Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Michael at the memorial?!

+85
lonelynation
Lay"sMjBad
MJSmile4Us
See
amy
4evermichael71
juliet
kdkennedy74
Harleyblonde
mommy
wandulka
jade jackson
illusionist
Anika20
neverlandprincess
Truth_or_Dare
TinkerBell
~~Kristy~~
DaduXLoveMJEver
morla
zen71
mjyou
MJWifey
phoenix
Airun
Lorrie
IWSICS
MJFOREVER
beverleyflossy
YveLoVesMJ
einsof
STARbaybeeRoqk
dianafan
dunno_it
silvy
shirley-grace
tis_ruthy
lovelidae
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ballongiraf
mir26
MJGIRL18
Souza81
nohype
cherry8
hasil
mjj29081958
CharlieBarley
dancer1792
alive
Smelly
ilprincipe
BuBBLes
Banessa
CaptainJaneway
velvetsilvergirl
Savannah
mjjforever72
iheartmichael
SmoothCriminal
Silence
emanviam
love4mjalways
DawneVee
carpenoctem
CantStopLovingU
mjfan
bibi
SeeingClues
bec
Another.Part.Of.Me
annieisnotokey
mjthelegendlives
gujunpyo
aamj07
jpresley
neverlandsfairy
emo_pinkt
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Human_nature
yaya
Give.In.To.Me
EarthAngel90
MrsBenjamin
Rach
89 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Silence.

Ofcause he dosent look like Michael, do you think Michael would attend his own memorial as himself?

He is the master of disguises.

He can stand next to you at the Market, and you wont even know it.
The point for him is to NOT look like himself whatsoever Smile

Im just saying, if anyone can disguise himself, without gettting noticed. Its Michael

Lol i agree thats the whole point of disguises so you wont know its him
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Is this Michael at the memorial?! - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this Michael at the memorial?!

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:06 am

jpresley wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto, apologies for not replying sooner, I finally had to crash at 4am.
Does anyone feel an atmosphere of anticipation in the air? Something indescribable and impossible to explain but it's there. I woke up yesterday morning with that feeling and it's still here now.

I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth between extreme anticipation and dread though. It's like my heart is in a constant state of flux. One minute I'm feeling really good Very Happy and the next minute something brings me down. Crying or Very sad

I feel the same the last two days i cant explain why but its a good feeling afro
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:09 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:
jpresley wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Ditto, apologies for not replying sooner, I finally had to crash at 4am.
Does anyone feel an atmosphere of anticipation in the air? Something indescribable and impossible to explain but it's there. I woke up yesterday morning with that feeling and it's still here now.

I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth between extreme anticipation and dread though. It's like my heart is in a constant state of flux. One minute I'm feeling really good Very Happy and the next minute something brings me down. Crying or Very sad

I feel the same the last two days i cant explain why but its a good feeling afro
Exactly, I can't explain it either but yesterday I woke up and felt good, and that good feeling has carried on through today. I don't know what it is, but there is a good feeling in the air, like I'm waiting for something to happen but it's a peaceful waiting.
I sound like a prat but I can't explain it any better than that sunny
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:13 am

[quote="Another.Part.Of.MeI feel the same the last two days i cant explain why but its a good feeling afro[/quote]
Exactly, I can't explain it either but yesterday I woke up and felt good, and that good feeling has carried on through today. I don't know what it is, but there is a good feeling in the air, like I'm waiting for something to happen but it's a peaceful waiting.
I sound like a prat but I can't explain it any better than that sunny[/quote]

It seems that hat man has restored our faith Very Happy

No on a serious note I feel the same. My emotions have been all over the place for the last 6 weeks but for some reason I now have an eerie calm over me. Like I know everything is going to turn out ok.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:
jpresley wrote:

I sound like a prat but I can't explain it any better than that sunny

I couldnt have explained it better myself lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 am

Rachel wrote:[quote="Another.Part.Of.MeI feel the same the last two days i cant explain why but its a good feeling
I sound like a prat but I can't explain it any better than that sunny[/quote]

