Kenny says "We're all here because of him, may that continue... with him LEADING THE WAY!" he's sorrounded by dancers and team... if that was recorded before Michael's death..why do they make a kind of circle and hug each other showing "support" ? He was alive when the rehearsals ..wasn't the movie suposed to show only what it was going to be at the concerts and nothing else? Does this mean everything was planned?

you're right! why would there be a footage of this scene when supposedly, everything in the movie was shot before June 25!?!?!?...well, they could say it was to add drama, but still, there's something wrong with that because it meant they kept shooting after june 25...and with Michael directing, i suppose. more and more, we get the feeling that it was meant to be a movie all along. but i'm excited about the ending, which they call "the best part" and which they can't reveal at this point. AEG said they're hurt by the rumors that they exploited Michael for money, which led to his untimely death, and that they're going to prove in the movie that that isn't so....so what? will they show he's actually alive and they all collaborated on the movie? far-fetched, but something i really hope for.
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:39 pm

hAZZELY,

Artist usually form a circle and say a prayer of sorts before concerts, etc. Maybe that's what that was.
And Michael could have said "This it" during rehearsals.

I'm sorry, but I'm really not getting what you are trying to say.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by juliet on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 pm

My conception about the O2 conference is that it is not real. It was all staged because what I noticed with the audience/media/press - they were all taking photos, snapping all the way, and where are all the photos they took? Newspaper prints?

So, if the Conference was not real, then the O2 concert isn't real at all. I really don't know, I wish that Oct. 28 is tomorrow already so I can have piece of mind.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by jess.loves.mj on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 am

mjssoulmate wrote:hAZZELY,

Artist usually form a circle and say a prayer of sorts before concerts, etc. Maybe that's what that was.
And Michael could have said "This it" during rehearsals.

I'm sorry, but I'm really not getting what you are trying to say.

I think this is what it was. Maybe like a group pep talk or something? They ARE all there because of him - they are rehearsing the concert as his backup dancers. With Michael leading the way, as he is the main event, so to speak, he leads his backup dancers.
avatar
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:54 am

The photo shots of the fans always looked fake to me. It seemed like previous footage from some concert or other fan frenzied event.

juliet wrote:My conception about the O2 conference is that it is not real. It was all staged because what I noticed with the audience/media/press - they were all taking photos, snapping all the way, and where are all the photos they took? Newspaper prints?

So, if the Conference was not real, then the O2 concert isn't real at all. I really don't know, I wish that Oct. 28 is tomorrow already so I can have piece of mind.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 am

mjssoulmate wrote:hAZZELY,

Artist usually form a circle and say a prayer of sorts before concerts, etc. Maybe that's what that was.
And Michael could have said "This it" during rehearsals.

I'm sorry, but I'm really not getting what you are trying to say.

"This is the moment, this is it" ...hmmm..... The way he says that doesn't seem to me from a rehearsal...Anyways..another thing is that at the end of the trailer, Michael says: "I sang for love ..." and then he spells it "L.O.V.E" ..Why sang and not sing? He was suposed to be alive by that time...And why he spells LOVE? Maybe that's why Kenny and Shannon keep tweeting "L.O.V.E"?
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by dirty_diana on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 am

spider monkey wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:Hm, when Kenny says "We're all here because of him, may that continue... with him LEADING THE WAY!" he's sorrounded by dancers and team... if that was recorded before Michael's death..why do they make a kind of circle and hug each other showing "support" ? He was alive when the rehearsals ..wasn't the movie suposed to show only what it was going to be at the concerts and nothing else? Does this mean everything was planned?

you're right! why would there be a footage of this scene when supposedly, everything in the movie was shot before June 25!?!?!?...well, they could say it was to add drama, but still, there's something wrong with that because it meant they kept shooting after june 25...and with Michael directing, i suppose. more and more, we get the feeling that it was meant to be a movie all along. but i'm excited about the ending, which they call "the best part" and which they can't reveal at this point. AEG said they're hurt by the rumors that they exploited Michael for money, which led to his untimely death, and that they're going to prove in the movie that that isn't so....so what? will they show he's actually alive and they all collaborated on the movie? far-fetched, but something i really hope for.

spidermonkey, you took the words right outta my mouth!
avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by dirty_diana on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:24 am

I think he says "It's ALL for love... L.O.V.E." , not "I SANG for love... L.O.V.E."