It seems that hat man has restored our faith Very Happy

No on a serious note I feel the same. My emotions have been all over the place for the last 6 weeks but for some reason I now have an eerie calm over me. Like I know everything is going to turn out ok.
[/quote]
ROFL, that made me laugh, this is off-topic but I had a crush once on a guy me and my friend nicknamed 'Hat Man' because he always wore hats. Seeing that nickname for the old hat man made me burst out laughing.
An eerie calm, yup although it feels bright and airy too. It's a good feeling, I wish I could bottle it lol lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:27 am

An eerie calm, yup although it feels bright and airy too. It's a good feeling, I wish I could bottle it lol lol![/quote]

Make it into a perfume and call it Eau De Michael lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:27 am

Ha a crush on a hat man! That made me giggle Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 am

Yes!!! I know what you are feeling. I am eerily calm even when news like the life insurance thing and the final resting place was said, I was still calm in my heart, but excited. Laughing
Maybe it's the calm before the storm. The storm that's going to blow us all away. Wooohoooo bounce
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 am

Smelly wrote:An eerie calm, yup although it feels bright and airy too. It's a good feeling, I wish I could bottle it lol lol!

Make it into a perfume and call it Eau De Michael lol[/quote]

ROFL lol! lol! lol!
That brings dirty thoughts to mind lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 am

Smelly wrote:An eerie calm, yup although it feels bright and airy too. It's a good feeling, I wish I could bottle it lol lol!

ROFL lol! lol! lol!
That brings dirty thoughts to mind lol[/quote]

Lmao i like that name, does sound kinda dirty lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:58 am

SmoothCriminal wrote:

ROFL lol! lol! lol!

Lmao i like that name, does sound kinda dirty lol![/quote]
It does sound dirty lol, I'd love to buy it, it would sell out as soon as it hit the shelves. lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 pm

If it ever does come out, you heard it hear first!!!! lol
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:05 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

ROFL lol! lol! lol!

It does sound dirty lol, I'd love to buy it, it would sell out as soon as it hit the shelves. lol![/quote]

Sure would, it sounds like a take me too bed perfume lol i think we are gone a bit off topic lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:

ROFL lol! lol! lol!

It does sound dirty lol, I'd love to buy it, it would sell out as soon as it hit the shelves. lol!

Sure would, it sounds like a take me too bed perfume lol i think we are gone a bit off topic lol![/quote]
Agreed. Back to the topic at hand. Did someone say they saw the old man 'hat man' at the Save the World Awards. I watched the live stream from their website but only made the second half?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 pm

@ Another Part Of Me

I think Souza mentioned it over on MJHD but I'm not 10000% sure. She said that she was trying to find the clip but couldn't Sad
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:31 pm

Is this the man in the hat from the BET Awards that Rachel posted above (Page 5/6?)? If he is then it's not the same hat man we're looking at for the memorial. He's standing behind Diddy over his right shoulder.
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2009/06/2009_bet_awards_red_carpet/gallery_main/gallery_main-2009-bet-awards-red-carpet-photos-06292009-85.jpg
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Is this the man in the hat from the BET Awards that Rachel posted above (Page 5/6?)? If he is then it's not the same hat man we're looking at for the memorial. He's standing behind Diddy over his right shoulder.
http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/bfm_gallery/2009/06/2009_bet_awards_red_carpet/gallery_main/gallery_main-2009-bet-awards-red-carpet-photos-06292009-85.jpg

Not sure but it looks like the same hat
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Is this the man in the hat from the BET Awards that Rachel posted above (Page 5/6?)? If he is then it's not the same hat man we're looking at for the memorial. He's standing behind Diddy over his right shoulder.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree with the BET man connection because Latoya has the same hat rofl.
There's a thread on here titled 'Is this the same hat?' and there are various pics there of the memorial hat man, BET hat with yellow King of Pop jacket and Latoya wearing the same/similar hats.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree with the BET man connection because Latoya has the same hat rofl.
There's a thread on here titled 'Is this the same hat?' and there are various pics there of the memorial hat man, BET hat with yellow King of Pop jacket and Latoya wearing the same/similar hats.

Maybe we are but that guy definetly is suspious at the memorial, Lol the hat sure gets around
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 pm

OH MY GOD!

MARLON JACKSON INTENTLY STARES AT THE MAN IN THE HAT AT THE MEMORIAL WHEN HE SAYS “I can spot you from anywhere”

GO TO 2:34 ON THIS VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..h6nzcOA9xc

AL SHARPTON (Who is at a different part of the stage) ALSO POINTS DIRECTLY AT THE MAN IN THE HAT WHEN HE IS SHOUTING “Thank ya Michael! Thank ya!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..MAKLq865bk

Tie this in with the whole man behind the curtain facade (Note the LIBERIAN GIRL picture behind the family in the above video) and Gotham Chopra's revealing Twitter… Michael is doing what he did in Liberian Girl – making everyone believe he isn't there – on a worldwide scale – the memorial is just a testing ground for Michael in disguise to be front and center to admire how his masterplan has come together. And remember the HIStory album? 777 on the cover – and Michael signed his will on the 7/7/02 – and now the memorial takes place on the 7/7/2009, seven years later – 777!
And Michael saying as a child on the song HIStory “I don't sing it if I don't mean it” – in the same song that the words “In what will go down in history as the greatest declaration of freedom…” Oh wow.
All I'll say is that if it isn't Michael in a disguise, then whoever it IS in disguise obviously wanted to go unrecognised and did not want to reveal their identity. Weird how they were sat front and center, right in front of the coffin, just one row behind the family. If they were on the very front row the jig wouldn't have lasted five minutes – look how Omer Bhatti became noticed – but whenever the camera looked at the front row, I stared intently, because I was lost in the proceedings. The man in the hat, now that I have noticed him, is quite visible from several shots of the front row, he's basically behind Katherine – we may have all been watching Michael at his own funeral, and we may have only just realised. That's how good an illusionist he really is.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 pm

someone posted a video about the mystery old man on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwkHmjQdMI

They don't mention the right wrist though, which I feel is another clue.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I agree with you Dancing Machine.
I have watched the two clips - Marlon and Al Sharpton and Hat Man is now very visible. He stands out because we are looking for him now. They do seem to look directly at him.
Rev Al Sharpton looked and pointed straight in his direction, Marlon's head turned in that direction when he spoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MAKLq865bk
In the Al Sharpton clip, at 4:49-4:57 there is a very good shot of him, he is sitting about 4 seats down from Katherine but there is a decent head/face shot as the camera pans slowly.

He also stands and applauds Al's line "There was nothing strange about your daddy. It was strange what your daddy had to deal with, but he dealt with it." - possibly before most of the Jackson family themselves stand up.

Whoever he is, he is raising suspicion big time.

*Edit* Magic Johnson does the same thing right at the end of his speech - "May God continue to bless you Michael", right at the end of the video he shoots a quick glance at Hat Man to his left on the name Michael before turning and walking off the stage quickly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pc0WXVSIGg

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Magic Johnson's speech)
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

jpresley wrote:

Exactly my feelings in the past couple of weeks. I need closure!! Shocked
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm

Shocked ooh er, why is everything red?!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 pm

WOW I refreshed the page and everything's red.
My eyes hurt! affraid
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 pm

Okay, guys, I'm almost scared at happy I feel at this moment. I am praying this is really true because I will be devasted if it's not.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

LOVING THE RED!!! Woohoo!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:@Silence.

Ofcause he dosent look like Michael, do you think Michael would attend his own memorial as himself?

He is the master of disguises.

He can stand next to you at the Market, and you wont even know it.
The point for him is to NOT look like himself whatsoever Smile

Im just saying, if anyone can disguise himself, without gettting noticed. Its Michael

Lol i agree thats the whole point of disguises so you wont know its him

yeah right, and now they say it's the blonde woman . Rolling Eyes

19998 other suggestions ?
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Shocked ooh er, why is everything red?!

I was just wondering the same thing...
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Savannah wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Shocked ooh er, why is everything red?!

I was just wondering the same thing...
I figured it out lol, people have been complaining about the grey and how hard it was to read so I'm guessing this is Admin's way of making things easier to read. It is quite a harsh colour (Blue is better lol), I always thought the grey was aesthetically pleasing, but if the red helps people

Last edited by Another.Part.Of.Me on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I am so over the moon right now that we may have figured it out! Does anyone else think this is the clue that JCC was referring to about the memorial?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Rachel wrote:I am so over the moon right now that we may have figured it out! Does anyone else think this is the clue that JCC was referring to about the memorial?

Which one? The clue about the colour of the flowers?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Rachel wrote:I am so over the moon right now that we may have figured it out! Does anyone else think this is the clue that JCC was referring to about the memorial?

Sorry not clue. He said that we were missing something from the memorial that was right infront of our eyes. Could it be this?!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Rachel~

me too: bounce
*****moon*****

lol!!!
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm sorry...but maybe I'm blind. I can't make him out. All I see is an empty chair to the left of Katherine.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Savannah wrote:Rachel~

me too: bounce
*****moon*****

lol!!!

Ha ha I love it!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Nevermind! I just realized that the post starts with a photo of the hat man. I just didn't know because clicking on this takes me EIGHT FRICKEN PAGES behind, haha.

Anyway.. wow. That could be Michael!

Last edited by missdahmer on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Rachel wrote:

Sorry not clue. He said that we were missing something from the memorial that was right infront of our eyes. Could it be this?!
Gotcha, yes I agree, I reckon this is what he was referring to, Hat Man was right in front of us all along but we never saw him until now.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

missdahmer wrote:Nevermind! I just realized that the post starts with a photo of the hat man. I just didn't know because clicking on this takes me EIGHT FRICKEN PAGES behind, haha.

Anyway.. wow. That could be Michael!

LOL what you like?! Yep defo looks like him. It's even made Youtube now Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Rachel wrote:

Gotcha, yes I agree, I reckon this is what he was referring to, Hat Man was right in front of us all along but we never saw him until now.

I also agree i never noticed him before
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Rachel wrote:

Ok I know I shouldn't laugh but everytime I hear "Hat Man" I have the Batman theme tune in my head!

On a serious note I do think this is one of the more plausable theories as to what it could have been. I mean he was literally right in front of our eyes, row 2 behind the family?! How much more cryptic can you get.......
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Rachel wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Ok I know I shouldn't laugh but everytime I hear "Hat Man" I have the Batman theme tune in my head!

On a serious note I do think this is one of the more plausable theories as to what it could have been. I mean he was literally right in front of our eyes, row 2 behind the family?! How much more cryptic can you get.......

dundundundunddundun HAT MAAAAN!
TO THE HAT CAVE!

okay I'm done.

but seriously... that is so obvious. and you can tell that person is in disguise. maybe that's why most of the jackson family wore hats and glasses. because if they didnt I think WHOEVER was in disguise would have stood out a lot more, right? MJ we are so on to you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:02 pm

that would also explain why tito was mentioning how he could pick out michael even when he was in disguise.... HINTY HINT HINT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Hey I'm back, but still not found ...
I begin to really believe it's him... no name so far
Suspect Very Happy

it's too red here wooohaaa lol geek
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Rachel wrote:

TO THE HAT CAVE!

okay I'm done.

but seriously... that is so obvious. and you can tell that person is in disguise. maybe that's why most of the jackson family wore hats and glasses. because if they didnt I think WHOEVER was in disguise would have stood out a lot more, right? MJ we are so on to you!

Lmao at hat cave Smile
i cant believe we didnt notice this guy before he was right in front of ours, you cant hide yourself from us michael were not stupid like the media lol!
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm

ANOTHER THING. Does anyone else notice that his hand is whiter than his face? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 pm

missdahmer wrote:ANOTHER THING. Does anyone else notice that his hand is whiter than his face? haha

yep yep Wink Cool
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
missdahmer wrote:
Rachel wrote:
Rachel wrote:

TO THE HAT CAVE!

okay I'm done.

Lmao at hat cave Smile
i cant believe we didnt notice this guy before he was right in front of ours, you cant hide yourself from us michael were not stupid like the media lol!

Lol typo i meant our eyes
Embarassed
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Human_nature wrote:
missdahmer wrote:ANOTHER THING. Does anyone else notice that his hand is whiter than his face? haha

yep yep Wink Cool

Lol yah u would think he would cover his hands to match his face Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next