Right?

I might be wrong, but that's what I heard the first time.
avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 am

I will check it again...it sounds weird
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:31 am

I still hear "i sang for love..L.O.V.E"...:/

.. lol!
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by dirty_diana on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:38 am



Okay, I'll check it out again once my internet stops spazzing out on me and lets me load ONE DARN VIDEO AT LEAST!

avatar
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08
Woonplaats : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by ezzramj on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 am

for just a moment can we focus on MICHAEL JACKSON and his love??
MJ was betrayed by just about everybody in his entourage, we know all that. from lawyers, to managers, from journalists to his own FAMILY. there is however one entity that NEVER betrayed him, stood by him either physically or morally, in the most difficult times in his life.
the one ENTITY that continue to love and support him no matter what happened in the past, no matter what happens in the future. MICHAEL JACKSON knows that this ENTITY loves him unconditionally and this ENTITY never wanted anything in return, still do not want anything in return for it's undying love for HIM.
this ENTITY is US the fans, may we be young or old, new fans or old fans.
we are an ENTITY, we come together as one when it comes to MICHAEL JACKSON.
we the fans, this ENTITY, should be recognized worldwide and as an ENTITY, faithfull and trusting and loving, we should have a the right to say to the world what we feel, what we would like to do. we are not better off hearing speaches from "celebrities" or others.
this entity needs a spokesman to stand up for us in front of the world and be recognized as a part of MICHAEL JACKSON'S life. for we have always been there for HIM and he has always known that and still knows it to this day that we will always be there for him no matter what.
avatar
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by jess.loves.mj on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 am

dirty_diana wrote:I think he says "It's ALL for love... L.O.V.E." , not "I SANG for love... L.O.V.E."

Right?

I might be wrong, but that's what I heard the first time.

It is. "It's all for love. L.O.V.E".

I hear ALL as well.
avatar
jess.loves.mj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by hAZZELY on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:26 am

Dam then i have a problem... Suspect lol!
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by feteks on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 pm

CantlivewithoutMJ wrote:I don't know,i watched all the videos but didn't catch nothing odd.Well i am bad at english that explanes all.

I posted this comment before, but if you notice the closed fist MJ gives at 00:40 sec in the "This is it " trailer, you will not see this same gesture in the so called live 02 footage. So either this whole O2 conference was pre-recorded and edited for the movie OR it really was live and that specific scene was recorded by the phony MJ seperatley for the movie.
avatar
feteks
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 pm

WOAH. !

"before we see the man himself, he's put together a lot of films (?) that we've never seen before, to give you a little taste of what you'll see this summer"

ok, SOMEBODY PLEASE let me know if its me or, does that video not have anything that we've never seen before?

??? or was that a headsup major clue type thing?

AEG said they're hurt by the rumors that they
exploited Michael for money, which led to his untimely death, and that
they're going to prove in the movie that that isn't so....so what? will
they show he's actually alive and they all collaborated on the movie?
far-fetched, but something i really hope for.
Now even I, as a non-believer in any "movie theories" am beginning to seriously wonder ... especially after that intro.

I'm staring to feel its possible and for me, that is very hard for me to believe (that I'm starting to believe it)


Last edited by Red Velvet on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by amy on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm

i totely aggry with u i have o2 announcement pics and they dont fit together and this vid is diffrent so as i always said and thought it was done twice or its edited alot
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Real O2 conference . NO HD recorded.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum